>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/
It's deader than disco. Don't bother.

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Previously on VGL6:
/twg/ wins it all, keeping the number of good teams to win tournaments in PES16 firmly stuck at zero.
/rsg/ wins the Third Place trophy, keeping the number of fucks given also firmly stuck at zero.

>Previously:
dead cup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QA5gJ0hZpCc
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png
a.pomf.cat/hlnbdb.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=QA5gJ0hZpCc

Why the FUCK isn't this Veeky Forums's anthem?

>/ag/ league = Veeky Forums league

third for horse pussy

toki thread, toki cup

tuck me in, let me toki

>/a/ has 5(five) managers

>/vp/ has a council of 8 people

I can't imagine how many people /m/ and /mlp/ have.

>yfw they still won't advance

5-10 probably.

>/mlp/
>10

They're backed by /merit/ so add another 10 onto that.

Isn't /mlp/ legit 30+?
inb4 sassy meme answer about the intended age for the show

kill me
I had to go through 4 capchas for this post

kick

Additional solutions required.

>he doesn't use legacy captcha
are you a pleb or something?

>he doesn't have a touchscreen
new captcha is almost fun this way

>phoneposting
you disgusting normie

5 isn't even that many.

I actually use a Veeky Forums pass precisely because I am not a pleb

/m/ council has members solely dedicated to aesthetics and board relations though, so it's not like everyone's got a say in the tactics.

>board relations
nigga it's a virtual divegrass team, not a fucking country

I'm not.
I just fell for the half laptop/half tablet meme.
Thanks HP
Thanks Windows 10

Virtual divegrass is serious business.

You've all fallen for the ultimate ruse. /mlp/ is legit just one guy and his cat, with special guest PMB to handle PR.

From what I've seen it's pretty much the guy in charge of roster polls and compiling the results for the council.

>one man and his cat
>backed by /merit/

New captcha's are great as long as you get the 3x3 ones, just press 3 numbers on your numpad, double enter and you're posted. Plus I'm pretty sure Google bullies me with the legacy ones because I always get some jumbled mess for the first try so I have to do them twice all the time.

Is it just me, or has there been a staggering amount of divegrass lately? VGL, >/ag/L, Rigging After Dark, /mlp/ Friendship Tests this coming weekend, Lark's Madness starting the week after that...

Has the offseason always been this busy?

No it's usually really quiet.

>he has a pass
>tfw your ip range is blocked

nigga having more people to manage with means spending less time per person for this fucking autism

Yeah it seems like the 4cc channel never stops being live
I would love watching RAD but as a europoor the timezone is fucking me up heavily

But Boris has TWO cats

and I have three, does that mean I'd be a superior rigger?

This desu.
Wouldn't even mind as much if I didn't still have finals.

Also the occasional comfy from people every now and then
Truly, the golden age of rigging.

>/mlp/ Friendship Tests
That's not how you spell Moeshit.

2bh I burned out on those by now
feels like my phone notifies me of the stream going live every couple hours and I just cannot care enough to tune in for those

It's mostly because more and more people feel encouraged at giving a try to streaming, and figure out it's not that hard. Also, with PES16 being meme game that refuses to emulate muh football experience, everyone realized that results of next 2 - 3 cups will be mostly irrelevant and it's better to have straight joke teams with joke tactics for a good laugh.

There's always been test cups and stuff, except normally they don't get advertised out of /4ccg/ or streamed/hosted on the main channel.

You're retarded and don't know what you're talking about. Running roster polls and asking the board what they'd like to see in terms of shit like victory anthems, shirt names or even goal celebrations takes a fuckton of time.

Don't worry, I'm sure you take your """job""" very seriously, board relations guy.

To be honest, I'd rather have teams with huge councils than a load of faggots mercing dead nofan boards because their main board already has a manager.

The only problem with councils is that you have to weary that they don't turn into circlejerks that ignore the actual board and just do shit on their own.

People sometimes seem to forget that the cup is supposed to be entertainment for Veeky Forums, and not some kind of competitive e-sport where managers try to achieve personal fame at the cost of everything else.

This has already been forgotten when managers stopped cared about fun and only wanted to win.

>/ag/ League:
>implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_6

Meme?

If you go full meme you'll only play 6 games in a year during the fetus, being good means playing more games.

Or, you will play 60 games a year by signing up to friendlies and invitationals. Oh wait, according to people who take Cup very seriously, those are not competitive, and therefore don't count.

