/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Team 8 edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/456GpND7HFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rin a shit.

Himawari a cute
I also miss Rinbot

All of you made him kill himself.

I was gonna start an END OF THE SECOND WAIFU WAR/Let's all TRY to get along edition, but this works as well.

I'm now gonna await the inevitable implosion from various groups.

Agreed, Himawari is her generation's best girl.

This warms my heart.

DID I HEAR HIMAWARI?

This is less about 'don't talk shit', which is both fine and innevitable, but more about 'don't go on long, exhaustive, autism-riddled tirades that do nothing but shit up the thread, both for people who have feelings about either character AND for those who don't'.

We'll never get rid of shit-talking - and honestly, I don't want to, because talking shit is a lot of fun, and I wouldn't want to see that disappear. I think other user and I were just hoping to, at the very least, cut down on how much bile is spewed throughout the general.

This place used to be really good. Now we're all just jaded, angry, hate-riddled shitposters who barely remember why we even come here anymore.

I would like a comfy thread with good-natured shit talking. That's the dream.

> the three girls will never actually look as good in the manga as the fanart makes them out to be

Better than her mom?
>possibly

Good luck with that.

> Naruto's spirit and joy of life
> Hinata's based Hyuuga titty genes
> Hanabi's based Hyuuga ass/hips genes
She's a cracker, for sure.

Well, even if the fic one has people throw shit around in a fit of rage, there's no denying that the canon Team 8 is pretty fucking based, if criminally underused.

Although I do genuinely prefer both Team 7 and 8 the way that fic had them. Kiba, Sakura and Sasuke make for a nice rival-on-a-friendly-basis team, and they are already far more of a team than the canon lot ever was.
�PNG

I'm not saying it'll work - it almost certainly won't, in fact. Someone who has been asleep will come in and not get the memo and ruin things. Or someone else will get bored and throw a grenade in the midst, and someone else won't be able to resist.

More than anything, the easiest way to fix the rather horrible shithole this place has become for what seems to be more than 50% of the time is simply not respond to bait. But we all know that everyone - myself included - is INDISPUTABLY correct and we MUST let everyone know.

I'm gonna make a conscious effort not to respond to bait in the future. Might not make a difference, but Jesus Christ it'll make me feel better.

>not respond to bait
I 100% agree and will do my part by replying to bait labeling it as such when I see it.

The thing about Team 8 that in it's time - like a decade ago, was when it could be considered for praise. But the story is out of it's timezone. It's literally a Dinosaur.

Now that it's the current year, it's way behind in it's time. While you can enjoy, you have to admit that any positive feeling you have for it is purely based on nostalgia.

And I'm so, so, so, SO, SO glad you made a thread with that title. I know why you did. I see through your veil. You think you're a funny person. But you know? I'm not taking the bait. I know when you were making this thread giggling to yourself like a little girl thinking "That will push his buttons tehe."

Oh you poor, poor fucking faggot. I find myself a better man at the fact I don't make threads about this certain topic even though I easily could. But do you really wanna know I feel for most of you when I'm the only one that can swallow his pride? This video shows an example of what I want to do.
youtu.be/456GpND7HFc
This is how feel about some of you people since it's such a CRIME to not like...well I'm not going to say it's name. No, I'm not. I know you want me too. Who would have thought I have opened such a can of worms for not liking...THAT. But I don't regret it because I don't like it. I remember when it first started. When I said "Can we stop talking about this story and talk about some other ones?". I thought that would be the end. People here aren't on the autistic spectrum like that to make a big deal about it. Just tell them to stop. But to my surprise all of you went absolutely mental on me. And it lasted more then one thread where I had to defend myself. Because that story has the kind of fanbase that attacks people who are against it.

So I'm just going to say this to you. To ALL of you: Have a nice day. Have a very, very nice day.

I really like this 'realistic' drawings of some of the characters by this guy. He's done Itachi and Sasuke, and I think he did a few others as well.

I was replying to a comment that was no longer there, buddy. Relax. I was on your side.

I'll be getting this.
>notgonnajizzoniteither

My bad, replied to you by accident.

Man, has that still not been released? It was a minor discussion topic here like a month ago.

>Still no beach episode.
Why? Every other anime has it.

We need more true life drawings. Drawfag, pls get to this level ASAP, ty

No wukkas.

>even the 16 year old hinata figurine has bigger tits than the boruto version
suffering

How old was Yamato as of the Fourth Shinobi World War? Kakashi was his senior, obviously, so he'd be...what, like mid-to-late 20s? Really early 30s?

>banshee attempts to consume a man's soul.gif

Stop I can't have an erection at work.

Let's talk about the RtN universe because I really like the RnT universe. Would like to see more of it in the future? Would you like the characters to be in this game or another? Do you have any theories and ideas on unseen characters and what the rest of the world could be like?

