/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Azura a shit

Flora a shit too

Cutest family

Let's be honest, Fates waifus are shit. No need to single any out.

>using that femui hair

It's not the worst but it's not far from it

>dat hand

Why does she have yaoi hands?

Who pushes headcanon more to make their waifu seem deep and/or more appealing; Camillafags or Azurafags? The former put more effort into fleshing out the """concubine wars""" than the writers even thought to do in the attempt to turn a blatant fanservice character into something deep, and the latter try to make a boring forced waifu out to be some sort of sex-addicted nympho.

>gay buttbabies

Sakura is adorable and I love her.

That's the superior Corrin anyways.

May favorite offspring. Left

What is the appeal of Flora?

who cares

Yes, keep calling me names, you faggot. I'm not even that Michlan dude but I agree with almost everything he says. Camilla a shit.

Feelsbait

Treasure buddies!

What am I looking at

Pointless drama

Calm down Camillafag

Literal perfection.

>all this fanfic crap
Camillacucks LITERALLY have no good argument against Hinoka. ABSOLUTELY NONE. Other than being a better unit

>Didn't read her DLC convo with Kanna
She's one of the most caring moms out of all the waifus. Niles is an assumptious insensitive jerk who thinks he's the only one who has ever been through hardship and was rightfully called out by her. In fact, most of Niles's supports start off with him assuming he's the only one who has ever had a bad past and shitting on the other person, with it later backfiring on him as, surprise, he isn't the only one with issues.

Go jerk off to your literal who waifu, Hinokafag.

Cuckbait

NTR fetishists

The latter is able to separate fantasy from reality and admits that their fanfiction headcanons are just that: headcanon. I've not seen Camillafags concede to anything like that yet, since their arguments deal with spinning interpretations on the game's narrative (Florafags are guilty of similar actions), unlike someone who just innocuously says "well i think [x] likes to sex a lot lol".

Post cute

I like Hana

Wait, why am I part of this silly feud of yours?

>deleted twice
She's not that deep dude.

>letting Corrin fuck your waifu

She's not that deep my dude.

lower body of this

oh no! Your waifu and child were raped, mutilated and murdered!
what do you do?!

Getting all the kids

call the police

MariBEST ;)

Why are you so mad?
Now, more importantly
>"She doesn't feel anything"
>"she only cares about people caring about her"
That's some desperate headcanoning right there. Niles runs around and assumes everyone has it worse than him and headcanons others into their worst. He even realizes that in his support with Felicia of all people. Niles is full of shit half the time and really overrated.
She loves and cares about people she loves and cares about, she's not deep but your headcanon is hilariously bad.

would you upload the whole image?

uhhhhhhh you know Reina exists my guy.

Go around inflicting my pain upon others in an attempt to cope with the trauma of having my family killed.

That would only apply to Azura you silly goose, the rest of the kids are tied to the men

Which fates girl is the best at sex

>Camillacuck is triggered again

Why does this headcucknon keep deleting his posts?

That was a comment I made in another /v/ thread with an unrelated part in it. Didn't look at it closely after pasting so I deleted and posted a more suitable version.

That original post is spammed in every Fates thread on /v/ though. Why is this Hinokafag so persistent and bitter? I don't recall seeing Camillafriends shitposting about Hinoka nearly as much as some of them do. Insecure much?

Well said.

I actually can't because the artist decided to be retarded and cut the image and half. I don't have the complete image, unfortunately.

Would Maribelle be lovey-dovey with robin and kiss him in public, or is she too proud to do that?

Why are you shitting on Niles so much? Didn't know Camillafags were so petty.

I know and I love her but most people think she is too old and would rather go wife Flora

Why do Camillacucks hate based Niles so much?

>headcanon
>implying

What's your problem with Niles you dipshit?

>Stating facts is considered shitting on characters
Husbandofags everyone.

give me 20 minutes

>having a granny fetish

Nasty

Good luck, buddy.

>granny

She's not that old my dude

They can't handle the big boy Niles

>Bitch about headcanon
>Posts more headcanon

>Bring up comment about Niles as main argument
>Waah, why are you insulting my husbando and his opinions.
You're not very smart, are you?

That said, I've always found Niles mediocre. He's okay until you get a better archer, but his "Lol, I made lewd jokes and let me tell you why your SHIIIT!" personality is annoying as fuck to me.

