/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog general

/sthg/ #480- MMMMPH! Edition

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog general. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments
Sonic: Mega Drive First Look, Sequel Revealed
sonicstadium.org/2016/06/first-look-at-sonic-mega-drive-1-reveals-sequel/

Sonic Boom Fire & Ice E3 Trailer
sonicstadium.org/2016/06/sonic-boom-fire-ice-e3-trailer/

Sonic 25th Anniversary CD-DVD Set Revealed
sonicstadium.org/2016/06/sonic-25th-anniversary-cddvd-revealed-detailed/

Sonic 25th Anniversary Joypolis Party to be Livestreamed
sonicstadium.org/2016/06/sonic-25th-anniversary-joypolis-party-to-be-live-streamed/

Runners is Dead.
sonicstadium.org/2016/05/sonic-runners-shutting-down-next-month/

Sonic is joining the cast of LEGO Dimensions!
siliconera.com/2016/06/09/sonic-hedgehog-joins-lego-dimensions/

New Classic Sonic figurine revealed!
sonicstadium.org/2016/06/classic-sonic-25th-anniversary-figurine-announced/

>Recent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6HySJ28abA
youtube.com/watch?v=fbAOnU7ZcAA
youtu.be/r0YUMc5wNyA?t=3m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does this turn me on?

If I leave him in there, will he die?

shit meme.

Please don't compare Sonic to a scam. The complete disdain for fans of MN9 from its own developers became apparent almost immediately and the goal was to only fulfill what they were legally obliged to.

Sonic's problem was always being too ambitious, trying too many new things (different gameplay types in adventure and unleashed, motion controls in secret and bk, content and physics in '06) instead of polishing what they already have. That's why Colors and Generations were good, they just recycled old concepts and could focus on quality.

SANIC IN A JAR!!

youtube.com/watch?v=u6HySJ28abA

>Fixed OP
thank you user
OP is still faggot :^)

only after the countdown

>Who is the best Sonic character for fapping
your favorite one?

Since OP is a massive faggot

Previous Thread:

Meanwhile on the japanese Boom miiverse.

Is this from Sonic X?

Yes.

Always interesting to see some Japanese love for the comic. I guess the Japs do love Scourge, and Zonic was in that one arc.

Also

What's being said to him, anons??

i kind of really miss shard idk how i feel about the comic being rebooted to basically take out most of what made it so cool compared to the games, i know it couldn't be helped though.

Should I watch it? Saw parts of it dubbed when I was a kid.

Shard really wasn't that great, he was pretty boring.

They really only care about the really old arcs.

>
It's rather amusing to me to think that Sticks has the same mysticism towards civilization that mankind has towards nature. It's a matter of unfamiliarity that never really goes away.

I liked it when Conan the Barbarian did it, is what I'm saying.

Only way to watch it is subbed, unless you like hilarious censoring and the first time Pollock plays Eggman. Even then it's not really that good. It has a few great episodes, but overall it's pretty bad. Especially season 3 AKA Sonic GT

It says "Request" though so it's probably just some autist asking them to draw a character they've only ever seen a reference picture of.

You only have to watch one episode - I believe it was 20. It's when they go on a boat and they must've had a guest writer or some shit because it's non-stop comedy and absolutely fucking hilarious.

Because
>A
He's cute

and
>B
His short tempered will and sarcastic personality are prime for breaking, be it through torture, perilous situations, or sex against his will.
Every true sonic furry knows that fucking sonic is not really the goal. The goal is to be sonic and get fucked against your own will, or at the very least get captured

Please, he's just trying to sneak back into best level. He knows ink can't resist a bottle.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbAOnU7ZcAA
My sides

It's been almost 3 years, user. I miss him and the pre-reboot a ton, but it's time to move on and not dwell much on it anymore. The reboot has shown what it'll mostly be like and who it will include moving forward, so it's time to either enjoy it or drop it.

Sexy as hell but still the worst weapon in the game

>speed-filled
Amy a slow, though.

My favorite scene is Amy confronting Sonic and telling him to stop running around like a spaz. He instantly calms down and slowly walks down the corridor before looking back with a confident stare, then clutches his stomach and passes out.

