/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #25

Vore edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: We need someone to sacrifice himself and take care of the pastebins.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
mega.nz/#!D9R1zCCA!r8HFVVES38eycJabIB5DuOFih4_cpjBefVV01GbQUYw
docs.google.com/document/d/15TuXvTp5jE1H8YRB2YSvSn5AJQWal1hfRnipGb9gCbM/edit
exhentai.org/g/946290/c70e26423d/
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179039/?medium=twitter&program=on_sale&source=workpost_sale&utm_medium=sns&utm_content=workpost_sale&utm_campaign=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd9l1v1Vfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Page 10 detected. Shitpost mode activated.

Ilias a shit.

if you're gonna bump the thread, at least post monsters while you're doing it

No. Angels are far superior.

samefag

Samefag bumping over and over

Weekends are killer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Monstergirls

>ask question last thread
>it 404s
So how much % of paradox translated so far?

yes

Unedited about 30%, story wise up to chromes mansion so about 60%? Large chunk of untranslated stuff is job discriptions, talks to monsters and H-scenes.

We don't know, It was 30% in April but who knows what it is now.

50/13/4/32 progress on the current event.
My plan was 50/50/50+/90 but I'm not sure if I can keep this up. Constantly swapping teams out and feeding both teams every trip, a shopping trip nearly every map is surprisingly fatiguing and

I'm at 50/50/10/0

I was either smart or dumb because I saw the low rates and early on spent all my early rubies on team slots and relaxation rooms so I can keep up with food consumption and do quite a few runs. My problem came realizing I didn't have two Super teams, or even Hard teams. My hard and super teams have been running dailies since the event started and all my backups have done easy and normal, It's only today that I was able to do Hard consistently but once I'm done the 50 runs my SR team should be up to snuff and I should get it done by the end of the event.

I have 4 HR elders now, what should I spend them on? I was going to spend one to get death maxed out but I'm not sure beyond that. Sorry for the shitty copypasting.
A second 70 swimsuit Suu 200% Suu seems temping but I'm not sure if any of the unleveled/level 40 HRs I have are hidden powerhouses I've been ignoring.

0/0/69/36

Progress coming along nicely, Summer tickets are still fucking me in the ass but there is still 10 more days of hope for Rem.

My tactics is to use my Elders to bring all the girls up to 1 star, I don't use Elder to 3 star a girl because I don't keep dupes unless it's SR so any extra girls is going to be whored out.

Missed a few, mostly just a single Cera.

>Summer tickets are fucking me in the ass

Tell me about it

I'm not sure how many tickets I'm up to but I have gotten two Yukis now. Too bad I got her several months ago...
She's not bad so I'll just deal with a free upgrade to level 60 I guess.

Ha ha! I'm onto your changes to the urls DMM.
Liza confirmed for SR, guess they broke her knees after all.

Ssssh, don't let them know!

and some sort of new SR event? I don't know how to read anything so not a clue what it is.

100% chance to get an SR from a set list. Can only spin once, requires real money.

>100% chance to get an SR from a set list
Holy shit i should save up my gems
>Can only spin once,
That's fair, still pretty great tho
>requires real money.
oh...

Eh, that whales deserve to have a bone every once in awhile. Probably will bring in a lot of first time spenders too.

It won't let me do the 14th outing, the 3* one with Miia. Why?

I don't like to be that guy, but translation update when?

You sure you have enough tension? Or if none of your girls in that team are doing errands/in a relaxation room?

Figured it out, I'm a retard and let my box fill up.

Probably about a month, or whenever Dargoth completes a major section.

Tanabata login bonus

I told y'all that whenever i did the OP of the thread it was doomed to die before bump limit.
Bump

next demo when

FUUUUUUUUUCK

Does anyone happen to have a save at the start of Gold Port or Succubus Town on chapter 3? My power went out and the game wouldnt load my save, so I made a new folder with the game in it and just transfered my save into that one through drag and drop. Played for like 3 hours, saved, closed the game, and now its back where I was 3 hours ago.

