/fog/ - Fallout General

Soon™ Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15370/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15391/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

armpits

?

OP is a faggot and a console peasant

Who is the best companion and why is it Boone?

Let's make the Commonwealth great again.

Curie Smelly Farts

That's not very nice

Voice module mods when?

Who is Boone..?

ARM
PITS

>Boone
>not Arcade

...............????????????????

>Not gunslinging/chill mechanic Raul

I was going to post an image of him scowling but then I realised that would be every image of him, so here's one of those.

Okay, googled him. I played NV 6 years ago. Once.............

Don't remember a thing about it.

looks like I screencapped this for nothing.

you guys make me laugh

That was not supposed to be a reply.

>you will never hole up with a years supply of ammunition and food to snipe legion boys with boone

What was it supposed to be?

it's own post. I didn't mean to link to another one.

>Who is Boone..?

>Who is the best male companion and why is it Boone

Because in FO3 NV he was a Tank and could fight and kill your enemies while you were still trying to decide which weapon to equip.

That was fixed in FO4 by making your Companions weakso they could help fight until you got good and they became unnecessary.

Curie >>>>>>>>> Piper > Cait

This is an undeniable fact.

Well, that explains why I never got to know him.
I never take companions with me.

>tfw you wanna play new vegas again but the thought that all the norms in this thread moved onto Fallout 4 makes it feel empty

>mfw waiting till august for Nuka World

I just want something interesting to do in game.

Tuesday we are getting a DLC full of entertaining ball games and conveyor belts that can transport... things..

>Fallout 4
>Interesting

I'd say some parts were fun, but interesting is a bit of a stretch.

Unless they can pull off the whole raid the Commonwealth thing and not just restrain it to the new world space.

I just finished a play through of new vegas.

hopefully someone makes a thing that converts things into components and something that can grind up bodies

I found Far Harbor to be more interesting than the base game. Todd said they wanted to go all out on the final DLC, so I expect something good.

My character might jump into that :^(

>Todd said they wanted to go all out on the final DLC, so I expect something good.

Isn't it cheaper than Far Harbour? I know that's hardly a basis for complaints, but it's not promising.

Lies.... Jewish lies....... AGAIN!!!!!!!

> instead of 3 repeatable quests from a new raider follower it's 6
I want to believe they will do something good but this is bethesda we are talking about.

I just want to have fun with the game. Why isn't it fun.

also
>Harbour
>HarboUr

Trainwiz's theme park will be out first

I've read that we'll be able to craft weapons. Will I finally be able to craft Shishkebabs? I want to outfit my settlers with shishkebabs and metal armor and my robots with shishkebab arms and flamers. I want to be able to BURN THEM ALL.

Has he said when? Didn't he say end of the summer?

He said before Nuka World

I'm trying to comprehend the fucking artillery script to try to make something similar and holy shit this is more complex than I expected

>He said before Nuka World

Completed?

Tested?

Beta tested?

Released?

He said it would be out before Nuka World, presumably that's what it means

Do you think Fo4 will still be alive and well years to come like Skyrim?

Fallout isn't as popular as the Elder Scrolls. The remaster - not to mention TES VI, and Bethesda cutting off post-launch content months sooner - will probably just uplift Skyrim even further.

Doubtful. Remastered Skyrim will take away part of the fanbase and other games will take most of the rest. A few dedicated fans will remain.

I will play Both, unless they are a bunch of assholes and they decide to release a TESVI Prologue or Legends based DLC

In terms of people still modding for it? Definitely.

more powerful mortar mod when?

It hinges on whether modders can figure out how to do custom animations because sex mods, custom weapon mods and NPC immersion mods depend on that. Just imagine Skyrim without FNIS

To be honest, I probably will move on to remastered skyrim after Nuka World. The mods don't look like they can save this game. Skyrim already has all the top mods.

>it's a bethesda steals all of their ideas from ddproductions DLC

t o p k e k

>darren thinking bethesda actually would even consider him anything besides a really annoying twat

Hope he has a meltdown about that.

>hurhur Bethesda is STEALING my mods

I think you can make flamers

Multiple people did elevator and contraption mods, almost all of them better then DDProductions83
The fact that he thinks he's god's gift to modding for making a bunch of easy settlement mods is hilarious. Notice how all his actual in-depth mods are ignored and glossed over because when it comes to actually creating real content, he's shit at it.

>have to execute danse
>tense moment
>feeling a bit sad
>bloody mess triggers when i shoot him

Todd said at E3 that Beth has a couple other projects on the agenda before their next TES game. So that puts the next TES at 2019 or 2020. Fallout would logically be a couple years after that, at 2022 or after.

Ergo, Obsidian or someone else will make another Fallout in the meanwhile, which will extend the F4 life cycle until F5, similar to what NV did.

>To be honest, I probably will move on to remastered skyrim after Nuka World. The mods don't look like they can save this game. Skyrim already has all the top mods.

Remastering it would kill the mods and there needs to be a new game in a different province not a repainted copy.

I'll make my own Ironworks and build Flamers, Shishkebabs, and flamer fuel. I'll make The Forged great again.

