well we had a good run

yeah

time to let go

sage for peace

one last thicc maggi for old times sake

already page 10? good morning /ps2g/ I guess

It actually died during the night

now it is a zombie

that's kind of spoopy. I'm not sure I feel comfortable posting in a zombie.

check out my mixtape

soundcloud.com/trendieman/one-more-time-im-back-with-a

Dat tummy. She's getting fat

she does look a lot better after removing all the metal from her face though

Excellent. Now she just needs to keep it this time.

no

The construction system killed this game which is ironic because it was hailed as it's saving grace.

R.I.P. Planetside 2012-2014
R.I.P. P2W Planetside 2014-2016

I wouldn't be so upset if they weren't literally shutting down PS1
I actually had fun in that game

I haven't really noticed much of it. It was cool to see some extra fortifications around some bases like regent rock sometimes. Mostly it seems to just be a couple of guys building bases away from everything which everyone else just promptly ignore so it doesn't feel to me like it has negatively effected the game much

It's best used for forward operating bases - a few turrets, walls, and a sundy garage do wonders for breaking apart mass zergs going from base to base.

A quickly placed turret or two at a flanking position of a battle can also swing things around.

But generally they're forced too far away from the action by the no-deploy zones, so you don't really get to interact with bases much beyond small squads stomping poorly defended HIVE's.

>no

underage edgelord pls go

>tfw spent aroung 5.5k certs on building shit because i wanted to try it out
>cph was like 6k or some dogshit number

Absolutely wasted certs. I dont know who has fun with that because building bases doesnt have much to it and the mining is terrible. Not to mention a small squad dedicated enough will come and destroy all that boring work easily.

I went back to tanking right after my shit got blown up. At least you can gain a decent amount of certs even as a solo lightning.

how much do the different buildings cost to cert? I've only recently started playing again after being swamped by exams for several months so I haven't really looked at it yet

Almost all. Not everything, because there are a few peices which is 'free' but just about everything else is 1k minimum. A few are 1.5k certs.

I had fun with construction twice. First time at the start, when russians dropped on my base and my Xiphos turret killed them all.
The second time was when i was assaulting TR base between Xroads and the Crown, and owners of the base happened to be ex minecraft professionals with bad aim. I ended up soloing 4 platoons worth of them in like 45 min and then the server crashed and i lost all my kills ;____;

underage edgelords can't appreciate thickness

What are HIVEs and how is their efficiency calculated?

HIVEs are a method of balancing uneven server population. If a faction has more players, chances are they also have more players willing to attempt to build a HIVE, which pulls even more players off of actual continent objectives.

So if there are 100 TR, 50 NC, and 50 VS on Emerald like always, chances are a full squad or two of the TR players are going to try to spam hives, lowering their population by ~25% or more. The other factions can't afford to do that given their lower population.

>every time i log in TR holds 2 continents

Impressive considering how inferior TR gear is to NC/VS one

hives are structures that need to be fed a constant amount of cortium in order to generate victory points towards locking a continent. Essentially they sit somewhere in the corner of the map chugging away at cortium impossibly slowly (even at 100% efficiency) and eventually let a faction lock a continent even if all factions are pretty much at a stalemate.

Efficiency determines how fast it can refine cortium (last I heard it still takes 40 minutes to get 1 VP out of 10,000 cortium at 100% efficiency). It's calculated by the number of territory links (lattice links or whatever) separate the territory the hive is in from the enemy warpgates and decreases a set amount for each link it is from the nearest enemy warpgate.

Of course this is broken and dumb on smaller continents like esamir where you can put a hive right next to your own warpgate and still get 40-50% efficiency out of it, where as on indar putting it two or three bases from your warp gate still gives you about 20-15% efficiency.

They explode nicely on death but nobody gets any points for anything destroyed by it, and destroying them offers fewer points than destroying a tank. Also you may want to keep them up if there's a fight nearby them since you get free bonus exp for fighting near them, even if its an enemy faction's HIVE.

TR also holds the most normal playerbase, considering that NC is 50% dumb underages and VS is 70% legit gays who are bad at videogames and popular youtubshitters who are very bad at videogames
TR may be composed by neonazis but at least they aren't retarded

why do all the ecelebs play vs

even eve online goons are playing vs

because vs at a glance is the most interesting faction, perfect for clickbait ad revenue
think of it like this if you just took the factions at face value:
>TR
>gritty military guys, like pretty much every army you've heard of ever
>NC
>freedom fighter rebel guys who don't take shit, like almost every generic rebel group you've ever heard of
>VS
>transhumanists who use off the wall alien technology to battle and by the way they're fucking purple an unheard of color to use in camo

what's the problem with that
more baddies to farm

>TR may be composed by neonazis but at least they aren't retarded

Or reddit bitch whiners who whined so hard that TR got a little too many buffs :3

Because VS are the faction with the best weapons and camos.

wtf what's that thumbnail

It's a spider

I have no fucking idea
also

>It's every 500 ms no hitbox subhuman is boltshitting Sunday again

I swear to God, Sundays are always cancer.

>It's every 500 ms no hitbox subhuman is boltshitting Sunday again
So, like every other day?

