/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: lister sucks balls because he likes it so much Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/
「!」New Pokémon announced for Sun/Moon; Battle Royal mode announced: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM
「!」Ever Oasis - New Nintendo RPG IP announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1fsPHrBtzAw
「!」Paper Mario Color Splash release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=hZTUYjNMACw
「!」Mario Party Star Rush announced: youtube.com/watch?v=MEX7BfZpad8
「!」Dragon Quest VII release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=VeInFdxmq3g
「!」New Breath of the Wild amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=BzMJPRvGD6E
「!」Wolf Link amiibo gives you a Wolf Link companion in Breath of the Wild: youtube.com/watch?v=1CfFnLoiLqk
「!」Mario series amiibo Wave 2 announced for Nov 4th; Daisy, Waluigi and glow-in-the-dark Boo confirmed among others: ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-daisy-waluigi-boo-amiibo-announced-alongside-new-mario-series-amiibo

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/qwQmYjVi
Wii U - pastebin.com/XB4cCXw0

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xcx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, NX will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/846884/776e92f32d/
youtu.be/riNqgXqGPmc
aramajapan.com/news/general/hello-project-producer-tsunku-has-vocal-chords-removed/17894/
pastebin.com/y7Ry8wh9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

amiibos are shit

Playing Starfox Zero.

This shit ain't half as bad as fags made it sound

Cool nice I like it, no embeds and the correct last thread

It's not that bad but trying to relive a classic iconic game through the guise of "innovative" control schemes (and by proxy doing everything slightly less interesting than the original games) was a bad call.

Like I get that Star Fox is a hard thing to sell outside of nostalgia but it should have been a more original concept.

The plural form of amiibo is amiibo.

i suck balls all day just because i like it so much

It reminds me of Lego and how the company representatives will tell you to use Lego if you even refer to them by LEGOS in the support line or email.

What games are you guys playing on your 3DS handheld devices right now?

Left it at home, last I played was Rhythm Thief, I would be playing Rhythm Heaven if it wasn't >digital only.

Why does digital only bother you?

We might not get another one if you don't support it.

Honest question.
Did you play it?
The game is absolutely fantastic.
It takes a little to get used tot he controls, more time than the average journo plays a game before reviewing it.
Nintendo should've foreseen the current trend of shitting on them and released a demo that introduced said controls.
That way everyone would know what they are instead of parroting shitty reviews.

Senran Kagura 2, reaching the end.

It's fun to see how different is the ambiance between the mainline and the SV/EV games.

Too bad SK2 sold bad, we're never gonna get some more serious Senran ever again and just go with the flanderised version of the characters

Tokyo Crash Mobs and Monhun.
Having a blast.

Yes I did, my point is that it was trying to recapture the spirit of the original game but didn't actually do anything better. If anything the bosses have worst design in SFZ.

It's like worst than a rehash, it's a worst-hash, you have to put in effort for a peculiar control scheme (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) however there's not much you get in return other than playing SF64 with a more immersive set piece.

I thought about buying the Steam version of SK but $30 for titty musou is too much

Someone post the WiiU/3DS recommended list

>tfw posting in the discord and nobody knowing it's me
who /mischief/ here

MonHun 4U
gotta get that G rank before Generations comes out

i put so much time into the lame menu translation of MHX that i'm not sure if I even have it in me to play Generations.

I guess some features will be better explained

shut up raniel

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

yo kai watch
somehow i'm more enthralled by this stupid child's game than i have been by anything that i've played in years

Robobot. But now that I finished it (fuck 100% for now), I am buying Rhythm.

What's the most technical/complex game you can make in Warioware DIY?

>>PLAYAN
MH4U
>>WATCHAN
might start Twin Peaks later
>>LISTENAN
The Microphones - Mount Eerie
>>EATAN
Ramen and a grilled cheese
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
exhentai.org/g/846884/776e92f32d/
>>FEELAN
darn good

you got me

How was it? Any better than Triple Deluxe?

