rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.

legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvBxPPz-Fwk
youtu.be/Q1OPCezvNeE
youtube.com/watch?v=y0c4Ezih8j8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for alternate body skins when

My Masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvBxPPz-Fwk

>he plays fps on consoles

>he posts gifs that aren't animated

take off your pants, cowboy.

I wouldn't mind seeing the sleeveless variant in. Most of the pilot's helmet designs look weird, I'm surprised that Jager ended up looking good in game.

>he posts gifs instead of webms

I think they fixed Buck. You still need to be at the right distance to make a hole to vault through though.

>got 4 defenders and 4 attackers
>21 more days before I'll have all basic ops on starter

now this is masochism

>mfw putting up a Kapkan trap

Holy shit the laser is basically none existent

There is IQ to counter him and you still see the charge itself near the doorframe.

Why would you want to buy them all anyway?

Is there really a lot of cheaters?

I had a game earlier where a teammate said on the killcam the guy was aiming at him through a wall and following directly on him as he moved

Then the same guy shot me through a wall and down a staircase, it was pretty suspect

Post yfw you headshot nearly the whole enemy team as blitz by quick aiming

Bonus points if you don't spam the flash

My game won't fucking launch since the patch. I get a bullshit error

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

holy shit thats fucking hillarious

Not on consoles, some modded controllers but that's it.

That doesn't really mean you're good though, it just means they suck ass

Every 10 games there is atleast one who plays suspicous other than that still less than some free to play shooter

kek montagne 2 stronk

Never said I'm good, I just got the game a few days ago I'm still a scrub

I just implied that it feels good

>implying IQ players know how to play IQ

I've only seen one blatant person so far, but I'm also only level 43, so my experience is still limited.

The thing is, it's already really hard to tell if a good player is cheating or not on regular fps games so in a game with cameras, drones, gadgets that see through walls, team communication and breakable walls everywhere it's super fucking hard.

Especially since when you get experienced you just take random shots all the time. I got a headshot on a shield today by shooting a small burst at a wall just because I saw 3 super small bullet holes and just went for it. He insulted me and ragequiited. I'm sure from the killcam it looks 100% like I'm wallhacking.

The point is, nobody really knows how many cheaters there are.

Evening, or morning to our Eurofriends, Operators. How go operations? Hopefully you all are doing well in life and Siege!

you should really priorities new news/events with *** around it OP when creating a new thread so we dont get redundant threads

I'm playing Blackbeard a ton today

How the fuck is he fair

I just went 8 and 0

Hes a worse sledge. You're playing against shitters or are just on a roll today.

Blackbeard? Sledge? I think you mean Buck

Slap yourself.

>How people troll without ever playing the game

He said buck. I know he did.

Whoever designed him is completely retarded or just wanted to make a lot of money by selling an OP operator...

He'll be nerfed eventually. He has to be nerfed.

Is there a series of the qt girls?

Blackbeard is fair and balanced and you just need to get good.

There are ways to tell, like tracing movement through walls or perfectly tracing heads.

Good players won't do that though.

t. High Pigment Melanin Facial Hair

>WOW I PEAKED THIS WINDOW WHILE KNOW A GUY WITH A SHIELD ON HIS GUN WAS THERE AND DIED
>HES OP FUCKING NERF HIM REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is like 80% of the people that bitch about blackbeard. Its even better when I tell the faggots in game not to peak the fucking window yet they do it anyway.

I don't know all the ways, but esl found out that the team that took ACN had somebody walling and was doing none of the above.

It's totally fair somebody peak any window and be invincible. People are stupid when it comes to fighting him but he's still super busted. If they have a good headset and can hear flankers coming it's gg.

>1v1 and moving in on your position
>crosshair placement where you're sitting
>moving does nothing but have him shoot you while you change position
>staying there makes it worse than 1v1 vs Blitz

>>staying there makes it worse than 1v1 vs blitz

I'd rather go 1v2 against 2 blitzes rather than 1v1 cuckbeard

They aren't invincible but they have an advantage. The whole point of R6 is some OPs are good at some things while they also have disadvantages.

People are suppose to learn how to adept to blackbeard. The big fucking thing they have to learn is not to peak windows when they know hes there. Instead they need to either way, flank, or nitro cell if the blackbeard is retarded.

This is like bitching about Frost being OP cause you can't learn to fucking look down.

>window breaks
>spray a mag at it
>suddenly headshotted
>killcam shows Big Blackbeard's cuck shield taking 30 shots before he decided I should die

>poor af for the past few months due to my business failing
>see rainbow six siege starter edition on steam while I'm in my financial crisis but can't afford it
>business picks up like crazy after some advertising
>finally have the money to get it
>no longer available
>it was only available for two weeks
Fucking what?? Why would they do this? Doesn't it operate on an entirely different unlock system and have microtransactions? Why the fuck would you waste dev time building something like that if it's only going to be available for a short period of time?

People need to learn to fight against blackbeard better.

