/fog/ - Fallout General

Don't be a stranger, Nick.

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5swLBoWTvPQ
youtu.be/mLJ1gyIzg78
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15429/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/moddescription/?id=15429&preview=&pUp=1
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD
modsfallout4.com/resurrection-by-resurrectiondev/
youtube.com/watch?v=nV0ypBbkRoU
kat.cr/fallout-4-contraptions-workshop-beta-dlc-t12772155.html
modgames.net/load/fallout_4/globalnye/resurrection/425-1-0-21385
sendspace.com/file/mcm3zp
mega.nz/#!Ks52ERRD!fa-Rd3vVOlXynGKMsdFim6HxrhjY2Ftjs07LEArnQF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

say something nice about my daughter

Smelly Curie Farts!

She could be uglier

ain't as ugly as she could be

She looks retarded and you should kill yourself.

>
>"too heavy to carry"

But. What if you made a trap door with dead brahmin / radstag on it. And then fall onto a belt?!

whats the best looking armor combo?

Asked this in last thread: Wtf is the point of the Sorter and the Conveyer belts?? This is Fallout not Industrial Revolution Simulator 2077. Wtf Todd? Stick with TES, Fallout should be taken over by Obsidian.

Also where my Enclave bros at?

Buff, MEGA is being a bag of dicks today, could you put your HATS HATS HATS on some other filesharer?

Anyone have Resurrection mod saved or uploaded somewhere?

It was removed on Nexus and the creator banned without warning because the modder """"stole"""" 2MB of textures from another mod.

youtube.com/watch?v=5swLBoWTvPQ

Ill literally suck your fucking cock and put your balls in my mouth for a download link

Alright. I'll put it on sendspace. Will take a few moments.

>tfw no download for Contraptions

Weird, this brahmin let me pick it up

Thought you guys might like this, hour and a half long vid explaining why Fallout 3 was utter shit and Bethesda shouldn't make fallout games: youtu.be/mLJ1gyIzg78

Machine that scraps weapons/armor when?

check kat.cr

there may or may not be a link or lebbits "r/modpiracy"
you should check it out

God fucking damn it are you serious? It looked cool and I was thinking about using it but my computer is shit so I was worried.

realistically speaking, a dead brahmin should give you several hundred units of meat when rendered

any master torrent or list of decent mods for New Vegas that work well together? I have pieced the game together 3-4 times and have done full runs, but i just dont want to sit and cherry pick mods for hours again. I think it would also be interesting in getting mods that I know little about, so when I come across the content I can enjoy seeing it for the first time. I don't mind sexout/what have you, but I want to do a full playthrough for the most part. I saw the recommended ones in the pastebin, but I was looking for a personal recommendation of mods that go well together, or even simply a nice batch. I have the base game and all the dlc.

will do senpai thx

Well there's already a junk recycler in this mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15429/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/moddescription/?id=15429&preview=&pUp=1
I assume it wouldn't be too hard to make one that takes clothing.

It doesn't do weapons/armor

What was Resurrection's latest version before it was taken down?

the sorter picks out targeted items that go through it

you can do this yourself, but maybe you want a dedicated manufacturing plant, so sorters ensure ingredients get fed to the right machines, while dumping other shit in a pile.

that way you can make instamash and bullets at the same time by dumping ingredients in the star of the production line rather than each machine individually.

not practical at all, unless you're building a shitload of different manufacturing plants to build 100's or 1000's of items each.

pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

Finally at Witchcraft Museum, I have a vague idea of what to expect but I hope this is spookier than Borers

Interesting. Just 2 meat though? I might make another brahmin farm or radstag farm just to farm bones, meat, and other goodies.

I dunno about several hundred, but I'd say at least 20. The thing is, each helping the SS eats is like eating an entire backstrap or cow thigh by himself. So I think realistically a cow should give like 20 units of meat, but cooking a meat should give like 5 steaks each.

And then make it so food can spoil unless you build a powered refrigerator to store it all in.

>hour and a half of stuff we already know

Most everything is going to be "A, B, choose between C and D, and E if you get D". But you're probably already well aware of this.

The only things that can be said for sure are script extender, YUP, anti-crash, anti-stutter, and so-on.

There's a guide somewhere that has merged patches and shit along with install order for 3 different numbers of mods, going up to 200+, but the thing is, lots of them are still being updated, and many of them that were abandoned were picked up by someone else.

"And I dont mean the pastebin, Im looking for a batch torrent or personal suggestions"

This is kind of fun!

Each unit of meat is only half a pound

A cow can easily give hundreds of pounds of meat

How was it user

make it so buffscale
make a mod that gives us 20 meat and cooks into 5 steaks per meat

I am not as sneaky as I thought

That's such an easy mod I'd be surprised if it didn't already exist. Its like 2 numbers in the CK to change and thats it.

>>hour and a half of stuff we already know

Fair enough.

kill yourself my man

Think I got a working one, thanks.

Neither was I.

But then again power armor and shotguns are rarely quiet.

Why is a suppressor even an option on the combat shotgun

seriously if you're not gonna post the download that's NOT THE STUPID BETA then you need to FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE FAGGOT

dont forget to patch the auto-butcher to give 20 meat

and maybe more human meat and meat from other animals

Bone base component has a weird world object

get used to disappointment

>beta
is the dlc faggot

So what cool shit can I do with Contraptions?

