/btbg/ Battleborn General

Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you Overbabs!

>What is Battleborn?

An FPS with a full single player campaign, 30 heroes, PvP, PvE, and co-op with leveling up and unlockable gear.

>But I thought it was dead?

Lies by memers. Gearbox fixed the matchmaking and the game is seeing a resurgence.

>Official Site

battleborn.com/

>Wikia

battleborn.wikia.com/wiki/Battleborn_Wiki

>Where can I buy it?

CD Keys has it for $24

cdkeys.com/pc/games/battleborn-pc-cd-key-steam

FACKEN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fuck up cunts

I really really like this game

best character for new player?

KEK

Not a huge fan of FPS games but I am willing to start trying, should I buy Battleborn or Overwatch?

battlefield

Overwatch has a playerbase.

Overwatch if you want an alive game, battleborne if you have friends to play it with because you'll never find anyone to play it with.

I'm not really a fan of FPS either, but the character designs and abilities in overwatch hooked me in. I'm having lots of fun playing it.

POST YFW

I fucking hate all of you so fucking much. Every day I get up, come on to this forum and just want to TALK about a game that I enjoy, only to be harassed and ridiculed because "wuhwuhwuh I never played this game but I like this other game so you're dumb" Why are you all so insecure? Why do you have to shit on someone for having fun with something you haven't even tried?

It's already hard enough being a fan of battleborn but why do you have to make this like middleschool ALL OVER AGAIN? It's so stupid an juvenile. The game isn't perfect. I recognize that, but when you play it you can tell that gearbox put every ounce of love they are capable of in each and every pixel of this game. This game DESERVES to be played, because despite it's flaws it's FUN. And hey, when everyone gets tired of overwatch and the matchmaking dies out, guess what? The game just dies. Just like that. Battleborn will always have a singleplayer mode. Why? Because gearbox gave enough of a shit to make one.

Overwatch is an fps, battleborn is just yet another Moba with shooter elements, bad optimization, and a player base so small they literally disabled any matchmaking based on ranking so people would find someone to play with.

Why are you still up at this hour, Randy?

Dude, you are literally the only one here wanting to talk about this game.

Even if it's just three of you, it makes no sense opening a general, it falls of page 15 because of inactivity anyways.

You should welcome the flames, because this is the only thing remotely fun about stillborn

How many posters does this general get?

There is none.

They had to to disable matchmaking so you could even find someone to play with.

As new player, you get ass raped instantly and constantly.

Dude you are actually so spergy you can't tell that was a joke post

Is Gearbox finished?

no borderlands is still popular enough to keep them afloat

Battleborn isn't getting a sequel though

lmao