Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

PRE-MAINTENANCE MEETUPS:

KLAIPEDA - ENTRANCE TO KATEEN FOREST
ORSHA - WOODS OF THE LINKED BRIDGES CH 4

Previously on /tosg/: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>Add-ons
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10540872
youtube.com/watch?v=L_Jj0lWFVHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Atom-sama.

remember to prep the bull

New TP Shop Items
The following hair accessories and costumes will be added to the TP Shop:
- Cockatrice Head (Male) and Cockatrice Head (Female) - can be used by all classes
- Cockatrice Costume - can be used by all characters
- School Look Costume (Male) and School Look Costume (Female), one per each class tree
Market Report Function
A new function for reporting RMT has been added to the Market.
- The purpose of this function is to report suspected RMT items, i.e. items registered in the Market with incorrect prices with the intent of being used in real currency transactions (gold sellers, etc.).
- Each item can only be reported once by the same account.
- After an item is over the certain number of reports, the item will be evaluated and processed by a GM.
- Market report system will also have RII applied similar to Bot reporting system.

We will make another announcement about this new function with more details soon.

>the certain number of reports
It's 5, by the way

1/26 honeymeli stingers baby let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE TALT.

He was sopposed to be the hero that tosg needed. I guess we only have katz left.

>Clerics get shafted once more

Still can't forgive katz for spilling the then-active worldboss timers to reddit.

was lolipan a betrayer from the start who wanted to see his guild dominated by valhalla because he's a stupid whore leader and always called it futurecuck to himself

was lolipan honest before he became the cocksleeve pet of atom and actually tried to lead futureproof, but made horrible choices and got mindbroken at the choke battle?

i think lolipan wasn't such a stupid bimbo cock sucker until he lost everything at the choke battle and became mindbroken while watching his guildmates stretched open by atom's #1 dragoon endlessly. he lost his mind watching the destruction of his guild and then fell himself.

does anybody have dates of the lolicuck and atom erp logs before the battle to prove this one way or another

you're his but I'm yours

They "updated" it to hide out the details of how the report function is going to work but THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET IMC, YOU CAN'T DELETE ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET ONCE IT'S OUT

I seriously hope the goldsellers and the bots and trolls fuck up the whole market and force IMC to remove all these retarded restrictions AHHAHAHA NOT WE'RE JUST GOING TO GET MORE RESTRICTIONS

>new member joins Comfy today, said he's from Klaipeda
>level 39
>personally powerleveled to rank 3 by Katz
>invited and summoned to Crabs
>even got a cube
>Katz however DCed so no cube for him

How do you go from this....

Gas this thread, gas this game, gas me for even having the tiniest sliver of hope that an MMO could be good.

To this

Either case still results in Atom cucking FP by turning Lolipan into his cockslave.

So how does one powerlevel another lowbie? I still don't get what I needed to do.

Important Poll

strawpoll.me/10540872

>mfw I'm a Futurecuck

I'll probably join the guild, after I hit rank 6.

>Prep him

Fucking Karga option.

futurecuck or presentcuck *yaawwwn*

Reminder that full STR on a fletcher leads to maximum dps with buffs and any variation of STR:DEX ratios is just to make soloing easier.

>despair but also orgasm

I need 1m, what's the fastest way to make money at lvl 170?

I'm making like 150 an hour at dp.

/tosg/ must all declare war on valhalla

Reminder that full str fletchers need a full dex linker slave with them.

If you're making 10k per 3minutes at DP, that's the average gain.

>I will nothing

So embarrassing! Please no bully. I wasn't paying attention I swear. Unfair!

youtube.com/watch?v=L_Jj0lWFVHM

Please understand.

atom didn't just turn lolipan into a cocksleeve he had his way with the entire guild even the sister guilds weren't spared. did you see the karga screenshot where he's fluffing atom to take a picture to show he penetrated lolipan?

why do you think futurecuck is so silent? they also join the "pvp sessions" with lolipan and gladly take him in

Thing about Katz is that he's retarded. That wasn't the only retarded thing he did. He also went on to wardec half of Klaipeda and then can't transfer to Telsiai because he can't disband his then-guild. There's also the time he told /tosg/ about /destroyguild instead of keeping it to himself and use it as secret weapon. He doesn't mind sharing whatever he discovered in this game like that hat thing with the rest of the thread instead of keeping it to himself and the guild.

He's an idiot, but a well-meaning idiot.

High level person party with lowbie, bring lowbie to overleveled maps that have high mob density like that Canceril map but still low enough for high level person to 1 hit kill, high level person mow the lawn while lowbie gets all the experience.

Is Atom literally the Rance of Klaipeda?

Underrated post.

fuck off fagboy, I don't party with anyone

so if 5 people wanted to, they could organize and report the whole market?

I was wearing headphones. Could've given me a warning.

Never stop posting

We are the Red Army to your Wehrmacht.

no because he can't beat everybody. he wins cause futurecuck are masochist that want to run into him dying.

someday /tosg/ will grind his face into the mud and show him just cause lolicuck wants to prep him doesn't mean he can run wild

We-we'll save Lolipan, r-right? ;-;

Yes, make sure to report every Karacha, every Arde, every Catacombs weapon, any item that's worth anything. That way the demand will be extremely high and you can sell only yours with 0 competition.

