docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TX2ec7DmIw
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/46432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for everything goes in an invasion, stop being salty

Aha. Want me to stick with Apollo then?

The what is the age of the deep?

What would you all say is the best designed areas of the Dark Souls series and why?

ANYTHING GOOOOEEEEES

anything goes you inbred rabbit

Switch if you want, we're at even wins/loss I think.

Ds1 forever king

It means Miyazaki is a hack that rehashes his shit instead of making an unique game

Strickly speaking Blooborne here, Centra Yharnam, Research hall, and forbidden forest are the actually complex areas. You can get lost and gotta memorize the layout, and there are more that three ways to get to different locations.

The rest of the ereas are more linear in the sense that it's a straight oath with shurcits connecting it to the beggining

We don't know, even that terminology doesn't make any fucking sense when applied to Bloodborne the cosmos are mentioned far mor than the ocean. Adding onto that why the fuck can't Bloodborne be it's own self contained thing? I hate these fucking crossover theories because they add nothing substantial to either game. What's the point.

D E E P E S T
E
E
P
E
S
T

L O R E
O
R
E

Shulva, for the atypical approach to combat encounters (eg. re-arranging the are'as terrain to split up and block enemies), the puzzle mechanics that made exploration more dynamic, the extreme 3-dimensionality, the unique encounters (ghost-run through the sanctum) and the creative approach to checkpoints.

Sure, anything goes, but, if you hide behind a fogwall(or equivalent) as a host you are still a faggot.

>what's the point

Rationalizing Dark Souls 3's bare bones lore

>the cosmos are mentioned far mor than the ocean
The cosmos and the ocean are the same thing in Bloodborne, user.

i want a souls bf

Alridch is not trying to bring the coming of age of deep. He was gathering power to prepare for whatever came with the age of deep.

How does it rationalize anything? It's like saying Dark Souls 2 suddenly becomes a really good story when they headcanon that it's in the same universe as King's Field when the ties between the two are strenuous at best and fucking nonexistent at worst.

>deep sea
>great volumes of water guarding sleep and rituals
>kos came from the sea
>yharnam is under a metaphorical ocean which reperesnts the hunter's curse
>more than half of the great ones have a relation to the sea:
>ebrietas and her swuid-like apnedages, kos of course, moon prescence is supposed to look like an aurelia jellyfish, otherwise known as the MOON JELLY

There's a lot of connections to water and the ocean in Bloodborne

I don't think they're the same thing but the two things are definitely linked and mix with each other in nebulous ways. We also don't have to suppose that this Age of the Deep as it was perceived by Aldrich was the only thing going on in that age.

BETRAYAL

Black Knight Great Axe is nothing but an over glorified spatula. Prove me wrong, lore nerds :^)

it's a big axe for killing big things senpai

so whats the deal with the watchdogs of farron covenant? why arent invasions more frequent? is there some secret guideline on getting frequent invasions? i want that curved sword!

Not him, but I like the idea that, in Bloodborne's world, the cosmos and space is just an ocean that works in another level we can't comprehend. That's how great ones work both as aliens and as sea creatures, space is their swimming ground. Even more fitting since yharnam is under the sea, below where Kos would float around. Space is just the great one's sea

It's just a little theory of mine tho, I know you can find a way that it wouldn't make sense.

It's literally just a candelabra you grasping fucks holy shit.

DLC except poison dlc

Spinttuo I thought FUGS one handed R1 was unparryable?

I really hope the dlc finally gives us an abyss-themed area so I have an excuse to cosplay as an abyss watcher.

>Spinttuo
KILL YOURSELF YOU LAGGING FAGGOT

All 1H movesets except whip are parryable

Not r2s

(You)

What 1HR2 are unparryable, user?

Don't you have to be in the swamp to get summoned? A lot of people in that area are low level so summons will be hard to come by.

Fug I thought it was different for the FUGS or something and that was why ppl wanted the 1handed moveset. Seems to me like the only reason 1handed UGS are any good are for PvE

Netcode.

