Does pic related actually have a future? Lets be real here, I mean its purchasing power has been GREATLY diminished...

Does pic related actually have a future? Lets be real here, I mean its purchasing power has been GREATLY diminished, its no longer backed by precious metals or foreign currency, they create more and more of it every day, and people like the Rothschilds have abandoned it completely:

cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-dumps-us-dollar-for-gold-other-currencies-bitcoin

Documentary on its constantly weakening value:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

What does Veeky Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's backed by oil and whenever someone attempts to break away from the petrodollar they end up with a nasty internal coup or wholesale Freedom delivery.

The greenback isn't going anywhere.

>USD is a memay!!!

>Youtube link
>It is no shit another mike baloney video

How is it backed by oil? I understand the world trades oil with it (for now), but its not actually tied to oil like it was once tied to gold, and several other countries are trying to switch to trading oil in other means. Countries that we couldnt curbstomp like the Iraqi sandniggers.

then go watch one of the other documentaries on the subject, theres dozens of good ones. Or this: youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0

>How is it backed by oil? I understand the world trades oil with it (for now)
Answered your own question.

>and several other countries are trying to switch to trading oil in other means
Literally who? Apart from China & Russia there's no one else who could effectively do it, and we've been hearing Russia is going to break away from the petrodollar for years now.

Stop buying into those retarded documentaries about gold and bitcoin. Gold is not king. If it was it would still be the primary form of trade. Bitcoin is a hack. It will never amount to any real power. Fiat currency while virtually worthless is worth more than anything else by the sheer fact that it's backed by power. By an actual nation existing. The United States is, and will remain (Barring a global catastrophe) the most powerful nation on earth. Making the U.S. dollar, the most powerful currency.

So, no, the USD does not have a future because this country isnt sustainable in its current form and will one day be surpassed by any number of up and coming nations, if not collapse completely? Is that what I should take away from this?

If you are a total dunce who doesn't understand basic geo politics, and basic economics, sure. Point me in the direction of these so called, up and comers.

ummmm what about India bro, superpooer by 2020

Oh yeah totally man, I forgot all about them. And Huehue land as well. Those guys will be huge. Don't forget about Afrika!!!! Dey on the rise. Rubles and Yuan man, America is going down!!!!

You can be condescending if you want, thats fine. There was a day when the fall of the British empire was completely unthinkable, too.

It's clear that you are a child. It's clear that you have not developed your brain enough. It's clear that you've deluded yourself into believing fantasies of big bad America falling apart. But in the real world. The big bad guy always wins. Life ain't no Disney movie boy. You want to have a serious discussion? Then go read some actual economics book and learn more about politics and world affairs, and stop watching shit youtube videos by other hacks, and crap articles by total shit brains.

Annnnd my point remains. I never said this was going to happen tomorrow or that i know whatll cause it, but someday, its gonna happen.

And someday the Sun will engulf the earth. Some day Kim Kardashian will die. Your points are total shit because you have nothing of value to say.

>implying youve brought fourth anything of value

>someone disagrees with you
>provides a salient point which isn't a youtube video
>oh haha you don't even have anything of value to say!!!

His only point is what the usd has value because we have power. I question this logic because we as a country are a shadow of our former selves in almost every way (economically, socially, industrially, etc) which makes ot questionable that logic has any long term weight, which bring us back to the question this thread asks in the first place.

A shadow according to whom? You? Alex Jones? Because I'm not going to waste time digging up articles and books to prove you wrong. You are just simply wrong. I'm letting you know you are wrong, and that you need to learn more, but as stated before you are a dunce. A fucking idiot at this point actually. So once again. Go "read more, learn more, change the globe."

Okay then; have fun

Everyone else, what do you think?

I think you're an idiot too and I own bitcoin. Sorry, man.

Thats fine; I can take it! Since you guys know so much, maybe someone can argue with this or explain it? Genuinely curious here.

Russia and China are working together to undermine the USD. The Chinese have been admitted into the SDR basket, and have been given the go ahead by the IMF to issue SDR-bonds as of next month.

The Yuan won't replace the USD, neither will the Ruble, it will be a basket based SDR system that includes all of the major convertible currencies of the world.

>taking that article at all seriously
Holy shit user you are better than this. Take control of your fucking life.

Protip: saying that the USD has value simply because it has power mandates the question of whether America's ascendance to superpower was a military or economic phenomenon.

Read up of the wealth transfer from Great Britain to the United States as a result of WW1, and then again finally in 1940 and early 1941 to see what I mean.

I have control of my life... That article only reinforces my point, it doesnt make it. This makes it: