World of Warcraft General - You've never ERP'd with a woman before, you dumb fucking weeb

The only women who ERP are fat, obese Moms who hate their husbands, and wish they never had kids, but they're in too deep to drown them in the bathtub, now. They dye their hair green like once a year, so it's like blonde at the roots and green at the bottom, leaving it looking like a fucking mess. They pierce their fuck-ugly muffs, don't shower for weeks and cheat on their husbands through ERP. Meanwhile their husbands are serving in the military, chewing skoal and enabling their wive's WoW addiction.
The only exercise they ever have is bending over at the waist to put Frozen DVDs into their husband's PS3 to shut their kids up, or they toss them in bed at 2 in the after-noon on some trumped up charges, just so they can sell themselves in Goldshire.

Attractive Women don't ERP Edition.

/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

FIRST FOR THE KING

which tank is easiest to spam through some dungeons on, bear? paladin?

Degenerates will never recover.

Because you are a filterfag weakling that needs daddy rules to protect her ;^)

>Im not that desperate
BEST JOKE EVER

WRONG PIC SRY

Remember to add "Wow64" to your filename filters.

Both are pretty mindless.
Paladin more so, probably.

DK is probably the easiest.

I love Icy, how do I get her to notice me?

>tfw started playing again and can't bear the leveling but don't wanna pay for the boost

This thread needs more male pandas and less samefag;^)

>even ralph knows icy is samefagging.
Must be quite sad to know that even shitposters know how desperate icy is.

Reminder to pay attention to me because I exist
SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG ATTENTIONWHORE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I EXISTTT pay attention to ME.

who is samefagging?

Hey guys do you know any good wow streamers or youtube channels?

Well yeah, samefagging is only acceptable when you have a funny insult to use that nobody thought of for yourself.

Else is just makes you look sad and desperate :/

Even when one ironically compliments themselves for b8, deep inside, it means something ;^)

jalopy who is one of the best warriors in the world and raids for u can follow his stream on twitch

Dk is easiest? Never played blood before

bench life isnt raiding

That's normal for a f2p game.

Hate to admit it, but Ralphie is the only likeable and relevant avatar that popped up in WoD.

Don't you mean Froo?

>avatarfags
>likeable
>relevant
>ever

>tfw Icy wont let you join her discord

how do I win her heart?

Garrosh dindu nuffin

Too late Icy, you got btfo by ralph once again.

Guys... I think I love Icy...

>f2p
F2p games don't have a 20$ base price with 50$ expansions, paying for sub with gold doesn't mean jack shit.

Ralph if we invite you to our exclusive discord will you shut up?

I was just making a joke.

i can't be bought and stop pointing out the truth ;^)

Unless there is some ultra cuddly husbando material man, then I might be bought a little :l

Oh shit, my bad

>he hasnt seen Gisco's belly

missing out desu,

>TFW you will never be this cool

post belly.

iktf

I feel the same anger and frustration.

ah shiet

T-thanks, I don't avatar a lot anymore though

stpuid samefaf noob taking claim of my otiringal material noob kys yourself

SAY
MY
NAME

Easiest way to get welfare gear now?

is it because youre a backstabbing beaner?

>still no huolon mount
jesus
fucking
christ

elfs

Why did they make this fucking Pathfinder achievement so goddamn long?

AAAAAAAAAH!

Don't you like working for something? :^)

>been trying for that cloth robes and the purple verison of it for a month and a half on priest

woah cute bull :3

Tauren are sexy fucking beasts. How can males of any other race even compete?

What's good to spend spirits on right now?

Gisco...

>not transmogging your shitty looking heirloom gear

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, got it after only about 25 tries.

>gisco is now as gay as Ralph but for big black bulls.

No, that's why I play WoW.

>I got an ugly as hell mount
wowh....

I'm not a meme, I'm a free man, God damnit!

this is now a Tauren thread

Literally who...

What do you guys think about the new shaman?

I haven't logged on in months, and I'm not going to log on to transmog my shit

I'm not your literallywho and don't compare me to that fat creep. Tauren is love.

>you just need a little to be happy in life
Gee I wonder why so many people are unhappy then?

What a fucking stupid saying.

>very little is needed to make a happy life
hmmm
>either gay taran zhu husbando
or
>tv series, video games, internet, good food, ppl to play with
hmmm wonder which one is easier ;^)

dont use the word fat like that please, it makes me think you are talking about an attractive person >.>

Post yfw /v/ wow threads are 100% better than this general

>tfw prefer ralphposting over /innercirclejerk/'s wacky samefag antics
so it's come to this

Modernism has destroyed our joy, it has complexified everything we do; be it a quiet walk, a relaxing bath, or a tasty meal.
You worry too much because you have too much, have had too much, or don't appreciate what you have.

Did Marcus trigger you, little materialist? Is it hard to to accept that no amount of wealth can make you happy?

ye, because it was easier to live in delusions in the past because there was no internet to spread the truth and ruin your fantasies.

sorry, i am taking a more depressed by true world over a delusional happy one.

>50% shitting on the game over nonsense, 20% nostalgia
They're pretty similar, but faster.

Posting till I get someone to rate my transmog :3

The world isnt anything. It isn't good or bad. You're applying human labels to the universe as if that has any meaning. And then you have the nerve to say that everyone else is lying to themselves. Sure, everyone is secretly miserable. Just like you, huh?

/v/ is cancer

but recently all I've really seen is them liking the pruning because its making most classes feel pretty fun

Ralph pls

>people should just be happy to have a fucking bath or cheeseburger
Except people aren't. That's the way fucking animals live. And people have the addition of caring about friends or family then suddenly having them ripped away by illness or accidents and never seeing them ever again. People can't just "be happy", it just isn't like that.

gz

>Cancer vs no discussion of the actual game and waifu circle jerking

God I want to fuck mumi so hard

i'm not ralph

What the fuck is a waifu?

MORE ALIVE THAN LIVE

ralph
pls

i am talking specifically for humans. In the past they lived in their deluded bubbles supported by each one around them even though they could be completely wrong.

They had utterly terrible behaviors that were considered "normal" even though they cause tremendous problems.
And the hypocricy was enormous, saying normal bullshit outside while doing the opposite inside the privacy of their house.

Today people are more open minded, they have science and college for that. Instead of falling to nice feeling delusions they see the truth, even if they dont like it.

And they are able to accept harsher facts instead of simply choosing to believe they arent real because they go against muh norm.

Not saying it is perfect, but it is better :P

I ve told you, i am not desperate to samefag about myself in any positive way ;^)

Are you somehow implying that this isn't 30x more cancerous than /v/???

topkek

>I got Raven Lord after only 7 tries, and I feel like that cheapens it.

Why is this tauren so happy?

Why is this tauren so pleased?

I didn't say you should be happy, I say you should make the most of what you've got before you lose it.

you'd be happy too if you belonged to the master race

The way you describe the past is exactly how things still work. People still live in little bubbles of delusion, and a small population of people seek hard truths. And as the internet grows, more and more people close themselves off to outside opinions. We MGS2 now.

Sure, but of course you can agree with me then that that saying is fucking retarded.

I'm afraid not, I simple farmer can be just as, if not more happy than a billionaire if they both appreciate what they have and don't envy others for what they don't have.

>implying science and college are new ideas

maybe in shit ass countries like Greece, but science and college were around long ago in white countries