The new Mario Party game isn't made by Nintendo proper, but Nd Cube, a second party that includes ex-Hudson employees. Many of the same people behind the older Mario Parties.

I need some beefy stylus for taiko. My DS ones are just not doing it for me. Pic related look perfect, but playasia wants 38 goddamn dollars. Anyone have those large DSi stylus? Those seem like they might do the trick, but I feel like they might be too big...

>Playing
Xenbolade X
>Watching
Nadia Secret of Blue Water
>Listening
youtu.be/riNqgXqGPmc
>Eating
Toasted Plain Buns with Peanut Butter
>Drinking
Sprite
>Fapping
various HMVs
>Feeling
Hyped for Zelda

The robot felt more fun that hypernova, as it was still platformery rather than just puzzles. I liked the music and theme a lot, so I am a bit biased.

The frame rate drops are pretty inexcusable, so I'd say about the same was Triple Deluxe.

>but didn't actually do anything better
>those Star Wolf dogfights
>not better

>framerate drops
is this on N3DS or old?

I'm on New! It is ridiculous. The graphics do look nice, but I think they went a bit overboard with effects, which is why. It isn't all the time, but it is frustrating when it happens.

Also, FUCK POCKET CARD JOCKEY. FUCK THIS GAME. WHY AM I SO BAD AT IT.

Is there a point to this general anymore?

What do you mean? We just had an E3, of course we're gonna have generals.

I think he's talking about the rampant shitposting and general poor quality of this general.

>>We might not get another one if you don't support it.
It sold a lot in Japan and the creator has throat cancer and may die soon, and that means no more games.

Well, I'm glad it is doing well in Japan, but I am not an import gamer. If they stop localizing Rhythm Heaven, I'm kind of shit out of luck. I really want the small fanbase of those games in the US to support it, even if it is digital only.

Also, seriously? Throat cancer? Fuck.

Summer sales are around the corner anyway

7-0
-

aramajapan.com/news/general/hello-project-producer-tsunku-has-vocal-chords-removed/17894/

It's already pretty awful having to go though that, but as you've always worked in the music industry, and also been a singer, it must be horrible.

Man, he's only 47 too. Well, I'm glad he's still working on stuff for now.

Are you posting on the ink discord or something

Electrolarynx have come a far way...

Dude was close to the musical world, a singer, a producer, etc.
Electrolarynx will help to communicate, but I can't see an artist be happy of the situation (Okay, the alternative is a full blown cancer, still)

It's like taking a virtuose pianist and cutting his hand off.

Mamma mia.

You now remember that this game exists

Which one will I have more fun with? Rune factory or Fantasy life?

I want to buy one of them.

Yeah, it even had a shitty Brawl stage.
Rune Factory.

how could I forget the source material of Brawl's worst stage?
how is this?
both are pretty bad but rune factory less so
nope :3c

Do you suck balls because you lke it so much?

I thought Rune Factory was good

is it the waifu stuff?

kind of, I guess.
the whole thing just feels kind of bland, maybe if the combat system was done better I would have enjoyed it.
other than that, I can't really put my finger on what I dislike about it.

man what

Post the recent recommendation list for 3DS boys (and Wii U if it exist)

please respond

get those big wii u stylus.

jesus christ.

also after seven hours of fucking around i got out of the forest temple.

>also after seven hours of fucking around i got out of the forest temple.

You really took your sweet time Gor

here you go, pic related includes every good game on both consoles

so I haven't played a zelda game except for twilight princess on the wii ~10 years ago so I was wondering which ones should I play first?
I saw windwalker HD and majora's mask 3D on sale so I thought I should get those
i've heard ocarina being raved about for years but since MM3D is cheaper in my region i'd try that first
so anyone have any suggestions?

Never played majora's. Played Ocarina back on the N64 and it was alright casual rpg experience to burn time with.