As a blackbeard main the best thing you can do is simply run away. Thats really the best strat. Please tell your friends.

>in objective room
>"just run away"
;)

Yes. Tell your friends.

Go to g2a and get a key from there, it's $20 now though, or you can get the full game uplay key for $25

>shot his shield 30 times in a row

Asides from the fact I don't believe that even if you did you're a fucking retard for not adjusting your aim.

There's a difference between downing one person and securing a room an entire room. And for the not being invincible thing, he's shit or going for an ace if his shield breaks, and if he's playing smart you see nothing other than his shield.

How am I supposed to run away before I even know it's a blackbeard?

Just play it safe and if you think its a Blackbeard, just run away.

To where? His hand is the only way to hit him if he's not a fucking inbred.

Steam summer sale is starting this week, though. I might as well just get the full version for $30 or something once it starts instead of paying some keyseller for a uplay-only version.

Does the starter edition's business model apply to the base game, too? Like, can people without the season pass still unlock the new operators via in-game currency, and the season pass is just an instant unlock of all of them?

Just walk away

>How do I counter a stove.

>how am I suppose to know its blackbeard
He sounds like a shield user which even if its not him you shouldn't challenge out right.
All his guns sound completely different from the other guns in the game
90% of games have him in there

>I might as well just get the full version for $30 or something once it starts instead of paying some keyseller for a uplay-only version

Fair enough if you don't mind the wait

>Like, can people without the season pass still unlock the new operators via in-game currency, and the season pass is just an instant unlock of all of them?

Yes, the season pass gives you early access to new operators and gives you the current ones (JTF2, Navy seals) for free but you can still buy them with renown or R6 credit

Then why are you dumping your entire mag if you fucking know that?

>How do I counter a shield that kills faster than you throw nitro?

Just let the enemy caputure the objective just don't do anything against Blackbeard just hide somewhere far away from the objective :^)

Okay, rad, then that's probably what I'll do. Thanks, user.

Not the same guy.

No problem bud

I'm shooting at a boarded window with a small hole in it on a day map, I'm not going to immediately recognize a blackbeard. I'm just trying to suppress fire at an awkward angle to discourage pushes and peaks.

Just saying readjusting your aim only works against the worst of the worst.

You do realize even competitive players expect a nerf and say he's too strong right?

You sound like a scrub.

>competitive players

>memes

youtu.be/Q1OPCezvNeE
WHAT

>what's esl?

>muh mlg player
>muh twitch stream
I bet you fags bought the esports skins

Thermite is actually a drone expert.

Nice projecting, scrub.

How the fuck does that shit even happen with the teleporting drones

I have no idea, but I think it's exclusive to Thermite, because it never happened to me with anyone else. But otherwise I'd say it might have something to do with lag and the drone's hitbox causing a conflict with world geometry.

Love the confused looking around

Pointing out their existence must mean we are invested in esports skins, how could I not have realized.

>Think it's over after it hits the roof
>It happens all over again but this time downwards

My fucking sides. Nice editing

So Kapkan is extremely useful in the daytime maps since the light can completely make the laser invisible

Hey guys, I heard someone in a match say that the devs confirmed on Reddit that they fucked up with Mute's jammer - the red circle is bigger but the effect is same as before, which is why drones can still jump it.

Anyone know if this is true?

I can't find the dev comment anywhere.

Well as a matter of fact you can still jump over jammers, noticed it on club house alot no height diffrence you can just jump over them.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0c4Ezih8j8&feature=youtu.be

This has happened like 5 times since the update.

Anyone else seeing it?

You mean roachlegs? they have been there since the release of Dust line i think

fucking This

Just got of playing and the amount of kapkan deaths is ridiculous. Its so hard to see

CRAZYLEGS STRIKES AGAIN

that stuff always happens

>mfw 9 kills in 2 rounds as kapkan
>4 of them with traps
I like where this is going.

>inb4 they nerf him again since consoleshitters keep dying to his traps and he is not a DLC operator

only seen one in about 3-4 hours of playtime, and it was an IQ of all things

Why is this game so painfully hard? I know it's skill based, but Terrorist Hunt does not seem like an overly great way to improve what little skills I have.

It's like Starcraft, in the sense that you're not really going to get better by playing vs dumb bots. The only way you get better is by playing vs real people and learning from that.

Sure, you can warm up your aim with T-Hunt, but it's not going to get you very far after that.

What's your Uplay? Maybe we can play together sometime (PC). I'm not great myself but I could help

It's a "play around the lag" and "known every inch of every map" type of game.

Getting rekt helps alot, make note of plays people who are good make, learn maps and places people like to play, and use drones. Realistic terrorist hunt is good for practicing aim if you have auto-aim off.

Because most shooters don't really give you the option to cap someone's ass through the floor. Game is very reliant on knowing the layout, callouts, and shooting without seeing someone (e.g. wall penetration kills, pre-fire).

I appreciate the offer, but I play on console since I could not afford the PC version.