/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1113

■ Current Update: 「龍乱の大祭」Part 1
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-4th-anniversary-update-brings-new-pa-customizations/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-682016/
■ AC Scratch: Kabukimono Style (until 7/6), Airy Elegant Summer (until 6/22), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/sg/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Next Update (6/22): 「龍乱の大祭」Part 2

■ Future
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-42-recap/
bumped.org/psublog/ffxiv-costumes-and-weapons-to-appear-in-pso2/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1ey4-ewyQ
youtu.be/Ni3d2p4L4ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smug lilis.

Reminder to remove rappies from existence.

Is the game back up yet?

How do I get into Hyperion?

>1 hour and 47 minutes left

How's the balance now?
What are the current best classes?

When I last played it was ranger(satellite aim or something) and bravers. Forces were also pretty good.

Looking to play what's best and most optimal for speed running stuff.

Please help.

upgrade to 1080p already, the GTX 750 Ti is good.

step1 - be retarded
step2 - find a jp
step3 - ???

congrats

じーーー

post creepshots

Are you even for real you fucking asshole?
Get that disgusting slut out of here.

also be a massive normalfag that spams emojis also be black

stop spamming the same goddamn screens kirsch took of you over and over

>Hey guys. As you may know, it recently came to light that there is a lot of corruption with the leaders of the english community. We've found out that the rabbit hole actually goes a lot deeper than you think and so we're trying to stop these guys before they do something else that can get us IP blocked and truly ruin everything for non japanese players. I already have a good amount of evidence saved up to email Sega with, and we also have a skilled translator in our group, but I know there's definitely more to be found so I need you guys to help. If you or your team has ever been wronged by someone with high standing in the eng community, just give me their names and we will investigate them to see if they're possibly involved in anything sketchy. I know you guys probably won't post this stuff here, so contact me at [email protected]. No form of payment or compensation needed. We care about anonymity so I'm not going to give your name away to anyone.

>Can someone explain to me what this is about? I recently started playing (started a week ago) and I have no idea what this english community stuff is but I really don't want to be banned from pso2 just because some idiots decided to do sketchy shit.

>arks-layer used to sell ac, at one point there was like a year's worth of backlogged orders totaling up to 25k USD and instead of just refunding them aida couldn't do anything about it because they spent ~22k of it on other stuff

>when it went public aida went full damage control mode and was showing photos of refunds, but we have no idea what happened after that since zipzo fucked off and any threads asking about it in other places were immediately deleted

What else do us english speaking players have to know about this shady business going on with the owners of Arks-Layer and the Tweaker?

at least put on a good costume if you're going to be a slut

>tfw Gav will never help you make a cool looking cast

What are some good costumes then? All i have are Blazblue outfits, elpelts wedding dress, and purple heart's plug suit thats a white variation, Quna's idol outfit, and lewdkini

>BAWWW WE DON'T WANT EARTH, LET US DO MONSTER HUNT MORE

a bunny suit, for starters

anything from there is personal preference from person to person, stuff like halter top bikinis or the like

just don't trick yourself into buying a luna prophecy

Are there any /pso2g/s left that are untainted and pure?

ilu user, lilith srsly needs to take the posting down a notch.

step1 - dont use twerker
step2 - ???

wow so ez

yes me

>luna prophecy
not even once. But i'll look into some more later

i am one of those

Yeah

Me. I'd post a pic but already posted one in this thread.

>literal trash posting themselves

Anyone that claims to be pure themselves is not to be trusted

What if someone claims they're not pure, then?

I have never erp'd since i played this game and I always wear clothes. I admit to having taken a few pictures where I might be mistaken for holding hands with others, but who hasn't?

I also spend meseta on affixing.

It doesn't work like that

>IM PURE GAIZ I HAVENT ERP! SO ERP WITH ME!
nice try fellas

>not even once
wow user lets be friends

>I also spend meseta on affixing.
>3slots
wew

Haven't played in a while, started up tweaker, updated, all ships are in UNKNOWN status and im getting NP1013'd

any suggestions?