How did the invasion restrictions and handicaps get through development without anybody thinking that perhaps they went a little overboard

>Humanity big stack defenses nerfed
all right yeah whatever
>New invasion formula
eh ok I can stay low work around it
>Weapon restrictions
getting a little too friendly, keeps it even I guess
>Health and estus handicaps
ok so host has straight up advantage now no more excuses for getting stomped
>99 out of 100 invasions into groups of 3
give me a fucking break From
>Seeds and Blues
Surely this is enough to cradle any baby to sleep
>Drop souls at invasion location
Fuck you and fuck this game

Welp, I guess the FC is ded for now

Was fun for the whole 5 peole that showed up.
Sorry for my shithole internet, but we did manage at the end

Our hearts go to Lohillus, and his mage dominance, luv u bby
And Sam, for his patience, thanks bruv, Apollo for them faith spells, and short appearance by Andy who probably saw the shit connection and said FUCK THIS

Until (hopefully) next time!

reposting since i didn't get enough (you)s
youtube.com/watch?v=0TX2ec7DmIw /neat/
>people fap to these

Someone already gave me one, thanks for the thought though.

doesn't really matter, as people still get deluded with anime fan art, and headcanons.
people still fap to gwyndoplin after pic related

>pontiff opponent switching between BKG and WP

why even play at this point?

jesus christ

>nameless king

people want 1handed fugs because the swings are horizontal

Was fun times but now it's off to NG+3 where I can host the FCs muhself.

Bootleg Frozen games are so bad...

>It made Frampt looked good
>It made the giants wage war on Dranleic
>It won't burn in the Kiln of the First Flam
>The Abyss Watchers stopped watching
>Not even Frampt could stomach it
>Even Aldrich wouldn't eat it
>It broke Kalameet's wing
>It made the Pursuer stopped pursuing
>It killed the Everlasting Dragon
>Unbreakable Patches was broken from it
>It turned Gough blind
>Marvellous Chester was sent from the future to destroy it, but he failed
>Artorias would rather succumb to the Abyss
>Oh wait, it IS The Abyss
>Artorias crippled himself and turned insane rather than face it
>Anor Londo turned dark
>Aldia lost his humanity from it

I'm at sl 32. Is that too high?

I am already stacking on weight and using a shield with huge requirements and the highest stability in the game, the fact that I need a fucking ring to give any kind of desperate, marginal advantage against tiny weapon r1 spam for it to work is fucking retarded

Anything smaller than a greatsword should be bouncing off the steel wall on my arm, give you a little time to think ok maybe swinging into this turtle shell isn't a great idea

The Deep is the Painted World, lads.

Deep Protection:
>The deep was originally a peaceful and sacred place, but became the final rest for many abhorrent things. This tale of the Deep offers protection for those who worship amidst those horrors.
The Painted World was peaceful, with kind inhabitants, until the gods started putting everything they hated (Velka's harpies, Occult Ember, etc.) into it.

Storyteller's Staff:
>Staff of a heretic storyteller who shares tales of the Painted World to forlorn souls.
Painting Guardian Curved Sword:
>A weapon described in legends passed down amongst heretics, wielded by the Painting Guardians.
Painting Guardian Set:
>The hunchbacked teller of ancient tales describes unwanted souls who are unwelcome across the lands, and are eventually drawn into a cold, painted world.
The Corvians are seen along the Road Of Sacrifies up to the Cathedral, in Irithyll, and in the Untended Graves - all places where the Deep has control. They also resemble crows - Velka is connected with the Painted World. Is it far-fetched that the destroyers of the Painted World would not want the storytellers to tell of what they destroyed, and brand them heretics?

It's also fitting that Aldritch literally consumed Priscilla, like the Deep consumed her Painted World, and that a small doll is taken from the Archdeacon of the Deep to enter the snowy Boreal Valley.

Charged ones

>pope niggers getting rekt
lmfao 3v1 shitters and still fail

Who needs a monster bosses, when you have humans like this.

The can be, though

So how are you tonight, /dsg/

Most of that wouldn't be so bad were it not for the gank matching. DaS3 has the most casual carebear fagbaby tumblr player base of the entire series by now and so 95% of people are summoning through the whole game. I'm at the point where I'm starting to feel like invader slots should be one for each phantom.

>tfw no FC bf

You forgot
>Get literally 2-3 hundred souls per invasion

yea, only 2handed standing attacks are unparryable, google search unparryable attacks to prevent me(and others) from doing this

Help! I'm completely burnt out on builds in this game.
I have a sl 89 +2 ring stacked 36/40 quality build. SL 70 pure dex build, a sl 70 pure str build, a sl 125 waifu 60 int MLGS/CSR build (extremely fun especially when you play so aggressively that you make other duelists give up and jump off the pontiff cliff) and a sl 125 40/40 pure pyro. What should I do now? Make a sl 15-20 twink or migrate back to Veeky Forums since my interest in the only videogame series that I actually enjoy nowadays has sharply declined?

>Hodrick and Eygon look the same as their voice actors

Running ones and that's it.

