pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lExn_WJFJLY
twitlonger.com/show/n_1snsdka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Birdie buffs when?
Bison buffs when?

>tfw Irrevelator already died

Who is that? Looks like siegfried in blazblue.

>sfv lmao

t.combofiend

>deadanimelmao

Why was the last thread deleted?

Let's not talk about it.

What fighting game character has the best smelling musk?

Capcom virallers keep spamming borderline nfsw images to lure kids into buying their scam game.

Twelve

see me in ____

"May"

janitors delete threads which have fg discussion because there are too many lewds

meanwhile last night the thread was being autistically spammed and they did nothing but watch

only mods can delete threads, not jannies. and the spam was eventually deleted yesterday. not much u can do about a spam bot lol

t. janitor

man this general has gone to shit since the sf4 days

might as well just join the discord at this point

the mong who made it was banned

Blazblue suuuuuucks

Which means his whole 4chanpass is banned too now.

is anyone else disappointed how blazblue turned out?

i really wish the series only had small balance tweaks every game and didn't try to change bnbs. like optimal combos changing between tweaks is one thing, but the amount of changes bb characters get is absurd.

I never played blazblue so I can only guess I would get annoyed. The changes namco does are already annoying for some characters like Ivy. I can autopilot her in sc2 but in everything after sc3 I have no idea what buttons do anymore. I did welcome the more reasonable attacks put on stances though.

What games have people been playing today? I've been having fun with Akatsuki Blitzkampf.

youtube.com/watch?v=lExn_WJFJLY

No one was playing doa.

This is why GG is much better. They don't change anything when it's not necessary. Look at rev, no balance patch so people don't have to relearn the game. No wonder BB is considered a kusoge.

Things changing keeps things fresh.
-- Non BB player.

But as far as I see, BB fans like sitting in training mode and coming up with combos.
Keeping BnBs same would make things boring for those people.

>Look at rev, no balance
true dat

It's sad that people would rather training boar than play the game. But hey all that training boar got the less entries than guilty gear and lost an evo spot.

i bet rashid smells like a locker room packed with sweaty pakistanis holding their arms up in the air

Revelator is fairly balanced

Because the balance is fine idiot.

>new GG game with no patch is already more balanced than BB with their million patched

Defend this bbcucks.

before console release jam got buffed and johnny got nerfed
seems they're afraid to go too far in 1 direction though.

even something as simple as letting bedman jump cancel his floor drills in sign 1.1 made him go from low to high tier

What was the Jam buffs and Johnny nerfs?

>waah I can't autopilot the character anymore
Sounds like they did a good job in changing her desu

Tekken 6
The netplay is killing my reactionary playing but it's fun to be on 3D fighters again.
Webum is totally me at the club.

Smart small changes, unlike flip flopping tiers in blazblue and changing the way characters play.

>evo spot is about playerbase
lol? Then who put dead vs marvel in there?

>balance is the only thing that matters
Go play SF1, with only one character the balance is perfect :^)

Unironically a better game than sfv.

Objectively the better balanced game than SFV.
You balance shitters should try the game out.

Why is tekken so great, my casual as fuck friends even got competetive and probably for the first time that i've ever seen actually focused and tried to learn the game.

So how's that transparency Capcom recently promised coming along

No character variety. GG has both.

You can mash buttons and make the black man spin.

Explain in less than 100 words why you don't main melty blood

you can't use the word "onomatopoeia"

your assignment is due in 10 minutes at most

>the same few characters win every tournament
>turboboars like FAB get beaten by no names
>balanced
lmao

>tfw you will never make money by teaching people fightans
>gootecks makes money telling people about how he used to be hot shit even tho he sucks
it's not fair

Who is the best fighting game protagonist ever?

Frig off.

I can do it in one

kusogamu

I prefer to not play by myself. You know, have others play the game too?

I feel like I've entered the phase where I think I'm good in that game but really I'm not.
This causes me to not have fun playing against bad players and makes me mad when playing against good players because I think I should be able to win.

