/mbgg/ - Mobage General #562

Bloodcraft QT edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bhsGkssS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not playing qt loli necro

I'm just going to throw out several questions in hopes of the thread living.

What decktype in SV do you like most and how have you built it?

What's your most wanted tank in Panzer Waltz, in game or not?

How much have you saved up for swimsuits and whose swimsuits are you hoping for in BGHS?

>BGHS
2000 gems, with at least 500 in Story 2 stuff I haven't finished. Kinda curious how they'll do it this time. Last year they released one class year per week over the month, but they have a few different ways they like to package gacha now.

>Whose swimsuits are you hoping for?
I'm not falling for your tricks desire sensor. I mostly just want to be able to trade for the old set.

I hope I can start playing soon I'm still stuck rerolling in SV.

>What's your most wanted tank in Panzer Waltz, in game or not?

Bloodcraft is literally I'm playing only for waifus deck.

>How much have you saved up for swimsuits
Only saved 1k so far, really hoping they have one more gatcha between the current set and swimsuits so I can hopefully reach atleast 2k

Don't play the first two, but up to 3.6k in BGHS.

Mostly going for Anko's. which I'm also hoping will be more revealing than last year's.

Also planning to dedicate some of those gems to Onsen 3 and Anko's birthday, but I still have time for those. Especially the birthday, since hers isn't until November.

Why did they change a bunch of Erika's dialogue about Hime-sama being precious to her into some nonsense about chasing down Urias instead?

though the full list of games have the link to emulators and games, I'm wondering if there's any of these games that can be played on google chrome like gbf?

They think that west doesn't like /u/

Sacrifice Shadowcraft is my baby. I just wish Impious Resurrection were a little stronger for being such a conditional card.

Nope, doc doesnt have any browser games in it atm

Maus when?
Jagdtiger 128mm when?

Why do I keep seeing 4 lv7 tanks on various people's defense? Is that supposed to be a lucky charm or something?

It's what the game puts in if you leave your defense team completely empty.

Just trade as often as possible, I guess? Shadow already wants to do that a lot, and Blood gets very sad if they run out of cards before you even start going for their face.

Shadow feels like the mostly fun and well-designed class, so I stuck to them. My deck is nothing noteworthy at this point, though.

Whizbang, sWS, T34E2(or 3) Calliope, Sherman Tulip. Game needs more Rocket dakka. At least they added the Matilda Hedgehog so that's a start.

So you can only summon 5 times in Shinobi as of now?
What's the sign that you get a 5*?

So does Shinobi Nightmare actually let you get gems from clearing the main story
or did Gumi pull the same shit they did with Alchemist?

Guess they don't want groups smaller than three. What's the story reasoning? Does mumi not exist to kaede and sardine in IGAS and that they're just sisters or something?

Yes, but you need to clear a mission with a certain criteria in order to get the reward.
It's the diamond yellow/black button when you select a stage.

/mbgg/, help!
I need some cheap phone that can play my current games and shit that this general plays. I'm thinking of Lenovo A1000, it's better than my current 3 year old phone. If it can play 3d games (at least GK), then I don't need anything better. So, is A1000 good, or is there something better in its price range?

How? I've completed the first tutorial and I get nothing. Probably because the game crashed after the first mission.

Nexus 7

Lower right corner on the home screen says プレゼント
You should have 25 gems in your inbox

>why did I stop playing PW, I should continue
>login and see all of those german 3* tanks half of which require frag shells
>All that secret plan cost
Well, back to FOTM

Shironeko clutters like mad on Android devices

>Linde losing to Burger
Damn

Has anyone binded a SC account on emulator?

Not yet, but I can test it out after this reroll attempt.

Don't really care for swimsuits since Yuri and Nozomi always get shafted for whatever reason.

But Nozomi's swimsuit 15 is cute

I didn't roll the Pixie/Mute gacha except for 2 times on weapons, so I'm up to 3.3k. I'm more interested in the next Onsen set and Yuri's birthday than swimsuits. Nozomi's birthday is also coming up, but I don't think I can afford to roll for her and then Yuri the month after that.

Loli acquired.
I wonder if her type is a good one. If it's like the Vitality type in POTK I'll flip my shit.

how many reroll?

10 reroll here and mostly just got 4 *3 and 1 *4. Most of them are sausage fest.

>Attack enemy with Forte
>They have nothing to get rid of Forte next turn and no ward
>Attack enemy with Forte
>Use Urd
>Attack with Forte again

Storm is pretty stupid with Urd.

Not sure which direction I should go. Both gold and legendary bloodcraft cards are animated, so I'm planning to liquify them.

Looks like the direction you're going to be going is back to rerolling.

Around 5-6 times.
Good luck, user. At least rerolling in this game doesn't take a long time like Alchemist did.

Does anyone here have a Line or Discord group for Shironeko? Or knows someone who has one?

Chronos gate na release never

How long until shadowverse releases new cards? I want to get best boy already.

>Discord

How many missions are in a characters story mode?

August

The best we have is an IRC room that rarely gets used

徳匠 "Virtue Artisan"?
Not sure how to translate it well.

I got Life Artisan (命匠) as type.

Types can be seen behind the weapon type. Not sure what type is better.

>there's no timeout during card redraw
I love either getting a loss or sitting here indefinitely!

Yes there is. Do you even play the game? Take a good look to the right the next time you redraw.

