Marvel Heroes General: Fuck all these other generals, we survive

previous thread: Lost to the archives, all is lost, we're lost

/mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas love bucCAKEke. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/284356/some-of-apex-gamings-this-aint-yo-mommas-tier-list/p1
youtube.com/watch?v=bSR51WRg4To
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3697020#Comment_3697020
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283932/test-center-dynamic-combat-level-feedback/p1
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/284541/which-enhanced-costume-should-get-a-vu-next/p1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muggas all comatose from so much cake.

This thread is even deader than usual, what the fuck happened.

cake farming drained our spirit meters. im sitting on 7k cakes and started prestiging to break up the monotony

[M]

is this thread ironic or do people actually play this?

Completely ironic. Game's fucking dead but nobody wants to accept it.
Not even gonna post the perfect tier list because there's no point.

Apex's? It would take more than one post. :^)

>all dem old and nu muggas online
I'm starting to believe that the thread dies because people actually play the game

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/284356/some-of-apex-gamings-this-aint-yo-mommas-tier-list/p1

Where were you when sude's list got completely and utterly BTFO?

>Blade
>S tier

>Gambit that low

this kills the carush

>spidey getting shitted on for that stupid nerf
I'm really tired of this T.B.H

just blendered for the first time, is thor any fun?

Ranged Thor has great damage, I really enjoyed playing him. His move set might feel a bit boring though.

Thor is pretty good my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=bSR51WRg4To

>in CMM
>player dies to man ape spear
>SG name is Immortals

Reminder that dynamic combat level is cancer and will be implemented live, because clown shoes have no real designers.

>CMM
>e-celeb dying and asking for revive
no fuck you

kek that thread is filled with so much butthurt, not just from the forum shitters but the apex try hards

Obviously summer happened so general threads are being created and shoving a lot of threads off

>you guys asking for team up synergies?
>well have this new thing no one asked for!

>If we do synergies that buffs the heroes we gotta worry about power creep!
>first instance of worry of power creep in 2 years

Quick! Name the funnest hero to play or you'll never get a cake drop ever again!

The uninstaller is pretty cool

fuck you nigger

fite me cunt

your mom took care of that last night :)

1v1 me fagets

no need to use that vulgar language

Get your Idol of Khonshu's ready for the Cable Danger Room.

Oh shit punchies are coming to wreck your shit, pick 3 muggas to defend yourself ASAP!

blobbro, meme, kaz

can't kill what's already ded

you goddamn savage

Ranged build is great damage, melee/ranged build with asgardian smite for maximum fun and "I CARE NOT"

Have a bump.

what's are the top 5 champions on this game?

In no particular order

Ghost Rider
Blade
Iron Fist
Rogue
Scarlet Witch

>Blade
nice meme

we did it bros
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3697020#Comment_3697020

why?

>still wasting resources on controller support

>champions
They're literally heroes you fucking retard excluding a like 4

ultron this week or the next one?

>wonder why blade was so fucking broken in DR tourney
>his ult could be used in death animation

lol

>Mr. Fantastic in any tier but the lowest possible dumpster

life support pity bump

just accept that the game is finally dead

pretty much, its not an arpg anymore
>no loot hunt
best time to get stuff and no motivation to even log in

But did you gear all 57 heroes? You haven't? Well go gear them out then you've beaten the game!
>typical gaz user

>gear all 57 heroes
already did with insignias and shit
piss naming is all thats left
>cant lose that white privilege

Oh right
>a yellow name is another dumb ass reason to fully beating the game

you cant deny that gaz shot themselves in the foot with these 2 month long events

It's okay, I'm sure a dynamic item level revamp system is in the pipeline.

After the anniv the game is gonna be literally dead

The only relevant game mode left is patrols and maybe ultron if the terminal doesnt drop his artifacts

Gaz unintentionally killed dangerroom with the events

Unless they can magically come up with new content or asros saves us with a boatload of new aetifacts/medallions to get, you are now witnessing the death of marvel heroes

This unfortunately.

They killed dangerroom by not giving it actual items. It's not fun. It's INSANELY repetitive. The mods are boring. The zones aren't balanced. Zones aren't entirely fun. Zones don't have variation.

It's like they looked at PoE maps and decided to finish a quarter way since they have ADHD when it comes to >content

It also doesn't help that ult tokens are 7500. Like are you fucking kidding me? They're hardly a factor in anything since nobody is ulting terms and it doesn't matter if you do in a patrol wave. Raids are so out powercreeped it doesn't even matter. The only use for ults are for bragging rights on ttk.