(Copypasta from previous cups)

If you're interested in submitting one or more logo designs for the upcoming 2016 Veeky Forums Summer Cup, send them to me via email (f4r.hanakodlmg at gmail dot com) by 12:00pm UTC on Wednesday, July 6th. On the 7th I'll put them all up on the wiki on a single page, after which you'll have one week (until 12:00pm UTC on the 13th) to discuss them wherever you want, suggest changes, make revisions, and so on and so forth. A day or so following that deadline, we'll hold a poll to see which design is the most popular, after which the winner should be finalized barring any final modifications or adjustments from the 4CCC. As has been the case for the past few cups, we'll hold a second round of voting between the top designs from the first should the results be deemed close enough to warrant it.

>Clover Ball Files:
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png

building new teams is a lot of work and unless you want a placeholder team, it's even more difficult to make things look good

#Myuer4Commish

More tales from 4cc Joke Euros:

>Group F: /wg/ vs. /g/
>/g/ 5-1 up after 75 minutes, No Time For Love has four goals
>Dank Papes 76'
>Cunt Destroyer 79' with Stallman super-spaghetti
>Cunt Destroyer 88'
>Cunt Destroyer 90+5'
gjge /g/

Me on the right.

>MANKIND. LET'S DESTROY
are you sure this isn't /r9k/

Then you don't need to be a manager for an official team.

Oh, but you can. And you can sign up team you manage to those events if you genuinely believe in doing something to please the fans of your board.

>Pleasing the fans

The only thing that matters is winning.

No, being average means that you play more games. Permaelite team that cannot advance from Ro16 will play 8 games a year, team with a bit more luck maybe about 10 games. Meanwhile, yo-yo team like /vp/ is guaranteed to play at least 14 games a year.

>you will never destroy Myuers boipucci
why live?

never

I know you are memeing, but some aspects of 4CC is truly coming close the shitty of Smash tourneyfaggotry.
>treating party game dead serious
>believing in possibility of removing luck factor from game based primarily on luck
>fruitless and neverending efforts at constructing "competitive" set of rules
>sneering at scrubs who dare to play for fun
>all of that despite all tournaments being pointless, not bringing fame, money or bragging rights of any kind

>takes a fuckton of time
Maybe if you manage a dead board.

What's the best moeshit team and why is it /sora/?

Except it's the exact opposite you dumbass. Having more feedback to go through increases the amount if time you spend soritng it out.

Because /k/ always makes things better.

>No /GuP/ with all the players being tanks

a.pomf.cat/hlnbdb.webm

that hat looks stupid

what would an all-girl 4CC Japanese school be like?

Empty

gay

Will /k/ make fetus better?

this is not how tanks work
fucking japs no wonder you lost the war

Boris-kun~

Calm down autismo, it's just fiction

it's bullshit
but you weebs will watch anything as long as 2D girls are in it

>tfw your roster poll looks like it's gonna shake all kinds of shit up
>the roster you've been comfy with for a while will be totally renovated

It's a weird feeling that you can get attached even somewhat to what amounts to a text string.

Can someone post the picture of the player from /utg/ smugly walking away from the Challenger Explosion? It was posted a few times in the Hitbox chat

What team?

>The only problem with councils is that you have to weary that they don't turn into circlejerks that ignore the actual board and just do shit on their own.

You basically described the /m/ council

/a/ i hope

It's not that hard to crib a boxhead, copy/paste it 23 times, and edit the hair_parts_col.dds seperately. Can be done in an hour easy.

/a/ was who I immediately thought of.

I watched it for the tanks.

I don't browse /m/, but sometimes I wonder if fans are really okay with the roster being just a bunch of mech names, but can't change shit due to the council having complete control. This is cultureless picture dump board-tier, and I believe that /m/ is not the slowest board, and due to the theme has discussions of some sort.

I don't want to say, mostly because I want it to be a surprise when we announce the new roster.

Please tell me it's /w/

It's /g/.

I fucking wish it were /w/. Though the roster is in a pretty great spot in my opinion.

its Veeky Forums

it may also be /u/

Surprisingly, yes. It makes the board somewhat unique. Also, lots of the mecha are from old series that only get discussion there so just being in the roster represents their culture.
There's also that captain tsubasa edit which was mainly the first /m/ roster so they kept it for tradition's sake.

I've been listening to that song on repeat for the past 4 hours

they dont count, do not delude yourselves