/drg/ - Danganronpa General: 1.2 Reload Edition

Last thread: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WL70aNnJT70
soundcloud.com/shsl-yakuza/sets/demon-singing
pastebin.com/5ZXagHi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for CxT.

Why the fuck are "Perspective manga's" so popular in Japan? For DR2 alone there's:

>A manga from komaeda's perspective covering the events of DR2
>a manga from souda's perspective covering the events of DR2
>a manga from nanami's perspective covering the events of DR2

Seems a bit excessive for what essentially boils down to 3 different manga's covering the exact same story (not even taking into account the base DR2 manga covering the vanilla story)

Fanservice.

Hey man, ever heard of the Rashomon? Its a movie about a certain event thru different POVs.

Its a favored trope of them, also, its like an extra story in a game where you get to play as the bad guy, as an example.

What do we know about Monokuma though? Are they going to push another Junko AI narrative, or use one of their loose ends from Despair girls?

If they plan to use one of the new characters of the FF group and make them a traitor and have them doing the killing, we pretty much know its not the 4 DR1 members. But this is where it gets confusing for me.

They purposely shifted the suspicion to the 12 people, narrowing down who it could possibly be. If the traitor does turn out to be a DR1 cast member, its going to come from left field and make no sense what so ever.

Like unless they plan to just tell a more straight up story and remove some of the mystery aspects, I am going to assume one of the DR1 members is a traitor, because Togami is missing I am going to suspect him, even if it completely stupid. Because I think putting yourself in a corner narrative wise is really suspicious.

But they could just be more interested in telling a story this time more so than making a mystery. And they did that by narrowing down the possible suspects. Your theory of it being all a ruse sounds more plausible than a DR1 traitor, but I like assuming the worst possible outcomes so I am in for pleasant surprises.

There is a few anime that is just entirely based on different perspectives, and they are okay in my opinion.

I would say Baccano and Durarara are the best examples that do this trope well.

Nice legs

you guys think 12-13 eps is enough to cover the 15 remnants of despair?

Each remnant wouldn't be able to have a full ep of development

Aw fuck, yeah the DR2 anime is going to be just bad as DR1's if they are doing another 13 episode format.

I purposely remained ignorant to this fact and just hoped they would learn their lesson. But I should of seen this coming seeing as they are putting two DR animus in one season.

I guess the DR anime sold really well for them to ignore the constraints of 13 episodes.

That's your sister dude.

Even better

But I'm not Naegi

I know some anime that go around 14-17 episodes a season.
But wishful thinking.
Incest is wincest.

Knew that would happen
Oh didn't see the full sprite
Ehhh.

Do not try to turn her into filthy rubbish like you.

Why would they need to spend one episode on each remnant? They're goddamn classmates. Other than Hajime, I'm pretty sure everyone else are pretty close.

It's original anime, not some shitty adaptation. Both of them are meant to be watched together, so it'll probably be enough. I think they'll use it to suddenly announce that Twogami is real Ryouta Mitarai in Zetsubou-hen and then leave viewer in suspense for Mirai-hen.

Danganronpa: The Animation sold really poorly, that's why there's no SDR2 anime.

No problem.
Oh, you still have to tell me something /drg/, how did you feel about that one trailer who started as a DR2 trailer?

Should I give in to the sleeping sandman?
What trailer? I'm confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=WL70aNnJT70

Oh, that, eh, I felt indifferent towards it until the PV came out, I was more hyped about V3 until then.

I just hope it has good gif material like DR1 does. Every-time Toko and Geno was screen just radiated fun and good times.

Having all of her shit animated really made the DR1 anime experience more fun to me because she is so cartoony and nonsensical that you can have fun with her animations. And that is because the context she presents them doesn't have to make sense.

I thought it did great because of the positive reactions I saw, but maybe that's because I was completely oblivious to the games prior to the anime and confused established fandom with new fandom.

They still need more wiggle room than 13 episodes though. Danganronpa has really flushed out characters, even the 1st victims and killers have lots of love and care done into them. It would be sad if we can't see our favorite characters get their spots and grow in fluid animation.

True words.

Came across these in the DRAE game files.
soundcloud.com/shsl-yakuza/sets/demon-singing

God fuck those kids...
Children are always the worse in video-games.

Nanako is like the only child character I can think of that doesn't make me rage.

1 - fuckable
2 - fuccboi
3 - cute
4 - cuntish cute
5 - orgy

I dunno why, this song always make me bingly.

What about Link from Wind Waker?
Funny, because like 2 of those voices are male voices.

Which one?

2 sounded like Masaru and 3 like Jataro, is 1 the pink girl's voice?

It sounded rather girly

Well seeing as link only screams at people and you control him. I don't think he really counts as a well written child character. His story is written as you progress through the game, he is designed as a blank slate for each adventure for you to inscribe memories on.

That's about right, but don't forget about Nagisa.
Oh, you meant well written, I thought you meant a character that doesn't make you rage, my bad.

Yeah, i didn thought anyone sounded like him, so i decided to exclude the fucker.

Who is who there?

Trust me, there's 4 for a reason.
Excluding Monaka.

Yeah i know, Mon-akah didn sung her part.

I find weird to accept that voice is Nagisa's voice.

Kaazoie, do you think you can translate a 4koma for me later?

Oh, sure thing.
Send it my way and I'll translate whenever I have the time.

I think it contains lewd things based on the picture.

Post characters and their favorite video game

Pic related: Nintendogs

Pssh, I can already tell, hah.
All of the Yakuza games, obviously.