This is with the 1-3 version on the pastebin, I just started clearing out Gold Port (Chapter 3, where you go back through everywhere) so if its before that, but not all the way back in Natalia region, I'm cool with that.

mega.nz/#!D9R1zCCA!r8HFVVES38eycJabIB5DuOFih4_cpjBefVV01GbQUYw

Here, should have a save for more or less every area in the game.

My suggestion is to save them until the hydragnea tickets are over, since Rem is almost as good as Halifah, she's 8 levels higher than the third best bruiser Fere stats-wise.

>knees
Digitigrade legs look like they have "backwards knees", but in reality those are ankles. Digitigrade means "walking with only the toes"

docs.google.com/document/d/15TuXvTp5jE1H8YRB2YSvSn5AJQWal1hfRnipGb9gCbM/edit

Remember this one "guide"? I am undecided on which girl should I start analysis on, would any anons kindly suggest me on which girls to start?

exhentai.org/g/946290/c70e26423d/

Its a good thing you're not OP then

Thanks a million brother, but sadly I just made a cheat engine script, set skip to max, and was able to blow through it all in about 20 minutes, thanks again though.

The free Miia and HRs, then the (good) rares, then the HRs from normal tickets, then SRs from normal tickets, then the "good" ruby only HRs. Possibly thrown in event ticket of the month whenever relevant (Sakura/GW/Summer).

So what the hell does the backscratcher and brush do?

Raising affection 100-200%

Fuck. Guess I won't bother saving my rubies for it. Still working to that last ruby for harem guarantee.

So I guess I should pump Rem after Summer tix. Had her since one of my first three ruby rolls or so. Never left 40. Likewise for Lethe.

Opinions on Kura and Swimsuit Rachnera as units?

If you max her out now you'll get her on your next ticket roll almost for sure I bet.

I only just realised this morning that my first Rhea only had 2*, so I chucked the second one I got via medals into her. After already leveling her to 40. Boy do I feel foolish.

Got it, I'll write them as I go along.

>I don't really care. Where is the [Sutherland Inn]?
>Ah.. just head to the west from here and You'' see it. It's such an incredibly old Inn, it will stick out.
>Inn is on the south-east side of town, Luka fights Granberia at the city plaza.

TTR sucks at map making.

The price isn't right either, what a hack.

deflation

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179039/?medium=twitter&program=on_sale&source=workpost_sale&utm_medium=sns&utm_content=workpost_sale&utm_campaign=twitter

It's not even the same world though, which has been repeatedly stated. Does it have to be in the exact same spot? Pretty sure Illiasville didn't have a fucking cathedral either. At most they had a little church.

7/40/28/38. 1500 summer tickets. Got Mai early on, and since then, all stuff I could get from normal. At least I got Saki and Quesu, which wasn't so bad.

The inn has been around for "500 years" the timelines diverged 30 years ago. It should be in the same place unless it was demolished and rebuilt in those 30 years.

In that case, I got nothing.

I managed to get a pretty good roll, i'm lucky I managed to get 30 gems before it ended. I'm a little dissapointed that i'm out of one time missions though.

So the accessory you win from winning the BF against the maid is the same as a hard job wrist accessory but without the exp penalties?

Damn, 4/6 main cast girls is kinda lucky in its own way even with the special ruby pull.

>5 new

That's an awesome roll. I rolled earlier, got 2 repeats, got enough token for an SR ticket, got another repeat.

I just want my dragon harem, but this game fucks me at every turn.

Jesus, you lucky so and so. 40% HR/SR rate, not counting the guaranteed HR+ recovery Mero.

That's an amazing roll, congrats.

Considering I rolled that and only got a swimsuit Rachnera, you're a lucking fucking bastard.

>tfw everyone else is getting SRs

My hope and optimism are disappearing. 700 tickets in and not one of the advertised girls. This is even worse than the GW tickets.

I heard there is a ng+ function on part 1 of paradox. If so, what eexactly carries over? Does affection carry over?

