/drg/ - Danganronpa General: Super Edition

Last thread: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/k0luio
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yay, thanks Fuyu

>Hajimetards

I like how nobody uploaded the Island/School Mode sprites onto the wiki yet, might as well get that over and done with.

I'll never forget you, Hajime Hinata.

MEMORY DELETED

OUT!

Genocider is the best, worst girl.

That picture makes her look wife material, as in, legit wife.

Best boy by far

Here have some cute.

I WANT TO PROTECT MIKAN.

Monokuma..had a hard life
Protecting his students without ever being thanked for

Would you a Chihiro?

In a fucking heartbeat

Hi, I'm looking for a danganronpa waifu so feel free to post the best pic you have

Do what?

here you go senpai

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

What did I do to you, again?
I'm not like 70% of the fandom, sorry.

No regrets.

Well you did ask for the best picture I have.

>Souda
>Worst boy
All of you have shit taste

If Danganronpa was Dante Must Die Mode and the only way to win was to have everybody escape with nobody dying, which game do you think would be harder between DR1 and DR2

Both would be impossible without some prior knowledge, I'd think.

DR2 because Komaeda is a precious cinnamon bun that can and will do everything wrong.

I mean you get a Game Over every time someone dies. So you would have prior knowledge; your goal would be to finish the game with no murders.

in that case I'd say DR1 because in DR2 all you have to do is last long enough for Naegi to tell you about the escape protocol. In DR1 it's all down to Junko's whims whether the game goes on indefinitely or not.

for real, here is the best

The best

Can't say I expected better.

what about THIS

Have you tried loving yourself?

>Soda is literally soda
>Teruteru is whatever the fuck that thing is
>Celeste's drill hair
>Hiyoko resembles that one distorted rage wojak
>Taka has a dick sticking out of his shirt
>Chihiro's dick peeking out of his skirt

Damn.

Here's that wojak thing, I don't have the red faced one that she really resembles though.

Will she show up in DR3 Future Volume?

That's the joke, I drew Precious Precious Flower's default face.

And after that, I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Maybe. I mean she's the captive that has the most involvement when it comes to FF.

But at best I expect Hiro to mention her from time to time or something.

>Bully kun's delusions

Fucking kill yourself Bully-kun.

>inb4 Hagakure dies

I wonder how Kanon will take it.

She'll probably be ok.....maybe.... probably not. r.i.p FF

Ooh! Precious Precious Flower Saionji. Congratulations!

You did it!

what did she win ?

What's wrong with her fingers?

>ywn a chiaki
>ywn a chihiro
>ywn a hiyoko
>ywn a peko
>ywn a tsumiki
>ywn a toko
>ywn a hina

Asahina broke them

She managed to be decisive at /utg/ vs /drg/ showdown, by not taking trillion goals like usual.

Also, I wouldn't restrain myself, whales are whales and deserve to be released back into ocean.

>ywn a mahiru

We will someday user, don't worry!

Why dosen't Chiaki have a character song?
If she shows up in the despair chapter (which is quite likely) she'd better get one.

>Never cared about Mahiru during main game.
>Start Dangan island.
>tfw Mahiru starts showing that she's very compassionate.

I fell in love during her free time events and fell harder during Dangan Island.

She may be the most generic looking girl, but she's also the sweetest and most nurturing one.

See?! I've shown I can be helpful and we wouldn't have won if not for me so can you stop bullying me now?

mahiru a shit

No, we can't afford you to get complacent and lazy.

Yes. I promised that. And I'm a man of my word.

You're free. I'll not bully you for today. Do whatever you did before my encounter with you during every single time you had any free time.

Go, Precious Precious Flower, But tomorrow, I'll DOUBLE the bullying delivering!

Fuck off you smelly bitch!

How about we make that non bullying rule for a whole week? Atleast give me that you cheap fuck! I've had to work my ass off for months!

BULLY ME INSTEAD BULLY-KUN!