>people in the ELME chat start sperging about "i also browse channel 4 xD"
>"just please dont post on 9gag"
>"more like repostgag lol"
I just left the outfit without saying anything

Whatever genius who wrote how Veeky Forums saves posted files made the files save as /board/"ms since unix epoch".extension, and the thumbnail as "ms since unix epoch"s.jpg

If two files are posted with a different extension on the same millisecond, in this case:
i.4cdn.org/vg/1466336116511.jpg
i.4cdn.org/vg/1466336116511.webm
they'll both try to save a thumbnail to the same file
i.4cdn.org/vg/1466336116511s.jpg
Thus, only one of the post's thumbnail will be correct.

It can also happen that two files with the same extension can be posted at exactly the same time, in which case both image and extension will be incorrect for one post, or sometimes the thumbnail will be right and image wrong on one, and the other will have the right thumbnail but wrong image.

>moot

Miller?

Its because of Time zones Russians starts they day hour earlier. And fucking MM Locking shit when there is no one to oppose them

this is lewd

Miller ofc

this game without a doubt is the best game i ever played

better than any of the games today, if it had players id jump right back

>implying moot wrote yotsuba
He just translated the original version from wapanese using babelfish and messed around with the CSS a little, all the coding was done by other people.

that's a jew for you

What the fuck is a moot

>>>/leddit/

lol that's where i usually go XD but now the schools are over so i have ALL the time to check new places to pass the time ;)

kids these days

moot
adjective
adjective: moot

subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty.

having little or no practical relevance.

verb
verb: moot; 3rd person present: moots; past tense: mooted; past participle: mooted; gerund or present participle: mooting

raise (a question or topic) for discussion; suggest (an idea or possibility).

noun
noun: moot; plural noun: moots

historical
an assembly held for debate, especially in Anglo-Saxon and medieval times.

Law
a mock judicial proceeding set up to examine a hypothetical case as an academic exercise.

Memes
a cuck.

dis cheeky cunt lul

>Lalunia's pussy wagon

higby pls go

you guys want to meet in the usual spot when the rocklet rifle and all that shit comes out

build some bases, shoot some casuals

:3

you sure did outskill him

>tfw you post your shitty webum in the same millisecond as someone posts an anime girl dressed as a spider

WHAT ARE THE ODDS

PLS BE MY GF

Lagwizardry is a myth)))))

aim better
reminder that several daybreak employees said something along the lines of "russians dindu nuffin, you won't be able to tell them apart from other players if not for names/outfits"

I remember playing this when it came out. I enjoyed the original Planetside and I thought that I'd also enjoy this, and I had. Well, back then, that is... I was surprised to learn that the game was released back in 2012. I don't remember it being so long since I last played. Fuck man, time flies way too fast. So anyway, I tried to get back into it again. I learned about the Pro7 and SoE crap, and that my character was gone for good. RIP that guy. So I made a new character, and holy shit, I don't know why I liked this game back then. Everything's too damn slow. Especially the movement speed. Sprinting should be enabled by default and it should be at least twice, if not thrice as fast. And the shooting's just... blah... well, whatever. I'm just whining in the end cause I'm bored and the game didn't satisfy me at all. Guess I simply can't find enjoyment in such large scale games anymore. What about you guys? Anyone here who's still playing since launch? What makes it fun for you? Are you ok with the movement speed? That's the biggest issue for me.

Soon it won't be a problem anymore

Hah? What do you mean? Is it getting Jewed? I read that they killed the PS1 servers. I used to come and go from PS1 and I usually found it enjoyable. I especially liked the music and tower parties. Plasma. Plasma everywhere. Good times.

>responding to copypasta
>>>/leddit/
>>>/cripplechan/

How is Buzz?

>not medkit
You're a fucking disgrace.

foreva in r harts

Really weird things are happening to me today

At least you're not having heterosexual thoughts.

How long did you think about that comeback? :3

now kiss

no, he has hair on his neck, ewww

Purpling the MCG turns you into a god damn sexual tyrannosaur.

I found it was fun to clear rooms of shitters with but any time I ran into a 1v1 with an HA main who could aim, they would dumpster me.

GOD
DAMN
SEXUAL
TYRANNOSAUR

Just like me

I feel accomplished

Is the Archer worth anything+ My mate seems to enjoy it, usually "banging shit" from a Valkyrie seat or such.
Then again, he plays mostly just infs and pretty much solely uses bolt actions.

>chinese on connery

check out this weebum i made of myself playing planetmans2 vs a vsfiltrator

heh

>200 bullets
>0 kills

yup thats MCG

It fucks up MAXes and does a decent amount of damage to ESFs but otherwise it's shit. I only keep one around to get shitty ESFs to stop shooting at my vehicle, because me and a gunner both shooting at one can usually force it to go away.

Could she be pregg'os?

oh god I hope so

doesn't look like prego tummy

Habiddened to me before. This site is no small you know..

>Cryin nigga
Yeppo, dat beez TR mufugga

evry tiem ;--)

>using NS weapons

I play almost exclusively medic and use the NS-11A. I play VS

>Game is still piece of shit

See you never, anons.

Joe noo! ;_;