No matter how repetitive shit is if the reward is equal or greater the trouble spent people wont give a fuck
>x def holo sim
Forgotten game modes because theres nothing to get
>danger room
Has crimson boxes tho I doubt people will still do it since its faster to just grind patrols now

>real life job is repetitive but still gotta do it because reward is moonies

Well yeah, but I'm sure if the thing wasn't so god damn shitty then I'd play it over a cosmic patrol.

Holo sim and xdef are boring as hell zones.
>Holo
Name a wave that is fun. The only good wave was killing for 90seconds when you're leveling to 20 before story. The rest is again repetitive since it played out exactly the same
>xdef
This plays exactly the same except that every wave was the same. Protect the NPCs while killing bosses. Bosses that have no challenge and at a certain point the zone becomes bullshit randomness killing NPCs.

Though as you said reward is an insane driving point to playing said game mode. As far as I can tell why bother with any of it when you can just sit in CMM? You kill far more bosses.

The important point is to enjoy the game for the month of life left in it.

Then drop it until xmas?

dick y/n

without a doubt, but the question is how big is it?

Rip.

Face it, not even the anniversary can save this game.

>finish red prestige on my alt
>blend
>get SG's most expensive costume

THANK YOU BIRTHDAY GODS

Is the level 80 Gungnir good for anyone in particular?

I'd totes suck Nikki's dikki.

first for A is for dashing powers

Sauce on that girl?

No, it's for teleport.

I did white to red on Blade Monday and got Hank Pym ant-man from the blender. So...can't complain. Only did it so I had a spare costume to try a different core on anyway.

He needs another week or two, but knowing Gaz this week probably.

ded game

A THOUSAND WAYS TO DIE

true hybrids with damage type split close to 50/50 like Ghost Rider chains, melee Thor and melee ms Marvel.

10 rings

what kind of bugs should we expect with DLC next week?

All of them.

Hopefully they realize everything sucks and they won't release it. Ultron is alright and could still use a lot of work, dynamic combat is garbage and everyone is excited for it, and why the fuck would anyone play cosmic terms for the same reward when you isntantly die to everything?

XP gone to shit, I imagine random difficulty spikes in obscure content that they didn't think to check tuning on. And probably a few things entirely unrelated gone to shit because clownshoes gotta clown.

is this seriously the last week to level up fast?

Assuming they bring this to live
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/283932/test-center-dynamic-combat-level-feedback/p1

Which usually they just ignore everyone's feedback because a whale says it's fine.

here I am hoping they don't fuck up pissnaming...

Its a "I dont want a game that actually kills me" episode

That does fuck up pissnaming. For some reason people seem to ignore that prestige means run through the story again and terminals.

I'm almost sure red terms are increased not just for level 60. Your items are also worthless since everything is normalized besides +ranks. Which means omegles based off your normalized damage aren't worth as much as they are now.

thats not a dick in my pantsu, its my ketchup bottle

dead thread

pissname in real life

ill pissname ur mum

But then you have to play SG

dad?

what costume needs an update ASAP?
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/284541/which-enhanced-costume-should-get-a-vu-next/p1

Since no one reposted it yet.

gender swap costumes are the worst thing in this game and only complete faggots use them

Everything cyclops related.

ho ly fu ck.
>It's a matter of how the reward changes based on your level. We made missions reward XP based on your level, not the 'expected level you should be at', and if we didn't make any changes, you'd have been able to skyrocket to 60 even faster than you are currently (which is already way faster than we like). We had to reduce Mission XP to compromise for the gain. We may have reduced it a bit too much though.

so right now on tc story mode xp is HALF of what it is on live and this mother fucking wants it to be that way.

I'm gonna call it right now and expect to see an XP nerf across ALL content thanks to this mother fucker.

>terms boosted in difficulty
>no bonuses what so ever

for what purpose? to drive even More players to playing a single game mode?

if you muggas haven't checked out the shit show that is TC now is a good chance to see everything before shit hits the fan.

>tfw you should be farming cakes
>tfw you're leveling heroes before this shit happens.

fuck you mayhem.

>tfw started doing prestiges before this
feels good mang
shitty luck with the blender tho

Just gotta wait a couple months after this release. Whales will eventually whine enough that they increase xp, rewards, etc