So I've recently started "performing" on chaterbate, with a mask, and I've made 150 in the past three days...

So I've recently started "performing" on chaterbate, with a mask, and I've made 150 in the past three days. Is there any reason to not keep doing this?

Read the bible

Men make money on chaturbate? Either way, if you're making cash I'd say go for it, though you won't make as much as a woman. Mask it up bro, no harm done. $50/day for a couple hours is nothing to laugh at, that's some major supplemental income.

already done

Niiice.. I was promoting camoffers, but I was always thinking how easily I could make hundreds if I were a girl. Are you a guy or a girl?

guy

Wow... wait.. Sooo, do you need to put things in your ass? I hope not, I need a plan Z

nope :P

just flashing cock and jacking off

is it humiliating knowing that you shove dildos in your ass for $50/day while i sit calmly waiting for the cryptocurrency news that earns me my weekly $10,000?

nocoiners confirmed for shoving things up their asses

read my reply to
also who says crypto isn't in my portfolio

>weekly 10 grand
Too bad that won't actually happen. I can't wait until people remember cryptocurrency is garbage and nobody fucking uses it.

are you Veeky Forums?

skelly mode

if i'm Veeky Forums as fuck do you think i could make mad bank doin this?

the younger you are the more bank you make
but if your fit then yeah probably ive made 25 dolalrs in the last hour lmfao

(You)

How do you get paid?

I wouldn't want to expose my identity or risk charge backs with paypal. I'm guessing most of your "clients" don't know what bitcoin is either.

What kind of mask do you wear? Does the money go to your PayPal account or something? I guess they are donations so you won't need to worry about taxes huh?

I'm sure if it's any amount of profit that would raise an eyebrow, they will look into it. Probably best just to pay it

I'm pretty sure donations are tax free though

>the younger you are the more bank you make
so pedo bait?

dick size op, is it aestetik

Looked into it. You have to send them a copy of your ID to age-confirm before you start making money. Is there any way to circumvent this?

can I watch you perform? :3

Found out one of my friends makes pizza money on chaturbate jerking off and playing Pokémon against his viewers.

You get paid from viewers in "tokens" which are worth .05 dollars to you, then once you have over 50 dollars worth the site either sends you a check or directly deposits it into your bank account.
7 inches, yes
of course I'm on right now

paste link I wanna see :3

it rly turns me on to see some fellow user jerking off

You make a gross of 480 working 12 and hour for 40 hours. Have fun letting your brain and body rot from a lack of normal exercise while you jack off laying on your bed.

haha circumsize

chaturbate(dot)

com/b/fraggot456/

Hope someone finds your parents and tells them their son is a faggot

How would a fourteen year old go about doing this and how much?

>implying i know people who know my parents

Nice asshole, faggot
hope you feel regret and shame when you look back on this pitiful section of your life

It's been 7 years of coping now.

;) thanks bb

made 75$ today tho

>with a mask
but you are showing your fucking face

I would do this if you can get money without showing face, just lol at showing face.

Also why not use fake videos? Or record yourself and run the same video so you don't have to be fapping all the time?

ah fak. I missed it

its morally wrong and sexually degrading for yourself and your soulmate or future wife is going to hate you and herself for it get a job and learn stuff and be a good person god will take care of you OP help yourself

Why is our world still so hypocrite? Why we do we still shame those who are working in the sex industry? They earn relatively so much, because they are risking their reputy. We will need to just accept our partly animalistic nature.