I got Mai in the first 70 tickets. Since then, 1430+ without any advertised girls. Couple times I've gotten TWO silver cards, only to be disappointed when they're both "basic bitch", aka material doge.

I got Rem on my 460th and Yuki around the 1340th.

>Only rolled a Meroune HR

I don't even like Meroune, she's the only character in the main harem i dislike

You fucking lucky prick

>TWO silver cards

You think that's bad?

>yet another Bath Cerea

If you're that same user who already got one maxed out then I feel bad for you.

At least you didn't get SR Skill3.
Not him, but I've got 70/50 Sprint Cerea now. Also, after feeding my third Queen to Swimsuit Miia, I was forced to get another, along with a fourth Jelly, so yeah, some days, you can't beat the coc-system.

10/0/75/0
Planning on doing 50/50/as much as possible/0
>tfw no Super Team ;-;

If I'm the standard to be judged by, it took me 2 months to be "kind of" Super-ready, I'm in my 4th month(started early March), just about to be able to do Super with 90% success. If you want to divide your teams properly for Super survival(not necessarily total victory), I'd say maybe put Saki with the team with less firepower, Queen with the team with better firepower. I still wouldn't recommend it without two Aluru/Jelly for firepower, and preferably a Quesu on at least one team for one cheer kill per round.

Eh, when it comes to surviving one run, i can still do itwith my main team. The problem is when i have to create 2 teams AND survive everything with my current roster of girls. I started playing since the 1st event, stopped when it ended and came back at the end of the new Keros event. Maybe once i get another SR or more HRs i will be actually able to do it.

You should consider running daily mission to level them up. Your roster is really low level and are mainly event girls/starter girls, which means they are even weaker.

I will do so eventually, but for now, i'm focusing on getting a few more tickets for more HRs, since i'm pretty sure level 40/50 HRs aren't enough for the Super Hard maps.

Yeah, you require a minimum of level 70 gacha HRs at 100% affection to even be combat worthy. Level 50 gacha SRs can do perfectly fine on Super as well.

Priority on getting Jelly up, she's one of the best ticket HR girls for super maps. Adorable Miti can also work on super as long as she's equipped with at least HR jade earrings.

In paradox, is there any way to get more medals other than finding them randomly in chests and the like?

There are over 100 avaliable via chests and pots iirc. The only farm able source isn't until the tower after you beat part 1.

So I'm a bit new to this. The how to play in the pastebin didn't really explain the stats, can someone explain to me which numbers equate to what?

Health-Speed-Attack-Defense.

Hp, speed, attack, defense.

Thank you, that helps a lot for actually trying to build a team

Sort by attack, never look back.
Except Saki, skill 3 stonk.

It's stong the 5% of the time it triggers.

So just got my first exclusive girl out of the Hydrangea tickets (other Yuki was from a HR ticket). Which role does she fit in? I was thinking on eventually use my Eldas on her since i can't get her from normal tickets. Jelly will have to wait until i pull more of her before i start using her in Hard or Super Hard maps.
On a side note, funnily enough, i was listening to this when i rolled pic related: youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd9l1v1Vfg

So if I'm picking up what you're putting down here, I should listen to R.E.M. while rolling.

Yuki is a speedster. One of the better ones, but she'll never be viable for Supers unless you run a mostly glasscannon + tank team.

HR jade earrings are worth the grind if you finish up events early.

What said. Get a HR jade on her and her Skill 3 will trigger about 33% of the time.

I run mostly glass cannons with no tanks in supers. Can't kill me if I kill you first. Except when everyone cheered decides to not skill 1 despite HR red coral on the three. That's what the buffer 20 stamina left over after two super runs is for anyways.

Has anyone bothered to test proc rates? I swear Swimsuit Suu procs her skill 3 twice as much as Saki with the same earrings on both but I've never bothered to test.

Not sure, but I know that Nemes or Adorable Miti with HR jade earrings proc their Skill 3 nearly 100% of the time, and they start melting faces faster than level 50 SR glass-cannons while pseudo-tanking hits from enemies.