When did you decide to stop voluntarily giving away your income to the IRS...

When did you decide to stop voluntarily giving away your income to the IRS? Was it when you realized the IRS can't legally tax income?

Pro tip: You can't prove me wrong unless you cite the statutes and regulations that punish not paying income or filing returns.

Proprotip: those statutes and regulations don't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_penalties
irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protip: Peter Schiff's dad got sent to the slammer for not refusing to pay federal income tax. Statutes and regulations mean fuckall. The big dick of the IRS will continue to stretch the ass of our bank accounts until we see a full scale revolution. But I dont think there will ever be a country on the face of this earth that doesn't have an income tax ever again.

For not refusing? explain pls.

You're pretty much good if you shield your assets from the IRS and offer full payment on conditions if you receive a notice from them. The conditions being they provide evidence that you are liable for income tax. In the index of the IRC it lists liability for taxes and income is not one of them.

I think Irwin's problem was that he filed forms like the W4. Those forms are for waiving your rights and confessions the government will use against you in any way they can. You can't be forced by law to submit a W4 because the only employees subject to withholding are resident aliens and foreign corporations.

>the IRS can't legally tax income
You'll end up in prison despite this.

>When did you decide to stop voluntarily giving away your income to the IRS? Was it when you realized the IRS can't legally tax income?

When I became a NEET because otherwise I would be going to prison

>Pro tip: You can't prove me wrong unless you cite the statutes and regulations that punish not paying income or filing returns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_penalties

>The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
The Constitution says the federal government can tax income.
Where's your source saying they can't?

Nigga, it's in the Constitution as the 16th amendment.

I didn't file my capital gains 7 years ago. I was 18. I got a letter saying pay us what you owe plus penalty fees or you will go to jail. Needless I say I wrote them a check that day.

My father owns a floor refinishing business and my brother works with him (USA)

He's never paid income tax in his life and he's 72 yrs old, and has easily made over $100,000 a year when he was younger

He said he's going to leave the house in my brothers name and basically fuck me out of getting fuck/all in his will

We also own two other houses which are in my cunt of a sisters name

How hard would it be for me to rat him out to the IRS and have them take the houses away?

irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity
Make sure you don't mind cutting the rest of your family out of your life forever because that's probably what's going to happen.

Wouldn't be difficult at all, I say go for it.

Why does yout father hate you so much? Biz story time please.

my friend's dad is crazy right wing and stopped paying income taxes for several years. IRS came down hard on him. he had to refinance his house to cover the back taxes and fines.

>He's never paid income tax in his life and he's 72 yrs old
Cool story, bro.

bait post

Title 26, subtitle F, chapter 68, subchapter A, part 1, section 6654 of the ICC states "Failure to by individuals to pay estimated income tax (e) Exceptions... (2c) If the individual was a citizen or resident of the United States throughout the preceding year.

It's a lot easier to keep your money in the first place if it isn't stolen through withholding. By signing a W4 you are agreeing with the IRS that you are liable for a tax. All of their forms are basically confessions and agreements that there is a tax you owe.

IRC not ICC

Not bait. I just don't want to support a government that would impose a voluntary income tax and then imprison it's citizens for not paying it. The definition of income in the constitution and treasury documents is defined as corporate income not to include wages. A legally mandated income tax on every individual would violate so many sections of the constitution, but I guess it's ok as long as no one has any rights.

And coke is prosecuted by the government as a narcotic, even though it's no such thing.
The Feds cheat on lots of shit.

>The definition of income in the constitution and treasury documents is defined as corporate income not to include wages.
Go ahead and cite the exact definition. Make sure you tell us which part of the Constitution it's in.
Here is the text of the Sixteenth Amendment:
>The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
>from whatever source derived

>A legally mandated income tax on every individual would violate so many sections of the constitution
List them.

I'm not a lawyer, but even I can tell that you're being dishonest by omission.
Subsection (a) referenced here adds more money to the tax as a penalty for underpayment. Subsection (e) just specifies exceptions, one of which requires that the person be a US citizen or resident who did not owe any taxes that year.

bump

Oh well, I try to follow the law, but I have a second passport for a reason.

Your family wouldn't hate you if you weren't an asshole.

Bump

I want to know I have recourse after my crackhead troublemaking brother kicks me out.

I know none of you are irs experts, but how realistic is it for the irs to come and take the house if I inform them the owners never paid income tax? Would I be also in trouble if I lived in the house at one time and knew income taxes were never paid?

Estimated income tax is not the same as income tax.

I know. By signing the w4, you agree with the IRS that you are liable to pay income tax.

Anyone?

Nice trips you demon spawn

can't tax income they don't know about

But you can't invest that income so it's worthless.

Invest it in things they don't know about?
Besides, you can't invest they money so it's worthless? Maybe it's worth LESS, but it sure as fuck isn't worthless.

As far as I know you are not expected to testify against your family or some shit but I don't live in the USA and the extent of my law knowledge comes from watching lawyer drama and reading the news.