/rog/ Lylia's Baby Names Edition

We're back! After a long slumber, /rog/ has awoken again, again! Do you crave nostalgia? Are you disappointed by Tree of Failure? Maybe you never quit in the first place? Or are you a new player? We welcome all to the wonderful world of Ragnarok Online!

Previous Thread: Helpful links:
irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

Both of the following servers have /rog/ members and both have guilds:

AevaRO
panel.aeva-ro.com/
Rates: x7/x7/x3
Episode: 13.2 Into the Unknown

Guild: Poring Slappers
Currently : 13/18
Contact: Emacula or Hanyuu for invites, or post in the thread and anyone who is active can invite you. We mostly AFK by the Prontera Hands if we aren't actively doing something.
Everyone is most active around the afternoon EST.

SarahRO
sarahserver.net/
2x/2x/2x (MvP Cards Disabled)
Episode 4: War of Emperium (on going episode until pre-Trans)

Guild: Pudding Pals
Currently: 15/16

Other server(s) with /rog/ players,

LeikaRO
leika-ro.net/?module=main
15x/15x/10x(With exceptions)
Episode 15.1: Fantasmagorica (Renewal)
No guild accepting members at the moment, if someone makes a guild, put it in the thread and I'll paste it in the OP next time.

/rog/ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Naw0ALVR
If you have any suggestions for the pastebin, please post in the thread.

Today I will remind them

dat ass

Posting ass.

Porings are the best. Discuss.

That is ass.

They're a great design for a mascot character. They're simple, cute, and can be made into emo oc faggots like Deviling.

Porings need more cameos.

Ass-posting continues. Ass-posting is objectively better than shitposting.
I'm all out of ass, now.

We must find more ass!

don't spoil my dreams user

the fuck is this thread

/rog/ - Rear Online general

Post more rear.

no like what is the deal with the thread edition please explain this joke

I'm playing this for the first time. What class has the most interesting skill set? I'm mainly interested because of all the neato skills.

Are you the same guy from the last thread?

I don't know. I've been drinking a lot.

If there was one "most interesting" class everyone would play it. Each class has its role with pros and cons. Pick something that suits your playstyle.

I don't understand how Sarahcucks go on and on about population and how lower rates are more enjoyable then decide to play on a server with 2x the rates and 1/20th the population of the most popular server.

what

ok ayyva cuck

>alcoholic

You degenerates are disgusting. Get the fuck out of /rog/ and don't come back until you have some fucking self control.

I'm not an alcoholic. I'm moving soon and I'm celebrating. I hadn't had a drink in months before this. Get off my back woman. You don't know.

DankRO guy, please save us from this horror.

desperate times call for desperate measures

UNLEASH YOUR LEWD

Oh, I thought you were the typical "haha im so drunk xP" crowd.

If you check the last thread someone else was asking about the starting classes. Have a look.

Is Zargon good for anything?

ro-eden.com is 2-1 only, 1x rates and has 50k people online peak

there are 12k people on right now at ass oclock

Feeding Amistr and selling to the tool dealer.

Post boy priest butt

Ah yeah I tried that one, I would play there but I lag pretty fucking bad in thai servers and most people here do too.

I'm guessing you'd want one with a lot of variety?

Mage and then Wizard or Sage, depending on if you want to handle area of effect and mass damage, or single target and spell counters.

They are also both good for first-time players.

>why don't peeple play here????
Look at your fucking screenshot retard
There's your answer

>those runes
I remember seeing a thread on RMS, would be neat, but Sarah enforces English on shouts, channels and forums, making it playable for me.

Also, Pinoys hate their language and most of them know english to some extent.

>sqigglies are any different than peenoise you cannot understand anyways

Btw thats Thai if y'all didn't know

There's a lot more english in Sarah

a pinoy was flirting with neptune earlier in near-perfect english

>sarah down
so they're starting on maintenance 5 hours early? and an all day maintenance?

GMT+8 my dude

yeah, so their maint is 5 hours early then

guess i'll check out nova

I'm thinking of making a jew priest selling warps like I used to in the old iRO days. How many priests are there in the guild?

A lot.

We desperately need wizards. We have everything but wizards.

