>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ (embed)

>Digimon Linkz Master Friend Code List
pastebin.com/Nvf6GvMt (embed)

Discord Code: 0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Info
gematsu.com/2016/06/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-anime-3ds-game-more-unveiled

>Garurumon Home
garurumonhome.orgfree.com/Garurumon_home.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/06/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-game-official-website-opened-first-details
youtube.com/watch?v=WrNsd1SV3f8
youtube.com/watch?v=6RLXG1xqeu0
youtube.com/watch?v=TgTBmNc-urc
youtube.com/watch?v=kKw1bAoC1Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=hK_ct9KUe8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Appmon info!
gematsu.com/2016/06/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-game-official-website-opened-first-details

There's no master friend code list for Heroes, so I'm going to work on that. Just reply to this with your friend code/name, and I'll make a pastebin.

Here's mine for those who want to add me:

Yep, we're dead.

Shame.

Not yet! It is 3AM, anyhow. People might just be asleep.

Trying to keep this alive.

Jeez, we always die when I'm sleeping.

Not a real Digimon, but I sure do appreciate this guy's artwork.

>Not a real Digimon

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

It's not Zeed dipshit.

Yeah, it's like Zeed with Armageddemon. It's super cool.

More stuff from this guy. They actually just look like real Digimon.

>DarkKnightmon.
Done.

I will never not be annoyed that Alphamon isn't by default a fusion of DoruGoramon and Ouryumon, with a DoruGora Gun in his left hand.

I think I'd like Alphamon a lot less if that were the case.

And I'll never not be annoyed that Dorugoramon has NEVER GOTTEN THE SPOTLIGHT. Ever.

It'll happen in Cyber Sleuth 2 with a Kyoko finding a Dorumon and it's a bait and switch thinking her Partner is going to be the Alphamon who took over her.
Turns out the Dorumon is Kyokomon's brother

Is there a full guide for next order anywhere?

>Garurumon Home
IS it just out of habit, or is there a joke I'm missing?
Also, Appmon on 3DS?

I never noticed that being in the OP. I regret ever opening it.

Net yet. The guy doing the guide on GameFAQ's said he'll get back to his soon, though.

I put it in the OP as a joke when I was starting the threads and I guess it just got copied/pasted. I vote for it to stay, though. And It'll be right back there when I make another thread

To be fair, it's really fucking funny.

Why would you need a guide when itll be out in english soon???

Will it be?
I actually imported it when it came out, but didn't really have the time to play much because of uni.

It hasn't been announced for localization yet, there has just been one retarded constantly replying that to everyone who suggests they imported it for a while now.

It really fucking is. I died at the fiction shit even though I can't read thai.

Also THIS is still a thing that's trying to happen. Everyone should reply with their friend codes to make this list.

Maybe one day I'll get a phone so I can actually play Heroes.

But probably not.

I would be okay with DoruGoramon and Alphamon being male and female couterparts in a future digimon game, and gender-locked evolutions in general.
For example, Patamon having the potential to evolve to either Angemon or Darcmon based on gender. Or maybe they have potential for both, but the requirements are higher for single-gender species of the opposite gender.
Yes, I heard you the first time Renamon, you don't speak for everyone.

Yeah but then you have to introduce gender as a mechanic into the games. Which you know, wouldn't necessarily be a BAD thing, but I rather just pretend my Digimon is a certain gender then have the game tell me then force me to get some more scan data to hope I get a dude.

Hexagon template user here.
My tabletop game project is very slowly coming together. I think I have the combat math figured out.
Each evolution stage uses a different die for damage. A basic attack, which every character has, uses 3 damage dice.
>Baby 1: d4-1
>Baby 2: d4
>Child: d6
>Adult: d8
>Perfect: d10
>Ultimate 1: d12
>Ultimate 2: d12+1
There are stats added to damage dealt and subtracted from damage taken, but for the sake of this explanation, assume they are equal.
The average max HP should be 10x stage, though I expect players to invest a bit more in HP, so that's where techniques and abilities to increase damage come in.

Sounds good.

You know what bums me out the most that Nene was made useless in the second half of Xros? Sparrowmon or Mervamon never got an Evolution so we never got Evolution & Digixros Nene ver.

I know Sparrowmon got one in the manga, but it's just not the same. We also never got a Lavender Xros Loader. Life is suffering.

Adventure 02 may have been shit, but goddamn

>Break Up
>Beat Hit
>Itsumo Itsudemo
>Target Akai Shougeki

It had some great songs.

Here's mine.

It's pretty funny to leave it there.

>Evolution & Digixros
Wouldn't that require a second digivice? I was under the impression that only the "leader" digimon in a party could super evolve, hence why Ballistamon and Dorulumon had separate blue and orange digivices in the manga, and Double Xros was specifically between two parties.
The closest Nene could get to that in the anime was Arresterdramon X Sparrowmon. I'm probably wrong though.

