mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Phantom Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CB3LLJpg1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it still hurts

Time to watch my main-board /toy/ get an influx.

Fuck man that's look really good, i'm still dissapointed over the mgs 2 snake figma. I really wanted him but his face was just to fucked up

It's cute how you guys keep trying

I don't know what to talk about
I don't even know what to shitpost about

You can see if you find any flaw in my observation.

When Solidus said he wanted to destroy The Patriots secret rule, he was wrong in believing it would return America back to it's true ideals.

The Patriots began to exist exactly when Washington first became President, meaning that The Patriots are literally the embodiment of the American ideals. The Patriots, as they said themselves, ARE America.

The Patriots 'secret' rule is very important:
When America was ruled by the British Empire this was a explicit rule, and what explicitly controls humans are GENES.
When The Patriots (MEMES) fought and declared independence from the British Empire (GENE), their secret rule began not on purpose but as a natural result of 'free will' never existing in the first place. What secretly rules human behavior is MEMES.

The American ideals based on liberty, egalitarianism, individualism, republicanism, democracy and laissez-faire for business necessarily require a secret rule instead of an explicit rule.
They cannot exist in a explicit rule nor can they exist in a truly free society. Secret regulation is required for the American ideals to continue otherwise a power vacuum would indeed occur as President Johnson said.

America was born from the British Empire (GENE, undeniable like how you will look being born is determined by GENES)
And when The Patriots, like George Washington, took control was when America was defined into what it was (MEME, not obvious but what determines how you will grow up as a person, what music you like, what films you like is determined by MEMES).

I've been playing on PS3 for awhile and done a lot of stuff, what will happen to my stuff like FOBs and online development items if I start a PS4 version?
I'll be signed into the same account.

There's no way to cross over your saves.

Is the game even worth playing anymore, though? Can we buy a 5th FOB yet?

What took you so long?

>mfw I want the Solid Snake nendoroid
>I don't have the money for that yet and I'm not sure I'll be able to get my favorite manga shop to order it for me in the first place
>there will never be an Otacon and/or Meryl nendoroid to go with it anyway
I wish I weren't so materialistic.

>my main board /toy/
mah niggah

I have him, he aint so special
i just need venom who costs fucking $150 in my country and thats a bit much for just a tiny baby thats not even the size of a normal figure

I enjoy it enough, if I found it on sale I would by the PS4 version.
The graphics are quite blurry on the PS3, and the loading of the iDroid quite long.

And I was wondering since FOBs and online developments are online, so it's saved on a server isn't it?

i thought it died and i was so happy

You can't transfer any save data.

If you restart on PS3, you lose all your fobs and all the stuff you spent coins on. It's like that on PS4, except you lose you MB coins and your FOB ocean properties as well.

I don't know, he's cute and can can have different poses so that's enough for me. Although I agree that nendoroids and figurines in general can be way too expensive sometimes which is why I don't want to buy things online because of taxes. Maybe I should go to a big anime con and see if they have some Metal Gear things next time.

What mods are good?

Anyway to get the Morpho Hind from GZ to TPP?

>live in sweden
>almost no place where you can buy nendo/figma in the whole country
>game store in my town is closing
>go there
>60% off of everything
>all games worth something gone
>game had started with more merch like a year before closing
>There's a fucking solid snake nendoroid in the corner
>150 kr/18 dollars

yeah yeah yeah

Holy shit user, I never thought anyone could be this lucky. I'm glad for you and really jealous because it happened to a shop near my house once and I couldn't go there on time to buy games and merchandises.

>live in sweden

Are the rumors about Sweden true?

yes

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

I've read some really fucked up fanfics that were more entertaining than that.

Whatever happened to Quiet will never be known because nobody cared to look after her or for her.

just to what we've been doing for the past months....parrot the same old tired memes, post waifus, kaz, and keep a brain dead general in life support.

its not that they can be way too expensive, ive spent thousands on just metal gear toys alone and i dont regret any of it, its just that for the size of it just doesnt feel right for the cost considering i can get other characters of the same kind of toys (e.g. a miku nendo) for about $65 and it has the same amount of stuff in the box and everything

In that case I can understand. I don't have much space at home and I love cute things so in my case I try not to buy big figurines that I can't put anywhere.

