/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #242

"Never-ending Dreams" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but are the myroid highlights dead?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

polljunkie.com/poll/okxyas/freely-fashionable-an-mkg-fashion-contest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really fucked it up

--Freely Fashionable!-- an /mkg/ fashion contest
--Entry Period ends 06/24/2016 at 12:00 P.M. EDT--

The next in a series of /mkg/ fashion contests has finally arrived, with categories for Moe Can Change!, Animal Boyfriend, and Dream Girlfriend. The theme of this contest is free-items only. These are the rules:

1. You can only use items that are bought with the standard in-game currency of the game or games you are entering entrants from i.e. Moen for MCC, K for AB, and Shells for DG.
2. Those items must not be limited in availability. Items that can be bought with the standard currency but are available for only limited times do not recur regularly are forbidden.
3. However, items that are available by chance (e.g. free gacha) or are available on a consistent recurring basis (e.g. weekly limited shops) are allowed.
4. The only exceptions are if permanent parts of the entrant's look requires a limited or non-free item. Please interpret this reasonably.

The link to submit your entries is here: polljunkie.com/poll/okxyas/freely-fashionable-an-mkg-fashion-contest

Please be sure your entries are absolutely correct before submitting. However, if you made a mistake in your entry, either clear your cookies or use your browser's private browsing mode to take the poll again.

The entry period ends 6/24/2016 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) Eastern Time.

The prizes are as follows.

Why is Masculine the best type?

--Freely Fashionable!-- Prizes

Moe Can Change:
1st place: 600 CAN
2nd place: 300 CAN
3rd place: 150 CAN
Entrants: 40 CAN
CAN will be delivered at the next double CAN campaign.

Animal Boyfriend:
1st place: 500 JIN and a drawing
If there are at least 5 entries there will be a 2nd place: 250 JIN
If 1st place is taken by the donator: 2nd place gets 400 JIN no matter how many people entered.
Participants: 50 JIN each, maybe more if the donator wants.

Dream Girlfriend prize:
N items from any source, if available, or a CAN prize in MCC. DG users should indicate an N wishlist either in a message to Ragtag in DG or when entering the entrant's name in the poll.

And if any drawfriends are willing to drop a little something something for the winners, that would be neat. If they want, they can have some CAN compensation or something.

Thanks mate.

Jaeden's offered a pic for the AB prize winner.

This.

Delete and remake.

>Animal Boyfriend:
>1st place: 500 JIN and a drawing
I think he knows

You know, there is a pastebin with the OP.

What's that face?

For some reason ctrl+s doesn't work for me anymore, it always brings up the save page and not spoiler tags.

Angled 2, the best face for Masculine. Shimaz and Isha use it too

Oh, I only gave it a quick glance. Yes, well thanks for pointing that out too.

Angled eyes, the lvl 75 one.

Literally who?

Oliver, says it right there in the soc screenshot

How many entries are there so far?

None for DG

That never works on the catalog, you have to copy paste the spoiler from another thread's reply.

Thanks, I didn't know what face did that expression.

>maleroid
Anyway more meant who is the master? Have you introduced yourself and BRS the spreadsheet?

>Still caring about maleroids

No idea, I just copy and pasted that and updated it.

I don't really, just found it odd even mkg has been creating them, this is at least the second master with one. Shy lurkers need not apply, but if you're going to post your myroids then of course you'll be asked who you are, and should make some effort to participate in game. Did you do it then?

Three for MCC, two for AB, and one for DG.

I haven't, didn't know you guys kept track of masters here. Should I? I have 3 roids, 2 ABs, 3 DGFs, and two fairy dolls I pretty much neglect for various reasons. I don't count my jap girls/boys since I only use them to check out future updates.

no we dont keep track of masters wtf

I'm not that guy, all myroids are cute girls

Yes, visiting the spreadsheets of all games will get you the help you need, we're good players, and will let us know who this sudden stranger is.

