/ps2g/ - PlanetSide 2 General

It's Raining HEGs, Hallelujah!

Update: The Crown is still the only base worth fighting for. Anyone who says otherwise is a turbo scrub who can't hold The Crown.
Here's some stale pasta.
Also, a bunch of other shit nobody really cares about.
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-1-14.237234/#post-3341561

Secondary changes (not on live yet, probably isn't final too):
pleddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/46lnit/current_pistol_buffs/

PTS has some new ANT stuff and a basic construction system.
3 Walls
3 Bunkers
2 Turrets each

God Damn Vehicle Hacking Shitfiltrators: youtube.com/watch?v=MrwLT5fLnmg
---
>What is this game?
pastebin.com/baxwRMDg
>How do I play?
pastebin.com/CWn3VQJD
>How do I play? (advanced)
pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png
---
Old thread is ded. Shitters.
---
free shit: themittani.com/planetside2-mittani-pack

reminder to remove dig

why do you keep using old OPs

Pulled the last one out the archive. Why not update it instead of bitching like a vanu?

I LEAVE FOR A FEW HOURS AND IT DIES

U GUIZ NEED 2 SHITPOST MOR

NO U

OK I WILL

So anyway, there I was dropping little presents on the vanus and this guy tries to roadkill me. Then he does it again four minutes later. Judging by the steadily increasing number of sniper shots, vanus get a bit salty when you give them the old Lasher treatment.

Last threads were
And finally the last "proper" thread before we stopped having enough posters to keep the thread from dying (without constant shitposting):
>tfw we finally ran out of shit to talk about
Gotta die sometime I guess.

Fucking vanu hackers on emerald.
Killing people through walls and instantly turning to headshots on people in several directions.
Can't tell me global K/Ds above 5 (even 3 is borderline) with mostly infantry weapons and 15k+ kills are fucking legit.

Also fucking headshots only on 100m+ with SMGs.

prorionlol

>Can't tell me global K/Ds above 5 (even 3 is borderline) with mostly infantry weapons and 15k+ kills are fucking legit.

imo if they have 15k kills on a weapon that makes it more likely that they're legit since it shows that they have a massive amount of experience with it and will have figure out all its nuances and the best way to use it

also, padding an infantry kd is easy, its just a matter of only going to fights that are good for your faction and avoiding everything else

>Killing people through walls and instantly turning to headshots on people in several directions
Could be lagging, but I guess could also maybe be cheating

Is it just me or is the game a lot less fun because most of the casuals quit and only the most hardcore guild premade autists stayed, causing every fight to be full of K/D padding cheesers?

Are you high user. 9/10 kills is a lowbie.

Its especially noticeable when you play during off hours.

yeah nah
1/10 are lowbies you mean

m8 That's a killboard right up there.

yeah whatever kid, how's that shrimp dick treating you?

I told you already, I don't find you attractive in that way.

guys

guys

pls

cant we all just erp

thats not a 'no' :3c

most 'hardcore guild premade autists' are still terrible and never actually improved beyond learning how to pull MAX's and bulldog gals. They might have 2-3 decent players per outfit, that's it. There are very few pure-infantry 'skill' outfits out there, and they mostly all switch factions to find the best fights and only use their 'outfits' losely to quickly squad up. These will be the top players from all across the factions and outfits who know eachother and get along after years of play.

Just let it die
Regardless of whether or not PS2 is dead, /ps2g/ is certainly dead

3 is nothing special and even 5 is doable. Over 10 while also having high KPH and accuracy would be suspicious.

Are you saying that being a lonewolf farmer who switches factions to always have a biofarm is skill? Rofl

>Just let it die
but.. im a medic

*headshots you twice with commissar*
nothing personnel
*cloaks away*

last bump before I go to sleep ;_;