Total War General /twg/

Battlefield 1 General Edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?731569-WIP-Seven-Kingdoms-Game-of-Thrones-Overhaul-for-Attila&p=15012153
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=LIOWzOLBSM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?731569-WIP-Seven-Kingdoms-Game-of-Thrones-Overhaul-for-Attila&p=15012153

the chosen one

Gobbos

P A T C H
W H E N

>Battlefield 1 General Edition
Fuck off

Bretonnia when?

I just got that Rome feeling again, but I really don't want to play rome 2. Ancient empires when?

REMOVE KEK KNIGHT

Also, if Bretonnia is an unknowing, unwilling defender of the wood elves, why do wood elves sometimes kill knights?

To test them. Or to just fuck with them because muh forest and kill everyone that slightly looks at the area funny. I doubt the wood elves themselves know the workings of their god.

Trespassing.

THE VOICE ACTOR FOR THE EGYPTIAN PIKEMEN IS THE SAME GUY WHO IS VOICING KARL FRANZ. IMMERSION SHATTERED.

If I asked for someone to give me a quick no meme replay to Fantasy lore, will I just get memed or would someone enjoy regurgitating lore info?

Well it's a well known lore fact that Karl Franz is a tomb kangz puppet. Why even play the game if you don't know ANYTHING about the source material?

Good God, I can't be arsed to explain all of Warhammer Fantasy's lore to you.

Pick three things

Because the forest has autism

new patch when

Also fighting. Sometimes, some Bret duke decides he's had enough of this fey bullshit and tries to burn down part of the forest. He inevitably loses because Athel Loren and Arden are magical as fuck and none of the other nobles are inclined to help him.

Ok!
Why are norse men so tall?
Why are there Giant skulls everywhere?
Are Giants smart, or are they Orc levels of dumb?Or are they just permanently drunk?

> no patch news
> no DLC/FLC news
> no news at all

fuck you CA you pieces of fucking garbage, why have you lost so much touch you fuckers

I'd regurgitate it, but you should probably go to
There's a Warhammer Fantasy general

If you need some quick info
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battle
But ask away, it's better than BF1posting

Same reason real life Nordic people are tall
A lot of giants died in that place
They used to be elf levels of intelligent, with a great civilization and all, but they were culturally enriched by ogres and driven from their homes in the mountains. Since then, they have been forced to inbreed and live wandering existences, which has made them dumb as hell.

>Vampire Counts on very hard, had a uneasy start and was considering a restart
>Finally consolidated my hold on Bechafen, Stirland, Wissenland, Averheim, and Wissenland
>Dwarven shits always declaring war but can never truly burn them out of the hills
>less than 1500 DM per turn with Mannfred, Kemmler doomstack and a Necromancer basic unit army
>notice Border Prince turf is razed, reclaim it
>push into Tilea and Estalia
>suddenly 4000+ income, fund two more army's
>Greenskins on the run, interior dwarves burnt out of lands
>Get a defensive alliance with Nordland who are really strong, chaos come and I get involved in that war
>5 turns later chaos sues for peace, Grimgor wants peace after I burn and sack the entirety of his northern coastal cities
>push into Brettonia from the south and take Reikland
>10,000 income
>4 doomstacks and 3 fullstacks

Sometimes you just gotta persevere.

>he didn't sign up

nice picture senpai

Tomorrow will be the announcement!

Norscans are like Spartans. Their entire society revolves around fighting each other, so strength and power are their only respectable qualities. Sickly or misshapen babies are thrown out immediately and generally only the hardiest and strongest men survive to father the tribe's next generation. This cycle repeated for thousands of years has produced Norsemen.

I have no idea about the mountain skulls. Maybe they exist because they look cool. Maybe it has something to do with the winds of magic changing the landscape. The skull is a pretty common image in the Empire as well.

The Giants got their shit kicked in by Ogres. They scattered to the winds and lost their civilization and were forced to inbreed to keep their race alive. They are smarter than a lot of orcs, but dumber than most goblins.

Asrai really, REALLY don't like people fucking with their forests, they're happy to have Bretonnia as a buffer between their forest and the world, but they don't want Bretonnians deciding the trees aren't so scary anymore and wandering in whenever they feel like it to hunt and gather wood.

>playing VC
>not pushing out of sylvania with 8 stacks of zombies
playing the faction wrong tbqhf

Do the elves that live in the Empire forests count as Asrai, or is it just the faggots in Athel Loren? If they do not, then what are they called?

All forests are connected, so yes, they are Wood elves

Because they have no competition. Why do the AI ever refuse a trade agreement when its beneficial 100% of the time regardless of if you like them or not since it strengthens you both financially and most of the time equally?

>burn down bretonnia
>cant burn down the giant faggoty elf forest
thats muckin about

>regardless of if you like them or not

That could be a reason. Diplomatic penalties with their neighbours for trading with you might be another.

Because to the WRE a podunk OPM trading with them at the start of the game means nothing.

Because the AI may not WANT to strengthen you. They may be aware that you are the most dangerous force in the game.

I wish the -5 leadership debuff on legendary would have been a stat buff or something else entirely.

Best mods for Rome 2 other than the uninstall wizard?

