Counterplay.xyz

>6.12 Patch Notes:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-612-notes

>6.13 Nerfs/Buffs/Skins:

surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html

>July Sales Schedule

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/july-sales-schedule-0

>"Rethinking Ranked Fives and Tuning Dynamic Queue"

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/rethinking-ranked-fives-and-tuning-dynamic-queue

Join us in the /lolg/ Official Stream, find the link on Eyoson !

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10540406
youtube.com/watch?v=IcbKh4AzScE
counterplay.xyz/champion/malzahar/mid
hearthcards.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IMPORTANT

strawpoll.me/10540406
>strawpoll.me/10540406
strawpoll.me/10540406

>Post best art of your main
>Post their theme song when ganking

youtube.com/watch?v=IcbKh4AzScE

>middle lane then
Waveclear wars

>middle lane now
Waveclearing wars

Ekko and Nocturne

Well no shit

It's been this way since inception. Remember when Sivir, Cait, and Ashe mid were things? Same concept.

>Go back and listen to Vi's login song again
>Always sort of hated it because it was so dumb
>Now that she's not in every game and it's been awhile, it's just goofy enough that it makes me wanna play her and play along with the dumbness

promos to p4
whats the diagnosis, doctor

>Fizz
>Soraka
>Vladimir

You're boned.

>ekko
90% of the people who play him are metasheep who only play cancer, if he ever gets nerfed into the ground expect his "playerbase" to dry up faster than a California vinyard.

It's an old pic, I just picked it randomly

Dead game T-Minus 9 Days

What's in 9 days?

need more grievous wounds for his porcelain rod

I said respectable player-base

Ekko """""""""mains"""""""" before tank ekko fotm bullshit were assholes who had no idea what to do other than build frosty mittens and sunfire. Actual ekko mains are legitimately nice people, the kind that play him AP or take him jungle.

i still don't want them to add voice chat to the game
it would fucking suck

I remember when I played in season 2 and 3 and all my favorite top players and pros streamed. I would climb hard because I wanted to play with them and mess around on stream. Now that I've made it the only thing I have to look forward to are 30 minute queues for a game with fucking qtpie in the morning.

I've lost so many games lately that I honestly have zero dignity left

Will someone carry my next game so I at least have a buffer before I fall out of Silver entirely? I know that if I try to play it alone I'll be so terrified of that outcome that I'll end up losing regardless.

In return I will draw you whatever you want and/or attempt reading something in a bad champion voice impression

pls halp

>ekko

ehhhhh. Noc is indeed base dthough

I love Lissandra!

play some normals

they said they're trying to lower queue times for higher ranks somehow with the autofill system

I want my ADC to open their jacket, let me hug them and close the jacket with me inside!

>tfw someone uses my image

I have been playing normals, and I started winning those again already. But I just know the next ranked game I attempt is gonna be plagued by some serious fear-tilt. I really don't wanna fall into bronze...

And those people are a tiny minority. The majority are just bandwagoners who play him because he's turbo cancer. If he were no longer cancerous and they abandoned him I would agree he'd have a decent playerbase. Right now though, they're mostly all cunts. Same with Fizz players.

Also, the poll was a bit limited cause while I respect Yi mains the majority of Yi players are noobs and shitters.

WHERE IS MY DARK STAR THRESH?! I CANNOT PLAY MY BEST WITHOUT DARK STAR!!!

It's fucking summer
It's too hot for that.

>SotA Nasus
>Not memeing it up with Stormraiders

He doesn't know what he's doing
As long as fizz,vlad and k6 don't snowball in lane you'll be fine

>2k16
>playing Lulu support

Lulu is midlaner nao

I'm amazed a fucking skin is causing issues, and that they're letting it go unresolved for so long

How do you guys like to build him, I've usually go Warrior Siruational Boots Ghostblade Cleaver Maw Randuins/Deadmans but I've been playing around with Triforce and it feels great for blowing up squishies.

iktf, I havn't touched ranked sense s4. I can chill and do well in normals, and I know the moment I go back to ranked I'll shit the bed.

