Alright Veeky Forums, what's the best associate's degree to get for making money/getting hired...

Alright Veeky Forums, what's the best associate's degree to get for making money/getting hired? What 2 year degree pulls in the most cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/college-salary-report/majors-that-pay-you-back/associate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>studycuck
>meanwhile chad makes 2k a day in instagram/neurotypical popular guy makes 6k a day with youtube

There's no way to make 2k a day off instagram, and 6k a day on youtube ads? Maybe if you were endorsed by Nike and threw them into every video, sure. Not many people have what it takes to make 2m a year on youtube though, and even if they did, I can imagine that can get stressful.

>associate's degree
>cash

nope

I don't know, an associate's in nursing can make nurses 55k/yr walking in the door.

ok, then become a nurse. good luck.

There is more than just nursing, I want to know what 2 year degrees hold the best weight. Damn man, why are you so against this thread?

Because every other thread on this board is some lazy fuck asking how they can get rich without putting in any effort. Like you think you can just post here and we will tell you the magical code to get a free $1,000,000. At least contribute to your own thread...
>"Hi, this is what I've learned so far, here's my research, here's what I'm thinking, what do you guys think?"

This is you:
>pls tell me most monies

business administrator

Why does the quality of your response depend on the amount of research OP has done? Are you just planning on parroting back what he says with different phrasing so you can sound smart?

>how do I make free money without working
vs.
>what degree path would end up being among the most lucrative, and while brainstorming, what career path at a low level degree would end up provided the most satisfaction

Google won't tell you everything, sometimes you have to brainstorm and bump around ideas for people to even know what to search for.

Because it shows the OP will actually stick around and the thread won't die after 3 responses, which happens all the time.

>"Tell me how to get rich pls"
>I spend time typing out a nice answer
>OP vanishes
>thread dies
>I drown my sorrows in cheap booze and hard drugs until next OP appears

So I take it you don't want to get into nursing? I feel like I've met sooo many people who are going to school for that because they think it's a safe path to a nice salary. Then when they graduate and start working, they hate it. It's not an easy job, and it seems like (just as with anything else) you need to really love taking care of people to be successful. What do you like to do?

Nursing takes a special personality that I don't have.

no true, the nursing market is sooo over saturated, the BA will be the ones to make 55k a year.
source: ex nursing major

ok I'll ask again... what DO you like to do?

Making money.

enjoying something is literally necessary for you to get good at it, your neurons need neurotransmitters and if you can't trigger the release of enough you won't learn as quickly

Do you like handling money?

Ok asshat, I tried. Peace out

Learn Web Design and overcharge small businesses.

Or become a trucker

Not true, even though it's still a good idea to get your BSN for obvious reasons.
t. associate-degree RN

Not very hard. I have my degree, I'm not asking what degree should I get to be happy. I'm asking what associate's degree has the greatest potential for making money in a full time work setting.

Sorry meant for

here you go

payscale.com/college-salary-report/majors-that-pay-you-back/associate

Perfect, I couldn't find that with google. Perhaps the search phrases were just awful. If only I had this list in conjunction to a combined list that showed the unemployment rates for all these degrees.

Shit, I guess I went the wrong direction with general business.

maybe game design
pharma tech

My grandfather is a mechanic who pulls in over 100k/year easy.

Your grandfather has been in the industry for 20+ years. You won't find that with a mechanic getting in new.