>But the story is out of it's timezone. It's literally a Dinosaur.
It is based on Part 1, which is by a long shot the best part of the series.

Not having ties to some of the later garbage, beyond what the writer might feel like is appropriate to include (i.e. Nardo's Wind element), with hope that we might get actual ninja shit and not have everything revolve around the latest power of the Sharingan, is one of the best qualities of the thing.

>you have to admit that any positive feeling you have for it is purely based on nostalgia
I found it last year and enjoyed it fully.
At best it's nostalgia for the way Part 1 used to feel over Part 2, and I am all too happy to admit to my preference there.

The rest of your post is pure autism beyond the scope of man, I shan't address it.

Probably just 30 years old.

Don't fall for the bait, user. Be strong. Like Pervy Sage would've wanted of you.

Pic related.

>How come he don't want me, man?

Sounds about right. Kakashi would've been like 30-33 as of then - if my maths is right - so yeah, 30yo Yamato would fit.

>Be strong. Like Pervy Sage would've wanted of you.
Strength is nothing against true pain.

I could definitely paint a realistic face in oil or acrylic if I had like 12 hours + of free time to do it. I've done like 5 or 6 portrait paintings before so I'm pretty comfortable with it, the challenge would be inventing a face that looks enough like the characters, but I could probably photoshop a reference picture out of a real face.

but when it comes to digital painting my skills leave much to be desired. which is why I need to practice and also get the right equipment

>Would like to see more of it in the future?
Eh, normally I am all over alternate universe stuff, but RtN just didn't manage to sell itself to me. Maybe if we had more actual alternate shenanigans happening, and the world really was the cornerstone of the film instead being all about Pinkshit in the worst possible ways, I'd be happier with it.
10/10's dream version of it didn't do much to flesh it out either.

That said, it's got good bits. Shy Ino and Bitchnata are obviously great, but there is potential for an overly emotional Sai whose malformed, inept paintings come to life to everyone's regret, or a flat Tsunade being bossed around by Shizune and her rack.

Nardo proved that false. Strength of character and love for his Village beat out Pain's, well, pain.

Dude that'd be mad af if you actually were able to do one. That'd be fucking sick.

>Nardo proved that false. Strength of character and love for his Village beat out Pain's, well, pain.
Tell that to Kawaki.

I fucked up, user. I thought he finally got around to making an actual discussion of it, made a reply to his first point, and only then did I see where he switched at the third paragraph. I'm starting to feel kinda sorry for him.

>Eh, normally I am all over alternate universe stuff, but RtN just didn't manage to sell itself to me. Maybe if we had more actual alternate shenanigans happening, and the world really was the cornerstone of the film instead being all about Pinkshit in the worst possible ways, I'd be happier with it.
Yeah, it would have been fun to see the Rookies of that world help in the battle against Menma.

Maybe I'll do a realistic portrait of an OC from the game if I have some free time ;^)

God knows I've hoarded enough paint and canvas that I'm not doing anything with atm.

Also, I've done you a write-up for the hardware side of the equipment! You don't have any excuse (unless you're short on funds). Pip pip!

We know nothing about Kawaki's motivation. I'd actually like to see a fleshed out enemy, you know? I want an enemy that can beat Naruto on a philosophical field, as well as a physical one, and I think Pain is the closest we ever got to that.

'Sall g. This thread is actually going REALLY well, considering we're 45 posts in and haven't had a MAJOR sperg attack yet. I hope we can keep it rolling.

However, you and I BOTH need to simply not respond to Team 8 baitposting in the future, ok?

I feel sorry for all of you and your autism. You think I like arguing with all of you over crap?

Don't fall for it.

And I don't like how you all instigate the whole thing yet I'm to blame. That is fridge logic. Fucking FRIDGE LOGIC.

>short on funds
Time to start putting those hairpussies to work, I guess. Am I using this hot new maymay correctly, guys?

What did the post above yours JUST say?

Let him burn himself out. He'll either settle or leave. He might flare up, but as long as you don't rise, he has nothing. Zen, little dude.

I still don't know if you're serious about whoring out Waniko or not.

I'm pretty sure it's just one guy.

How much for a picture of Nardo fucking hairpussies?

Reminder that Arata somehow came out as the most Veeky Forums member of the fucking team.

>I still don't know if you're serious
Neither do I

That's funny. Since It was ME who was replying to my own post to add more detail to it. Like I said it's fridge logic. It's like pushing someone down a hill and blaming them for falling.

whose hairpussies are we talking about?

So an example from Nardo would when Sasuke nicked Naruto with Sakura's poisoned kunai and Sakura yells at Naruto for passing out.

