Feel disgusted when I see billionaires donating money

>feel disgusted when I see billionaires donating money
>feel disgusted when seeing people say their family makes them happy
>"noble causes" like healthcare, formal education, space travel etc. are all wastes of time
>feel bad for not being rich
>feel bad for not working all the time
>feel bad that all those slagfus I see will never have sex with me
>have no passions
>feel disgusted about the idea of being spooked

What book can help?

I recommend Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

bible

I recommend a gun

Nico ethics if anything, you need to build your whole character from the ground up and program yourself with virtous states of mind.

I really want to win the lottery

one million bucks would let me live comfortably for the rest of my life

A book called stop being a dumb frogposter.

I'd seriously start taking a peek at this book OP. It'll show you that love is what truly gets people moving.

But narrow down whats truly important to you. Narrow the priorities down. Noble causes is pretty high your list, I mean you may not be rich, but donating a few cans of grub to people who need it will always help that one person who ends up in possession of it.

Don't let the slags get you down tho m8. Orgasms are brief for the amount of energy they drain. Plus getting involved with the wrong female can ruin a life in the worst way.

>>feel disgusted when seeing people say their family makes them happy
This is really pathetic, OP, you should see a psychiatrist.

Not OP but i feel mad when i see genuinely happy people, probably because my life is full of misery and hatred. This is also why i cannot stand children, i have an urge to smash them against the wall whenever i see them smile. It feels like they're trying to mock me when they laugh and smile.

See a psychiatrist fám
Your only obstacle to overcome is your own thinking

>It feels like they're trying to mock me when they laugh and smile.
You deserve to be mocked for being such a resentful piece of shit, but I doubt that's what they're doing. You, also, should see a psychiatrist.

I'm not crazy, i just hate everyone, including myself.

You are fucked in the head senpai.

Tell me something i don't know.

You said you weren't crazy, I said you are, now you agree. Further proof you need to take a big juicy dose of "man the fuck up and make money, you self pitying, cowardly and resentful bitch".

Nobody owes you shit, you wannabe special snowflake.

I agreed my mind is fucked up, not that i'm crazy. Completely different things.

>money
Money won't make me hate people any less.
>Nobody owes you shit
And i own nothing to anyone, too.

Money will make you have power over the people you hate, and that's the best you'll get out of life.
Watch "There Will be Blood" for a quick example. Though you will still be miserable.

Fuck off and die you retarded cunt

Fuck off and die

I don't want to have power over people, i'm not manipulative.I don't even want to participate in their own little games that make them feel special in their little lives. I just want them to stay away from me and not spread their diseases on me.

Ya'll niggas need Jesus.