It's called psychologocal analysis. If you weren't so deluded you would see he was right.

Camilla's just a seriously flawed girl.

She's like, 100 dude

You're sick.

Post some Maribelle, my folder's empty.

I think she's mid to late thirties. Around the same age as Mikoto but looks older due to the stress of being a soldier.

It's kind of scary to think that if Azura didn't exist, I would seriously go after Flora every time.

I'm not even meming, this just so happens to be my preference.

You haven't posted any facts. Your entire posts have been
>1% UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAMILLA IS THIS AND THAT
>99% REEEEEEE NILES IS SO SHIT I HATE HIM OMG

Niles isn't anywhere near qualified to make a psyche analysis.

Please, point out what's headcanon and explain to me why.

>Le edgy husbando is always right! Based Niles

He's literally called out in a lot of his supports for being assumptious. That is a fact. Not saying Camilla isn't flawed but Niles isn't perfect either. His main problem is having such a shitty past that he becomes hateful and mean to people while assuming no one has it worse than him.

How is Niles wrong?

>Camillafag is fucking livid
Truly the worst fanbase. Hinokafags were right.

here you go
no quality lost
seriously, fuck that retard

>Waifufags are triggered again

That's because Hinoka is great and prettier than stupid Camilla

Hey, let's not throw all waifufags under the bus because Camillafags are throwing yet another bitchfit over their waifu not being as deep as they try and make her out to be.

You da best, user. Thanks.

>being lazy

>Niles isn't anywhere near qualified to make a psyche analysis.
Then why does he always hit the nail right in the head?

That's true but he assumes the worst out of people, that's how he knows the worst attributes of the people he associates with.

>She's one of the most caring moms out of all the waifus.
(lol

>THIS is what Camillafags unironically believe.

Funny how most of your post is just complaining about Niles too.

First Hinoka, now Niles. Who is the next target for Camillafags?

Azurafags
>admits that their delusions are just 100% headcanon, "its all make believe my bucko who cares i dont i was just pretending to be retarded you know like my waifu"

Florafags
>argue headcanon, but are able to construct decent arguments using context from the plot and inferences from dialogue, are mature and dont overreact, are able to counterback when their arguments are refuted

Camillafags
>GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAGGGGHHH SHE *IS* THAT DEEP MY DUDE, SHE IS!!!!!

>those wonderful thighs
Good job, user.
Hey, if someone else is going to do it, why take the time to open Gimp?

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

Takumi

no fucking clue what that guy was thinking
It's not like tumblr has some max image size(if it does, it's not one fucking megabyte)

I am artistically retarded at everything, including cut and paste.

Are Camillafags the most shallow fanbase?

Hopefully Sakura

I'd like to bully the shit out of that stuttering autist.

Oh no I was referring to the comic.

I just filly my convoy with bath towels so I never have to go through that bullshit.

Takumi makes me happy!

Why do you save that for? She looks so hideously fat there.

>This entire thread

overselling florafags much?

Feels good to be a soleilfag

It's okay Camillacuck, we were all 14 once and had that waifu that gave us our first stiffies

That took quite a lot of doing, but I got it.

I stitched it because I wanted it too. Lazy or no, it got done, yes?
doesn't look fat to me

Fact: Camilla takes care of her family, and watches over Leo, Elise, and Corrin so Xander doesn't have to worry about them. She wants Elise to grow up to be herself, thinks Leo is the smartest mind in Nohr, and knows that Corrin is special and does everything in her power to take care of the three.

How is he right? He's literally the guy who says shit like "You don't love your kids/pet/spouse. You love that they care about you." He's bitter that his life was shit, that I get, but even he admits to Felicia that he basically thinks of the worst in everything because of it.

He admits to Felicia that no, he doesn't hit the nail on the head.

Eh, not really. The most you can say is thick and that her face looks chubby. I like the coloring and don't mind the chubby face since it lacks the red tumblr nose.

7.5/10, doesn't make my eyes bleed

>Trying to target Niles

It's like you want to fail

And it's also called being judgemental/assumptious, which is a character flaw. I don't hate him, I actually really like him as a character, but I won't deny his flaws.

>Being illiterate and can't read the DLC convos

we know leo

Takumi makes me ANGRY!