PlayStation Vita General 2648 - Playable Anju Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Square Enix Sale NA
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/21/playstation-store-sales-no

>Mighty No. 9 Launch Trailer
youtu.be/xdPHgcx0408

>Neo Atlas 1469 announced for PS Vita
gematsu.com/2016/06/neo-atlas-1469-anno

>Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden demo due out soon in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/06/dynasty-warriors-eiketsuden-de

>Akiba’s Beat introduces eight new characters
gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-introduces-eig

>Utawarerumono: The Two Hakuoros adds playable Anju
gematsu.com/2016/06/utawarerumono-two-hakuoros-adds-playable-anj

>Toukiden 2 ‘Naginata’ weapon trailer
youtu.be/Kp3PwQL3XEM

>Fallen Legion Trailer
youtu.be/_hhbIsfjY8c

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk launches September 21 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/06/koei-tecmos-berserk-laun

>Uppers ‘Lucky S’ and ‘Crane Swing’ gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2016/06/uppers-lucky-s-cran

>Toukiden 2 ‘Knives’ weapon trailer
youtu.be/nwXWkS08pyk

>Fate/Extella screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-screenshots

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X New DLC songs
gematsu.com/2016/06/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-screenshots-s

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/data/--anju-and-kuon-megami-utawareru-mono-and-utawareru-mono-itsuwari-no-kamen-drawn-by-watanabe-yaeko--827ef0f96e4c5aa91550423f0506b2ac.jpg
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/weekly-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-WEEKLYDEALS
operationrainfall.com/2016/06/20/god-eater-resurrection-e3/
youtube.com/watch?v=anCVb7jHacQ
blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/48905303.html
yachtclubgames.com/2016/06/the-return-of-specter-knight-and-a-revitalizing-announcement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, meant to post the better version of the OP pic but somehow messed up and had the shit resolution one. This should have been there:

danbooru.donmai.us/data/--anju-and-kuon-megami-utawareru-mono-and-utawareru-mono-itsuwari-no-kamen-drawn-by-watanabe-yaeko--827ef0f96e4c5aa91550423f0506b2ac.jpg

Yes, it transfers over.

2K SALE AND SQUARE ENIX
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/weekly-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-WEEKLYDEALS

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE

Neptunia is a series about shitty Reddit memes and references, literally the video game equivalent to The Big Bang Theory. It's also known for having a shitty gameplay, shitty soundtracks and shitty whathever other aspect you can imagine.

Atelier, though, is a tradicional JRPG franchise that exists since 1997, known for its unique gameplay focusing on crafting and time limits, for its great soundtracks, and recently also for its great art styles thanks to artists like Mel Kishida, NOCO and so on.

Neptunia is trash, don't compare it to great franchises like Atelier.

Whatever*

Ironic since the term kusoge you try and use for Neptune was literally invented to describe Atelier.

Don't fucking start this shit. Just leave if you're just gonna fight over which franchise is better.

Dude we're doing it for four threads
Let it go

Because people encourage avatarfagging and autism here

w-why not?

HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE

Neptunia is all of those things, but the gameplay is still miles ahead of Atelier. And I'm not even arguing Neps gameplay is very good, it is pretty good at best

operationrainfall.com/2016/06/20/god-eater-resurrection-e3/

Apparently they re-added the groping scene back in to GE Resurrection that was cut from the PSP release.
youtube.com/watch?v=anCVb7jHacQ

Also 1 more week for NA.

blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/48905303.html

ZERO ESCAPE 刻のジレンマ [ 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 ]
クリアまで平均25時間。
Clear time around 25 hours.

・シリーズ第3弾だが初めてでも楽しめる
3rd game in series, but can be enjoyable for first timers as well.

(Slight spoiler about system.)

・記憶が消去されるギミックなどシナリオが面白い
Gimmicks like memory erase makes the scenarios interesting.

・謎解きの難易度がやや高め
Difficulty of puzzles increased a little.

・海外を意識したかリップシンクが合っていないのが気になる
Lip sync seems off, but could be due to (reviewer) being too conscious of the characters being foreigners.

・謎解きのヒント機能が欲しかった
Would have preferred to have hints for the puzzles,

・操作性が辛い場面も
as well as for events that are tough on controls.

・タッチ操作は良好
Touch controls are good.

Goebbels ojii-san would be proud, user.

i miss you guys

Neptunia has its own general so all nep autism should stay confined there

Ateliers should make their own general so we don't have to deal with their autism either

They have in /jp/

Why did you post this here?

