/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Who let the thread fucking die edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c [Open]

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

tkhwiki.com

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

tkhwiki.com
sqex.info/message-on-kh3-from-tetsuya-nomura-kh-memorial-ultimania/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Sora is an ordinary boy with no stand out qualities

>tkhwiki.com
>t
I honestly want to know how this happened last thread
And why it wasn't fixed this thread

Last thread hit bump limit and nobody made a new one.

>download unchained as it's now released in the EU

"hey this doesn't seem too grindy compared to other games like this..."

>read about guilt

ok, fuck that shit.

faggots

And the localizations increase the grind by being much stingier with free Jewels

Guilting really isn't that bad. You can easily grind 63 for anything not a blue duck and it's self-sufficient since you get Munny medals from it as well. Then you just wait the week for the evo medals and you're fine. I have like seven or eight Guilted medals and I'm F2P on top of maybe 10 or so 6* medals and I'm working on Guilting another six medals.

>tfw no Alice

Fucking gacha ;-;

Because copying the OP on a smart phone is tricky enough, I'm not gonna proof read that shit.

I have successfully infiltrated a party, gained their trust, and became the party leader. I feel pretty badass right now.

Now boot half the members and invite Donald sharing noobs to replace them

dont joke about realistic problems like that

>anything
The game gets pretty grindy unless you pay, even than the guilt is still rng.

2 more days until us F2P poor plebeians can farm ducks and evolve this event medals.

How many people ITT actually buy VIP?

Just started playing KHUX since it came out in Europe, does /khg/ have any parties with space or should I make one?

Do we know if NA and EU share servers?

Because if not, then you won't be able to join any existing parties as they're on NA

They definitely do because I see people who definitely started earlier than Thursday, the English version is just an international one like FFRK

Well either way if people are looking for a group I've set up one called "Daedalus" without the quoations. The message should be "fun" and I'm Bloogeyz.

What event medals should I be going after?

All 3. Riku, Sora and Cat.

All of them. Apparently you need all three at 6 stars to fuse into another 6 star with the chance to get up to 100% added guilt

This game gets old real fast with unlimited AP.

I've bought it a few times. It's pretty nice. Gonna do it on Monday to take full advantage of 1AP and max everything I own and guilt some more freebies. It's gonna be great.

And yet I can't stop playing

While it may seem to get "old" if you can complete the entire story before the event ends you'll be set for the future

Why is Meow Wow considered a fusion of a cat and a dog when It has absolutely nothing that that would imply it being a cat? It has muzzle, voice, tail tongue out'ness, paws, ears of a dog. Where does the cat come into it besides the name?

Personally I feel like it looks more cat-like, especially in the face. But that's just me.

Thats not what khwiki says.

It's a good thing only one person in the entire world can edit that wiki page and that person is Tetsuya Nomura

Than fix the khwiki.

It's a wiki page and seeing as there is no source for that part of the sentence, it's probably someone's opinion.

Why fix what ain't broken?

Why bring up the wiki when I literally said, "but that's just me"? Especially when other people can inject their opinion into it and edit the page?

Best wonderland monstergirl

Because wiki proves you wrong. It's not an opinion if it's a fact.

There's not even a source for that section, but I'm gonna end this dog and pony show before it goes full blown shitfest.

The ears and limbs seem pretty cat-like to me

The general body shape feels like a cat too

so... how many 3D medals should i stock up right now to do stuff with the meow wow and pals medal?

Believe what you want to believe. That doesnt mean your right though.

If you just want the completely fused medal with full guilt, you need 7 Meow Wows and 2 each of Sora and Riku. Get each Riku and Sora to 6* and leave them there, also evolve and fuse the various Meow Wows until they're 6* and you have two of them: one of them with 3 dots, the other with 2 dots. You'll have six medals lying around at this point (two of each).

Once the fused medal is accessible, use each of the Meow Wows as a base, and add a Riku and Sora to each of them. You'll have two fused medals, one with 3 dots and the other with 2. Then finally combine those two together and you'll have a single medal with 5 dots and guilt.

alright. Getting more to reroll for high guilt isn't really worth it, right?

>Guilt 3D Riku four times
>15%
>Guilt Meow Wow once
>24%
Cool fucking video game.

I've set aside what he laid out, as well as enough for two more trios on the off chance I really want to reroll the fusion.

Brief overview for dotting Meow Wows:

At 3*, combine pairs until you have four medals: 3 with 1 dot, 1 with no dot.

At 4*, combine the dotless one with one of the other ones to receive a 2 dot. That will give you three total (1 dot X2, 2 dot X1)

At 5*, combine the two with 1 dot to receive a single with 3 dots. Then evolve all of them to 6* and you'll be set for the fusion is made accessible.

You could if you really really wanted to, but in general it's just more grinding. The up side is that if you want to reroll guilt then you just need a single set of the trio with no dots for each reroll.

Maybe stop with the shit medals then?

Who's the six hooded members of the new organization 13? The suspense is killing me

Xehanort.

Vanitasnort, Terranort, Demyxnort, Luxordnort, Marluxianort, and Larxenenort.

Can someone repost the image or text guide on how to properly fuse for the sora riku and meow wow medal?

Thank you

Do it yourself user. I believe in you.

I can believe this. It's almost confirmed anyways

Replaying BbS right now. Why is everyone in Olympus Coliseum but Herc trying to fuck Aqua? How did Hades sneaking a look at her tits ever get past Disney?