Well played

i never played the n64 zeldas. Wind Waker is the best tho. Link to the Past is great too.

also which would you fug? the boy or the girl?

Kakariko village in this game was complete garbage in this game.

What a bland, barren town. They should have just given Ordon Village the name instead

MM3D is a sequel to Ocarina, it's best to play that game first if you can

Anybody know how big the new Rhythm Heaven is?

428.75MB.

ok but how much is that in Nintendo bytes

3,430 NINTENDO BLOCKS

>cutest
>best soundtrack
>best microgames (her boss stage is fucking touhou holy shit)
why don't you love Ashley, user?

Because she's the reason why Wario has become more of a minigame guy rather than starring in some of the more entertaining platformers Nintendo has made.

because I'm not a pedo

I was wondering if anyone knows if Rhythm Heaven Megamix .cia works on european 3DS'? I tried it when it was announced but nothing appeared when it was installed and I haven't had problems with other out of region games on my homebrewed 3ds before

you don't have to be a pedo to love your daughter, user!

Hello friends! After all this time, is XCX worth buying? Is the multiplayer a key feature? and is multiplayer ded?

Zelda should be using a madem

this. Ashley is the Marie of WarioWare.
>no Virtual Boy Wario color remake either
Also
>tfw two lolis will never plan on how to steal your virgin shota essence while you sleep
shiet.

It's been years since I played one of the WarioWare games so I can't remember her minigames but she's not really cute and her theme song is god awful.
I was just on the front page and saw that XCX general is still alive and kicking. I never got too deep into the multiplayer though but if they're still alive there's at least a couple nerds that are still playing it.

pastebin.com/y7Ry8wh9

Are these all the good games on Wii U? Am I missing anything? Any of these bad?

I forgot I was in this game.

Add Star Fox Zero, Nintendoland, Mario Kart 8, Fatal Frame and Pokken Tournament.

But we do. Stop namefagging, everyone will oppose to you on that basis, you faggot

I don't love Ashley, namefag or not.

That's your next namefag, own up to it

Yeah not sure if want any of those

You asked for "all the good Wii U games," how am I suppose to know if you'll like it or not?

Give us a little more context next time.

A lot of those are sub 75 metacritic (kek, I know)

Hate fighting and racing games. Heard loads of bad things about Star Fox

Looking for action games, platformers, etc.

New Mario Mario Mario U

by any chance anyone have the spotpass goomba drawing lesson in Art Academy for 3DS they can share with me? i know this is a long shot...

Play Skylander Supercharged and go fuck yourself.

>That's your next namefag, own up to it
Can you rephrase this?

>he follows metacritic

There is little hope for you.

Whaaat I didn't know they spotpass stuff like that.

You're Gor Goron

>metacritic

Dumbass

I've always been a 9-volt guy.

>>Not being a 5-Volt guy
She's not ara-ara, but she's pretty damn cute.

Also Mona, even if she changes all the time.

Talking about Warioware, do you think they can go back at being a good demo about the capacities of the game AND being a good game?

Warioware U was looking pretty then, most of the games were demo way too short to be interesting. The only good thing were Ashley's (somehow) and 9-Volt's game, which was actually some classic Warioware done wright with the gamepad capacities.

I wouldn't mind a full Warioware game like the original GBA one or Twisted.

I will do anything for a Mario Golf/Tennis game like the ones on the GBA

I keep passing on buying one of those from my local shop. They are the ones where you play as like, a generic protagonist and like, have pseudo-RPG stuff?

I just started playing 7th dragon iii vfd.

Any general tips/suggestions or must have skills?

check last thread im a lazy useless fuck

Should I buy Star Fox Zero/Guard for the Wii U or do you guys think they're going to rerelease it to "fluff up" the NX's launch lineup?

I'm figuring they'd do it and add "normal" controls (even if the ones the game uses aren't terrible) and add online multiplayer since that wouldn't take any time for them to do.

Any nintyggers that are dads too?