Yes we do, via spreadsheets.

speak for yourself

That's a disappointingly small number. I thought the lack of needing to use the rip or builder would encourage more people to participate. Hopefully there will be more entries.

What can I say, I like reverse traps, traps, and cute boys. I have other types too besides Oliver.

It hasn't been long, people are probably still looking through the shop and thinking of what to use.

Well, many people voted for this theme as their first or second choice, so I am expecting at least as many entries as that.

>Using AM/PM instead of space saving and faster to read 24 hour time
>Leaving so many notifications active at once
Your phone is disgusting.

What did you expect from a gay Yuro?

they call me king push bwoj

Isn't it? I normally crop that part out but ended up posting the wrong image. It happens.

If I fuck someone else's myroid against their will, is it rape or destruction of property?

It would be as if someone masturbated using your sock while you're not looking.

Just looked through the spreadsheet, will have to fill it out after work since doing it on a phone is a pain in the ass.

Master names are Janess in MCC and Tristan in DGF and AB
MCC girls
> Aloe, Dominant/Noble/Crybaby Oldest.
> Elacrescent, Sexy/Mysterious/Childish Middle
> Oliver, Masculine/Tomboy/Soon-to-be Brash Youngest

How autistic are we here? Do you all write stories for your girls?

So far you're on par with our number 1 autist Steven

What do I have to do to be number one?

Fill out the character lore page on the spreadsheet, develop an identifiable posting style and always respond to every shitpost about you

Start avatarposting, write multiple paragraphs detailing your imaginary relationship with your girls, unironically think you're funny

Bitch I'm hilarious

>Not avatarfagging
Git gud.

Effort

Ugh I don't get why people with uninteresting girls always hate on me.

Who has the cutest myroids and why is it Onii-chan?

>Implying I would shitpost while avatarfagging
Anyways, I didn't have that one.

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME YOU SHITSTAIN

MAKE ME!

That's not how you spell Benji

Choco > Others

Fuck off Ashton, no one cares about your talentless buyfag ass

If you would like for us to find you on AB you can scroll down to your boy's Status page - click on Daily Soc Ranking, and soc a random teacher on there, preferably one on the last pages since their soc tab will be slower. If you do so then let us know the teacher and student names so that we can find you on their memo.

If it wasn't because of Ashton's buyfag ass the game would be as dead as FD.

Jesus, wherever I go I see Cyn.

Fret not. It is not a sin to love Cyn.

>tfw Cyn will never be an oldfag because he joined after Colors

because i have sarali-tier taste

Bangs with ear cutouts over robot ears trigger me.

I wish the stamp accessories never existed, people use them badly for slot fillers.

Got multiroid mode back after losing it by getting a new roid. It doesn't start over and just lets you continue where you left off. This concludes this line of testing.

AMB, please bring the transparent stuff back.

JP Notification:
>brought back a gacha called Pajama Gacha 2, with modifications so that some can be used for sleep outfits

While I'm at it, the amount of lines they added to talking for returnee and two other two types a while back is actually a lot, and pretty varied. Most I've seen are basically themed around things that could happen if you were walking around town.
Also, the revamped food system is kind of less useful. Used to be you got a decent affection and condition bonus on top of a work/study efficiency bonus but now it's just the efficiency bonus. If you eat enough times you get access to special dishes that give affection bonuses, but nothing gives condition bonuses anymore. I was using meal times to negate the condition debuff of sleeping by setting them to be the hour I normally wake my roids up, but now I have to rely on talking again. I've mentioned it before, but talking was revamped much further back to be more like dreams, in that they are on their own page and have an annoying loading process.
On the plus side, eating is no longer bound to three user-set hours every day and instead are bound to three broad ranges of time for each meal. Also, eating isn't triggered on entering your myroom and is instead in its own menu so it's basically impossible to miss. There's currently a glitch with group eating that allows you to eat with all your myroids even if some are sleeping, so there's that too. I'd say it's worth the trade offs. Pls gib, AMB.