How do I guilt the sora, riku, cat fusion medal when it comes out for NA? Do I rally have farm like a dozen of each now?

The same way Aqua's minor jiggle physics did.

Why do the OPs never link to the prior thread? It's weird how this seems to be a common thing, rather than just being one bad starter of threads.

I'm new to this game and I have no idea what to do, I've been feeding my Aqua HD with medals to level it up. What are good medals to go for with this 2.8 event?
I got 5 Meow Wows, can I do anything cool with them?

Because who honestly gives shit

Which of the stages is best for farming Riku? He won't drop at all for me.

Is the group medal even good? Also how come riku's bat ain't in?

Just do the advanced one over and over again. I only killed the plant, egg, and wizard.

Someone in my party is sharing a 9138 power Donald with zero dots. I honestly cant believe it.

Only the cat counts for the dots or can it be the others?

The ability itself is alright. 3x Single target multiplier + heal for 3 gauges. Not bad but not amazing either. But the best part about it is the Guilt, 40-100% is great for a free medal. Other free medals have 10-25%. You have to put in some effort to get it, but you don't have to spend loads of money to guilt it (or waste Mickey and Brooms, but those aren't out in NA anyway).

Hes not a cat tho.

im only at quest 100 right now having started yesterday but are healing medals even worth it when the game expects you to one turn kill everything?

Its a fucking cat.

Can you not try to start shit? Just because you didn't get the arguments you were looking for the first time you tried it doesn't mean you should try it again.

They're for the later Colosseum Stages and some bosses

user, he's baiting. Just let it be.

I'm just saying.

Nobody truly cares. You posting the wikipage again just to stir shit is just sad. Meow Wow is not the hill to die on.

>channel surf the other night
>family guy
>an in-depth discussion on how Catdog goes the bathroom

But yeah, it's a dog.

It's called Meow Wow not Woof Whoa

Why are some of you purposely trying to shitpost about this stupid dream eater?

>Message from Tetsuya Nomura

>If I had to pick, I am a person more on the dark side like Xehanort and co., I harness the burning anger in my heart into what I create. Kingdom Hearts III’s current development explodes very much in this sense. Each time, it’s a battle with Sora and co. who are the exact opposite of myself, it’s been over 10 years and yet we haven’t reached a conclusion.

>This battle will surely last longer.

>In Kingdom Hearts III as well, I am scheming many challenges that Sora and his friends must overcome, because I myself cannot lose either. And in preparation for the great battle that lies ahead, we have this one book that looks back on their entire journey.

>When I think about it, I had an explosive mindset when I made the first Kingdom Hearts as well.

>Thus when I look back at all the material, I feel that fever again. Fans who will continue the journey so far alongside Sora and his friends will also recall their own feverish enthusiasm. With that passion, we will not lose to darkness, and Sora’s journey will continue onwards.

>The journey still continues, but I would be overjoyed if you stuck with us until the very end.
>sqex.info/message-on-kh3-from-tetsuya-nomura-kh-memorial-ultimania/

Jesus Christ Nomura

Because it's ordinary just like Sora.

It's wow for bow wow you noob.
Wan+Nyan = Wandanyan
Meow + Wow is Meow Wow
I thought that was obvious.
Nyan for Meow.

That shit got old after the thread and a half about it. Can't some of you let this shit go? Or does your autism compel you to drag it out?

Where can I farm 5⭐ Meriwether?

KH has always been his pet project, he was a massive Disney fanboy (the sea-salt ice cream comes from a visit to disneyland where it was sold)

Why does KH attract so many autists?

Well shit, the final boss is nomura pretty much confirmed

No, I mean how it related to him being taken off FFXV. I think that letter came around the same time. It sounds kind of angry in combination with that.

Because only autists like KH

Normies like it because muh Didney though

This, though I don't think it's just the Disney elements at this point. I know a lot of Normies like it from my college.

Holy shit guys I just realized that Ventus basically norted Sora through Roxas. He really is his master's apprentice. On that note how different would Roxas be without Ven's heart.

>Holy shit guys I just realized that Ventus basically norted Sora through Roxas.
What? How did you reason that?

Not surprised he'd be pissed

It's frustrating as the KH style battle system in early FFXV looked pretty fun whereas the jack-of-all-trades system in it now looks unpolished as fuck and wasn't all that fun in the demo.

It's a shame he's so reliant on his team so he couldn't really split away from Square Enix. He's seriously talented as a producer.

Say what you will about KH, but there's a massive amount of care and attention put into them. I don't think there are any GBA games with the polish of CoM.

FMV intros and end sequences, full vocal tracks, then, when you finish it, you find out there's a whole second game with a different battle system.

>it’s been over 10 years and yet we haven’t reached a conclusion.
gee i wonder why

Roxas has Ventus' heart which is why his appearance changed. The same thing happened to Terra and Xigbar when they got Xehanort's heart

Is that why Roxas was a faggot in Days?

All I want for KH3 is for Aqua to get that date with Zack

That doesn't mean he got 'Norted though. People generally use that term to refer to when Xehanort does it because he's specially and intentionally doing that to others to further his plans. That's why I asked for what you were talking about, yeah it's an extremely similar process but when you said it like that I thought you meant that Xehanort had planned for that to happen as a part of his plans.

heh

I thought it would be a decent comparison