/mh16g/- Marvel Heroes General: Just Got Back From Toys 'R US Edition

Previous Thread:

/mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas Gonna Make It. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/284356/some-of-apex-gamings-fabulous-tier-list/p1
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3694287#Comment_3694287
marvelheroes.com/content/odins-bounty-bonus-loot-rotation-schedule-pdt
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3694759#Comment_3694759
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do my friends of apex created an even better list than mine?
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/284356/some-of-apex-gamings-fabulous-tier-list/p1

"ONLY HERO WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Jean Grey, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

>Blade in S tier over a week

They meme'd the shit out of this one.

>x-23
>ant-man
>not on trash tier

>calling apex a bunch of literally who's
agree or not?
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3694287#Comment_3694287

So does anyone have the Odin list?

Here you go senpai

Do you have the one with all timezones?

No, but if some mugga wants to doctor up one, the images are all here: marvelheroes.com/content/odins-bounty-bonus-loot-rotation-schedule-pdt

Just because you have a bunch of "veterans" in your SG doesn't mean they're competent enough to put together a factual list.

ded

This is the future. Thanks Gaz

Ultrons ult if anyone still hasn't seen it yet.

>it's another debris ult
Getting close to summons ult tier now

but why?

I know that case is a bit of an extreme, why would a geared 60 be killing story shocker. The truth is that damage dealt is the same if I was 60 or level 1. Level 1 on a 60 mob is the exact same feeling as a level 60 on a level 1 mob given that they both are using the same skill set.

>30 seconds cooldown
PLEASE BUY OUR ULTIMATE TOKENS

>drops giant boulder on head

Gaz pls, myfuckingsides

Step aside tasky and iron man, new contender for worst ult is trying really hard to claim the title.

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3694759#Comment_3694759
>this denial about iron man not being shit

Someone explain this global loot table meme to me. Who the fuck thought diluting the loot table everywhere was a good idea.

it's not diluted, you can actually roll the boss' artifact and an extra from the shared table.

It's better because non-boss artifacts are all shit now and have been for about 2 years, and I'd rather have a chance at every other artifact in the game instead of Nutso the Squirrels and HAMMMER Ordinances being dropped and ignored.

>WAH WAH I GRIND KURSE FOR 12 HOURS AND ALL I GOT WAS A FUCKING NUTSO
>I WANT EVERYTHING TO DROP OFF CMM
>"Say no more senpai" - Asros
Basically how it went. Gaz is literally fucking up the game design of progression in this game.

You forgot
>THERE ARE 57 HEROES IN THE GAME, I'M SURE EVERYONE NEEDS TO GEAR THEM ALL ASAP
>I NEED FLAGS AND GOKS ON MR AUTISM AND LUKE CAGE

I don't get it. What's your point?

Honestly they should just get rid of binding of items at this point. Make everything easy to swap out so people would stop bitching and moaning about the 'need' to gear everyone.

>progression
>in this game
It never really had one. People still went into cmm even though they didn't grind thru other modes. People did red raids and axis before fully grinding green raid for the gear upgrades