>Getting this mad
Git gud or kill yourself.

Hey Buff, made a baby deathclaw.

Wanna help me rig it?

A) Suppressors aren't complete sound silencers
B) They're useless for sufficiently high velocity rounds
C) They do work on most shotguns and increase the length of the barrel, resulting in a tighter spread for buckshot
D) Buckshot (shouldnt be) the only ammo type for shotguns

Are you really this retarded?
the beta is the dlc

setscale .25
baby claw

Because fuck you, that's why.

holy shit someone is assblasted

Not sure. I never learned about it until today.

I dont' know if this is the latest version, but this guy made a vid today about installing it post-nexus so it is legit.

modsfallout4.com/resurrection-by-resurrectiondev/
youtube.com/watch?v=nV0ypBbkRoU

download is big for a mod, 2.2GB, so its going to be a while before I can test cause I live in KY with the worst internet in USA

No, that's just a midget.

this one has no horns, smaller spines and tiny Trump hands.

>scrap everything mod author asks people to go over to spring cleaning's page and spam links to his mod

Getting bored again. Time to go back to character creation I suppose

So are the recipes the machines machines come with all I'm going to get or can I find some more shit elsewhere?

Cus I'm feeling a touch disappointed about being able to make pretty much fuckall.

>Uploaded on 2016-04-24

Not the latest version.

i have one that i downloaded 5/18/2016 version 1.2

i dont know if thats the latest

Oh neat, sure. My internet's being a little slow ATM due to re-upping the hats, but as soon as thats done I can download it.

How do I tell if Contraptions installed correctly? What is all the new stuff under?

Anyone found an ESM/BA2 torrent for Contraptions? None of these exes seem to work for the legit version.

>"scarrrs xD im sooo unique"

Stop spamming your shit waifu anytime.

Kill yourself you pathetic nignog

Why is Far Harbour's voice acting so dreadful?

>spring cleaning, last updated in april, doesn't work in far harbor, unresolved bugs that came with game updates
>scrap everything, updated yesterday, bugs getting ironed out

the choice is clear

I've seen 1.3.4 around somewhere but I'm not sure if that's even the latest version.

here
kat.cr/fallout-4-contraptions-workshop-beta-dlc-t12772155.html
Fuck off buycuck

better than not having it at all.

if you find a newer one please share

there is a Russian site updated 6/13 where you can download via torrent but you have to make an account and I dont feel like it atm

modgames.net/load/fallout_4/globalnye/resurrection/425-1-0-21385

you need perks to build some items, especially weapons and armor

Will the Minutemen still obey me if I join the Institute?

Is the beta actually stable/full featured?

see

>realistically speaking, a dead brahmin should give you several hundred units of meat when rendered

Cooking your meat at a cooking station is better thar converting it inti radioactive CRAM, the food maker is a failure.

I'm beginning to suspect that scrapper is one of them. As I have literally every other crafting perk.
They're the shitty backup faction that barely obeys you to begin with and will go up in flames in the instant you stop breathing. The worst you'll get is Preston complaining about your decision like once.

I used Spring Cleaning because I thought Scrap Everything still had the cell reset bug

You're right, it's stupid to think that Bethesda would improve or fix anything in a reasonable timeframe.

Scrap Everything doesn't scrap the shitty hammer animations like Spring Cleaning does.

My computer only has 4GB of RAM

can i still play FO4 decently or is the game just that shit?

>The worst you'll get is Preston complaining about your decision like once.
I like bringing preston with me to a settlement that he says needs help then slaughtering everyone there to make it allied with me.

Deacon: You stopped Salem from going nuclear.

We will never know what Salem's Museum was supposed to be like.

Does the pillory work for anyone? I can't get Mama Murphy or anyone in them.

>only has 4GB of ram
Drop a vice for like a day or blow a dude. Ram is dirt fucking cheap
>doing anything with Preston but getting his affinity perk and then forgetting he exists

Better than consoles...

>2287
>turning your meat into CRAM

I shiggy wiggy do

> the food maker creates food that gives radiation
Did bethesda even try with this dlc?

Here's the Sendspace link

sendspace.com/file/mcm3zp

You still here, user?

yea. trying to make account on russian site while I wait for the other one to download but can't get past the cyrillic slavcaptcha...

>So are the recipes the machines machines come with all I'm going to get or can I find some more shit elsewhere?

Your Chemistry station has new Fat Harbor recipes, you got new Fog Condenser uses (oil),
Fried Gulper etc, and the CoA radaway formula,

doesn't work

can load into the game fine and dick around, but the moment I open up the workshop the game CTD

Nice!

The butcher converts corpses to meat and bone pieces and other body parts, and the recycler converts those pieces to the base components, then drops it all in my settlement inventory

Now if only the recycler scrapped weapons into their base components

Anyone Raider-fu here?

Yo, I don't know if there's something wrong on my end, but your HATS mods causes me to crash every time I install it.

Don't bother. I already made one. Here's the torrent file: mega.nz/#!Ks52ERRD!fa-Rd3vVOlXynGKMsdFim6HxrhjY2Ftjs07LEArnQF4

If you don't trust my upload, you can get it yourself from russian site:

username: FalloutGeneral
password: FalloutGeneral

No I just have a junky character who likes to snipe and take drugs because fuckyeah 30 second jets for headshots