So you're saying MEMEs made America? That's well and good, but remember that America was fine when the Patriots died. Suppressed technology was released, and cyborgs become common place. People stuck in wheelchairs could walk again and MEMETASTIC senators like Armstrong came about to guide the country.

revoltech raiden is so good

>No dust cover
>Exposed to paint dulling sunlight every day.

Way to depreciate the value of your assets.

it's clearly for the photo.

same thing with me, but luckily i have storage space to leave them in their boxes and swap them around every few months
I took them out of their display to take some photos for /toy/
why else would i have toys on my coffee table in my lounge

how high would you rate volgin as a villain?

>So you're saying MEMEs made America?
No.
I'm saying that American under The Patriots (real life Patriots during the revolution, basically after declaring independence from the British) represent MEMEs.

Memes secretly control us, like what kind of music, films etcetera we like.
Just like The Patriots secretly control America.

kuwabara kuwabara

bound dragons

2/10
The only thing to like about him is he punches people with bullets.

that is one sexy fig

>Venom abandons Quiet scene
>Venom ignoring Quiet scene
>Venom saying he's going to kill Quiet scene
>Venom saying he's going to kill Quiet scene
>Venom killing Quiet scene
>Venom disgusted by Quiet scene
>Venom looking into the gas pit to see Quiet in pain, and not actually about jump in scene
>Venom leaving the tank for Quiet to take the shot scene
>Pequod patronizing Quiet are the last words she hears as Venom says nothing and ignores her scene
>Venom unimpressed with Quiet scene
>Venom annoyed by Quiet's wanting love scene
>Venom breaking Quiet's heart for the third, no, fourth time scene
No, third time's the charm for her to die.
>Venom ignoring Quiet for the xth time scene
>Venom telling Quiet to kill herself scene that we never got
>Venom's hateful words to Quiet that we never got scene
>Venom ignoring Quiet's wanting to make love scene
>Venom never returning to afghanistan because he doesn't have love for Quiet info that we never got
>Venom laughing at Quiet crying scene that we never got
>Quiet dying alone, maybe suicide from unrequited love scene that we never got
>Venom playing Quiet's message across MB as they all laugh scene that we never got
>Venom having a drink with Kaz and Ocelot and Diamond Dogs to celebrate a job well done on not doing anything and getting Quiet to speak and Venom abandons her scene that we'll neverever get.
>There is alot more I am missing
>All the correctness in all of my posts that will never be proven because Kojima or Konami doesn't care to confirm it article that we'll never get.

Any new FOBs to buy?

of course no, if there will be a new fob, it will be in a proper update, not in weekly events

no

It's just silly that they added those things to develop that can't be reached without hours upon hours of doing the same FOB events.

>Venom and Quiet were friends

What a way to treat your friend, Snake, all she wanted was your love but appearantly she is not worthy to even touch you.

Nobody is forcing you to autistically get them all.

I'm a newcomer to the series, so how was /mgg/ back then, when there were new games to expect and stuff? I feel like I missed all the fun stuff because of how late I'm getting into the series.

The fact that you need to be autistic to get them is the problem. Why did they do that?

Whether Joosten was happy with Venom or not, Venom didn't care and gave her the dirtiest looks possible to break her heart.
then had her thrown on a chopper with her photos and sinful butterfly,
she was crying the whole time,
and they handed Joosten to the soviets.
Yada yada
She will always love him even though he abandoned her.
and dies.
Whether from shooting her brains out or parasites, other soviets?
we won't know because nobody cared about her well being.

it was shit

there was actually stuff to talk about, mostly speculation on what mgsv was gonna be, hype, headcanons, theories, kaz is ocelot, chico is quiet, etc etc
there also was a movie night but that's dead
overall it was ALOT better then what we have now

Did Big Boss actually enjoy his cigars, or was he merely addicted?

That's all he thought of her, shit.
Kojima really pulled Quiet out of his ass when making her, hated by everyone but has romantic, possibly wants to marry him feelings for the protag who absolutely finds her atrocious.

>kaz is ocelot
What the fuck

shitposting

They look and sound exactly the same.

Smoking is unhealthy and disgusting, if Big Boss wasn't a smoker he would have been the perfect husbando, yet here we are.

All she wanted was love but not a soul cared because of what she did.
Kojima had, he just HAD to make a character like her on his last mgs.

No they don't sound the same at all. And they're both attractive more or less white guys with blonde hair (not even the same shades of blonde) but that's about it. I wish I were there to read all this bullshit, it must have been fun

Cigars are not so unhealthy, actually. I heard they're way less dangerous than cigarettes.