>that rumor that Sonic was going to be in the 3DS version of HW
man that was fucking weird

youtu.be/r0YUMc5wNyA?t=3m30s

Oh god, what the hell was that? They added a bunch of talking and horrible sound effects, the sub didn't have any of that shit.

Hahaha now that's what I'm talking about

It's not very good. There's a few decent episodes, but for the most part, I wouldn't consider it worth watching much of.

>Oh god, what the hell was that? They added a bunch of talking and horrible sound effects, the sub didn't have any of that shit.
Welcome to 4Kids, this is what anime dubs used to be like

First episode features gunfire, the dub has laser sound effects instead
Nuff said

It's pretty unbearable all around, the highlights seeing irrelevant shit like Knuckles climbing a wall or Rogue sneaking around.

Reminder that 4kids made Popo blue

I don't think 4Kids had the rights to DBZ, did they?

The thing I liked about the book before it rebooted was that it was way out there in it's concepts and completely separate from the games. I enjoyed that it was completely it's own thing.

That said, I can understand why a lot prefer the reboot being a lot closer to the games and it's world even though that isn't my preference. Plus, it's way easier to digest for any new readers.

I'm going to enjoy this show.

They did to Kai during its first run.

definitely the kinda thing Sonic would say, though

This was meant to be a kids show even in Japan, right

Sadly it's 98% drinking tea with who gives a shit: the cast with a few rare glimpses of sonic characters.

Pic related: the only human who knew what was up.

Chuck was pretty based user.

Yeah. Japan is a lot more lenient in terms of cursing

Amateur dubs usually take many liberties like this.

Those are definitely the words they said though. Unlike other occasions.

>not based Tanaka-san

What the....
A ghost?

japan puts dead people to children's games/shows
japan is fucked up no matter what

youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI

Suddenly

Biolizard

It can be the case. For example, cuss words in english such as "bastard" or "hell" aren't so in spanish.

IN THE FUTUUUUUUURE
EVERYTHIIIIIINGSSSSSJUSTFLYYYYYYY
HMMMMNNNNNNNSSSUMMMMMNNNNNN
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMHMMMMMMMM

Well guys, happy summer.

More girls in bikinis pls.

Don't look unless you want to be spooked

Thunderbolt in sling bikini plz

Hold on, I just remembered something. Doesn't Gemerl have the ability to merge with other machines? That's why he's present in all the boss fights in Sonic Advance 3. I wonder if Ian will have Gemerl use this ability in the comics?

You know what, I might try that. Once I get back home on Thursday and fire up the tablet. No promises though.

Gonna be honest, that'd be pretty badass.

How is creepiness like that relevant to selling food?

Did he actually merge with them or did Eggman just build a slot for him to slide into in the machines?

Cute Miiverse Tikal

>_______

Sonic Battle?

nobody has compared sonic to mn9 except for butthurt backers

have more cute jap miiverse

Looks fantastic, also EpicTones?

>To save the Sky Patrol. Gemerl merges with it, upgrading the shit out of it

>kick boxing Rouge
Oh have mercy...

Yes

If I manage to do the stuff I need to do I'll comm him a little more sling work with Maddy

If Webber had the confidence for how savage that latest tweet was, one would almost presume the next game is something else altogether.

If that doesn't work out do Elise in the sling bikini

The next Sonic game will be a clicker game!

What he's just talking shit and the game ends up super fucking bad?

Sonic Clickers to replace Sonic Runners.

>that nose
Ew

Amy Rose is so beautiful!

No wait, a first person shooter

I wonder if he lurks here

Which art style does /sthg/ prefer, the Sonic Battle style or the Riders style?

Eh, I don't really see her wearing one myself, but you can always commission him to do it.

I'm kinda meh on both of them.

Yeah, he actually merged with them. It's mentioned in the Japanese website for Sonic Advance 3.

Aaron senpai?

Most definitely.

He should shill the comics like the Jap twitter did.

>that miiverse post
Anyone here speak squiggly lines and can translate it pls?

It says: Do you want to buy some illegal memes?

Not the guy I'm referring to

issue 283 get

Roughly.

>As the worst character in the series, I should off myself

Now get one of Roxy

No

I prefer Mama Robotnik.