This is the Vita general, yet there isnt a single Vita game on sale

Just remember Ateliers and Neps both are cute, even if Neps are literally kusoge in every aspect.

>Ateliers should make their own general so we don't have to deal with their autism either

We have the GUST threads at /jp/. And Nepfags should really fuck off back to their terrible community in the NISA forums instead.

Kusoge was invented in 1985 you fucking nepfag, 12 years before Atelier even existed

Only if you played the meme translation. EOP really should not talk about japanese games 90% of your "translations" are abominable.

>complain about censorship
>play translations
You can't make this shit up

>Only if you played the meme translation.
You mean like all the nepfags on vitagen did?

You can stay now

I agree, 90% of these fight are started by Atelier fags.

Don't send them to /jp/ it's the last place we can talk about atelier without Arland fags shitting up the discussion.

Is this nigga blind

So all that was censored this time around was the blood.

>I rike 3channel very much I argue a lot there about games and anime
The joke is she replace 2 with a 3 hahahah fucking eops will never experience this comedy gold!

>90% of these fight are started by Atelier fags

No, it's nepfags falseflagging and atelierfags biting that bait.

It's okay to discuss Neps and Ateliers here, because they're both on the Vita.

However, what I don't understand is why each fanbase has to shit on the other. You don't have to trash a series that you don't like. You can criticize it respectfully, but disrespecting other people for something that you don't like is a sign that someone is immature and socially inept.

People are really fucking retarded. Then again, we're on the Internet, so I'm not surprised that people can't have proper discussions on about almost anything.

T-thanks user. I love Atelier games, and I enjoy some of the Nep games for what they are. I understand each series' fault, and they are what they are. C'est la vie.

Vitagen was the place that made all those translation comparison images for nep. Neptune get a bad rap for being a meme games but it was essentially a rewrite by nisa, most of the dialogue has nothing to do with the original script. Even Nintendo treehouse could have done a better job.

Neptunia went to shit when it hit PC

I dont count kusoge

FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

CHRONO TRIGGER® (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

FINAL FANTASY® VI (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

Final Fantasy Tactics® (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

FINAL FANTASY® IX (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

DISSIDIA® 012[duodecim]™ FINAL FANTASY®

Game

PSP | PS Vita

$14.99$7.49

FINAL FANTASY® ORIGINS (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

CHRONO CROSS™ (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

Parasite Eve™ (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$5.99$2.99

FRONT MISSION 3™ (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$5.99$2.99

DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY®

Game

PSP | PS Vita

$14.99$7.49

FINAL FANTASY® III

Game

PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

FINAL FANTASY® IV: The Complete Collection

Game

PSP | PS Vita

$14.99$7.49

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®: THE WAR OF THE LIONS™

Game

PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

FINAL FANTASY® V (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$9.99$4.99

Legend of Mana® (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$5.99$2.99

Parasite Eve™ II (PSOne Classic)

PS one Classic

PS3 | PSP | PS Vita

$5.99$2.99

Army Corps of Hell

Game

PS Vita

$19.99$9.99

LORD OF ARCANA™

Game

PSP | PS Vita

$14.99$7.49

2k sale? Yea who cares about that

Ion is just Jelly of Jannu.

But you have to understand Jannu is just trying to bring happiness to Vitagen. Can't you see how happy she is when she waves that flag?

>Dissidia on sale

Dissidia Arcade to Vita when?

How to you get the ending trophy in Ar nosurge? I crafted the resurrection item and beated the last boss with Ion but it didn't pop up.

pretty much, just like Gravity Daze, once it stopped being exclusive the game suddenly became a tech demo and shit on vitagen. One of the most cancerous places on Veeky Forums, even atelier fags are unbearable now. /vr/ and /jp/ at the last good places to talk about games.

You have sex with her

Here's the thing, a lot of people hate Neptunia. That has nothing to do with liking Atelier. Yeah I like Atelier but I also like DT2 and Persona. Liking Atelier and hating Neptunia have nothing to do with each other.

Are you sure that you're missing just that trophy?

What's the western cover?

Things went to shit when retards first began to compare Atelier and Nep around three or four years ago. It's kind of sad.

I still like gravity daze. PC idiots just start being cancer to the biche audience when a game gets ported

>PS one classic
>PSP

Sure, because the 2ch memes in the Japanese version are so much better than Reddit memes, right ?

I need an open world game to play

on vita

Help me out. I cant just play Gravity Rush over and over.

user can you post your Chino for the limited edition? How is the game? I still cant decide to buy it since my japanese sucks.