> I can't forgive you
> I still hate you
> ends up being one of Naruto's post-mortem best buds
> ends up being one of the main people shown outside his family and Coolest Guy who influenced him
He thought Nagato was a pretty cool guy after he revived the entire Village.

Do whatever you want. I'm interested to see how you all play. Also, dunno if you were around when I said in the previous thread, but I fixed mission four - which is where the story REALLY kicks off - and managed to get it away from Uchiha shittery and get it more suited to Waniko. Should be good.

My bad. I missed the first 'and', so I didn't realise you were carrying on from your last post. Either way, it's time to let it go.

Cute. CUTE!

>He thought Nagato was a pretty cool guy after he revived the entire Village.
Well, to be fair undoing a whole lot of murder, even if it was by your hand, ought to get you some forgiveness points.

Look. I'm going to be honest with everyone here. Brutally honest. I love this general and I don't like seeing it go to shit. I don't like seeing it go to shit at all. We'll compromise. Compromise is good. I'll say this. You'll love to hear this. If we can just all agree that our opinions on that story are just OPINIONS: I'll try my best to give it a rest. Yes, you read me right. If I think it sucks it's MY opinion and if you think it rocks it's YOUR opinion. How does that sound? Does it sound fair and or do we have to push rewind and do this all again?

Is he Kakashi's bastard kid? Did Kakashi fucking finally put the smut down and got laid?

Ebisu

If he can forgive Obito he can forgive anybody.

Who couldn't forgive Obito? He's the coolest guy who can't be seen as anything else but awesome.

Not what I planned, but I've had a DM reveal that my Paladin's real dad was a vampire.

Nanadaime-sama, pls.

Deal. That's all I ever wanted.

However, does that mean that if you see two people discussing it - not calling you out specifically, but just discussing it between themselves - you'll be able to keep out of it?

Nah, whole different clan. He likes the Kakashi look though. His mask is made of a fine mesh to filter out poisons, since that's his clan's thing. It's better to not kill yourself when fucking with airborne neurotoxins.

>However, does that mean that if you see two people discussing it - not calling you out specifically, but just discussing it between themselves - you'll be able to keep out of it?
I'll try it. If it's just one of the many stories that get mentioned; I'll try to ignore it and just let it happen. Anything to keep the general approachable like it was.

>get it away from uchiha shittery
I can't wait, senpai. Haven't read any of your spoilers so I'm pretty excited to see how it'll go down.

Oops, I totally missed this question when I read through the thread when I woke up.

If you're someone who is used to drawing traditionally (which I'm assuming you are because no tablet) then a regular digitizer with no screen might take you like a week or two to get used because hand/eye is separated, but that being said a lot of people learn to prefer that. but an intuos or other "traditional" Wacom digitizer will be a lot cheaper than an iPad pro or widows surface. Of course if you were going to buy one of those two things anyways I would say go for it because I've seen people use both of those things as drawing devices with good results. Unfortunately if you're a fan of drawing on a screen directly (which I am because I usually draw by hand on paper) then your options are in pretty high price points (a regular cintiq is like $700) so it would make sense as a beginner to use something like an iPad or surface even with their high price IF you were going to get one anyways.

But yeah as I've never owned an iPad or a surface I wouldn't know what to tell you about that but there are a whole bunch of reviews comparing their drawing ability on YouTube.

I've used both of them for like 30 minutes before and I'll tell you that the iPad has some nice drawing apps you can get for pretty cheap on the app store and the surface has jack shit out the box so you'll have to download something like sai which is awesome, and as a full computer the surface can run actual programs as well.

>Not wanting Uchiha shittery.
Kishimoto wouldn't even spit in this general's direction.

which mon for which character?

Good. Kishimoto can go and stay go.

Then I guess we've reached a gentleman's agreement.

Is...is this it? Are we actually turning this fucking general around? Are we actually doing what no long-running general on Veeky Forums has actually done before and are FIXING our general?

Holy shit I might cry.

> Haven't read any of your spoilers so I'm pretty excited to see how it'll go down.
Excellent. It's gonna take a while to get there if the first mission was any indication. I mean, it took five sessions for one mission. I'M SO IMPATIENT, ALL THE COOL SHIT HAPPENS FURTHER DOWN THE LINE.

Oh well, mission three will be interesting enough.

To be fair, the girl that WAS running Akame Amenoko, the closet Uchiha, did up a hell dodgy, convoluted, FAIRLY edgy backstory.

I am a little upset I had to continue running with 'mind-wiped Ame orphan', but that's just the direction the story I had done up had taken by then, and it was integral at that point.

You know, we should think up a Pokemon AU with the Naruto cast. Akatsuki could be Gym Leaders or one of the evil organizations like Team Dawn.