I'm better than all my friends so I don't feel like I have to prove something

I hopet hey buff her soon.

>Still no assassin rework announcment
>Still no new Champ teaser
>no more new masteries
>no solo Q announcment yet
>still no reworks announced

what the fuck is Riot doing over there?

Not until next patch when riot shits on her waveclear and relegates her to support

Midlane Lulu is just a delayed support. Once midgame hits she follows the real carry around and keeps him alive.

If this is a teaser of what Warwick is goona end lokking, at least now he's more like a wolf than he's in his actual model, but i don't want give myself hopes and get nothing

Sorry I don't play him yet alone jungle

Just saying from an outsider perspective who never plays assassins he is pretty tolerable/balanced

trying to fix dark star thresh

They already said assassins aren't getting touched til after worlds in late november

Sorry i mean this

Help I've always hated LeBlanc more than anything and said that people who play her deserve to suffer

But I just bought her and she's actually fun

I don't wanna become assassin cancer but I'm really enjoying this champion???

It's winter for me.
Besides, even if it was summer, I'd try to scuttle in.
It just sounds so comfy.

I have nothing agaisnt midlane Lulu. Playing her as a support is just my personal preference!

When we're gonna get news about the Ryze rework?

I can normally sorta kinda keep my wits about me in ranked, but it's just this one game that's stressing me out so much because literally if I lose again I'll fall out of Silver V

I'd usually be way above asking to get carried but like I said I've lost all dignity and I just don't want to lose this one game

>Still no assassin rework announcment
Later this year, probably Preseason 7
>Still no new Champ teaser
So what? We don't need a new champ every month.
>no more new masteries
So what?
>no solo Q announcment yet
They're doing...something I guess I don't know. Not really sweating it that much.
>still no reworks announced
So what? Also Ryze is coming "eventually". Again. I'm sick of Ryze.

>I have fun doing this thing but am afraid that other people will actually give a shit
Just play her damn.

how can you tell if you lose one more you'll get demoted from s5? what's your name and server?

Over 13 hours for a thread to expire (20 posts too early though).

he was a decent player who was the 'guy to ask wukong questions for'. The champ got a tiny nerf without much changes and he went from D1 to D3 automatically.
He was also a huge avatarfag when that was 'allowed'.
IDk what else.

I don't follow competitive. If he's used there it's because, as I said before, people are all on the same page together and have PRACTICED him in a team comp. Much less just voip.
If a champ is 'hard to use', it's fair to say anyone else who does his job in some form easily is much better than him.

Also, are you bragging via mastery? Really? Are you not going to even post rank at least?
What the hell?

It's ok user let it flow through you i only play mages and tanks but just picked up this guy and feeling the same as you

I mean, I technically don't know for sure, but I feel like I've lost a lot of games at 0 LP already

bard actually has a good laning phase. it's not all just MAKING PLAYS WITH TUNNELS. if you land a q, your lane goes ham and they go to the fountain.

>Veigar x Lulu

nice

>cries about getting demoted from div 5
>isn't actually getting demoted from div 5
>doesn't even post name
you're literally stressing over nothing. just go play, normals or ranked, doesn't matter.

hhhhh I'll post my name if someone accepts my offer

The problem is the only champion I've ever actually been able to carry with is Malzahar and he's fucking permabanned now

So maybe i'll just wait to play ranked until he finally gets nerfed again and people leave him alone

>no Twitch X Lulu

malzahar isn't really permabanned right now. maybe a few patches ago. he's still banned sometimes, but not enough to matter. just play morg instead if you can't play malzahar. it's still the same kind of afk waveclear champ.

>Twitch x

let me stop you there

What the fuck am I looking at?

Twitchfag would have a fit if he saw that.

you're gonna bring out the gayfags with zac X twitch ships

...you must not be in silver v because he's literally been banned in every game I've played in the last week except for a couple, and that is not an exaggeration

and how do you even kill people as morgana? I only ever see her mid as a niche counterpick to very specific champions

Veigar is a cutie!

