Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - HyPAYrion Prime Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, leveling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=t9W2h_0Y3SI

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>2.2.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=439196

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=442957
youtube.com/watch?v=GCU_1kDhyAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6_lM1iFAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so how's hype

How are people getting Hyperion to tier 6? I thought the only way to earn his bios was through the bios sub?

Mega Rank Up tickets.

Send help fampai. Need to know how to spend my hot time

You NEED either a Bios sub or to be a New Player (because they get some days of the same kind of tokens as the sub) to UNLOCK Hyperion, but once he's unlocked, there's a number of different straight Rank Up tickets. Mega Rank Up is the most efficient.

The T2 ticket gives everything needed but the ranks.

Ronan.

Giant-Man, then YJ. They can give you another win in WB with Ant-Man

What level should I be doing in specials? 1? 3? 6?

T2 Ticket is essentially:
1000 Chaos Norns
800 BAM
150 Character Bios
300 Type Norns
and immediate Lv.20 gear
It sounds appealing

6. You can get 2 bios instead of one

>$65
>paying a full game price for one char on a mobile game
It's not that appealing. Stashes, sure, I've been playing for a year and enjoyed it. That's added up to a game, but these packages are crazy.

I've gotten 2 from 5.

>tfw you get two 3* obelisks during unlimited time but are can't waste time to see what they are right away

aaaand they were absolute shit

Oh my good god, I just got off work and that is THE MOST PERFECT IMAGE EVER!!!!

Op you are an artist without peer...

WE NEED TO SHOW THIS TO NETMABU!! SHOW THEM WHAT WE WANT! WHAT WE NEED!!!!!

I know its hopeless, but still.

Oh also if we really are going Cosmic, then I really hope we get image related.

>dat shocker mobile

Truly everything we need but will never have.

OP here, not my edit, it's this user from the last thread

I really love this Hyperion edit used in the OP. Props to the user who made it in last thread.

How do I build Niko to take on WB? And who do I have to team up with?

Star-Lord lead or A-Force team
Attack ISO-8 set

They need to release Phalanx skin.

They can have all my money.

I'd want his 6* to release a bunch of phalanx bots. And make it like Kingpin where some of them are close range and some of them long range. That way they no longer bump eachother out of the way so much, more efficient.

I honestly think we will get the costume eventually. Its the only real alternate Ultron costume out there.

>inb4 someone post naked metal janet with giant tits.

>Its the only real alternate Ultron costume out there.

What do you guys think about NM rebalancing specific OP characters only in PvP modes like Battleworld and Timeline? Increasing the cooldown time for Thanos' passive or Moon Knight's T2 passive, for example, to make it actually possible to kill them.

>OG Ultron
>His Runaways look
>Golden Age of Ultron Ultron
>Casual wear Old Man Logan Ultron-8
>Naked Cho drawn Ultron
>Pymtron

l-lewd

Reposting possible uniforms and characters for a CW II-themed patch (which is likely).
I know it's still early in the event but am I missing anything so far?

Jesus iron man is ugly

also almost very one under the captains are literally who

No one like shit le Nova

>47% recovery rate
>stun resist
>when hp below 30%, max hp recovery 5*, 20s cooldown
shit? or useful for someone?

No one wants to play as the brave little toaster. Most of those looks are almost identical to his standard. Pymtron looks only slightly different.

However the versions from the cover of AoU(that never actually appeared in the comic) are pretty badass.

Ugh, god I hope no more Cap or IM costumes... Especially not that Cap, I hate that shield with a passion. I would love to have some of the Inhumans though. Medusa, Inferno and Reader would be pretty cool. Don't need Blue Marvel with Hyperion in here but Spectrum would be great.

Is Hercules any good these days? I haven't read since they depowered him after Chaos War, but I miss old Incredible Herc.

Also fuck Sam, we all want some Dick Rider.

we already saw it in a trailer for future fight so tough luck we're getting it

>Especially not that Cap, I hate that shield with a passion.
Heh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw... dang it.

buy more bios

y so dead

It's Saturday night, so everybody got piss drunk and is currently passed out. At least that's my theory. I didn't get smashed 'cause I have no life.

>spend over a month farming a character
>still not even close to 6*
>this is a farmable character
suffering

Getting a character to 6* used to take months. This is fast, even if it takes a bit.

who is it?

By my shitty math skill, its probably still about another month at least.

Elsa

Yeah, nine bios a day was the best you could do back in the day.

What kind of isos does IF need to work for WB? Pure damage?

he already hits hard enough. I think you need a heal set, really improves survivability along with his uniform passive

is i am also groot good on carnage or do i want something else

A few questions, can anyone help a brother out?

