>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

na.square-enix.com/us/blog/final-fantasy-vii-remake-psx-2015-message-yoshinori-kitase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Queen is seriously adorable.

Worst birthday ever

i'd love to cum on her glasses :3

>RK
only 3 exclusive characters.

well... we can do a free-for-all for the last match before the champions match

yup, only stuff from that game and it's sequels/prequels/remakes/movies/series

Real waifus have waifus.

Is level 50 for the three guys enough to win the Cid missions, or will I have to go all the way to 65? I hope not, because I have other people to level to 65 this weekend.

Oh god, VII will be a nightmare.

>only stuff from that game and it's sequels/prequels/remakes/movies/series
Does this mean I can nominate Meteorite on FFV HG?

That bahamut fight is a huge cunt and harder than the + and ++ following it, stack the odds in your favor as hard as you fucking can unless you cheese it with tauntaliate.

God, it seems I can't ever level the guys I actually want because the event guys keep me busy with them instead.

no unless we do a Vehicles/Transportation-only... and... well... the idea sounds nice.

>one of top three T-0 girls
You did well, OP

>XI event
>the two literally who new girls come with BSBs
>Shantotto doesn't get one
No love for midgets.

Why not remove the spinoff tournaments and have a transportation tournament, as well as a groups tournament.

If we do transportation I'd ask to exclude Summons from XIII, since they were all also transport in some way, and I don't wanna see half the roster be Odin/Bahamut/Shiva/etc.

Brynhildr is the best, though.

If Brynhildr gets in, I'm posting Jecht, cause Sin is a mode of transport.

Well then I'm posting Sazh, as his afro is also a mode of transport.

I could argue that Yuna is a means of transport for the Aeons.

I am okay with this and would suggest Cait Sith's moogle robot.

You could, but you probably wouldn't be very convincing.

Don't actually post Sazh.

Just post his afro.

Actually, reverse that. Yuna flies on Valefore at one point.

let's do this for the next 4:
>Friendly-NPCs (Les Miserables Edition)
>Transports/Vehicles (Pimp My Ride Edition)
>FF I / Mobius (TBA)
>Organizations (TBA)

I was thinking in making the champions match a 36-players game. currently we have 6 champs so we have a lot of space, I was thinking in a Cid-only version (direct children/grandchildren allowed) also, between each FF match we're going to have a themed match.

Can we just pre-emptively exclude summons from Transports.

If you don't want to do 12-mans, how about a sort of 12 v. 12 for a full 24-man?

12 daughterus vs. 12 moogles in the battle for ultimate cuteness?

Any of these 5* accessories worth picking up? Here's what I have available.

Crystal Ring (I)
Cursed Ring (V)
Mythril Armlet (X)
Brutal Earring (XI)
Soulfont Talisman (XIII)
Tremor Earrings (XIV)

>24-man
was the third one

>12 daughterus vs. 12 moogles
>I really fail to picture this one, I mean thanks to IX we have like a gazillion of named moogles, but for daughterus... well one could argue that anyone below 12/16 will be good, but people will disagree... and in the end, people will be people... so I think we must pass on this one.

>in the battle for ultimate cuteness
Any non-Ivalice or Crystal Chronicles moogle is fucking ugly, and even there Montblanc looks pretty bad.

Poor Lightning

*Best girl edition

Yes

I disagree.

Reposting this for weirdness.

Cait Sith and his moogle, Red and the Weapons are the only decent looking things.

A lot of the characters looks, especially Cloud, remind me of the Dune movie.

Real waifus have _cocks

Why does cloud look like davie bowie

I can't wait to see those WEAPONs in HD. Hopefully we get to face Sapphire before it gets BTFO by Junon.

If you saw the Kingsglaive trailer, you can get a pretty good idea of how Square will do Weapons in the remake.

The cloud gods of Lucis are basically god Weapons.

Guess I'll go watch that trailer now. Cheers.

>Hopefully we get to face Sapphire
Heh. Get it?

It's a shame that Type-0 has a time factor to it, I really want to enjoy it and the ladies

>mfw someone gets one of my lame jokes instead of telling me to fuck off

It's going to be weird though.
You fight Ultima in the air and Emerald underwater.
How can you action RPG that?

With video game logic.

Cloud and the party wear Fishbowls on their heads like in spongebob. As for the air, Dissidia and Advent Children pulled it off.

They'll jump into the air to attack. Idk. Maybe do some AC/dissidia shit. Same for water.

>Cloud and the party wear Fishbowls on their heads like in spongebob
They don't even have to anything silly like that, having the Underwater materia gives them a good opportunity to handwave it entirely.

>Implying Materia is coming back
>But it's a major factor of FF7!
So was the ATB system and they fucked THAT up

We still have no idea what this hybrid system will be. XV got a wait mode due to "people not used to action games", which is basically a semi-excuse for weaning people into more action oriented gameplay. I expect the remake to have some similiar.

And materia was broken at a certain point, it's not like they'll get rid of it entirely, but a revision wouldn't be bad. Just like if they remade VIII, the magic synthesis reviews they get from XV will likely be used so you can't break the game in the first hour or so through the GF system.

How else will they do summons, commands and magic?

>BE global version
>can't even be bothered to translate things to English

And this was meant to be the RK killer

Speaking of, if remake is going to expand on stuff I'd like to know how summons fit in VII's universe, they just exist, every other FF game has lore reasons for them.

betting it'll be like the dissidia arcade:

>only one summon onscreen at a time
>they do their own thing and you just keep fighting.