I specifically meant the insert song, "Evolution&DigiXros". She could have had a Super Evolution for Sparrowmon and done a Double Xros with Taiki as well. Kiriha's version of the song reflects how he's come this far thanks to Taiki and that's why their Double Xros is symbolic, they could have done the same with Nene seeing as Taiki pretty much saved her too.

>Sparrowmon or Mervamon never got an Evolution so we never got Evolution & Digixros Nene ver.
Which is made even worse when Hunters reveals she's become an idol.

Yet another wasted opportunity by Xros to do something good.

Oh, so RaptorSparrowmon X OmegaShoutmon? Yeah, that would've looked awesome!

You know the Appmon game for 3DS while an interesting premise seems like a huge gamble to bring over the west since also needs the app chips to work

Yeah exactly, it would have been awesome and could have had a similar symbolism to ShoutmonDX. In all honesty, I'm just bummed Nene never got an Evolution theme or just a song of her own, really. Taiki had about a million, Kiriha had Blazing Blue Flare and Evolution&DigiXros ver Kiriha, even DarkKnightmon had a vocal theme for fucks sake.

After her appearance I spent the rest of the series desperately hoping they'd release a full version of her "New World".

I wouldn't hold my breath on either it or Next Order coming to the west.

But you never know, Appmon has that kind market that Next Order doesn't. I have a friend who works at a Gamestep and they sell a shitton of Yokai Medals to kids, so maybe App Chips could end up the same?

I'll probably import it anyway. If Appmon gets dubbed it'll definitely get the Taiki "Mikey" Kudou treatment that Xros Wars got and I'd rather not play a game filled with "Paru" making his Apppals use AppFuse.

It's a shame.

>Kind market

Meant Kid market.

>After her appearance I spent the rest of the series desperately hoping they'd release a full version of her "New World".
>xros
>merchandise

I like to fantasize sometimes.

So do I.

>Mimi/Nene singing crossover never ;_;

Honestly I could see Appmon taking off in the west. The YW comparison isn't far off.

I barely have any Renamon pictures... Can I request a Renamon art dump? Lewdness to a minimum.

Luche is not for lewds.

She is a pure digital entity.

Who's the short haired girl in the left?

How long until Brain Problems and Mirei make it into Appmon.

>Lewdness to a minimum
>Posts dat Renamon booty

To be completely honest, I never even noticed how lewd that pic was until I look at it closer.

Yoshino from Savers.

Hopefully they do show up. I'd lose my shit.

Digi accept your digi death

No thanks.

Uh, since Date was there I thought they were supposed to be girls present in the recent games

Nah it's probably a pic of underappreciated girls.

Nah, guy just dumped a bunch of lewd digigirls.

What are you guys' favorite underrated Digimon songs?

These are probably mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=WrNsd1SV3f8
youtube.com/watch?v=6RLXG1xqeu0

>Accidently linking the wrong song

Fucking hell. The first one is meant to be this: youtube.com/watch?v=TgTBmNc-urc

I was just linking everyone I knew to that song because the full version is finally out.

I like Ryo's character song from Tamers. When it started playing during his track in the drama CD it gave a good mix of hope to the sad tone of everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKw1bAoC1Wg

Renamon's as well because of how stupidly japanese it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=hK_ct9KUe8E

Recent get

Oh right I forgot about Renamon's. I fucking love it. I really like Ryo and Cyberdramon's duet too.

Honestly, out of all of the character songs in Digimon I think I've definitely listened to Tamers the most.

Nice get.

MarineAngemon's song of nonsense noises as well as Takato and Guilmon's duet are adorable.

So how's everyone doing in Heroes?

Add me silent I'm CHIRON. Doing good at it level 119 n all.

Good job man. Added you.

What do

How do you have so much stuuuuuff,

Doing OK-ish. not really able to get anywhere in PVP or events. Shit pulls all around as well last 5+1 SP ticket pull I did was all 4* or under so I don't think I'm going accomplish much anytime soon.

Been playing sence the beginning

Jesus man. Have you got anything good from SP pulls?

I know that feeling. Been having bad luck in recent gatcha pulls myself. PvP luck isn't much better either since people have been getting really good pulls and using strong ass teams.

>All those Raibows
How many Lilithmon's do you have?

Where did you got the Rose Burst capacitor?

>character songs

Meh

I've got some alright stuff from sp cards. I keep trying for susannomon but not yet. Only 2 lillithmon's still haven't fully leveled her up.

I don't remember

My Heroes ID is

334828578 and I'm going by Tzitzimine. Currently a Lilithmon is my team leader

Got'cha!

Chiron, can I get your ID for the master friend code list? It's dumb how it doesn't show that in-game.

I can dig that. Hopefully we all make it.

He looks like a megaman robot master

I have a level 45 magnamon I have the 4 other magnamons I need to limit break him fully. It's just hard for me to decide on if it's worth the coins.

Because I have all these rare blues already

>All those Blastmon
Just use him man.

Does Next Order take place before or after Re:Digitize?

Because 13 years in the human world would match Mameo's appearance but 9000 years in the Digital World had passed between World and Re:Digitize.