First: I have singularity and she hulk both at R4 and basically nothing toward R5 like 5-10 bios in. I got this R5 ticket from maintenance or something and they both are a bitch to farm. Which one has more use and which one can wait until next time? I know she hulk has a good mastery but is that all she is or is she useful in other ways too? And what about singularity?

And second: When might we eventually get a R6 ticket? I'm never getting an A-force to R6 by farming that shit, so tickets the only way. Is there possibly an event or giveaway they might to sometime in the near future?

You can survive from his heal blobs, don't really need to rely on the heal from the ISO set

Singularity bios are definitely harder to come by than She-Hulk ones, considering how more likely you are to pull x8 Combat selectors from the daily chest than you are a x8 Universal one.

Singularity's leadership gives Energy Attack +30% whereas She-Hulk's is +48% Against MALES. They both have their uses. She-Hulk also currently has a uniform whereas Singularity doesn't. But in a roster where there's a lot more Combats than Universals, Singularity might be the better choice. They both have iframes with their 6* skills too IIRC.

Might be able to get a 6* ticket whenever they do another Token event in the future.

Singularity's iframe skills are her 5* and 2*, but her 6* can be canceled right at the start into one of her iframe skills without losing its damage, so I guess that sort of counts. Still, she's definitely the better option between the two, as you said.

Thanks guys, I think I will finish up my current combat project that's about 160 away from R6 and then start on she hulk with the selectors and use the ticket(s) on singularity.

I'm barely at 40% in the Universal BW and its already impossible to find a team that isn't full of 6/6/60s. Everyone seems to prioritize Universal characters

hey

h-hi

Most of the universal characters are among the best in the game, so yeah, people tend to go for them first for maxing out.

>my 2 best universals are fire angie and whor
>every team has ghost rider and throot
>out of rerolls
>lost 2 because the end just happens to come down to whor vs groot or angie vs GR
bunch of bs tbqh

Reader is basically discount Inhuman Hawkguy.

>Tiered Item Sale

>A new tiered Item sale has been introduced. These sales will work similar to the ordinary tiered sales, however, instead of crystals back, you will be receiving more items based on the number of purchases for the package. Items will be sent once the sale finishes!
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=442957

Pretty pointless 2bh

i really hope that Cpt. marvel its nothing special, because i dont like her dyke look.

>pretty pointless 2bh
Do these things not usually reach the max # of sales? If it does I can't imagine why this would be bad. The regular mega rank up/mastery is 2750, this would be 2600 for that +more shit.

I remember the first Mega 6 ticket sale we every got. 6600 crystals

If the item is valuable, yes. Something as irrelevant as BAM usually won't meet the goal.

5 more days until my Widow is 6* !

nice

Silk uniform?

hey

dead

Is anyone even playing live BW?

I sure am not. It takes forever to find an opponent.

What? It literally takes a few seconds for me

Dumb me. I meant starting the match.

I can't believe how many times Waspfu has saved my ass in BW. I've taken down entire teams with her alone.

Should I T2 Ronan or wait until I have enough Hype bios to do him? Or is there another T2 I should prioritize (not getting rid of ronan though, so universal only)

Ronan's T2 is pretty useless. All it basically does is tack on a 20% ignore dodge onto his leadership. Which is nice and all but nowhere near enough to justify the outrageous costs of a T2.

nobody likes silk

That particular uniform would require a full skill rework though since she has a completely different skillset than regular Silk, and Silk's current kit is already one of the best in the game.

If they were to do a Silk uni, it'd probably be her original covered-in-webs look.

meh

So is Live PvP filled purely with whales? 90% of my fights are against full T2 or BO teams.

Yeah, pretty much. Non-whales quickly figured out they can't do shit against those teams so they've stopped.

Honestly all NM had to do to make Timeline and Battleworld less boring was improve the AI and make it more unpredictable, and they did just that. I don't know why they felt the need to try live pvp again after the disaster that was live timeline battles.

It's pretty Bullshit. All the BO and tier-2 are kinda nuts. I think I actually miss the more restrictive team requirements from before the patch. Maybe I just need to gitgud and grinding some more.

>buy this 6* ticket thing
>crystals taken
>gives me the 6* mega rank up
>all the rewards met
>still saying "confirm purchase"
>"rewards will be sent to your inbox after your purchase is made"
>didn't get any of the bonus gifts
How do I confirm my purchase? I've never done one of these tiered sale things before.

Haven't played since the world boss update right after carnage was released.

Have they toned down the pay2win or is it worse?

