Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/bmAEDYJV
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/1PPeRpmw

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
April 24th to June 19th: iDOLM@STER official shop promo in Shizuoka 109
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
June 22nd: Cinderella Girls Starlight Master 03 Hi-Fi Days releases
June 23rd: Ritsuko Akizuki's Birthday
June 29th: Cinderella Girls Cool jewelries! 003 releases
July 12th: Million Live manga vol. 4 with original CD releases
July 13th: SideM 1st STAGE ~ST@RTING~ Live Blu-Ray and SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 01 release
July 19th: Azusa Miura's Birthday
July 20th: Platinum Master 00 Happy! releases
July 22nd: Million Live Backstage volume 2
July 25th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
July 28th: iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars (PS4) releases
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)

Latest news posts: +

Other urls found in this thread:

cospa.com/detail/id/00000069756
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a rock OP after all.

Now that's rock!

I can feel the ROKKU in this thread.

Riina please take that off.

Would you?

Detective Mocho is on the case.

It's not going to be solved, but it's cute, at least.

Rock more like dorck

My wife

I BELIEVE IN CHIE
SHE IS RIGHT AND SHE IS PURE

Would you a Riina?

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

I just want my Takumi SSR already.

Karen is definitely better than Karen.

You'll never get her, loser.

Need more Natsuki songs.

Please dont bully. I will give you my SSR ranko. I dont like her dark clothes.

No. You can keep your Ranko. Takumi is mine.

Too bad, Rockin' Emotion will be her CM.

Poteto kiss!

Please share!

NO.

Wait...did people like the rock girls? did any of you liked the previous event? I thought I was the only one. Didnt come here in a month.

Nah, I'm more of a punk rock. Maybe I should get her shirt while I'm at it.
cospa.com/detail/id/00000069756

Only "rock" girls were Ryo and Natsuki in the previous event.

People liked the last event, but complained about Aki replacing Miyo. The unit name is Enjin, by the way.

Mmmmmm

Anastasia's model is nothing special. Certainly not as intricate as some of the more recent SSRs.

I love Koume! i'm going to marry her!

Aww yeahhhh

Everyone claim your wives early!

Oh hey you actually posted an accompanying image this time.

Not him but it's certainly one of the better looking ones that came out back then. It's simple, but works. Very importantly, the dress doesn't clip into itself all over the place.

Why are Ryo's eyes so goddamn beautiful

Not if I have anything to say about it.

No dude you're literally the only one who liked it.

Not him but it's pretty mediocre in quality regardless of complexity.

Here is mine.

Dibs

Key words being "that came out back then". It's nice, sure, but each new ssr seems to top the last one.
Miho will probably always be my favorite, but that has more to do with how I feel about the character than the merits of the model itself.

Uh, if you say so

Enjin was pretty well received

Pure

I don't think I'd have any trouble.

Post cute Akanes so Aiko can add them to her collection.

My wife.

Syuko's SSR has a lot of visual elements that I really like.

Minami still has one of the better looking SSRs. And I honestly don't see how any of the latest SSRs are really impressive. Syuko's is boring, Shizuku's is nothing special, the wedding two are alright and Yoshino's is ambitious but fucking garbage

Prime breeding material

Cumming on the idols' short hair.

And we're adopting Nina.

A man does not post the same sip twice in a row, but a man must do his part to continue an ancient meme as best as possible, while also not expecting an iM@S general to turn into an /a/ waifu thread.

Will this work?

Honestly, several SSRs recently have great designs but look awful when put into songs in 3D. For some examples, Ranko's dress clips into itself like some abomination, Miku's paws look ridiculous in any song that involves hand/finger movement, Yoshino's sleeve extension thingies flop around like living tentacles, Koume's sleeve wobbles around like there's some heavy mass inside it.
As for Minami, I prefer her in the default SS dress as I think she looks a lot cuter in it, but her SSR dress is one of those that don't have any such problems, and that in itself makes it one of the better ones. So is Anya's for that matter. Sometimes simple is best.

That's not cute, that's sexy. This is cute.

