/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp (embed)
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC (embed)
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp (embed)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
wowtoken.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only women who ERP are fat, obese Moms who hate their husbands, and wish they never had kids, but they're in too deep to drown them in the bathtub, now. They dye their hair green like once a year, so it's like blonde at the roots and green at the bottom, leaving it looking like a fucking mess. They pierce their fuck-ugly muffs, don't shower for weeks and cheat on their husbands through ERP. Meanwhile their husbands are serving in the military, chewing skoal and enabling their wive's WoW addiction.
The only exercise they ever have is bending over at the waist to put Frozen DVDs into their husband's PS3 to shut their kids up, or they toss them in bed at 2 in the after-noon on some trumped up charges, just so they can sell themselves in Goldshire.

you made the thread too early

What happens with garrisons once legion hits?

There's a lot of content locked behind Garrisons, but also too much incentive to use them after legion hits for them to remain in the current state.

xth for another fucking thread made too early are you retarded

>Old thread is at 750+ posts
>TOO EARLY BRUH

kys

Anyone else more interested in Pristine servers than vanilla?

I'd be excited to play without cross realms, dungeon finders, wow tokens, and cash shop mounts that don't fit the in game aesthetic.

I just started playing to get ready for legion.
How likely am i to be able to get challenge mode gold?
Also, how do raid difficulties/loot work?
You can loot each boss once on every difficulty? or is normal/heroic shared?

it wasn't when the thread was linked

based retard

they'll probably just strip most of the non-essential stuff from them.

Have they explained what Pristine servers will actually be if they do them?

That's fine by me, hopefully they reduce resource costs to match. I just want to see the content and get my heirloom ring.

>playing a grindier current iteration of wow

i'd rather eat a handful of shit than spend 3 months levelling up to wod tier endgame

>WAAAAH I WANTED TO MAKE THE NEW THREAD AGAIN

Your old "new" one got deleted for being made at like 730 posts. Get rekt you fucking faggot. Even better, go play in some freeway traffic.

faggot, i reported the last thread too for being made too early

retard please

It would still just take a week or two of casual play.

I didn't see anything about removing heirlooms or nerfing experience.

>3 months
How new?

The only things that need to go are LFR and CRZ. Pristine servers will just further perpetuate the misconception that every "quality of life" feature that blizzard has introduced is bad.

I think they'll be a novelty at best once people get their head out of their asses.

>

that's what it took me to level to 60 in vanilla, how about you? :)

>too much incentive to use them after Legion hits

genuinely don't know why you'd say this but I'll humour you

>being this buttsprained over someone shitting on ERP

holy fuck, this is the greatest thing
my fucking sides
you people are serious about ERP

The only significant change is that all missions with gold rewards will be changed to give garrison resources/apexis crystals/something equally useless.

Oh, and the pet daily is being changed to account-wide so you can only do it on one character per day. Plus it give half as many charms.

I think erp is retarded too. But the giant paragraph in the OP, and fucking idiotic name of the last thread was so bad. That OP should drink some bleach.

Legion is gonna be bad.

Does Blizzard have any real plans to address every server's economy going to shit?

Or are they just nerfing new gold income to drive up token sales and calling it a day?

Where are all my friends :(

How long does it take to honor/desecrate all the midsummer bonfires?

Question: when people post images of their female characters do they actually believe they're attractive?

You can do it in about three hours with a flying mount, shorter if you know the locations by heart and aren't reading a map guide for them.

>Sadness.png
>JPEG artifacts
You can't increase quality by re-saving it as a different filetype, jackass.

cute human

>3 lines
>giant paragraph

I guess if you're an Amerifat whose reading speed is like 30wpm it's giant.

>

They're also adding stuff like the 2 million gold mount to sink some of it.

Yes, what a great counter-point. My argument has crumbled at the support beams. I am defeated.

This is such a bad idea.

2LEWD

Because you don't have that much gold?

post the lower half user!

>probably going to be some shitty 2 person mount that has merchants on it

The only thing I could ever think being worth 2m gold is a flying, controllable Zeppelin, that all your friends can board, and you can drive it where you want in any realm.

Some giant sky-base that like's a flying Garrison, with all those useful vendors.

That's about the only mount I could possibly see being worth 2m. I accumulate gold because I like to have a lot of it, not so I can spend half of my worth on a mount that most certainly will not be worth 2m.

I still haven't even bought the 20k mounts from Dalaran.

How the fuck are you capable of jerking off to this kind of shit?

>probably going to be some shitty 2 person mount that has merchants on it
Not even that, it's just a big spider. Unique model, but nothing special other than that.

Should me and my bf play on a RP or PVP server?
We're not really into RP but the world would feel more alive and be comfier right? Getting ganked by high levels or heirloom gear players while our accounts are new kind of sucks too.

We're yuro and going to play horde.

PvP if you want to level up while getting to know the game

RP if you want to have your hand held

RP-PvP if you want no significant experience of either RP or PvP

are you a girl
dump him and be my gf

Don't play World of Warcraft. Don't do this to yourselves. Don't do this to your relationship.

