/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Pinkshit Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo
>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

old thread:

Rin a shit too, not just Pinkshit.

>whole last thread sakurafag chimps out and says the new thread can start fresh
>this OP
Well done. Of course, they're really gonna lose their minds now.

>Pinkshit Edition
More like Chimpout Edition.

LAST TIME ON /NUNSG/, HINATA CHIMPOUT #236! WILL ANYONE BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT THEIR WAIFUS WITH SUCH AN EVENT? STAY TUNED!

Ino a cute.

A CUTE!

Words most people here don't live by.

>HOO HA EEK EEK
Such an entertaining little simian.

Completely right.

However, Sakura sucks independently. She would still be shit and the most loathsome character even if Hinata did not exist.

Oh poor baby, is someone cwanky?

reminder that the anime will never end and be in filler hell for money until the end of time.

Yeah, you are, clearly.

>Implying any of us even watch the anime like that to care.

I haven't watched the anime since Tsunade's IT world got turned into a horrible fanfiction filler inside a dream inside a dream.

The thread just started and it's already being ruined by ______fags(I can't say the name or else THEY will freak out again.)

Ooh, is it this time? Post Shinachiku and Hana, the TRUE canon children, not those abominations made by Misogyny Kishimoto.

It's okay, you can say that Sakurafags are ruining the thread, because it's the truth.

>Misogyny Kishimoto.
Tumblr, get out. You know you aren't welcomed anywhere outside of /co/.

Yes, just like how it's the Sakurafags who made this thread. Since they are so petty.

Look at how STRONG Sakura is! She's so kind, she even punches Naruto to make sure he does his job! Not like Hinata, who enables him to abuse his children. Sakura is the QUEEN!

>this is how it feels to not have any parents
>say this to the guy who never had them in the first place

IMO Part 2 Sakura (even Part 1 after Sauce "you're annoying") wouldn't say this to Nardo in the manga.
What a shit writing.

>Hana
Never heard of her.

Tumblr took /co/?

>making the thread
>ruining it
????

Hana is Kiba's sister, I think.

Ironically, Kishimoto wrote this movie.

>Tumblr took /co/?
Are you new?

>when Sakura would see what they have done, she would kick their asses
YAAAS QUEEN!

According to the that post the Hana he's talking about is Naruto & Sakura's daughter

I don't go to /co/

I do. I just want to see the epilogue animated for some reason.

Shit, really?
Kishi what the fuck.

>I don't go to /co/
It's best you never do.

Kishimoto didn't write any of the movies until Boruto. He supervised the story for The Last and forced countless rewrites until he approved of it and he made character designs and the manga oneshot for Road To Ninja, but he did not write the movie.

Well sure, but in the actual show that name was already taken, and I guess whoeveer made that thing up they forgot poor Hana existed.
Well, kind of existed. Did we ever actually see her?

>further infecting noble bloodlines with Sakura's shit genes
Sarada has it bad enough. Why curse other children to edge, hereditary glaucoma and absurdly large foreheads?

>He supervised the story for The Last
It really is funny how the worst bits of The Last are the ones he insisted be there.

>"Blah blah blah fuck Sakura!"
Is this all you people do?

Yeah

I'll continue to avoid it then, only thing I do know is that some cartoon threads we're banned or something like that.

>Hana
Literally who? Is that a fan character?

what are pics on the right from?

Which were those? Did they say which parts he insisted upon?

Road to Ninja

OMG SO POETIC! That's the TRUE CANON, not like shitty fanfics The Last and Boruto!

PARALLELS

YOU DON'T GET IT. SAKURA IS A STRONG WOMAN AS STRONG AS NARUTO AND SASUKE AND TRAINED BY A HOKAGE. HER BLOODLINE IS BLESSED AND GOES ALL THE WAY BACK TO KAGUYA.

We know of the scarf, because his wife made him one.
There's the genjutsu light ball cave thing with memories.
There's the mandatory two year gap between the end of the war and Naruto and Hinata getting together, because otherwise Kishi would have suffered a heart attack.
These are pretty certainly his influence, and other stuff you can guess at, like the film not being just a regular story, but one with Moonman and needless, retarded drama rather than something more inherent to the actual characters.

I kind of prefer The World's Greatest Chuunin Exam Team fanfic to the Last, both for a small post-war story and as to how Naruto and Hinata really hit it off.

I'm still waiting for something like that to be confirmed.

I grant you the scarf and the timeskip, since those are confirmed, and I don't really mind the former because I'm a sucker for sentimentality, but did Kishi really push the genjutsu lake?