Married life is so exciting.
Is that AMB's way of telling us never to get married?

How big is Oliver's dick? Small, cute and feminine or big and manly?

Of course, married people have less disposable income to throw at shitty dressup games

Next will be an event that teaches us we can't take care of children and their plan will be a complete success.

Reminder myroids can't have children accessories, just students and girlfriends can.

I can't wait until Wintry Shopping Fair gets rare boost so I can go for that cute outfit with the student carrying a loli/shota

The star always arrives late.

But I already submitted my entry.

Welp, I guess you're not winning this contest.

I do at least two of those only replace writing with drawing, and the masters being thier own characters. Autism levels pretty high, but I have a hard on for character/story making.

Infact, been thinking about the lore of the Ambition world. We know that AB and MCC connect as they will have the same backgrounds and similar outfits, but I bet DGF and Hoshi Kare can squeeze in there too. Like the ABs who go to school and graduate, surely the roids do as well. Would they be sperate campus or the same? Charging stations in the bathrooms? Dog bowls in the cefeteria? Has this been discussed already?

Will do
it is a mystery. Does she have one? Or doesn't he? Who knows. But it would be of average size if it does or does not exist since I don't like both extremes.

That's dumb. Don't talk to me or myroid ever again.

DILFs+winter moe is the best combo I could ask for. Although AMB probably intended them to be onii-samas. Since they finally brought over a new regular gacha instead limited I think they may finally apply the ending boost to it this event.

I've been in doushio mode. Got 7 ideas for my AB entry, 3 for MCC, and no idea what to do for DG yet.

Since we barely have any would any of you ABers be willing to tell us what your outfit theme will be so that I can pick one of my ideas that's completely different? Just a one word hint?

You won the autism bowl, congratulations.

Baconheart's boy still has his entry on.

Seeing as how you're from tumblr, why aren't you incorporating more transgender roids and furries in your headcanon?

>been thinking about the lore of the Ambition world
I bet even AMB isn't thinking about it.

I noticed. Hoping for more to wear or hint theirs, I think only 3 of us generally keep in touch so most would have to be ITT.

Because That's not my fetish nor are any of them trans. Just leaving it ambiguous for a roid is a fun idea. Sucks that tumblr has ruined that character type as they're now labeled as "trans" genderqueerfluiddemipan whatever. I won't let it stop me enjoying it however.
They're not at all but thinking about it is amusing.

>MaleRoid
>tumblr
>Proud to be an autist

It's Usada all over again

I wouldn't say proud, just admitting that I enjoy this kind of stuff. I'd also like to volunteer for drawfagging for the MCC contest winner. Pic related.

Doesn't seem like they know how to BRS/ARS anyway. Well, we can't force anyone to.

>they
Why do you refer to a person as "they"?

is she crying because her fart is purple?

I call dibs on fucking him if he's underage.

>kouhai pls notice me

It's not like reusing backgrounds means anything. The New Years event last year had the event NPC playing Animal Boyfriend on her phone, IIRC, which is a much more solid connection between the two games. The only other connections I remember are a mention of Chief Cocoa as one of the answers to a question in the Japanese version of one of the quiz-based MCC events (asking about the final boss of MCC RPG, which is a pretty meta question to begin with), and DG events using MCC/AB walls. There's also the Ambition anniversary equip, but it's not like any of those mean much at all.

Not sure what sort of bait you're testing, but I see that frequently. You can use it if you don't know a person's gender. They seem like a female but it's not necessary to call anyone on an anonymous board with he or she.

hm yea

Brash plays AB

You would cry too if it happened to you. But yes, I am extremely lazy with backgrounds.

We're all manly men on the internet so use he.

I'll tell you what I'm NOT using - any of these janky broken-arm outfits

Could have sworn they mentioned the animal department in the promo for MCC, but I could be wrong.