I really couldn't tell if I was hearing Kaz or Ocelot during the gameplay trailers.

Including a girl that wants the protags dick, and SHE ISN'T EVEN HIS TYPE OF GIRL, bravo indeed, he ran out of afghanistan and never looked back.

Without comparing, cigars are unhealthy. I'm surprised no smokers in these games die of lung cancer. Take care of yourselves and don't smoke.

Forreal, he's only into blondes yet he had to put a character in that is just plain unworthy of positive attention.

Kaz's voice is a little beat less deep that Ocelot's. I understand though, if you hear their voices without seeing their faces.

It was all an act on his part, her feelings lof love were real, yet that was his plan all along. For revenge, to get her to want to marry him, be rejected, and then she kills herself from umrequited love.

Unrequited*

>A rival living a lie

I don't understand what kojima meant by that, how was ocelot a rival? He's big boss's biggest fanboy

The time that she is about to die, is the time she most wants to live, and yet Snake denied her the opportunity because of who she is and her entire design and character was made by Kojima and Konami to be hated by every single character, that's why she is optional the way she is, shot to the heart and SNAKE is to blame.

>infatuated with snake
Who isn't to be fair?

How long will this thread last?

More than infatuation to tell you the truth, she loves him with all of her heart and yet Snake found it absolutely revolting that she felt that way.

Because non-autists don't care about getting them all.

That's the lie.
The real Big Boss (Venom) died in MG1 and medic was Big Boss from that point on.

All Snake wanted out of her in all reality is to set her on fire, gas her, shoot her in the fucking face. All she wanted out of snake was to be able to make his benis solid so she could fugg him and yet it was the opposite of what she did thanks to kojima and his character design.

Snake never let his guard down around Quiet, he always made her happy just by being around but he was ALWAYS on edge around her.

>>The fact that you need to be autistic to get them is the problem. Why did they do that?
>reward players for dedication
>autistic

there is being lazy and there is not caring at all
some people do, some dont, doesnt mean they are
>autistic

There will never be confirmation on how he felt nothing but hate and anger and annoyance around her because Kojima nor Konami cares to put it out there.

>around her
towards her

That's my point, he didn't care a cent about Quiet, mission 45 was made to get rid of her entirely and bring in new and better soldiers than her, he never EVER thought of bringing Quiet back, she was delusional in ever thinking he wanted to.

i suck at FOBs

Why they felt it was necessary to bring a brand new character no one likes into the game, with nobody wanting her around and the main finding it repulsive that she wants to marry him, is beyond me.

it's fucking insane that over half the posts in this general is one dude talking about that venom hated quiet again and again and again and again, literally no one cares. I first thought you were just shitposting on another level but now i seriously think you need some mental help. Do you even have a job? Is this all that you do everyday?

She really went insane because Venom deserted her, really, he hated the ever loving shit out of her and it will never be proven.

How do I git gud at infiltrating level 40+ fob's?

>inb4 I don't get an answer and the thread dies

read the OP

learn guards routes, train on fobs you support. Lvl 40 is easy, real trouble starts with lvl 55+, where custom mines and cameras are.

Yeah that's for true because he never gave a shit about her feelings, boy did Kojima make a unrequited love story straight from books and movies.

You can tell Quietposter has been waiting all day to do this

He only ever wanted her dead and gone, the body language and voices prove the fact and yet she loves him with all of her heart.

The body language and protectiveness prove the fact that she loves him with all of her heart and doesn't want him dead.

She only wanted to live with him, but she was a full on retard in his eye not worthy of words or wanting to touch her. She loved it when he touched her but he hated that she loved it when he touched her.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CB3LLJpg1A

That's my point, he hated that she had the feelings for him that way and it's fact, he was visibly put off by her and her visibly turned on by him.

Never did he make eye contact with her, until the final episode when he drew her in using his mental hand of jehuty, using her feelings for him to take the tank shot of which he knew was there and whole mess of things that were planned to get her to speak and then he deserts her.

I really like that people are just ignoring a certain water-headed retard.

It was made to look like Snake is the one that is rejected when infact it's the complete opposite.

What do you think compels a man to do this?

Genuine mental breakdown? severe autism?

He never liked her to begin with, there was no 'relationship' it was a trick and she fell hard for him and he knows it, he ignored the shit out of her advances so she knew her love was unrequited and she would kill herself, he didn't even have to say words.