halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

>News Alert
The Halo Wars 2 Beta has been extended to the 22nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lul-Y8vSr0I?t=56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best girl

Maximum Carnage

Alright then

Hey hey
Ho ho

Donald Trump has got to go

Well that sure decided which general was going to stay.

Is this the real thread? It looks like it got made first.

Plus the other one is anime infested

Anime fags want the other one even though it came after :|

Fuck anime.
Posting in this one.

Wort Wort wort

What maps are we getting firefight on?

>What maps are we getting firefight on?
Pretty sure all of them

Noice. Hope they spiced it up from the beta.

>Still no Warzone custom so you can just play with friends
Maybe this coming update

Vol7age you cuck

Reminder that they should have done COD style weapon customization.

Not even in forge as canvasesx so I doubt it's ever coming.

is this the /without circlejerk/ thread?

This is the best thread

Have they hinted at temple banshee yet?
Ultra is already strong as fuck, so I assume it'll be sidegrade like hannibel?

Ill bump this thread then the other one is too circlejerky

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door

Dat space reservation

Probably something more like the Rally 'Hog variants - faster, medium armour, slightly higher firepower.

So anybody playing right now?

the s version looks cute as fuck

I can't justify buying it.
Console lifetimes are too short now.

>no super fast rally gungoose

Just gonna wait for scorpio

Isn't it going to be very expensive?

wasnt confirmed yet

but i dont think MS will sell it too expensive otherwise xbone 2 would happen and more people would buy the neo

Im assuming it will be 100 or 150$ more than the ps4k

As much as I hate the fact that the REQ system is so diluted now with so many variants of things, I really think that should be a thing. Either that, or they do the sensible thing and improve the armour, speed and firepower of all vehicles to a decent standard, instead of having to include three grades. Once you've unlocked the second grade of a vehicle variant (Sword/Corp, etc) there's pretty much no point in keeping the base variant for anything other than a last-ditch utility rather than an actual power vehicle.

How goes the req journey?
Close to finishing?

True. I wish there was more variety in vehicles variants instead of having corp and camo varients just being medium buffs.
Rally, hannibel, oni, and sword hog at do something different.

Alpha Sanghelios Dick thread

What game had best enemies?

Aside from the WZF update and a few emblems, I'm done.

Variants are fine on paper, but things really have gotten out of hand at this point. There's absolutely no need to have so many variants of the Warthog - or, for that matter, any of the loadout weapons, since you're generally doing it wrong if you're not trotting out either the Silenced or Kinetic Bolts variant of whatever weapon you want, plus the scope of your choice.

As much as I hate the idea from a Halo design perspective, I'm beginning to hope that H6 will allow us to construct our own weapons - take basic variant, customise scope (Recon/Longshot/Sentinel/Projection), customise enhancement (Silencer/Kinetic Bolts/Bayonet, etc), customise skin - and from there calculate a REQ level for that weapon to be used. I might spend some time mocking up the UI for this later on, when I've got the weapon models to play with.

Allowing you to "construct" your own loadout variation is just common sense.
How they have it now requires every permutation to be shown in menu which clogs it up with junk and means you can't have things like hybrid silenced br etc.

If they're going to have this much cuztomization for loadout weapon they need to do it cod style.

Are people really excited for H3:A?
Aren't you tired of remakes?

Thread wars

I really don't think 3 needs one.
Gotta admit though, H2A multiplayer turned out pretty nicely. Shame it never gets picked/MCC hardly works

>I really don't think 3 needs one.
It would be at most MCC download

>they keep voting 3

What makes kinetic and silenced much better?

Who here has two thumbs and got their internet back?

Kinetic's valuable to take if you're shooting at enemy vehicles - player or AI. I tend to try and take a Kinetic SMG or AR to deal with AI bosses in Ghosts or Banshees, rather than waste a REQ on them. Otherwise, they're good to wear down lower-level enemy vehicles if you've nothing better to bring.

Silenced, on the other hand, is great when grouped with the Advanced Sensors mod, since you'll be virtually invisible to another player's radar and can ambush much more easily this way.

I guess I was thinking assault where kinetic isn't as helpful.

It's useful if the enemy are spamming lower-level REQ vehicles, and the team are fielding them en masse, but for PvP I'd recommend a Railgun or a Rocket Launcher.

Like I said, they're better against lower-level AI vehicles, where their movement paths are much more reliable and predictable, rather than wasting a power weapon you could otherwise use to bring down a higher-level boss or counter an enemy vehicle.

this guy

I use laser sometimes since more magnetism can't hurt.

t-this guy

t-t-this guy

wrong thread

sorry

>halo general
>wrong thread

Circlejerk thread is

...were it so easy friend

Yeah I am, I love Halo 3 but please no more remakes.

Bias, post it here!

dont worry about a thing every little thing will be alright

You are excited or tired?

I'm very excited.

sixty nine

/hg/ - halo

youtu.be/lul-Y8vSr0I?t=56s

>half of party moves to one with a grill
>grill demands that everyone get kicked

y-you too...

Explain please.

Youre... you're serious?

I followed Sigmund, Voltage and a few others into a party they had joined, someone was micspamming, a girl in the party demanded that almost everyone there get kicked, and I was booted a few seconds later.

have We learned nothing from GG?

meant for

Who was girl and party leader?
>kicking people for girl
lame

She's drunk and doesn't like /hg/ because mclovin creeped her out. She didn't want him or anyone like that in the party while drunk. Nothing personnell kid.

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y
W H I P P E D
H
I
P
P
E
D

If only. Just wanted to talk with my non hg friends, she just so happened to be there.

Well then explain to her that mclovin does not represent us, to the point that the majority of /hg/ itself also hates him.

She's just drunk, party leader just didn't want to risk it i guess.

In less than a year a new, more powerful console is coming out ,when the xbox one came out only 3 years ago. Before long, we'll have yearly console releases. Good think I'm actually getting bored of gaming, and getting more and more casual.

Probably a beam like the one the phaeton helios has instead of the regular weapon.

4 years between Xbone and Scorpio. That's the same gap as there was between Original Xbox and 360.

tbqh I think the main focus with Scorpio and Neo isn't supposed to be forcing us to upgrade frequently, it's supporting VR and making it accessible on consoles. They wouldn't promise continued support for the existing consoles otherwise.

I guess, but the 360 lasted for 8 before the one.

Who wants to play halo wars?

Please don't die. Lockout is a good map!

I didn't think it was that great. Then again, I know shit when it comes to level design, what makes it good?

You

Will

eh hehehe pussy whipped

Is it just me or does it seem Chief is the rocket man?

What?

ancient interweb memes