>tfw I actually liked Aki over Miyo

Why do SSR outfits need absolute JRPG-worthy eclectic designs? There are other ways to judge an SSR outfit, and you can have your opinions about whether you personally like a particular outfit or not...But it first and foremost has to fit a character image; if it's relatively easy on design but fits the image of the idol wearing it, then it fucking works.

>That's not cute
Blasphemy

Bakane and Aiko's knees are very sexy

That's fine.

The newer models have more intricate details. I didn't like the drab color scheme in Ranko's new ssr, but the details at the fringes of the skirt, on the inside of the skirt and on the headpiece look a lot more complex than what's found in older ssrs. Others like Koume and Kaede have richer shading.
Cow was a letdown, I'll give you that. But mostly because she should've gotten bigger tits.

>tell me your secrets, flower

>But it first and foremost has to fit a character image; if it's relatively easy on design but fits the image of the idol wearing it, then it fucking works.

Agreed, but with the small caveat that some, like Ranko and Nino, aren't exactly easy on design but that's exactly why they fit their respective idol, and thus work.

Did any SSR released so far not fit the idol? Can't think of one.

Aki's choreography was quite lewd.

this is mai waifu
there are many great waifus out there
but this one is mine

Mizuki, arguably, depending on if you want to look at her like a sexy hag or a desperate tryhard.

Quite.

NG's Nagareboshi outfits work in the context of the unit, but they aren't really fitting for them individually. Well, maybe it fits Uzuki, but anything fits Uzuki.

Not really and that wasn't the point but user completely missed it and decided to go on a rant in a completely unrelated direction.

>The newer models have more intricate details.
And problems when they're animated, as a result.
It's nice to be ambitious, but they need to make sure these new parts work well with existing songs.
I thought recorded this Miku doing Everyday Dream to show how silly the "mabuta no ura made" part looks, but looks like no. Have this one instead.

That's my Mom.

Her thing is wanting to look young despite fully accepting that she's not a young girl anymore. Fits very well.

Aki definitely gave us the best part of the song. I'm just glad she was in it, I really like Aki and this was a good event for her to be in. Now I just need to wait for her SSR and maybe an eventual event SR.

Eh, it's a holiday thing, I'd say the Halloween ones are kind of dumb too. Just wait till they get non-seasonal ones.

and she is a wonderful mother to you son, now hush and let her work, our your aunt Kaede won't stop pestering her

Good thing she isn't really a sexy hag as much as she is a tryhard.

Mom is sexy without even trying very hard.

rude KWSM is sexy

just cool adults trying to be cute

You're crazy. Her whole thing is trying to act like a teenager despite not being one anymore, so the dress fits her very well.

New Gen SSR outfits are an outlier as much as their R outfits, in that they're obviously a unit push that doesn't allow individuality, designed as a poster promotion for the game in general. Hopefully, if idols having second SSRs would give any hope, a second SSR for Rin/Uzuki/Mio will give them non-conformist outfits.

I do hope she gets a second SSR that's more suited to her adult charms.

Tablut being retarded; meant to quote

hopefully with her hair down like this card

For what it's worth, I liked their unawakened SSRs quite a bit.

I like Cool Onee-chan KWSM, Cute H@g KWSM and Sexy KWSM

How do I stop myself from getting hyped for the election CD drama?

I'll take some jank along with ambition over a working but boring model. People mocked Yoshino's sleeves when she was released but I thought she looked lovely whenever I saw her in the co-op event. Same with Syoko, it's clipping hell due to her long hair but I wouldn't change a thing.

Doubtful since they don't exist.

They really do have extremely comfy casual outfits. In a game franchise that almost always uses their school uniforms for promo material when not using idol outfits, it was rather nice for them to use their regular SSR artwork in SS promo materials.

Boring is subjective. Functional problems are not. You can say you like them despite that, but they're still broken.

That's why I used the qualifier "arguably", depending on how you want to perceive Mizuki's stage image to be, without emphasis for psychological evaluation.

Functional problems being /actual/ problems is also subjective if you want to go that route considering the history of clipping and tech issues in iM@S.

Yoshino's sleeves aren't "some jank", they're on a new level of clipping shit

save the hype for when we know who voices Miyu