Otherwise, it would just be animation->damage. Would certainly be interesting to see the Mime combo for that.

>going to expand on stuff
lol

Isn't VII's Summons literally just materia power like magic?

That's literally what they're doing though.
na.square-enix.com/us/blog/final-fantasy-vii-remake-psx-2015-message-yoshinori-kitase

what they say and what the do are completly different things
don't believe until you see it

This, they can pretty much be thought of as guardians of the planet, kind of like a less explicit version of IX. I honestly take issue with XIII more. Even though there's """lore""" regarding eidolons in that game, it basically consists of "well, we couldn't come up with anything so I guess they just...appear? for some reason? to force this trainwreck of a plot forward? idk"

I think they were tied in with the l'cie plot. Basically they come to strong willed warriors in a time of need and if they can prove themselves in battle, the eidolon will lend them their power.

Yes, but... WHY?

Yeah but that's just vague bullshit though. Where do they come from? What are they? Are they in league with/sent by the fal'Cie, or are they just unaligned randoms?

Fucked if I know I'm just making this shit up as I go along.

Same way they did with XIII's plot.

>Where do they come from? What are they?

IIRC they are created by the goddess to act as messengers of her will (to give hope) or some shit like that and they come from Valhalla. I am pretty sure there is something explaining better about them on the XIII-2 novel, but I might be mistaken.

I've never seen that

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

what did he do right?

Friendly reminder that this handsome devil did nothing wrong.

Based.

Considering XV has "Magic Synthesis", which given the example of "You can make your Fire Spell also heal!" sounds like Fire Materia + HP Absorb materia in connected Materia slots, I see no reason it wouldn't be back.

Of course that's if that even what they mean and not just that the same spell hurts enemies and heals allies depending on target, which is really just cutting down on menu inputs.

WoFF is the RK Killer.

Or more the "Holy shit DeNa is making way too much money with this obvious idea we should have done years ago to actually leverage the strength of the whole FF series as a brand, let's make a high definition AAA knockoff so we can keep 100% of the money!"

WoFF is more pokemon and less RK

Yay I got this. Also I am gonna finish VI somrtome today.

Everything, obviously. Haven't we already had this conversation?

So you're saying removing the gacha and making it more like an insanely popular franchise will make it less popular?

I had a seizure typing "sometime"

No, I'm saying it isn't really like Record Keeper. I hope it's popular, but Record Keeper and Worlds are pretty different.

LeeeeEEEWWWWDDDDDDD!

>google kumkum
>it's some indian face paint
game lied

Yeah, both of those were using power instead of attack to calculate their damage. However to help them function differently from normal buffs, they've been changed to 12 MP and 25% current HP cost.

If you're the same guy who asked yesterday, the new patch also changes power based skills like rasp and prayer in melee-centric jobs back to attack, since it's clearly far too niche.
Also power sash was apparently ridiculously strong, and dirty fighting ignores reaction abilities now, which was suggested as a way to deal with dying dragonheart dragons and general utility.

That was great, I should look for a way to change the number of tiles knockback effects push without breaking the game.

Basically the same reason any higher level being does.

"I like you/you align with my interests, I'll help you."

Or just plainly:

"You're not a bitch, and I have seen a lot of humans who are pussy bitches, so why not?"

If anything, VII should get explanations for why some people can use limit and materia and some can't.

Powerchain is awesome.

Help me, I'm feeling excitement because of the maintenance

How do you edit text? I've looked a bit into TA hacks but didn't see software for that, did you make some or something?

The spells in XV were made specifically to give more utility on the consequence of fewer spells. Lightning no doubt will chain and paralyze, blizzard and fire do damage over time, blizzard slows enemies and can use the environment to hold them in place by freezing the water the spot hits for a small length of time, and fire spreads out and encircles, which can help.

So if they add more elements to it, you effectively can gain all the buff spells without needing to incorporate them all in there. Materia was also a way to cut down on menu inputs with the ALL and COMMAND types. It was the synergy meta of some combinations that broke it in FF7 (Final Attack + Phoenix, using Hades in ways that effectively made a free Ribbon, and so on), that is what they should revise. Mime has got to go, for example imho.

Who can't use Materia in 7?

>did you make some or something?
Haha no nothing of the sort, I just used the existing tables for text, revised them since they were one off and then made an ahk script out of them.
Pic related.

I would be impressed if they went as far as Divinity: Original Sin did with its elemental effects.

I mean, legitimately impressed.

Claiming that shit is LEADING EDGE will still irritate me, but I would be super stoked if they actually went that hard for it.

It's shaping up to be pretty good, the way the frost works and how your allies react to spells and such is actually quite nice from what little we see.

There was that .webm someone made of Prompto holding his ass after getting the tail end of fire. You and the gang look more frostbitten the closer you are to the epicenter of a blizzard with them stumbling as it wears off. Lord knows how funny it's going to be when players freeze their party in water on accident or zap them. Especially the dialogue.

Which reminds me, Tabata has kept the Ring Magic completely secret up to now.

>Lord knows how funny it's going to be when players freeze their party in water on accident or zap them

Pretty funny in Divinity: OS for the first 5+ times, if you're playing multiplayer.

After that your non-mage buddy usually starts getting mad, and then there'll be phrases like "I didn't know blood could electrify too!" or "You TOTALLY weren't in line for that to bounce and freeze you too!"

if anyones interested
Cereth streams his four job fiesta playthrough

Who?

Yeah but they dont have personalities WHILE being a major part of the game.