One Piece Games General - /opgg/

I can't believe nobody else made the thread edition

Old One Piece: Treasure Cruise info

>Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/QzJzqDri
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAY9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[07/06-20/06] Double Pirate XP on Extra Island!
>[07/06-21/06] Calgara and Noland Fortnight
>[09/06, 08/06, ??/06] 5 stamina Elder Turtles!
>[14/06-21/06] Prisoner Bon Clay Fortnight
>[21/06-28/06] Kraken Fortnight
>[21/06-04/07] Rush to the Top event that still doesn't have its actual announcement page yet
>[22/06] Version 4.1
>[22/06-05/07] Ganfor Fortnight
>[22/06-24/06] Christmas units back into the RR pool
>[23/06-24/06] Raid Boss: Duval

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>No more SW and Log units.
>[06/09-06/16] Marguerite Fortnight
>[06/09-06/16] Prisoner Bon-chan Fortnight
>[06/09-06/16] Prisoner Axe Morgan Fortnight
>[06/10-06/11] Raid Boss: Aokiji
>[06/11-06/12] Raid Boss: Nightmare Luffy
>[06/12-06/13] Raid Boss: Kuma
>[06/13-06/14] Raid Boss: Zephyr

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll use the one made first and not by a shitposter.

2nd for NTR and Storm Pirates is still playig whoever was in the last thread saying she hasn't played for a week, I used her friend captain yesterday. I'll take a screenshot next time I see her.

How many people have Burning Blood? I kind of want to set up a tournament but I don't think that many people own the game

I remember a lot of people here saying they were waiting for the PC port to come out. Did that ever release? Is there PS4/PC cross-play?

>tripfag can't even update the op properly

color me surprised

It's coming "SOON" and no unfortunately

>making a thread with a trip
how retarded are you

what is this storm pirates meme? can anyone fill me in?

What the cuck are you guys talking about? I didn't make the thread!1!!111 :/

Oh sorry, forgot my trips guys, my bad

Still no info for "rush to the top".
Bandai really likes to fuck with global.

Kill yourself

inb4 samefags cooldown expires and he can post again

I sure hope everyone has blacklisted Cuck and deleted him
He's not even pretending he isn't shitposting now.

Come on Bamco, put the new info up already. I need to see that skill up for sure.

Guys, how do I beat Beard Forest?

hit him so hard he dies

Mihawk, Inthawk, Doffy, Alvida, GPU, Perona

>get 3 hours of sleep per day because finals

>so tired that I actually feed 3 copies of Bon-chan to Coby

>get two meat snails in a row that day from turtles

there is a god

Why not getting NTR'd by Storm Pirates?

Send help, I'm out of box space.

>deleted him
>adding him to begin with

Nice try shitface but you can't have mihawk and inthawk in the same crew due to them being the same character.

That's what Blackbeard did.

You forgot your trip again, Cuck Pirates.

I'm thinking about buying a Japanese new 3ds and Super Grand Battle X, tell me not to do it /opgg/
>it would only be like $180

I took this an hour ago, so yeah Storm Pirates is still playing. Maybe she just deleted those who are rude to her?

Because Storm Pirates is my friend because she gives me good friend captains, I don't want to lewd her.

I only have 1 irl friend and the rest are all from here, none are from randoms, so I have 54 friends from here still. Good luck with your witch hunt little bitch.

Not me

Does it only work on Japanese ones? I've got a 3DS and need a new game for it since I'm stuck on the forest temple on OoT

Don't. Buy a 3DS (if you don't already have one) and hack it. You can make it region free and then buy the game physically and have it work, or just download it and you'd be good.

Well according to a reliable source there are exactly 55 retards in this general, with only one accounted for

I have a n3ds xl but I'm on current I think firmware so I'm fucked for like another 6 months to a year probably

11.0? Because I believe literally everything lower can be hacked. I don't know, I think buying a whole new system just for other region games is a lot to be spending, but that's just me.

Yeah I'm on 11.0 I guess I'll keep waiting and see what happens

Are there any colosseums where Inazuma's unique special is useful?

I'm trying to decide who to max next out of Capone/Inazuma/Doma and at the moment I'm leaning towards Inazuma just because his special is fairly unique.

Didn't mean to quote

I wish you could use your favorite characters and actually clear content

>new event in a day
>still no idea what it is
guess we'll have to play 'spot the differences' at this rate

But I can literally clear everything with Croc already

LuNa confirmed

well we know that we are getting a skillup, that's pretty much all that matters

Do you mean Brook? if you really wanted to, you could clear pretty much anything with QCK or Haloween Brook in you team, as a sub of course but yeah, it's just you not even trying.