Character action

Yeah, the quiet atmosphere is a good chance for me to get some shuteye nap.

Damnit, you're leaving, i guess i will present my work tomorrow.

Are you still awake? its cold over here.

>Gundamn and Tokoposter got made into rapeslaves

Ayylmao. I am writing the opposite of this.

>tfw he probably doesn't like games
Easily the worst part of about my husbando. Although, i'm sure I can teach him that there is some merit to having fun to play games. He'd probably only try those edutainment games like Carmen San Diego or Math Blaster, but think they are too easy.

sleep tight, baby gangsta

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

What are you waiting for?

ARRRGH! Damn you Ishimaru, damn you Mioda and DAMN YOU Precious Precious Flower Saionji! I clearly didn't bullied all of you enough, that's the reason of yesterday's debacle!

I will bully Saionji every single day! I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Are you feeling better?

I will not let some minor setbacks stand in the way of my bullying delivering!

Hey bully-boy, i need to know a thing.

Are you a officer or a dude in training?

I am wrting something with you in it and i dont know if should call you officer or not.

I passed the exams for officer, and now I'm waiting for results. So, not yet

I am just going to pretend that you aready are, you never fail to deliver on the bullying, so i think you would be an excelent officer. You will be refered as such in the fic, but you're actually just a guest on it.

p-pls don't be a smut writer

It is smut, and you are just a sidekick, so no worries.

I respect you, so i won't put you on meat grinder.

As you would expect, its unpressional as fuck.

pastebin.com/5ZXagHi0

>pastebin.com/5ZXagHi0

>sticking her tongue right up his bananus
>Fuyuhiko, now pregnant and with manboobs
>Bully-kun shoved Hiyokohead into Fuyuhiko's ass
>Tokomonster

I am laughing so much it makes me feel like i got punched in the gut.

>depressionboy, Ishimaru-user, Celes-user and Nidai were the lucky ones

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TALE THIS WAS!! I AM HONORED TO BE IN IT!!

I was interested until the tentacle rape part, but I continued reading and it got even better.
Pretty good user. I'm proud I was part of this yet not at the same time. Was a nice thing to giggle about

Well, you were meant to die in the original draft, but i decided to aim for Chihirofag because the guy disappeared.

I thought Danganronpa animation did super terrible, as in caused losses, but I just looked it up and the average sales for volume were 4.5 k. Which means that it was definitely over the manabi line and sold better than I expected. Still not good sales but not the worst either. Interesting.

Well, that's why we have these two anime this summer

Hey /drg/, to spice things up and pass the monotony until the Anime, let's have a killing game!

Gimme 24 random characters from any part of the Dangan Ronpa series, and an accompanying picture, and I'll put them in this generator for the sake of DESPAIR!

Just post one at a time, and the first 24 are in!

Leon "JUST" Kuwata

Drunk Bully-kun

venom hajime

Ishimaru, and that's that you get for playing like a toddler last night.

Here's Precious Precious Flower Saionji

Soda The Cucked

And finally, Mioda, who got her hair rearranged for her failures

That's 7, need 17 more!

Gimme all dem fresh memes!

Requesting the Just fuck my meat on the bone up pic.

here's my meme i made yesterday
"OHPE"

Atleast give him a name, user. Like "Preggers Komaeda"

Gundam 'Gundam' Tanaka

MORE

MEMES

Spitting hey~ hey~

take this pic Name it hate-fucking Monaca

Just finished dgr, what should I expect from sdgr?

Desbear :D

Get out of the thread now before you get spoiled!

Anyone know who made the new DR sorter? They're missing a bunch of people like Santa and all the Killer Killer crew.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES PEOPLE

ULTIMATE
"HIDE YO FRIDGE"
DESPAIR

Twogamiseesyourpanties.jpg

That's fourteen, keep them coming!

Dirty Whore

No more despair.

You've got to be niggering me.

What the fuck?! I thought your bullying me days were over! What the hell?!

Goddamnit Precious Precious Flower SAIONJIII!

You took TEN (10) goals yesterday!
You embarassed me! You spit on my reputation! You embarassed /drg/ You ruined my dreams of cup! And you dare to say that you wouldn't be bullied? HA!

I told you yesterday, that you'll get DOUBLE of the bullying today! I already wrote you in the , so maybe you'll finally have any purpose! Raaaaaah!

But before, here's your morning spanking delivery! Enjoy it as usual!

MORE
E
M
E
S

16th Student

But it wasn't MY fault! I tried my best! Why do I always have to carry this shitty team of losers?! We got so far in the cup because of me! Give me a break!

I don't give a damn! You may have defeated the trash teams, but facing the real deal, you forfeit on one game, took TEN goals and finally, you scored a goal...

TOO BAD, THAT GOAL WAS IN OUR CAGES, SAIONJIIIIIIIII! You scored against /drg/! I expected no less from you, Precious Precious Flower Saionji!

I give you the fact, that you also had thoses failures in defense, Ishimaru and Mioda, who gave the ball to the attackers four times! But, as you knew that they were trash, you could anticipate this!

Your bullying will not end today, tomorrow, not ever! Raaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Well then bully that failure-on-duty Ishimaru and that garbage rockstar Ibuki! They messed up a lot worse than I did and I was actually pulling my own weight. They deserve this bullying not me!

You was by FAR the worst player on the field! I didn't bull- I MEAN trained you so you would be a girl like Tsumiki, a ball-grappler walking disaster!

Damnit, SAIONJI!