>take him jungle.
I miss playing jungle Ekko man but the passive nerf fucked his clears so hard :(

Thank god he's dead.

>Was expecting the bottom panel to be a Jojo joke
>It's even worse

at this point i would let the furry/pony fags post in this general

Speaking of Twitch can we talk about how fucking broken he is right now?

Supports are the absolute worst players in the game and you solo role fuckers have no idea how good you have it. To have your entire early game which decides the rest of the game in the hands of a disabled monkey who most likely doesn't even want to play his role or champ.

counterplay.xyz/champion/malzahar/mid

welp maybe i was wrong. he's banned 50% of the time in silver. you kill people as morg by ulting them and then binding them and then pooling on them. or you can bind first.

sure

DELETE THIS

He's not cute.
HE'S EVIL!

/pol/ had some fun making these should we make some lolg related ones? hearthcards.net/

>Vladimir
>Crimson Pact (Passive) - value changes:
>Every 40 of bonus health points now gives Vladimir 1 AP, from 25 points for 1 AP.
>Every 1 point of ability power now gives 1.4 bonus health increased from 1 bonus health.

So, basically it's a revert to pre-rework state. Which is good, Vlad shouldn't be getting so much AP by rushing defensive shit and this also enforces damage builds more. I like it

maybe
add me

I mean its significantly worse without friends but what game isn't really

sorry was OW i accepted

>59% winrate in Diamond

yikes ok

honestly riot needs to just nerf him again. I'll still be able to play him better than any other champion, and he'll finally stop being pick-or-ban in my elo. I just want my champion back ;_;

No because if we get rid of him, it's back to fucking Lucian/Ezreal every day.

>inb4 He's still there.

when user finally kills himself and stops shitposting this old meme

Twitch never leaves, he is always good in the hands of a skilled played.

but Miss Fortune is the true free elo

>he is always good

>Losing game
>Someone rages
>Winning game
>Someone rages

There is literary no compromise in this game when it comes to raging. It's fun to play, but I hate having to mute people, especially plat. People rage so hard in Plat if you're down even 1 kill.

>vlad nerfs
based

I can taste our resident autist's tears already

>in the hands of a skilled player

Here's my attempt

Considering how you're talking about how broken he is, and that he hasn't been touched since pre-season, yeah, he's always good, people just drop him because his laning isn't free like trigger nigger

>tfw they killed "1v1 me faggot you won't" malzahar and turned him into a "I hope you don't waveclear 60% of my damage" fuccboi voidling farmhand

Best girl.
Best box.
Best wife.

IGN?

I'm really cute! Maybe we can duo on a smurf?

>Implying skilled players have to have hands

You fucking sexist cis-genre privileged male

Anyone want to get some NA vs NA all for one mirror matches going. As is we all agree on or randomly choose a champion and both teams play that one champion

truly the worst feel

are you a grill hey bb ;)

>Volibear getting nerfed

RIP Senator Armstrong

This also means tank Vlad will be beefier but deal less damage and ap Vlad will be tankier. Not something to get depressed over.

>tfw will finally hit 6k hp on my top tank build

we won

VxV official?

>diamond 4

He's already resting. If anything maybe this will knock him out of the "hurr winrate" thing

Don't think the man can find peace anymore. Last time he posted here he was already losing it.

He'll just go to the next highest winrate Jungler then bitch when he tilts out of Diamond.

So, I got no takers, but I think I've decided I'm just gonna let it happen

If I fall into bronze, then so be it. I will probably not ever get out this season because work and college, but life will go on.

Xth for LAS best server
BEST!

Here's another

Ironically this might make him rise since he has no idea how to play Voli but spams him anyways because muh vinrates.

>480 is only 229 dollars
THIS IS IT BROS

I CAN ACTUALLY SEE MORE THAN 14 OIL PAINTINGS PER MONTH

I CAN FINALLY GIT GUD