It's funny how Kishi wanted to be like OVER 18 ONLY THESE ARE MY BABIES AFTER ALL.

The Kaguya part I meant.

THE HARUNO CREST ON HER BACK IS THE SAME AS HASHIRAMA'S SAGE MODE FOREHEAD SEAL, WHICH GOES BACK TO KAGUYA'S RINNEGAN, JUST LIKE SAKURA'S FOREHEAD YIN SEAL. IT'S SO OBVIOUS, YOU JUST HAVE TO READ UNDERNEATH THE UNDERNEATH!

Look at how they fight, it's so cute! Sakura really is the boss of her baka after all!

c-can we make this the unofficial father's day edition? What are your favourite father-son/father-daughter moments user?

>but did Kishi really push the genjutsu lake?
I'm sure he said that it was one of the very first things he came up with, and basically instructed SP to write the story around it. Some interview, but don't have the link any more. Take it for all that's worth.

I dunno, "A genjutsu flashback bubble lake portal to the moon where half the team has to fight a giant enemy crab" kinda seems like SP's sort of deal.

Does Nardo and Jiraiya, his godfather, count?
It's kind of fucked up at parts, with him stealing Nardo's money for a gag, but when it works, it works.

Sakura might be tolerable in a universe where Kushina's still alive, she'd be too scared to abuse best mom's precious son

As I recall, what he made was strictly the balls with memories in them, as a first concept to be elaborated.
Stuff like the moon and crab are probably SP additions, yeah.

Yeah it definitely works. Jiraiya was pretty much Naruto's dad for his most important teen years.

I'd love to have seen the two interact during their training. Say, Tsunade has no actual agents out wherever the fuck they are wandering, but some bad guys are doing shit that needs stopping, and she calls in a favour with Jiraiya, so he and the brat get on it and wreck some shit.

>one is Canon
>one is AU

Are nip men really scared of women, I still this kinda shit everywhere.

Grass Eaters are a thing, you know.

>oh it feels great to be an orphan

I'm sure there's some good filler out there covering this.

Speaking of filler, anyone know a definitive guide to top-quality Naruto filler? All I know is Rock Lee's Doujo.

Didn't till now.

>anyone know a definitive guide to top-quality Naruto filler?
Here.

Good filler: None of them.

Bad filler: All of them.

>not enough uchiha wank

This is the best criticism to come across in the world of fanfiction. I recall reading the comments in Bijuu Wars, complaining over the fact that Part II Sasuke could get a decent fight from Neji. If you want Sauce to overshadow Naruto, just read the main series for that shit.

I, for one, am proud of the English speaking fanfiction community for having better taste than the Japanese fanbase.

I think this is actually the same dude who chimps out everytime someone mentions Hamura.

>LITERALLY WHO

But, yeah, the "why don't you marry it" comment was the first one to make me seriously consider the possibility that he may be pulling our leg.

Fanfiction is the only new Naruto content, and it only "brings out the worst" in one guy; you should ignore this guy and continue discussing Team 8, as well as other fanfiction, because it is the only thing capable of keeping this general alive. Hell, if I want something Boruto-Era related that isn't dogshit in the future, I'm probably going to have to resort to fanfiction.

People generally recommend the Bug Hunt with Nardo and Team 8, as well as the Curry of Life with Nardo and Team Gai.
Also there was one where Nardo and Shino go on a mission together and Shino ends up with laughing fits, and another where Naruto accidentally ends up giving Ino a Golden Shower.

I find that hard to believe. If fanfiction and doujins can be alright, Naruto filler should have some excellent moments. They had plenty of opportunity to showcase characters who didn't get enough screen time, like Lee or Tenten. Or most of the other characters (Asuma, Neji, Kurenai, Rin, Konohamaru's team, Iruka)

>But, yeah, the "why don't you marry it" comment was the first one to make me seriously consider the possibility that he may be pulling our leg.
Are you implying he's pulling an Obitobi?

Not him but nah, he's too consistent and stubborn to be baiting.

Let's rank some dads in here.