The topless vampiress one.

>restart an empire campaign on hard
>greenskin everywhere
>Marienburg lord declaring war and invading with full army at turn 10
>some faggot i never saw goes to war with me too
What the hell, was the difficulty patched?

If 7 we get a patch this week.

>equally
No it doesn't
The Eastern Roman Empire is turning in something like 30k a turn at the start of the game and spending 25k of it, but the Gepidae they're next to are turning in 4k and spending 3k of it
If each side gets an extra 300/turn, the Gepidae benefit far more

Good job, user. Now we wont even hear anything from CA for another month.

I tried ;_;
I couldnt wait anymore.

How can humans even compete?

>not playing on Ultra unit-size

Not being disgusting furries, for one

>Disgusting
Rude

-DeI if you don't mind the combat
- Radiuos if you're not an autist that has problems getting the version without units and a submod for unit upkeep
-Bullgods icons
-epic music pack

>Getting Franz and Gelt to lvl 30 by endless sacking that orc settlement next to Marienburg

>catch a dwarf army without arty
>park da boyz outside arrow range
>dumb stunties just there and let me unload all the ammo on my doom divers

That spot is fucking great, especially for the Karl Franz quest where you need 5 orc fights.

>we just want you to fight something else

OI THIS GIT GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE, GET EM

>Better Camera Mod
>Building Progression Icons
>Improved Loading Screen Artwork
>Home Region Movement Bonus
>Mousillon City Of The Damned vampire counts conversion /reskin
>Permanent Retinues
>Radious Total War Mod
>Radious - Decisive Battles Submod
>Stupid Campaign Agents - Aggressive AI Begone!
>UI Unit Markers
>Warhammer: Improved flags by Noif

Anything i'm missing?

>Beastcuck thinks he's a superior species

youtube.com/watch?v=LIOWzOLBSM8

>radius

best combat mod

>Dismounted Cataphract Black Orc Big 'Unz Boar Boys (Halberds)

>STILL NO PATCH
WHAT'S GOING ON

>those mods that add shields and lords variation

We need more variety god damn

Thats pretty good.

>t. Triggered Sprite

They're holding off on shit so they can justify their criminal dlc practices.

If 0 we wont get a patch until 2017

Close but no mango

>Radious

So campaign wise Kemmler is strictly worse than Von Carstein right?

Like even his bonuses are almost objectively worse.

I don't actually use it but do people dislike it for any reason other than it gives you too much dosh?

That's the only glaring flaw I see with Radious.

That any the fact his "unit packs" just make all th3 factions the same by giving the other ones copies of others troops, and he thinks it's good.

He's just a awful human being in general.

You failed Haruhi.
Now bend over, you'll become the Beastmen's breeding slut.

Black Thunderer Boar State Troops (Trollhammer Torpedo)

>page 8 before someone posts anything
Bring out your dead

Patch tommorow?
please

Should they scale magic up and nerf Spirit Leech vs. characters? I think they should.

if there is nothing this week game is officially dead

patch never

but really what could be taking them so long?

Nerf the cast range and/or nerf the effect subsequent casts have on the same unit

DX12 and maybe some FLC

does anyone have some kind of chart over post release activity from the other games in the series, just to compare how long we should wait before patch/dlc?

dlc is usually in about a month, patches is usually within the week. Shit nigga i think Rome 2 had patches daily

It took about a couple of days for Rome II's first large update, but it was a hot fucking mess that lit a fire under CA's ass. It took a couple of weeks for Attila's first major update. It's all on the TW wiki.

>still no patch
>luminark of hysh is still mother fucking garbage

it's depressing as all hell that a giant laser gun does no damage while some fedora wearing bitch uses harsh language to completely destroy shitters.

probably because Games Workshop are acting as massive cunts and won't allow any further actions without their consent.

_never_

Nerf spirit leech a lot
And nerf characters and heroes, this is not a fucking MOBA

This is fucking warhammer though

>actions without their consent

you sneaky bastard

>actions without their consent.

But hey! We got day 0 DLC! faster than any previous game!

every game had some kind of preorder

>Falling for the luminark is shit meme
It sends any normal lord from full HP to wavering in one shot, it's cost needs to be toned down tho

Summon the GW Representatives

>he's surprised that post-Sega cucking ca sucks at literally everything in literally every way

Noob, ca has been cucked since at least empire when they decided to try to destroy their modding community in the name of dlc

You mean the tabletop strategy wargame where huge armies clash together? Because if it's supposed to be an adaptation of the tabletop, it fucking sucks

Atilla was kinda slow to patch too, people just git used to fast and lots of updates to rome 2, but that's because that game was a fucking mess.

>You mean the tabletop strategy wargame where huge armies clash together

and most heroes are powerful as all hell? Yes, that one.

At least it wasn't an age of Shitmar adaption.

Don't even joke about that shit man you'll give me nightmare

Should there be a mod/upgrade that gives Hellcannon units two cannons?

when they are done with warhammer fantasy they will continue with this unless we make it clear that we don't want to play it.

Holy shit, man. Bless this ravaged body!

>Sally out of a town
>Garrison reinforcements come from behind the besieging enemy army

Alt-F4'd right out that shit is so fucking annoying.