What is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

i'd rather have someone retarded with balls than some sneaky cocksucker thinking he's outwitting people by being a faggot. there's only so much low you can go before people start becoming embarrassed for you

No one is selling anything, other people will be doing the same. I really can't wait for post patch.

i enjoy this.

Will this general go back to normal already?

Yes Lolipan is a cuck, can we move on? Just ignore FP, make a new guild already on Klaipedia or move to Telsai.

Please never stop posting.

> be maximum kirito, but interested in joining guild
> realize that I'm in Varena
> all the cool kids are in Telsiai

Oh well, at least things are interesting here, with the votatile supply/demand issues and lack of wb mafias.

Just reroll.

There's already like 10 guilds on klai. thats enough to fill every poster here

This is quite old video even though you uploaded it 10 minutes ago. Anyway original content is miles better then this erp drama so good work user.

>I am the thread OP

This usually never a good sign.

That explains this

Quick question: if you're in Lolipan's shoes right now, what would be the best course of action amidst this debacle?

t. Not Lolipan, and certainly not fuccboi Colyo

Are you a real girl (male)

NEW PLAYERS WHEN

Destroy the guild and dedicate yourself to being Atom's lover.

Challenge and defeat Atom in a 1v1 then posting the vid.

I just moved from Varena to Telsiai and honestly apart from slightly less bots the economy here makes much more sense (no retard expensive stuffs, more good stuffs). No regrets so far.

Katz, why didn't you respond to my PM? Also who do I contact in Comfy regarding joining the guild?

you aren't suppose to put 3 points into lethargy. the attribute you want only requires level 1. -50 patk/matk on a boss isn't useful compared to more points into energy bolt.

make sure you max the attribute before you buy the reset stat potion though cause i read it's bugged.

now get on your knees and give me a quicky you bitch.

I saw you looking for a 200-dungeon party on fedimian today. I was too shy to give you a like amidst all those people.

>134 likes
old and busted slut!

I don't think you get a system message for PMing someone who's offline, so if there's no response they're probably not on.

If you're Zom, why didn't you reply to my PM? If not, I have no idea who you are because I only recieved PM from Zom and that guy who just joined. You contact me to join the guild, I'm online right now.

He only belongs to Atom-sama now.

I'm neither. I'll PM you once I go online again sometime later after maintenance. I'm only online during primetime SEA tho.

>Swordsman have no damage they say

Just wait until I get my hands on this bad boy

I'm embarrassed for you, why must you put yourself this low? serious question.

Where I can buy this fine American sword?

I seriously can't tell if people like you are serious.
If you are, that's really fucking sad.

lmao what i was just questing
i also got the sage wall recipe from questing and the petamion recipe from full-clearing
i LITERALLY can't spend my money fast enough

DELETE THIS

>nippon
>american
That design is clearly Arab.

>selling items you need
???

hello plebbit

stop being a submissive bitch when you're talking with atom. mention other victories you had leaving it at that and simply ignore him and don't do banter trying to be a suck up faggot embarrassing yourself. atom is obviously too juvenile and not somebody you associate with if you aren't actually a masochist cuckold especially when you're in a lower position like how they interact now.

beat them a fight with proof instead of trying to backpedal about there no being winners or losers and show he doesn't dominate your cuckold guild

Nice shoulder pads.

I just can't will myself to play anymore. Every time I see these retarded patch notes I have less drive to log in.

Jesus fuck. Do you people really take video games this fucking seriously?
This is embarrassing.

why are you sad for me? I'm not the one dragging himself in the mud for "reasons". I'm seriously wondering why anyone would do that to themselves.

go back to ERPing

I would not bet on it. He sluts himself right now at this moment. obviously he just lusts after attention in any form.

You don't have to take video games seriously, to not be a pathetic person online. Have a little self confidence.

>I'm not the one dragging himself in the mud for "reasons". I'm seriously wondering why anyone would do that to themselves.
Do you have autism? I think you might.
No one's "dragging himself in the mud." It's a video game.

So I warped over to Mage's Tower and somehow channeled my inner sonic.

>patch notes out
>Swordsman didn't get buffed

uhh tostards?

nobody i talk with in the game talks down to me cause i'm not a submissive beta faggot like lolicuck. it's not about the video game but rather how you interact with the real people behind the keyboard.

i can joke and do banter with friends, but sucking up to some random faggot who isn't even good? too despicable. if you want to become a cocksleeve pick somebody better

>pathetic
No one's pathetic. What's pathetic about truthfully admitting something?
Oh right. You think you're better than you actually are, and do realize how arrogant you look when you flaunt.
That or you're too "beta," like everyone is call Lolipan, to even do such a thing.

There's no need to be shy. Anons in-game are always kind.

It's fine, those skillpoints aren't very important. I am not even sure where to dump them on, even. First time making a Wizard.

This visual bug has been bothering me deeply. I hope they fix it.

Happened to me in Fedimian once, I logged out for fear of ban.