Are you looking for pve wiz or pvp/woe wiz?

iirc classic wiz is 99 int 99 dex, and pvp/woe wiz is mid-upper 80's int, 99 dex, and the rest vit

That wasn't Neptune. I'm Neptune, and I have unwarranted feelings of self-importance and am a huge fucking creep who posts pictures of girls online trying to pass them off as myself. I also fucking hate each and every one of you and every time you stupid cucks play this game I convince myself that I am absolutely necessary for your success and am right there with you despite never leading a successful guild, trying to force you how to have fun 'correctly'. I also scorn eRPers even though I've been caught dick-in-hand cyber-fucking Rinkaku's disgusting brown bottom.

Get on my level you fucking nerds.

That will depend on my ping, I'll roll wiz if I have decent ping, otherwise I'll just jew and idle from time to time.

>Are you looking for pve wiz or pvp/woe wiz?
Whatever floats your boat. Both have 99 dex and 20 int won't make that much difference in grinding.
Everyone has near perfect ping so I'm sure you are going to be fine

>Everyone has near perfect ping
I have high standards.

user, I'm trying very hard to not fap to my guildmates, and you are making things difficult.

I just wanted to post this.

do you have a sister?

Superior mage right here.

>kekenewal

aint even a real card

Enjoy your braindamaged tomboy while I enjoy a real woman.

user it's a picture of an imaginary card based on an imaginary character she can't love you

>shiposters wins again

Sarahshitters confirmed BTFO

>they only lasted 3 days

great my acolyte is getting whored out.

>online 1
wew, I knew your shitty server was dead but I didn't know it was THIS BAD.

>implying people will play at pinoy times

DELETE THIS

Post Sarah and Leika guilds now too.

Sarah is in maint, ayyvakekling

>Leika guilds
kek/10

Sleepers will be available once 2-2 comes out on Sarah, right?

I think I might make an Aco if so.

Yes, but there would be only 5 Sleepers on that map.

>implying there would be people playing if it weren't

yuno_fild11 didn't come out with 2-2?

Even if it was up and only I was playing, we'd have just as much as ayyva KEK

My Grand Cross has no animation.
Did I fuck up a setting somewhere or something?

yep, effects were off.
got it.

>Satanic cultist literally trying to recruit more sacrifices
Holy fuck I never expected /rog/ to get to this level

Nope, only yuno fields 1-4 with 5 sleepers in fields 2-4.

It should be easy to level a monk, even now there are some pre-monks. They can buff and lure for big parties.
If you really want to solo, start hunting Goblin Cards and you can duo on Turtle Island with a Priest. Lex+Occult Impact.

soon™

And that would defeat the point of that memescreenshot, because it would show both guilds are equally dead.

I'm ready for the next Talis.

Is that the permadeath server?

>permadeath in a game where you need to grind for thousands of hours
fucking retarded

>tfw still have the audio from a WoE with GM Yrvine
Funniest shit ever.
Do you remember that Radio they had on Raidcall? That nigger used to give away the donation shit like water.

There's some weird thing about how when you die a ghost spawns somewhere, and whoever kills it gets to keep all your shit. It's also a PvP server. Don't ask me why people are excited about this.

Sarah:
Voting System Update

Exp rate are now from Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm server time

I guess this means Americans get more 3x/4x exp time on weekends. I saw some people asking for this on the Forums.

I can see it working in a server with super hight leveling rates so if you get killed you would only loose a couple of minutes of your time and your equpment would be the thing of value lost. Then again I can already foresee an horde of tank bots following players to steal their shit as soon as they die and selling it later.

>talels was 2 years ago

TELL ME WHAT THE CLIQUE SERVER IS

I've played RO many years ago, even got chars on iRO. Suddenly I had a certain urge to play this game again but only for completing their original quests (kill x things from Eden doesn't count). I want to roll a comfy Paladin (my old main) helping the world one quest at a time. Which of the OP's listed servers would provide the most quests that can be completed solo?

If you don't mind Renewal you should try NovaRO.

Renewal is ok, original content is where it is. No custom edgy quests please

I wish guilds were account based.
We should get a IRC channel or something, I want to play on my alts and chat with guildies.

Sarah is pre-trans and they're very slowly implemnting the episoes so you will have to stick as a Crudader for a while there.
Aeva is pre-renewal, you can be your comfy Paladin, and you'll have to make the quests even to change job.
Don't know anything about Leika.

Thanks, I did like pre-renewal more but the new areas really pushed me out of solo play at iRO with renewal

bampoo