We can already see your HP and Physical Attack is higher, while my Yomi has higher Magic Defense and that one other stat. I hope my type is not too shitty.

Can you translate the bottom 4 stats, please?

Raising your top boy with another

Nigga I've been sittin here for 15 minutes

That's some kind of error. They only give like 1 minute to redraw.

>lost to rune that kept getting fire chains vs magic immune units, got all three fate's hand and, all sorcery caches and dim. shift
REEEEE

I'll try, but I not that great at it.
敏捷 = agile (agility)
加護 = Blessing/Divine Protection
信仰 = Faith
治癒 = Healing (probably restoration power for healing abilities)

Excellent taste, user.

My only regret in RoB was that I was never able to find a good Albert card on the bazaar to complete my strength deck.

>tfw you've nearly finished the swordcraft deck but now realize you're locked into it

This is why I havent disenchanted many cards yet
I think i'll just gradually built up two or three decks over time instead of all inning my resources on one deck
It probably doesnt matter if you're planning to IAP though

What would be considered a good start. Three legendaries in your craft? Or 2 and a bunch of golds for it?

>1 Life away from winning
>Walled by Lucifer for 4 turns and lose
Dragon Oracle is ridiculous. Cost 2, +1 PP, Draw 1
Not being able to draw Wind God/Sage Commander hurt, might consider replacing Otohime for a second Wind God

The latter. Legendaries alone won't win duels.

You guys should really add this netdeck SV pastebin to the doc, though its owner still needs to fix some stuff in it:
pastebin.com/bhsGkssS

4 legendary cards, 2 in your craft, 1 good in general like Merlin and 1 for dust at worst.

Shinobi Nightmare doesn't seem to be working on Genymotion emulator. There is black screen, though when I click the screen, flower petals still show.

Is there an emulator that work?

10k Ether total
Legendary of your craft = 3500, Other Legends = 1000, Shiny Legends = 2500, Staple Golds of your craft = 800, Shiny Golds = 600

>Finally a brown witch with big knockers
>Have a boyfriend
>Is a loyal girlfriend

Kill me.

He's dead, bro

Had a boyfriend

I've updated or bookmarked a couple more links since. I can post a pastebin later after lunch.

The only decks that continue to elude me are Blood ones.

Works on Droid4x, froze a few times while rerolling though.

just fuck my draws up senpai

>Let's make a recommendation doc based on information from like second day after the game release
How about we wait a while for the meta to stabilize.

I'm just saying that people are going to ask for these every single thread, and we might as well put them in an easily accessible place. We can just add and remove the lists when/if the meta changes.

People ask these questions regardless of them being in the doc.

Yet we still have it, so might as well keep it up to date. Sure, we won't get rid of them for good, but I'm pretty sure adding it to the doc won't make it worse.

Yeap, attempting to build Swordcraft with no Swordcraft legends. Hoping for pulls, got an animated Rose Queen and damn was it pretty tempting to liquify it for 2.5k vials

Guess it's better than nothing, make sure to add sticker that says they may not represent the current meta.

>opponent dc after I finish him off
>"checking for result after 80 seconds"
>fug alright I'll wait
>"you win" message
>"rank lost" message
Great fucking game

>Win 1 match as Forestcraft daily
>Replace
>Win 1 match as Forestcraft daily

Thanks Cygames.

It has now been 3 hours.
This Havencraft player still won't give up.

Don't know how much longer he's planning on holding out for. All I know is that as long as Bellringer Angel is on the field, I'm willing to wait forever.

Pretty sure your game's bugged out.

I mean, the meta will change, but if you're expecting it to look super different I think that's wrong. I would say after a few days, especially at the top level, most players have figured out what cards are good and what cards are bad and what decks work. There will be surprises that pop up, but I would imagine it's an accurate enough representation.

Thanks, seem to be working

People at highest rank couple days in may be the guys who grinded the most, not the best players.

I know he's there. I just know it
And it's either going to be him or me.

You can always make this argument with any ranking ever.

I doubt there is an exact correlation (ie rank 1 is better than rank 2 is better than rank 3), but in any competitive ranking, you would expect players who want to win to rise to the top. They have to compete with other players who want to be competitive, and so to disregard the ranking entirely as a grindfest seems false. One would expect people in A league to be better than ones in low B.

There's a timer. Your game bugged.

Can you even de-rank in this game?

Have you never lost a game?

You lose points, and additionally you can derank.

Look like it is not perfect on droid4x either.

The winstreak bonus system is abit iffy though
Hearhstone had theirs set to disable once you reached rank 5 but im not sure if Shadowverse's even disables at all
Say you win 3 games in a row and get the winstreak bonus, but then lose the next three in a row. In this situation you'd end up at a higher ranking even though you've hit equal on wins/losses

Its working well for me on Nox

I'm pretty sure it's disabled after A league

>wake up
>find out shinobimare is out
>it has those shitty types system from PotK
Fucking Gumi

Looks fine on droid4x 0.10.2

Holy shit Mordecai is great. This Swordcraft tried to kill him by attacking then tried to slay him with a card effect and then just went "What?!" and left the game.

It has a lack of high-end cute girls too.

Is there really only 1 5* female?

Most of its game is reused in Shinobi Nightmare. I'm probably gonna quit it, because I only tried out to do something inbetween rerolling at Shadowverse.