People have figured out plenty of non-whale teams you can kick the Black Order's asses with, for everyone except Black Dwarf and Infinity Thanos. They added one more paywall character in the same vein as Carnage and the whales still lead anything that allows universal characters, but it's really not that bad in the scheme of things.

NM's monetization strategy is clearly "release things way overpriced for the whales first and gradually reduce the price/grind for everyone else". I'm okay with that if it means they keep adding shit to the game.

If I have wasp and SG already, who's the next hardest to farm blast for my chest bio selectors? Star-lord? Malekith? Rocket?

also why is IM #1 selected according to the selection interface

It's Pay2skipgrind as its always been. It's just that now the grind is for T2 characters, and you can get maybe one T2 character a month if you're doing full optimum grinding everyday and get really lucky with your drops.

Meanwhile, the whales can just pay $85 a pop to skip straight to T2, and boy howdie are the whales shelling out the cash to skip that grind.

The only thing this really effects though are like the top 10% of Vibranium League Timeline and the recently introduced Live Battleworld.

The World Bosses aren't pay2win. They just require you to actually gitgud, learn attack patterns, and have good cards/obelisks/gear. Live BW absolutely is though, and to a lesser extent, T/L. Basically any place where you're going up against the whales is fucked because the whales got to the point in one month where the rest of the player base probably won't be for another like 5.

Also they introduced another Carnage-style subscription only character this month (Hyperion). On the plus side, they've made getting to 6/6 completely trivial thanks to Mega-Rank Up tickets being readily available at all times. They also did a lot of QoL changes (higher energy given from trophies, reworked/improved daily and special missions, improvements on obelisks to make them a bit less RNG focused, energy reduction in dimension rifts, etc.)

Basically, PvE has gotten a lot better, but PvP has gotten a lot worse.

Star-Lord's leadership pairs really well with Wasp and Nico, and with it, you can probably pull out some WB wins from that team. Malekith is probably the best character of those three, but Star-lord is more useful thanks to his leadership. Rocket is pretty good with his uni but not as good as uni'd Malekith and not as useful as Leadership Star-Lord.

>also why is IM #1 selected according to the selection interface
Because IM is popular and the majority of the playerbase are casuals that don't really know any better. They see Iron Man and go "I like Iron Man!" so they dump their bios into him, because ideas like farmability and tier lists aren't really on a casual player's mind.

>everyone says proxima is "ez mode free 5 wins"
>she's literally the most difficult WB for me other than maybe black dwarf
It hurts.
But that said, I got 2 proxima kills for the first time today!

You could argue that Malekith's leadership is better. Helps against Supergiant's Fear, Proxima's Stun Lock, Ebony's Paralyze, and Corvus and Black Dwarf's Bleed

Pay2win will always exist, but you can reach the high point yourself it'll just take a really long time because Black Order, and T2 Ant-Man are the new kings and queens of the game

Don't forget Moon Knight's T2 making him literally unkillable.

I've never seen a T2 Moon Kmight in action but I'm sure strong enough hits like any of the BO 6* skills can wipe him out quickly

How do you even do speed AB?
I got a maxed Elsa and Silk but you can't even stop to use either of their 6* or meteors isntagib you. Silk's shield dies instantly too. I can on my best possible runs of it break maybe 60k but after that is no chance in hell

is it really

sharon carter and black widow can help
or just wait for loki's speed costume

It's a 30% HP recovery when he reaches 30% of his HP, with a mere seven second cooldown. All he needs is a good recovery rate obelisk and that's almost a full heal every 7 fucking seconds.

If you want a demonstration of how broken he is, watch this episode of "Moon Knight Standing Still" where he just sits there doing nothing while Corvus and Silk gang up on him for 5 damn minutes and he doesn't die.
youtube.com/watch?v=GCU_1kDhyAU

Could Proxima or Thanos have the DPS to kill him? Probably, if he stands still and doesn't do anything. If he actually plays at all and uses any of his iframe moves to stall for time? Probably not. He's effectively immortal and completely broken.

>No one wants to play as a kind dedicated father
That's what's wrong with this world

What do you guys do while waiting for hot time?

Hyperion vs Proxima Midnight

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6_lM1iFAY

He dies when she's at 60k HP due to Proxima's good old buggy commands skill, but she's still fairly easy if you can dodge her attacks.

T/L, Dailies, BW, WB, VS, and AB.

And if I'm getting close to max energy then I'll run some story missions.

>when you're waiting for hot time and someone opens a loki rift

What teams do I make for WB?

he is pretty good
why not using a energy increse leadership?

>fighint her with corvus
>get caught in the perma stun/flinch
>dies
>revives
>fuck her butthole like no tomorrow afterwards

sometimes I forgot about how op corvus is

good ones