Nah this game is all about using who's best if someone has worst stats and a mediocre special there's no reason to use them

you can clear fortnights with pretty much anything, stop being shit at this game

You stop being shit

I'm not the one claiming you have to use the best units for everything

What turtles are today?

how very mature. Just goes to show that you don't really want to use your favourite character, but just minmax and use what the guides tell you to use.

>call someone shit
>they call you shit back
>Whoa so immature
That's silly stop being silly

The person who called you shit had a point. If you were the one complaining about not being able to use your favourites, you can totally use them to clear most content, and if you can't, you are indeed shit. Yet instead of a counterargument all you did was call the other person shit for no reason.

The same color we get every Monday.

>wake up
>no zephyr

New information being downloaded. Could it be? Could we be getting some fucking information at last.

so why haven't you befriended this fine gentleman yet?

Didn't we have some /mlp/ fuck here a few threads ago?

ded gaem

bamp

Took me a sec to realize OP is a European.

Homebrew nigga, homebrew that shit for region free games

what if this is how events are gonna work in the future, we just get the banner announcement, but until the event actually starts we don't get any of the details

Nah, Bandai just fucked up once agian. Await your free gem.

It's going to take so long to level up after this double exp ends. I was so close to 200 too.

if you are complaining about leveling up time at below 200, wait until you reach 300

Cotton candy island will come out on the 28th

Time travel user said skillup on the 22nd?

No, next week

>Squard
>Psy Enel
>Doublefinger
>Mr.3
You know, Gan Fall may be a better idea for me to farm. With Kraken, the only thing I have wroth farming is... well, Kraken.

My bad, thanks fellas

Is it just me or are Oars Jr manuals infrequent?

It's literally just you. Or, I guarantee you just barely started farming Noland. I have close to 30 or 40 Oars manuals, over 40 Whitey manuals, and almost 50 Noland.

Oars is extremely common because Noland either drops himself, Oars, or Cricket. On 30 Stam, Cricket is the rarest drop.

This must be very subjective then.
I have few Oars Jr books, but have gotten many snake and Cricket books, not that I have them, and SI Bird.
I also get occasional SWS and Whitey Bays, when those and Oars are why I'm farming in the first place

You must be farming on 15 stam or something, holy christ.

I get Bege books, Oars, And Whitey out the fucking ass.

Do all special levels have the same max if they have the same initial Cool down?

Nope, 30. Must be my luck.
The odds would be less, but equally proportional from difficulty to difficulty anyway, right?

Who should I focus on levelling

Units that will be useful for upcoming raids and fortnight. Your entire box is poorly leveled

what you should start focusing is removing the dozens of utterly and completely useless characters you'll never use

MC, Doffy, D1 Lucci, Marco, whatever Int you see fit

Is this a new meme box? You box is a joke.
You better run every turtle time for the next months, using at least one gem each time.

>keeping every fortnight unit
are you me? am I the only one that does this?
I do have a bunch of max level units but damn

he was Rainbow Dashers if I remember correctly, but I think he was a higher level

>Pastebin is the copypasta one
>The regular pastebin is outdated as shit anyway
>Friend codes list doesn't work
Great job friends

i don't want you as my friend anyway

Not him, I strive to keep all unique units. fortnights, story, you name it.

haha that was me. I made the last thread with no tripcode and purposely took out one character out of both the google drive url's and I changed the pastebin to a different url to see if anyone noticed. Then this idiot must've copied the same url's from that thread.

It took like 200 posts until someone noticed the pastebin, but no one noticed the google drive ones yet, so I guess hardly anyone uses them anymore.

Yeh I just like having them all

The google docs from the thread before the last still work-

oldpaste: pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz

friend list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

exp/drops list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

Oh, and loads of Mr1s too

>On 30 Stam, Cricket is the rarest drop

I hope your account gets stolen by niggers

Not that guy but Cricket books are rare as fuck and I've only gotten one level on him so far because of it

>4/5

>whales who spend money on this game

I have like 30 of him and Capone books, they drop often enough. And the shit like Cricket gets fed to Caesar since I want to evolve him

yeah but he's got log mistake so i don't mind

>literally shitting up the op so people would accidentally copy your changes
>bragging about it

Holy shit, and I thought 3K would be the biggest faggot we'd ever get.

Well it can't be that important if next to fucking no-one notices it. Proves that hardly anyone reads the pastebin or uses the links anymore.

Also that guy is retarded for not checking the links before copying even though there were posts IN THE THREAD saying the pastebin was changed.

So who all on the friends code list runs with Sengoku? Would love to have more Sengoku friends.

just ignore and report him

kill yourself