It does sort of boggle my mind that shield deflection doesn't exist for players when it still exists for enemies. The big fat blue fucks stagger when their giant halberds hit a greatshield FFS.

Really though, I don't know how you're having problems with yhorm's, 40 end and FaP. That should easily be more than enough.

I killed one guy in Ds1 today and he dropped 70k souls, on a lvl 44 invader

thanks for the fresh stack of lloyds and dung pies loser

>Aldritch literally consumed Priscilla
nope

>Aldrich literally consumed Priscilla

No. He dreamt of her as he was digesting Gwyndolin. That's why the Lifehunt Scythe is a miracle and not the real thing.

Make a 60 faith buld, oneshot dragon with ToD, or just go play something else to avoid burnout.

There's plenty of souls in the deep

There's an existing spreadsheet of parryable attacks you mongrel

>Aldrich consumed Priscilla

Complete bullshit but I was actually thinking about the rest myself; specifically how the game presents the Deep and Abyss so differently. I've been wondering for ages and ages what that weird spooky void that sings and hisses and growls around the painted castle was.

>ayyton

Murdered. Otherwise aight. Might not sleep tonight we'll see. The night is young and so are we.
>TFW no qt souls gf

Do you think the DLCs will add enough content and invasion mechanical fixes to help fix the game's longevity?

DON'T BULLY HIM

Considering every DLC since the first game has been significantly better than the base game, I'm fairly optimistic.

There's plenty of souls in the deep

>Do you think the DLCs will add enough content
Yes
>invasion mechanical fixes to help fix the game's longevity?
No

The restrictions would fly if they were 1v1 invasions a majority of the time like you'd normally find in past games

but with legit 99% of invasions are into groups of 3 who then get fucking blues on top of it, the invader should be getting the same health buffs applied per phantom like enemies and bosses get and then apply the handicap

Blades of the darkmoon would be closer to their guilty punishing roots if they got flagged to assist invaders who zoned into a 1v3 scrub carrying party

Please to be seeing
There's no hope, might as well go hollow.

>inb4 Northern Limits as DLC

More like dead souls general lol

lol

I bully Yorshka everyday until she apologizes for being alive

That was what I was directing him for, my hostile friend, google ds3 unparryable attacks and that info will be there, since I don't have the image.

Or, you could actually be useful and post it yourself,instead of being a salty bitch

I especially love that even when you get a second invader, you have fucking friendly fire on as well for god knows what reason, so you can't even properly team up on the host to prevent him from summoning or else kill each other.

What I'd REALLY love, other than invaders getting all estus back when they kill a phantom, is for invading sunbros to automatically prioritize worlds where an invader is outnumbered, and occupy their own special slot to jolly coop with reds.

what is the best pyromancy that you can acquire with the minimum int/faith

fireball

Won't fix phantom range abuse being the fundamental tenant of pvp or slow down healing enough to get punished if you do 2 ft in front of someone

Woah friend turn the spicy meme meter down it's too intense

>tfw on PC and accidentally summon a hacker called "The Tumbleweed" that has no weapons and full thorns armor
>and an infinite life hack.

Yeah, good job I guess. Real fun.

>when they buff with tears and you already have a piece of thorns equipped

Giving advantage to the players who keep away and conservatively circle strafe and purely react is surefire way to make sure your game isnt fun to play

If a faggot I invade sucks at the game and is literally too scared to even fight back I should be able to bully the fuck out of him I thought I was playing dark souls here

could someone help me fight Dancer on ps4

my psn is dead_abe

Would a pure multi caster such as this sans miracles be fun and viable?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/46432

tears is so you don't die to HA trades

do duel charms dispel tears?

no

I am legitimately considering invading as a hacker just for the fuck of it.

Don't get me wrong, I had my fair share of greivances and grief with the game when I was maxing every covenant, but I won the majority of my invasions and learned to have a kind of psychopathic, sadistic fun at the end exulting in easy wins against shitters at the end of the game who still hadn't learned to play.

Now though I just . . . I don't even know. I'm bored and I want to make gankers feel bad. Do a little wild justice. Revel in a fleeting power fantasy without substance.

It's the only buff that ignores charms

Unfortunately, no

True. The game is in a sad state of affairs unfortunately.

On the other hand, at least several games are coming out in the near future in the same sorta genre, like Absolver and The Surge. I can only hope they actually deliver on the PvP side of things, because it's sad that the dark souls series, in it's entirety, is pretty much shit.

Not so much the PvE mind you. I think that experience is certainly worth going through at least one time. But everything else is completely shit.