Someone post the roll pic. Want to start a new playthrough

Most mods and saved games are supposedly compatible with the remastered version

I gave him a painless death by the sword. A warrior's death.

>Remastering it would kill the mods

I am really hoping that isn't true.

that is both hilarious and sad

>No remastered Oblivion
>No remastered Morrowind
>No remastered Daggerfall
>No remastered Arena

Honestly only the first of these was even plausible but I don't give a fuck about remastered Skyrim, it's not even that old

They said before they started Fallout 4 by porting Skyrim to the Xbone, which people begged them to release, and this is obviously just that

>no mod to calibrate mortar power to use as alternative fast travel between settlements on Suvival

for that matter

>no mod to pay a settler to pick you up in PA and carry you to another settlement/other waypoint
>no mod to have a robutt taxi service that can shuttle you from place to place in realtime

Heres what we do
>Reintroduce the chinese assault rifle
>reintroduce the g3/fal/whatever the fuck else its supposed to be assault rifle
>rename the assault rifle to machine gun and chamber it in something not 556
>re-mesh the combat rifle into idk a full BAR so no more being chambered in 45
>get a 38 revolver that isn't pipeshit
>get a 1911 pistol as well
theres half the gun problems solved right there

>no oblivion remaster
confirmed that we live in the shithole universe
the other 3 would be really really difficult because of how much shit is going on in the background especially with morrowind

>DFworkshop for daggefall
>OpenMW for morrowind
>Arena SRC is lost to the ages
>Oblivion Works fine

Gonna build a wall and the ghouls are gonna pay for it.

kek

And will be full of bone jangles meme skeletons.

Not my sorta thing.

Do you just say random words and hope they mean something?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15370/?

WELP.

Actually kinda cool, although I'm already fatigued with this game enough to not be bothered. Just what happens with 760 hours in this game

>>no oblivion remaster

The 1,735th gate has opened, you need to enter the gate that leads to one of five dungeons and close the gate.

Rinse & repeat forever, and NO THIS IS NOT A RADIANT QUEST!

Just don't even try to respond. It is so pointless. Hell, putting the words "Meme" and "skeletons" in a single sentence is like a sub-meme withn /fog/ now.

That's kind of how I imagine darren makes mods

>NO THIS IS NOT A RADIANT QUEST!

it's not though, they hand made each one, like the thousands of "random" dungeons in the .hack games

am i wrong in thinking survival would be little more... real?

like taking a full shotgun blast to the face point blank still takes 3 hits on some higher level ferals... ok

not even gonna speak on the shitshow that is far harbor so far.

why isnt survival fun. i was supposed to be immersed, not annoyed

>each one
Well they hand made about five and it selects one of those five.
I'm surprised we never got a mod that adds additional gate dungeons.

>try to build a semi-automated corpse processing facility on Spectacle Island
>wall entire island off other than one chokepoint
>enemies spawn INSIDE the wall

RIP. Is sanctuary the only place with a good chokepoint that also has a shitload of space?

>rename the assault rifle to machine gun and chamber it in something not 556
Originally it was a 50cal machinegun used by power armor troops, but they felt it was redundant with the gattling gun.

no, they used the siloing technique where they copypasted a lot of dungeon architecture, but they made each one that way, placed it in the world, and created a unique quest for each one with hand placed objectives

this is different from radiant quests, which just select a random dungeon spawns some stuff to give you an objective there

>like taking a full shotgun blast to the face point blank still takes 3 hits on some higher level ferals

Makes perfect sense to me.

Oh and your concept of what is and isn't real wouldn't be fun anyway. It never is.

if a game wanted to be "realistic" it wouldnt use fucking hitpoints lmao

Mods exist that edit where enemies spawn, I think.

In any case, enemies spawning inside a settlement is hardly new, and actually caused by walling shit off in some instances, so I don't know what the fuck you were thinking.

To get what you want, you're more than likely going to have to learn the ck. Your consolation is it will be fucking incredible when you're done and I hope you upload the results to youtube.

Because the realistic portions that are more consistent and negatively affect you are the most noticeable.

>they used the siloing technique where they copypasted a lot of dungeon architecture, but they made each one that way, placed it in the world,

Daggerfall yes, not Oblivion.

No, Daggerfall uses a lot of random generation

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15391/?

>slooty vault jumpsuit/catsuit hybrid
not bad

not bad

needs better ass, and really only looks great with their ENB

>Every new clothing mod for eternity will be bodysuits

Why is there no innovation in the Fallout modding community. I thought 4 would be like Skyrim's mods by now.

Moments and story time.
>be in downtown boston just sniping away
>came across a particular group of raiders
>popping their heads like nothing with .50 cal rounds in a bolt action pipe rifle
>one of the raiders just starts firing out panic shots
>hits a car
>he tries to get away and only hit by enough of the blast to cripple his legs
>the car explosion triggered a truck fire
>hes screaming in pain and sitting up just looking into my soul through my scope
>for a split second I felt sorry for an NPC raider
>after the split second the truck explodes and the raider's body is no where to be found
>didnt even get exp

>Elianora stealing that skimpy vault suit mod again

I thought she didn't like mod theft

skin tight body suits are easy to make
they're lore friendly and appropriate
skyrim and fallout don't have the same modderbase