Can we start a Wowg guild on Tichondrius US? I fucking hate the guild I'm in and all the other ones are just as bad

What if we want to get to know the game while being comfy?

We played a very pvp heavy mmo before this so we like that kind of stuff but isn't most pvp instance based in this anyway?
We've done worse, korean mmo's are grindy.

I tried to warn you.

Sure, go make one, put it in the next /wowg/ op.

World PvP is hardly a fucking issue. I, recently, leveled up a rogue from 0-100 on a PvP server, I got ganked by a higher level maybe twice.
For the most part, they'll just swoop down low, kill you, and mount up and leave. I've literally never encountered one who stuck around for longer than one kill on me before he left.

As far as getting ganked by Heirloomed faggots, if there's two of you, it'll hardly be a problem.

Noob ganking hasn't been a fucking issue since like vanilla-WoW. Even then, it was certain zones that you learn to avoid.

Why are there so many chinks on Illidan?

Is world pvp impossible on an RP server?

We tried a PVP server a bit but the world didn't feel very alive and that's why we're considering RP.
Also since battlegrounds and stuff are cross server is there even any point on being on a pvp server?

I have neither the time, patience, nor willingness to GM a guild. Figured I could maybe encourage someone else with more time to start it off

movie coming out and new expansion, bring fresh blood, thia year we get good harvest

You probably played on a lower pop server or during a low traffic time. Pvp servers are nice because when you're grinding quests/dailies/mats sometimes you have to fight for your life or your pride against someone who happens to be trying to kill/gather the same thing you are. It's a nice change of pace.

World PvP is impossible on any server that's not PvP enabled.

RP servers, from what I assume - I've never played one - are alive only in certain areas.

You might find some weirdos out in the wild RPing, that's probably a given, but I really doubt that many zones from 1-100 are populated with just people everywhere RPing. I could be wrong, if anyone with RP experience wants to weigh in.

The world in any server isn't going to feel very alive for leveling, because, well, it fucking isn't. Most people are in dungeons, or raids, or battlegrounds, or they're just idling in cities. Test them both out. Or don't
I don't give a fuck. My dog died.

Contd. If you're going to play WoW, you'll want to be on a good server. Though, that hardly matters much these days.

Anyway, here's a site that ranks realms.

wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

Is legion going to unfuck professions? Is it going to make it viable to farm lower level mats again?

Or is still going to be fucked?

>sometimes you have to fight for your life or your pride against someone who happens to be trying to kill/gatger the same thing you are. It's a nice change of pace.
No. You're an idiotic autistic piece of retarded shit.

9 times out of 10 you're simply questing or grinding, and a max level character comes off his mount and one shots you, mounts up and leaves (or camps you).

There's no "fighting for your life". This was only true back in the day, when max level characters didn't have literally over 100x the stats. Level 50s could actually escape from 60s in Vanilla, and even a decent level 40 could flee from a level 70 in TBC.

Nowadays it's just miserable being on a PvP server U N L E S S you yourself are level 100 and stand a fighting chance. Then, and only then, is it worth considering a PvP server.

Don't fucking talk about how it's more fun to level on one because it's simply not.

>705+ fast run
>be 714
>declined

We played on Outland and only really saw a few heirloom nerds running around with their pretty mounts.
>World PvP is impossible on any server that's not PvP enabled
In every zone?
That sounds pretty boring.
>My dog died
That sucks ;_;
So we should consider an RP server for comfy and just leveling with a new account?
Getting killed by shitty high levels seems pretty frustrating.

link AotC and ring for quick invite :^)

WoD professions are/were fucked because you can just build garrison buildings instead of looking for someone with the profession that makes the thing you want, not because you could start from 1 with the most recent materials

Don't listen to , he's literally lying to get you to play on an RP server - for whatever the retarded reason.

I've been playing on PvP realms for literally over a decade, and have never had an experience like what he's saying. Like I said, questing from 1-100, I got ganked literally twice by a 100.

If you want to RP, go and RP. I heard Wormrest Accord was great for horde RP.

Why the fuck would blizzard kill professions?

Who the fuck designed WoD what the fuck

>Getting killed by shitty high levels seems pretty frustrating.
Oh, it is. And don't listen to ANYONE who tells you it won't happen.

With Cross-Realm-Zones, the feature that makes Redridge Mountains and The Barrens shared with dozens of realms, the likelyhood of an autistic faggot max level camping lowbies is multiplied tenfold at any hour of the day, because, well, even if you're on a low-pop realm it only takes one asshole from one realm to grief the whole "cluster" of realms who connect to the Cross-Realm-Zone.

So back in the day if you played on Emerald Dream or something, someone else from Emerald Dream would have to come gank you.
These days someone from Illidan or some other server will be there fucking your shit up and there's no opt-out for this.

I don't care about him being on an RP server. I'm just giving him the cold hard facts about PvP realms and how miserable they can be. He can choose a normal PvE server for all I care.

>playing on PvP realms for over a decade
>never been ganked by an autist max level while leveling
Spotted the faggot who sits in the capital city and queues for dungeons to level.