>Is...is this it? Are we actually turning this fucking general around? Are we actually doing what no long-running general on Veeky Forums has actually done before and are FIXING our general?
At least until the Kawaki of the general arrives.

>are we actually fixing our general?
It kind of looks that way, doesn't it?

You guys cannot comprehend how fucking stoked I am right now. This is something I would've thought impossible.

I fucking knew all you guys were good, deep down. I fucking knew it.

I do dread when whoever's been asleep comes back on though. They would've missed all this and will think we're all still on full rage and anger mode.

Even worse, I'll be heading off to bed in like fifteen minutes. I'm a little bit scared to see the state of the general when I wake up. A lot can happen in six hours.

Who'd be the Elite Four? The Uchiha Four - Sasuke, Itachi, Obito and Madara (doubles battle with Izuna alongside him?), with League Champion Indra?

I thought up some mons for some of the cast

Naruto:
Ninetails (because Kyuubi)
Zoroark (Kitsune and stuff)
Seismitoad (toad summoning)
Excadrill (drill, spiral, don't ask me)
Staraptor (no real reason)
Rhyperior (see Excadrill)
Poliwrath (Toad and spiral motif)
Gyarados (water/flying, thought it fit Naruto well)
Leafeon (Leaf)
Infernape (felt like to give Naruto a fire starter)
Weavile
Greninja (it's a frog, might be some Sage mode bullshit, especially if the XY&Z anime has Ash Greninja)
Talonflame
Whimsicott (Japanese is a pun on typhoon)
Altaria

>not giving naruto a tentaquil
Come on, user.

The Sound Four would fit the bill for the Elite Four since...there are four of them if you don't count Kimimaro.

If Naruto would be a main character like Red, Sasuke would be his rival like Blue/Green/Gary.

Well it does kind of look like a frog, and it has that spiral motif going on. It might be cool, yeah.

Sasuke
Shiftry (Tengu and Susanoo, should be an Uchiha/Susanoo staple)
Serviper (snake)
Gallade (sword fighter)
Staraptor (hawk summoning)
Purugly (cat village)
Aegislash (sword, probably wields it himself)
Bisharp (dark sword fighter)
Serperior (snake and leaf)
Manectric (lightning affinity)
Ninjask
Electivire (lightning affinity)
Shedinja (japanese name is Nukenin)
Farfetch'd (sword bird)
Marowak
Talonflame (fire affinity and hawk summoning)

He needs a houndoom, the edgiest pokemon

Hinata:
Arcanine (twin lion fist)
Mienshao (Gentle fist)
Luxray (lion and Luxrays have X-Ray vision, also electric type for lightning affinity)
Pidgeot (random bird)
Solrock (pun on her name)
Gardevoir (random waifumon)
Milotic
Volcarona (fire affinity, looks like a sun and also tribute to shino)
Espeon (Sunny Day)
Flareon (Fire)
Empeleon (noble)
Pyroar (fire and a lion)
Ampharos (random electric mon)
Florges
Manectric

that's a surprisingly good suggestion
some mons might overlapm but whatever

Nah, they'd be team Orochimaru grunts.

Elite 4 would have to be something more special like kages, Akatsuki members or ninja gods

I forget the name, but there was that yin-yang darkness goat thing from Gen III that all the edgy kids used to like.
Absol, now that I think of it.

The edgy faggot needs that.

Give Nardo a male Nidoran -> Nidoking (becoming Hokage/king) and Hinata a female one to go with it.

>Nah, they'd be team Orochimaru grunts.
Team Sound? Team Snake? Team Get Away With It?

Alright you beautiful loveable weaboos. I'm off for the night. I reckon we can actually turn this thread around, for reals.

I really hope this doesn't turn back into an autistic shithole wasteland while I'm asleep.

Remember kids, just ignore the bait.

Anti-Team 8 guy, you're Third Hokage again. You're alright.

I second this.

Shino's battle pokemon
Ninjask
Accelgor
Scolipede
Galvantula
Shedinja
Vespiquen
Volcarona
Heracross
Pinsir

every other insect pokemon are at home and not for battling or are in training

Absol doesn't really fit Sasuke though, although you can make it work somehow

I was thinking about it, might go with your suggestion

I didn't do Sakura, yet. also Sai is hard to make a team, probably I should just give him 6 smeargles?

We can all agree that shikamaru gets a slowpoke, right?

But does it evolve into a slowbro or a slowking?

Shino would be that obligatory Bug Catcher trainer who has six Level 5 Catapie and then is confused as to why he lost the battle.

Slowbro, no question.

Night, friend

Slowbro if a Shellder bites it's tail, isn't it? (well, in the anime anyway). I forget what it takes for a Slowking. If something bites his head?

Man, I'm so far behind on Pokemon. I stopped playing after Gen III.