It's a little too spastic for my preference. I still enjoy playing it though.

johnny's nerfs before he hit console:
>Changes to air grab: Removed ground bounce. Changed throwing direction from towards the bottom to horizontal. Increased time for OTG.
>Bacchus Sigh (mist) disappears if Johnny gets hit, added damage scaling if unblockable hits.

jam got random buffs across the board hoping more players could open her up.
too much to post so heres the blog. idk if it worked, jam still has issues.
twitlonger.com/show/n_1snsdka

may is the most well rounded character in the game desu

Look, one thing is changing moves, another thing is not having a bnb that works on everyone because they kept changing shit, it's fucking annoying

i gave melty an honest shot and didn't like it. i'm just not rly into indie anime fighters. don't think im weeb enough to appreciate them

>muh results parity
Fuck off communist

That is and will always be Ky.

Who gives a shit about tiers in kusoge like GG? You play the game to do dumb shit and meme on people that's it. Nobody takes it seriously

I don't have time for all these fighting games.

Good music
Easy to get into gameplay withc good learning curve
Flashy or basic styles
Big variety in characters and valid characters.

who /remain/ here?

lmao is fgg dead or is there a street fighter general these days
i havent browsed in 2 months

>Good music

July May come in June.
May is flat.

>GG
>character variety

>shit dick and asshole in kof?

More than blazblue

Then you should enter the melty blood discord! Plenty of players to play every day from every region of the globe!

If you focus on understanding why you got hit and why you lost every time and what you could have done to prevent it, you will be on the level of the people beating you soon enough!

what fucking reason is there to browse this thread anymore
I just came here to post that /v/ post collage
everyone who actually plays games goes to the discord
sf5 is fucking garbage
actual discussion of anything never happens

Basically anyone who actually plays games and isn't a complete retard has moved to the discord.

Only the worst shitposters still come to this general regularly

Who wants to tekken6/sc2/melty/2k2?

I just think Tekken has a wider appeal, including casual and non fighting game players who aren't really "gamers" in general

The more realistic visuals, while still retaining over the top elements, and the 3D plane are just more striking then the more cartoony characters walking in straight lines at each other.

It's easy to pick up and just start smashing each other and moving all over the place, 3D makes it very open and liberating

Now I'm not claiming 3D is better than 2D, just that I think it can appeal more. Not that Namco and it's "arcade first, console second" mentality is helping to utilize any of that.

I'll play, you choose the game except sc2 because I don't have it

>One female character's special attack depicts her pulling an opponent's face to her breasts
Nice desu yo

>reddiscord coming to a general to advertise people away
This happens in way too many generals and never is healthy.

-moons were a neat idea, but it made the roster too huge and matchup experience became difficult
-normals rarely have enough priority on hitboxes to be used as traditional pokes and spacing, making both players just want to rushdown 24/7
-rollback netcode is a meme
-the pantsu patch was a lie

Prepare your ass for more tekken then.

New main.

Melty bloodfags BTFO

nights can't blow anyone out except himself

>-rollback netcode is a meme

nights couldn't blow out a fukkin candle that nigga retarded

>-moons were a neat idea, but it made the roster too huge and matchup experience became difficult
I can see this being a problem for a lot of people, but i don't think it matters unless you want to be #esports and win tournaments for money and shit. When you find a new character you just learn to fight against them and have fun.
>-normals rarely have enough priority on hitboxes to be used as traditional pokes and spacing, making both players just want to rushdown 24/7
this is wrong
>-rollback netcode is a meme
this is ultra wrong especially since if you really want you can still use delay only, but it would be stupid because rollback is several orders of magnitude better than delay netcode

But why wouldn't you join the discord?

There is no samefagging because it's a chat.

Anyone who tries to spam will just get banned.

Sniff shit has its own channel.

You can't anonymously stir shit up because everyone has an identity

And if someone does nothing but shitpost you can just mute him

The only people who want to remain on fgg are mentally ill shitposters and people who don't play games and don't want to get exposed by people who actually play fighting games

>rollback netcode is a meme
t. GG cuck

I'm neither of those things and I want to stay in fgg!

Fuck off r/kappa I don't want to join your shitty skype.

So we know it's possible to have a decent connection when playing SC2 on dolphin emulator, but I noticed that cvs2 has a gamecube port (and rom), wouldn't it be possible to play that over the net in theory?

>You
>not mentally ill
>not a shitposter

cvs2 gamecube removed roll canceling so nobody plays that version

Sorry I was waiting for you to reply because I didn't see this post, I'm in now

Ok, then stay in discord. Why do you come here? Or Veeky Forums for that matter since you don't care about anonimity.