Gravity rush 2

When Ion is having sex with the manager in the chapter after you ask her hand, you have to watch her through the keyhole to get an item that triggers the true end

Yup. Apparently I supposed to pick a dialogue option in the end but I don't know which one.

If you have never played the games in japanese please don't talk. It's painfully obvious.

You sure you crafted everything?

But user that's exclusive to ps4

and you are still here for some reason

Yeah, blood is toned down and that's all.

Start the fight with the other party and you should get it. I had the same problem. If you're playing on a harder difficulty then just turn it down so it'll go faster since you already know you can do it.
I don't think the trophy pops up until like right before the credits though so hang in there.

Nep creators stated in an interview that they wanted the localizers to meme Nep games up to keep the experience the same for both western and jp gamers

h t tp://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/18/hyperdimension-neptunia-editor-nick-doerr-talks-localization/

And it's perfectly fine to hate Neps. It's just that most people can't (1) properly communicate why they don't like a franchise without sperging out like fucking retards or (2) internalize why someone can like a franchise that they hate.

Then again, one of the things I've learned throughout the years is that peopl actually crave and feed off of that negative energy and turn that into aggression, which worsens the situation.

If people learn how to either:
(A) pick their battles or
(B) learn when to quit and just back away,
we'll have better discussions on the Internet.

The Neptunia v Atelier only recently got so bad that they derail every other thread. I do think it's nep fags baiting, but Atelier autist need to learn to ignore it, they are worst than the nepshitters once they get started. It's like I'm in JRPGG again.

>Do you think Nepgear is tsundere?
>No way she is more of a little sister type
>What are you guys talking about
>Kiyaaah but I refuse, shining finger

I don't think you can get that miracle item without crafting absolutely everything.

>Even Nintendo treehouse could have done a better job
come on now

Yes, but the comparison was mostly made by people who didn't play either series. So when that happens, it's natural for people to explain the differences, and since a lot of people hate Neptunia, then they'll explain why Atelier is better. That has nothing to do with Atelier fans trying to shitpost or anything like that; if the comparison was made between Neptunia and any other game, then the same thing would happen and idiots would say fans of that game are trying to start shit with Nep fans. No, it's just most people hate Neps, regardless of what other games they like.

What is the most NTR vita game?

Is this general a battle between cute gifs?

I wonder if something will come from this. The Ar Nosurge faction is supported by the Atelier faction which is pretty significant presence in Vitagen. But the Feito faction is very persistent and numerous outside Vitagen.

owning a vita

Gravity Rush 2

Persona 4 or Cold Steel.

In P4, I dated all girls on Valentine's Day, because I wanted to break their hearts.

In Cold Steel, I deliberately picked another girl over Alisa because she was being a tsundere.

everytime guys

Thing is no one made a comparison, or was even talking about neptunia.

Is what triggered it, some bootyblasted atelier fag. That needs to fuck off it his own general.

Hating neps is fine and all but can you at least wait until someone is actually posting neps?

BY THE WAY
I'm copy pasting to nepgen

Yup. That character came back in th end.
So start the last fight with Delta and Cass?

I'm not talking about this specific discussion, I mean in general. Atelier vs Neptunia started years ago and goes beyond /vitagen/

>P4
>make yukiko my gf
>rise joins
>hitting on rise while yukkiko is next to me

yachtclubgames.com/2016/06/the-return-of-specter-knight-and-a-revitalizing-announcement/
It's time

both of you need to fuck off to your one general

I would recommend checking out youtube videos. That's probably the best way to judge.

As a VN it's nothing too special, but for fans the contents are great. It's pratically all 5 star reviews. Kinda like the anime and there are some good scenes.

Tou can treat it as light learning too maybe. The anime type of VNs is one of the easier ones to consume.

I was on the ATELIER side but this completely change my view, looks like I'll be a nepfag from now on

Yea I agree, but we went from one person suggesting he MIGHT buy a nep game to full a full on Atelier vs Neptune shitposting.

Let me change your view again

Don't worry user. She will just laugh it off and eventually kill herself because she disgraced her family

In Operation Abbyss you unironically get ntr'd

You can't desert our faction, user! It's capital punishment carried on by princess Merurulince Rede Arls if you do!

there is not a "you" in OA

Oh fuck yes! HYPE

I makes me hard that i took her virginity and flirt with rise right in front of her

I think the Nep faction is feeling marginalised because Ateliers have strong meme power in Vitagen.

Man i'm sad it didnt got the physical vita release

And that's great, Neptunia is a piece of trash.