Your advice and information is invalid. You're never out in the world experiencing it. Just shut the fuck up.
So, to the newby user, if you have any doubts about the advice and information I am giving you, just search the official wow forums for "pvp" "ganking" "lowbies" and look at all the hits and threads. I'm not making this up.

I know ERP is retarded but you really don't have to be a special snowflake about the fact that you wrote that by trying to get it into the OP every thread.

The garrison buildings couldn't craft everything. They weren't a replacement for someone with the actual profession.

not to mention
>Savage Bloods are BoP despite being required for every profession, meaning anyone who wanted to craft seriously needed to build a tier 3 barn
god tier design

Seems to me like you would miss out a bit on both servers but mostly getting killed by people who played this game for an eternity.

I guess there's always server transfer but it seems a bit pricey
What about low level vs low level pvp or good high level fights in open world?
Is that a thing or is everyone just sitting in the cities queuing for instanced pvp .

To reduce the reliance on other players and promote the garrison.

>played for over a decade on PvP realms
>que'd up for dungeons to level up

You must be new to WoW, huh, tough guy?

Your opinion is worthless and inaccurate as fuck. Yeah, people might get ganked in the newer starting areas, but in literally every other fucking zone, 95% of the fucking game, that shit hardly ever goddamn happens.

You could literally go days without seeing a max level flying around while you're going 0-60 in Azeroth.

Are you fucking dumb or something? Have you even ever leveled up on a PvP realm? Oh, let me guess, you transferred your main to Illidan, and now you're just some sort of expert on it, huh?

>Savage Bloods are BoP
No they aren't?

That was a smart design decision.

bloods aren't and never were BoP

shit I'm retarded

the main resource for all of the professions were both BoP and locked behind Farmville, which is different but just as harmful to the profession experience

I WANT MEME HUNTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello /wowg

I just came back in WoW after a break, and I started over with a friend. It seems that heirloom has changed, you have to craft (summon) it now instead of sending it over and over between your alts; which is cool.

But I wonder how does the T.Mog work then?

I used to T.Mog on my main character who has the cool-looking items and then send it.
But now the reroll make their own heirloom so is there any way to T.Mog it with end-game stuff, while leveling?

I was never very good at WoW but god do I miss it. How expensive are game time tokens on medium population servers now?

The realm doesn't matter. Only region.

not until 7.0 changes the entire system, no

How about NA then? Am I going to have enough gold through past autism to buy a month?

Oh.. So can you not T.Mog the heirlooms at all right now; or can I summon it on my Lv.1, run to an Auction House, buy some stuff here (that I can't equip yet) and T.Mog it anyways?

I'm not sure I get it.

Can we have a Wow humor general once?
These posts make me sad and retarded.

Can you make ~40k a month?

You can watch how the price varies here wowtoken.info/

>low level vs low level PvP
This is retarded nowadays too, with incredible imbalance between classes and specs, since everything is "tuned" for max level.

The type of shit to expect is a Holy Paladin (Healer) being able to both out-heal the damage a Mage (DPS) can do, and even out DPS him by spamming one of their abilities.

Lowbie pvp used to be fun but it's just a whole lot of whatthefuck now. Don't recommend it, especially for a new player. Perhaps your second character you should try it but not on the first.

>is that a thing or is everyone just sitting in the cities queuing for instanced pvp
You can queue for instanced pvp while out in the world, so even the gankers can be ganking while in a queue for a battleground or arena.

As for actual people (not autistic max level cunts) out in the world leveling, they tend to out-level the zones with heirlooms so it's not common to see an appropriately leveled character except for at the beginning of each zone. And them PvPing is not very likely, most levelers are inbetween ganks and just want to get their shit done with, not dick around fighting an equal level opponent.

New player here. Leveled from 1-60 on a PvP BR server and only got killed by a high level player once.
The occasional fights against players of same level are fun. Yesterday I saw a guy from the alliancs getting ganked by two horde scum, went to help him and we ended killing both gankers. Pretty fun. There is a lot more ganking and pvp in expansion areas, but only rarely I get attacked by players of muh higher level. It's fun. Enjoying it a lot more than PvE.

I want to make a demon hunter but I need a name.
Any ideas? I got
Edgglawd
Hawtopyc
Saucekei
Coauldsteele

darksixtynine
illidanfromdeaths
flyingbiscuit
notpreparedqt
djwingedwrath

you pick.

>illidanfromdeaths

Dantefromdmc

This is kind of what I expected, I think we were the only players without heirloom gear that we saw.

Will Legion add any open world pvp that we would miss out on?
Regular pve servers seem a bit pointless but RP at least adds some comfiness

wow

woa finally

What's /wowg/ up to now?

literally all of those are longer than 12 characters, are you even trying

leveling a new character again while waiting for Legion because it's the only MMO where I'm having fun doing it.

just hit 85 on my huntard alt so I guess it's time for Jade Forest

Ask me if I care about characters restrictions.

I'm sitting at a character creation screen trying to figure out if I want to play a DK/, Prot Warrior or Prot pally. I've never tanked before so i don't know shit about this world.

Trying to get stupid raptor. After all the lockouts reset I'll go do MSV and ToT by myself and not get the mounts or the crown of leishen for timewalking