>God Tier - Always supported their children, willing to give their lives for them
Inoichi
Shikaku
Chouza
Sai
Shikamaru
Chouji
Dai
Shibi

>Great Tier - Maybe they weren't there as often as they could be, but they still put their lives on the line for their kids and showed them love
Naruto
Jiraiya
Hiruzen
Hashirama
Asuma
Hizashi
Kurenai's dad
Konohamaru's dad

>Good Tier - They had good intentions and mostly did their best by their kids, but they made a few big mistakes with serious consequences for their kids' lives
Hagoromo
Minato
A (Third Raikage)
Ohnoki

>Bad Tier - Dads who made big decisions with no regards for the negative effects on their children
Hiashi
Fugaku
Sakumo
Butsuma
Tajima

>Horrible Tier - Dads who actively negatively affected their children's lives
Sasuke
Haku's Dad
Rasa
Kiba's Dad

>Honorable Mention - Men who weren't really dads but acted like it at times
Kakashi
Iruka
Guy

>Literally Who Tier - Barely canon if that
Kizashi
Tenji

>Special Tier - Wait, is this person a dad?
Orochimaru

>Kakashi never became a dad.
What a faggot.

When your mom dies of shinobi cancer or whatever and your dad kills himself and leaves his body for you to find when you're 6 years old, the magic of parenthood kinda fades away.

>Naruto
>Not God Tier
Boruto was just a spoiled little cunt who wanted unreasonable daddy time, Naruto did the best he could and there are plenty examples of their family clearly being the happiest and most stable (all things considered).

>Implying that shouldn't have spurred him on to be a parent.

Ah shit, I forgot Teuchi. He belongs in God Tier, with bonus points for treating Naruto to ramen when he was a kid.

The "all things considered" part is kinda what disqualifies him from God tier. As an overall person, Naruto's god-tier. But since he prioritizes Hokage time over his family, he's in great tier. He does get bonus points for being a dad to Sarada to preempt her edgemode transformation.

The Land of the Sea arc from part1 is very good. It has Anko leading Naruto, Ino, and Shino. It's my 2nd favorite behind to Kakashi Anbu arc.

Well sure, but then that too was blunted by the whole "Everyone I love dies horribly" thing, especially when Minato kicked it specifically because he became a dad.

Its only a matter of time before she embraces the edge, though.

It's literally the key to her future power ups. It's only really a matter of who is going to bite it to make the Edge Queen we deserve.

>Tobito

Obitobi*

Tobito

For whatever reason. I bet Kawaki will be responsible.

Nigga, it's Obitobi. I don't care how good "Tobito" sounds to you. That was the theories official name in the olden days of Nacho.

That makes me think of a concept for a comic that I can't draw since I have no skills
>Naruto and Hinata take little Boruto to meet little Sarada for the first time
>Naruto: Boruto, this is Sarada. Say "Sarada," Boruto!
>Boruto: Sa... saaa..
>Naruto: He's doing it!
>Boruto suddenly makes an angry face and yells "SARADAAAAAA"
>Sarada makes the same face and screams "BORUTOOOO"
>They run into each other and fall down
>Naruto: "Aw, how cute! They're friends!"
>Hinata/Sakura: "Oh no."

Am I suppose to care about that, because I don't.

Tobito.

OBITOBI!

TOBITO!

OBITOBI! O-B-I-T-O-B-I!

TOBITO T-O-B-I-T-O!

You. Me. Tomorrow at the parking lot.

>not putting hiashi in secret keikaku retroactively justifying all his actions teir

The Adored Older Sister: Hanabi filler was best filler and better than the canonical episodes surrounding it.

Friends You Can Count On: Shino and Team 8; does a really good job of humanizing Shino.

Girls Get Together: Great characterization for Tsunade and Hinata

Kiba's Determination

Shadow of the ANBU: Nagato and Early Akatsuki portion was also really good.

Second Chunnin Exam Arc: Hear things get weird near the end, but up the end of the first test, at least, was really entertaining.

Itachi Shinden: I expected the early portion to be good, but I was actually surprised by how great the Akatsuki stuff was.

Kaguya Backstory: Actually turned a boss fight into a character

Anime team also did a lot of really great stuff with Orochimaru back when he was healing her from the Madara fight. There's this flashback to the 2nd War that made Orochimaru seem more human than Sasuke did, at the time, in which Tsunade and Orochimaru debate over whether or not to allow Jiraiya to die or not (with the later actually managing some very logical arguments in his favor). Tsunade, present day, comments on the fact that Jiraiya probably never lost faith in him up until his final moment. The entire thing really underlies the fact that much of what Orochimaru does is done not because of any inherent sadism on his part but due to his unflinching level of pragmatism, hinted at even as early as the 2nd War, while making it appear as if he actually gives a shit about teammates deep down.

I marathoned everything from after Kage Summit to around Gai vs Madara, and watched shit based not on whether it was "canon" or not but on whether the premise sounded interesting. Much of the filler is better written than canon.

>Minato kicked it specifically because he became a dad.
I wonder if naruto ever felt any guilt about this?