I want Chie to break my dick with her ass

I JUST WANT A FUCKING NEO WORLD PROGRAM
I WANT TO STAY ETERNALLY ON DANGAN ISLAND AND HANG OUT WITH SODA, HAVING THE WORLD'S BEST BROMANCE.
BORN TOO LATE TO EXPLORE THE WORLD
BORN TOO EARLY TO EXPERIENCE NEO WORLD PROGRAM
BORN JUST IN TIME TO SHITPOST /drg/

Shut your mouth, Fukawa, it isn't the trash day today! I'm the one to decide her pathetic fate!

Whoa, whoa, easy there. For that, you have to win the Cup, not taking a single goal until the freaking retirement and to win the Golden Glove AND Ballon D'Or.

But for that, I need to bully you a lot. Really, really, really a lot. Hehehe!

Spanking every single morning! Marathon! Disgusting food! Komaeda's trip together! Hahaha!

Shut your hole, don't you see I'm busy? I don't bully her today, but don't get your hope's high!

SUCH DESPAIR

Twice in one day?
Ooooo... yeah.

Think you can sit on my back, and pull my hair a bit? Maybe wearing some shoes with spurs..

Holy DAMN! Don't expect your rank to go higher anytime soon!

You fall in love for that? Bullying? Atleast Saionji hates me and tries to avoid it each time! While you guys would've feel in love with the bully years ago.

By choosing to not bully them, you are actually bullying them. Think about that one for a while.

I know you bully me because you care, and it motivates me to go above expectations.

I think I could use some more motivation though..

taima.tv/r/drg

The cup is starting.

I know that, Captain. That's why they're the bottom of the bottom of my Bullying Ranking.

I never allowed you to speak! Roll your tongue and bite your lower lip, so we can be in peace.

Are we playing today?

We but the undertards so yes.

This isn't fair! I have to win the whole cup by myself now?! Why don't people feel sorry for me?!

Shut UP. Your voice is so digusting. Just like your face. And everything else about you!

Same with you!

Fuck off you smelly bitch, I'm first.
I'm so srooy for being a useless human being Bully-kun.
Please show me how useless I am!

I expect to see her, Komaru, and Hiroko out of the AE captives.

That would make sense, frankly.

You know the real reason why you aren't bullied today? The quarter finale is literally in 2 hours! We have to find the way to win, I'll not let you ruin my reputation again!

Move, we have a cup to win, and if you fail... Oh my God, if YoU fAIl, yoUR BulLYINg wiLL Be SO inTENSe, /drg/ wIlL pROteCt you FRom me... AnD FAIl.

Let's go, Precious Precious Flower Saionji. Last training before the show.

>Kanon and Hiroko

So I guess Hiro is definitely dying then.

Well, there was a smashed crystal ball on the first promotional poster for the anime, so.

Ugh but you said no bullying for today! You're going back on your words! At least let me take a nap first! The cup can wait!

Yeah I can see those three being the only captives who may show up in the anime for various reasons .

>helps tie in DRAE to the anime
>three of them have big ties to the main characters of the killing game like Makoto and Hiro
>Something bad is happening with Makoto and something bad may be happening with Hiro.

Would they make it that obvious though?

i can see why bully-kun lives bullying saionji

Just wakin up in the mornin gotta thank sama. I don't know but today seems kinda odd.

No barkin from the bear, and no smog. And Komaru cooked a breakfast with no hog.

I got my grub on, but didn't pig out. Finally got a call from sama I wanna dig out.

Cutted it up for later as I hit the do' Thinkin will I live, another twenty-to.

I gotta go cause I got me a drop top, And if I hit the switch, I can make my ass drop.

Had to stop, at a red light, Lookin in my mirror and not a bear in sight
And everything is alright...

I got a beep from Kommi, and she can fuck all night. Called up the futures and I'm askin y'all
Which park, are y'all despairing from?

Get me on the corner and I'm trouble, Last week I sneezed and got a triple double.
Freakin bears everywhere like J.K

I can't believe, today was a good day.....

True, it could just be a red herring.
Also, the second episode airs on Hagakure's birthday, pretty funny.

Well I mean it's those three mostly because they were the only captives who were worth anything during the whole Towa City incident.

*loves*

Clean the wax off your useless ears, I said, training awaits!

But you can take a quick nap of one hour, medics said that it boost the performance. After that, Nidai will do 'that' to you, so your weak body awaken.

Do your nap, idiot, go, time is money!

You too, dipshit, get ready for match!