youtube.com/watch?v=nazpxuqDa8M
youtube.com/watch?v=-c5Xnsi5a00
youtu.be/RkZLl1CUT9s
worldoftanks.com/en/tournaments/1000000258/team/1000059302/
youtu.be/dLsBjwlFDl0
youtu.be/dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Threads are dying again
Well the revival was good while it lasted I guess.

your Pz 4 looks like shit

It's my first screenshot ever, no bully ;_;

ace

post music that describes you and your platoon mates

youtube.com/watch?v=nazpxuqDa8M

This thread is now /vcg/

ace

ace

youtube.com/watch?v=-c5Xnsi5a00

>all these tank posts in a Valkyria thread

reeeeeee

WoT ain't got shit on real tank simulators

Valkyria Chronicles 3 NA release when?

So who wants to platoon with someone who hates how bad he is at the game?

This is a way cuter waifu than that Yukari sloot

>horse face
>hand bigger than that giant dude in GoT
yeah nah

user are you gay?

she looks like a retarded fish

better than Yukari the autism incarnate that /wotg/ fauns over so much

You're waifu a shit, floof is at least cute.

>thinks Yushitty Asskiyama is cute
I bet you're a member of goyim too

Where is everyone? Why is literally no body trying to prevent me from shitposting?

Because no one cares enough. Also, it keeps the thread "Alive"

has /wotg/ finally ded?

No, its just that euros are asleep and a few clappers are MIA right now, so we dont have anyone who posts regularly here.

Calling all NA namefags, Sam, Oberst, Seeker, Greg, Jon, Khalron.

one of you fags better start posting

>tfw not on the list
Guess I can't post :^(

>Jon
I dont post that often

youtu.be/RkZLl1CUT9s
LIVE, THREAD! I DON'T CARE IF I'M NOT ON THE NA NAMEFAG LIST

Another day with terrible MM. I got a pretty medal tho.

>worldoftanks.com/en/tournaments/1000000258/team/1000059302/

PW: Benis

One more tournament for old times sake /wotg/?

>High tier proh without any artillery

youtu.be/dLsBjwlFDl0
I WILL KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE WITH VOODOO IF NEED BE

I'm mad too. If i hadnt gotten double ammo racked in the beginning few minutes of the game i probably would have gotten the 2 shots off i needed for HT-12 for the T-55A

webm time?

ok

>dying
It went over the bumplimit tho.

youtu.be/dtCyepuLt8Q
It's okay, Sam. You don't have to be afraid, we accept you.

The best part about artillery is that you don't need to think too much. It's very comfy.

>that video

ok jer27

I can still him screaming

T-thanks

Benis's finest

Ultimate pleb MoE achievement

How do I play the scout Leopard

>Greg cares about his win rate
>With the way he plays

>hide in bush and spot
>run away
>look for light armored tanks to shot
>run away
>look for low hp tanks (360 max)
>*unzip clip in the ass*
>run away

Just like every LT.

I spammed gold with the 5cm

>I played a gimped Chaffee

Pretty much only good for spotting damage and hit and run attacks on paper tanks. It really needs a new gun even if they have to make something up.

What if they lowered it's tier instead

It's fun to play, just like the old luchs

It's literally just a Luchs with much worse MM and marginally better stats though. Really no sense in keeping it over the Luchs.

It really is.

can your luchs clip and ram a SPIC to death?
yeah, I thought so

yes you do you constantly blogpost

That was the idea behind it. I quite honestly hated the 3cm and only started getting better games after swapping to the 5cm.

Not this shit again

Don't have to, because my Luchs doesn't see tier 7 lights.

How do we make tier 6 and 8 meds actually good?

They're all pretty good if you fire gold

nice copout
also the luchs isn't nearly as fun to play and can't bounce shit
:^)

It's been a while since I looked at tanks not the E8 or Crommy, but I'm pretty sure only the Crommy has a good gold round at tier 6.

Most tier 6 meds are good though, they just have absolute shit MM on NA.

Tier 8 meds are hard to balance. They need more DPM and/or mobility upgrades pretty much across the board (except the Russian UFO with the T-54 gun), but if they got buffed they'd completely shit on lower tiers and lights.

Tier 6 and 8 meds are fine. The only problem is that they are overshadowed by same tier light tanks. Tier 7 meds on the other hand...

>Tier 7 meds
Lets just take tier 6 meds, give them more HP, and throw them against tier 9s. What could possibly go wrong? T20 and T-34-1 are the only ones that can really defend themselves.

It's just a NA thing? Welp.
I really don't understand how the T20 is supposed to be the best tier 7 med when it has such an iffy gun. I know that TDs get guns a tier higher than the other tanks, but the SU-100 having a bigger gun, higher alpha, and superior rof really confuses me. At the same time, having a tier downed Pershing with no turret at tier 7 sounds kinda dumb.

T20 is odd in that it gets better the worse the MM is. It has good mobility, depression, view range, alpha, and stupid APCR pen which all allows it to at least be relevant against tier 9s. Most of the other tier 7 meds either suffer from having low alpha guns, shit pen, or can't put themselves into positions to use their guns nearly as well because of bad depression.

I'll admit the T20 wasn't nearly as liked before sprem.

Most tier 8 mediumss have been repeatedly nerfed (indirectly) for years at this point. Everything started going downhill when they stopped seeing tier 5 tanks, and WG never really gave a fuck after that.

I'm grinding the German tier 2 SPG. Should I research the Bison or Wespe?

I really don't get their ignorance of the tier 8 meds. While there are a few that can compete, it's glaringly obvious most of them have no real value in any game mode as heavies fight better and lights do everything else better. 8 was their esport tier for quite a while, yet apparently all they took from that was the IS-3 needed more buffs.

you're only going to play 15-20 games in it unless you're terribad, so it really doesn't matter

Yeah, IS-3 needs a buff, VK4502 A and Caernarvon are okay.

The shitshow on their sandbox server has killed any hope I had they'd ever fix their shit.

wespe is the better route imo, because that semi turreted t4 is more fun to play

bison already had shit accuracy in before 8.6 due to the narrow traverse arc, it's probably like playing roulette right now

I have morbid curiosity at this point to see if WG is actually stupid enough to push ANY of that horseshit forward. Raping of non-RU mediums aside, there's some hilarious WTF shit in there like the E3 with a 390 alpha gun and arty stunning you for 30 seconds on a splash.

Artillery is quite literally killing this game. NA server population is going to be too low for WG to justify an NA server at all if people keep quitting at the rate they are.

at least the 35 is still going to be op

NA is shit

>Artillery is quite literally killing this game.
Says increasingly nervous man for the 100th time in 5 years

tanks

I need help equipping my Object 416. I have rammer and VertStab, can't decide on the third slot.

With rammer, BiA, and vents, I can get the reload on the top gun down to 6.88 seconds.

With BiA, optics, and situational awareness, I can nearly max out my view range.

What do? How does the play? Which will it benefit more from?

Ask yourself, do you often get to fire more than one or two before running away or do you often find yourself hiding in a bush waiting for reds to drive to you.