Monero pump is obviously over. If you are smart you will sell now and get cheap ETC before the next pump starts...

Monero pump is obviously over. If you are smart you will sell now and get cheap ETC before the next pump starts. If you are dumb you'll buy at the peak.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto4free.ml/index.php/trump-faucet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2000000 ETC has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Daily reminder that you didn't sell your XMR and ETH to buy this cheap ETC. Screenshots being taken.

Buy ETC.

Don't buy any coins, just get free trumpcoins crypto4free.ml/index.php/trump-faucet/

ah is this why Monero is being shilled extra hard lately? bag holders trying to dump there shit off.

I think monero is the only altcoin with a legitimate use ,etc is going to rebound though so buy the dip.

So the developers are really delivering the updates? Nigga I need some of that Trumpcoin

What pump? on 1st of September dakr net markets start accepting it because it is faster than Bitcoin and more anonymous. Durr

They say they don't want any false starts and won't reveal much. Apply the same level of scepticism as you would to any coin and decide from there. Hopefully September goes well

will monero dip? I reckon most people will hold it until 1st september at least

XMR dump in progress

ish a newfag to cryptos here

Why are people "dumping" Monero if Alphabay is going to adopt it soon? Itll definitely gain value then wont it? Not to mention actual usage...

Wtf is this a scam?

No. Enter your TRUMP address every hour to get some. Turn on ad block.

Dnms exit scam eventually..Let's give them totally untraceable currency to work with.

Deposits and withdrawals are unlocked again on Poloniex, we see the price fall a bit, as most of the long term holders will have some in their personal wallets and they want to cash out.

I feel genuinely bad for people who still think ETC will take off again. Biggest P&D scam ever. Screenshot it all you want

It pumped 100% of its value in a day. It's obviously overvalued.

It also remains to be seen whether enough merchants will adopt it.

Good time to buy in lads

I have 0.004% of all Monero from ICO and I guarantee you it's on the rise.

Thank you for the guarantee, bought in

I bought in as per your suggestion, but it dropped, why?

I cashed out on SYS and then put it all on DGB at 53.

I've been trying to mine Montero for days and haven't gotten jack shit.

Am I doing it wrong somehow?

Monegro might pump by little incriments, or return to 60k sats. Regardless, ETC looks highly oversold. Im surely gonna buy some cheep ETCs and aim for the next ETC mooning