>want to rush coast
>map generator being a dick

>tweaker, updated
uninstall and wait for NA release with the rest of the retards

Do you really not like it?

ip blocked, do you live in SEA?

lemme guess...ship 4 right?

maintenance day, try again in about 2 hours

When is the NA release?

it feels like it's trying too hard, and it just ends up looping back around to "you didn't try at all"

No, NA
I also thought about adding "if you're an unhelpful fucktard, please don't reply"
i must live with my decisions

The real "pure" people are shunned and looked down upon until they quit or give in to degeneracy

tweaker has some shit in it that triggers gg even with the gn field thingee. If you're not a proxy user go into you disabled plugins filter and delete it. I got the error than sacked everything but the item translation which I actually use and no problems since. Of course tweaker updates every now and then and redownloads that stupid crap so I have to go delete it again. Still less annoying than manually applying eng patches every update.

Maintenance extended by three hours.
Go to sleep, everyone.

kill yourself

>thread
so this is what it's like to be in hyperion

Thanks!

Maint, also np1013 is a crapshoot

Haven't played since the Russian DDOS thing. Did they lift the IP ban? Is it worth coming back?

Never

>Russian
It was Veeky Forums that did it.

these are horrifying

what about my outfit the Jahiroku(?) I have because i'm trying to go for a certain look

and who would these people be?

>AIDS drama
This is still a thing?

>what about my outfit the Jahiroku(?)
i don't even know which one that one is

i stopped keeping up with fashion once layer wear dropped, they won't be able to top anything from shining in lewdness anyway

It is when the whole ship4 characters could get banned.

>Implying
It was the Chinese

Its that black armor dress thing i wear as my default outfit right here well shit

>buying AC from some unkown internet guy
why not creating WM jp account and buy the code from trusted site though?.

Br> Every other class

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1ey4-ewyQ

WHAT CLASSES ARE TOP TIER NOW

WHY WONT ANYONE ANSWER ME

not a fan of that one either for similar reasons as luna prophecy

it had a much higher week 1 saturation by total bitches though, so that probably didn't help

BECAUSE IT'S A DUMB QUESTION

>How's the balance now?
Still shitty.

Current best class is Fo/Te because of tech crafting, all the utility it has and a crap load of damage. Sat aim is a TMG PA which still strong but you need to be right next to the enemy for it to hit. Gunner is mostly about Chain finish and is a pick for tryhard MPAs. Braver was only because of Shunka and Katana combat giving invincibility even when subclassed (Shunka is

Braver sub / main is what is used for speedrunning due to Guren, a 10PP
dash PA that can be spammed a shit load (also one of the strongest, if not THE strongest Katana PA).

Strongest classes: Go look at some tryhard MPA and see that there's no melee users.

Force

I think you mean what ASSES are top tier now

FORCED CLASS FORCE

I don't understand how.

It mattered a year+ ago when episode 3 released. Pre-episode 3 certain classes could basically do 10x the damage of other ones and you were an idiot for not playing them.

>Br> Every other class
needs more OP moves

FO always destroys everything easily
Hu if you're out to solo shit but if you're in an mpa all the Fo will kill everything before you can get your no range having melee ass over to it
meanwhile I main Gu/Ra and am just a wb bitch

FoHu. Force gives you access to a large array of techs that can do great damage in an area while the Hunter sub will keep you alive.

Technically Shinguru is still untainted and pure since she doesn't erps

>Sega found a way to shove in a shitty video numerous times for the whole week.

The ones that post anonymously, for one. You won't know who we are because we dont' bleat out our names or post our characters like fucking attention whores.

It did? I never really found anything about it trying too hard tbqh the only it was/is is just edgy for muh succubus/demon motif i'm attempting to pull whenever i get the dark wings

Did you not see the video . Br is a class the takes true dedication, power, precision, and...... SKILL!

sup skengs

How about you stop playing? Or do you find complaining to be fun?

Doesn't matter. I'm guessing they did lift the IP ban, or are all of you playing with a VPN?

>Br is a class the takes true dedication, power, precision, and...... SKILL!
BR is the easiest class of all tho
youtu.be/Ni3d2p4L4ns

sup bruh

How about I say what I want you whiny little bitch, If you don't like it skip over my post.

'IP ban' lifted except for SEA

thats bullshit and they're also a terrible person

i want to fuck your asshole

That's just what I wanted to hear. Thanks. Guess I'll get to redownloading the game then.

Looks like the community is still just as toxic as when I left it.

Is there really no new scratch because of that fucking garbo SG one?

I love you Karen

this

altho i'm still pure for now i'm shit

>clip 2014
Now that's old

post masteroverwatch stats