xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
6/20 - 6/26 - Fire Carnival Returns!
6/20 - 6/26 - Three Kingdoms Challenge! - Mythical / No Continues
6/20 - 7/3 - Light & Earth Metallic Star Dragons Arrive!

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/builtforsex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for dead

Meimei is very hage

But we just got updated :^)

>update
N/A is dead lads, let's move on to JP

*/mbgg/

>tfw the NA server will shut down within the year
Gaijin will never match the spirit of Japanese autism. Even cucks like setsu and that retard Yuki can't save GH NA's bottom line.

Anons always rave about QooApp.

Why do you trust this shitty chink shit when it asks fro literally every permission on your phone?

kys racluck

>being this paranoid
QooApp is convenient as fuck, if you don't want to use it then it's your loss.

>Paranoia

>Large popular software platfroms dont have e-currency mining built it
>Chink laptops don't have backdoors

tch, wake up sheeple.

Did Gung-ho just merge coop and technical dungeons? So pretty much you're fucked if you weren't able to grab those free stones?

>kaguya will never sit on your face
WHY LIVE

Just download whatever you need from apkpure and install it yourself. It's not that hard.

Thread reminder of the savior of Green.

I've seen anons saying that account retrieval can be a nightmare if you DL APK's individually, is there any truth to that, if so why?

ADQXQ is pretty fun. That health is depressing though, I need to max skill Baal's retarded ass though.

You're probably alreadt part of 50 different chink bothers. Might as well keep giving them what they want.

How do you get these new chibis? Bride REM?

Just hook your account to a Google+ account for easy retrieval.

Only if you download a modified/hacked APK. Otherwise there's no difference.

is the best advice you can get.

if you tie your account to a google play profile recovering it is trivial in any case (speaking from experience as EU with NA and JP accounts)

chibi REM

Thanks man. Does that REM include the old chibis too then? Never actually managed to roll a chibi valk.

Are any of the chibis even worth it?

Reminder that Z8 on JP today can give you over 90k rank exp for 25 stamina.

this desu though

Just realized I typed that out like a retard

Yeah I think it includes most of the previous ones too. It's a pretty bad bait REM though.

They all suck.

Should i make an awoken Ching Chong and Ling Long team?
would consist of Awok CCaLL, AVenus, Super ult Baal, super ult Raphael, and AAmaterasu.

Apollo is probably better than amaterasu but she is the only light/green unit i have that i can think of.

making the team itself seems pretty easy, but its a matter of is it fun to play?

does anyone want to coop 3K challenge?

Thanks, I don't really know how to do what you suggested so I've got some googling to do.

Probably not, chibi valk is the only good one that comes to mind. Wouldn't mind rolling in it once or twice to get those cute cards though.

>tfw used to making rainbow cluck boards
>heart cross actually requires thinking
>I will always be metaclucked

When is the Baal skillup dungeon coming back?

Is there a descend where farming for Baal skillups isn't excruciating?

just get bride iza SI with susano. you can tank for 8 rounds in a row if you have one haste.

But Raphael's 5 rows are too good to let go. Is there even any reason to have more than one shield in reserve?

Try playing a row lead and switching over to memedog.

knot player here, I find heart cross more difficult

that's cause you're obsessed with combos, accept that half your boards will be 3-4 combo and move on

TFW ADQXQ is released and you don't have any L/D or D/L cards for the team

I play both and, for row teams, you generally still need to orb manage and combo with rows to do damage if you don't want to burn any actives. Memedog sucks to play because many boards don't even give you 9 possible combos.

But muh no damage with Sumire. I want the big numbers on the screen but I don't want to sell my car and personal belongings for rolling 3 green sumires.

its a thought if you need more than two rounds of shields.
i have awoken loki and l/d rider but idk i could just have monkey king and focus on cycling out dark.

I'm honestly convinced most of the boards I get don't even have six. Unless I break up the blob of one color into three or four combos.

>Wukong
>breaks water orbs

NA players everyone

I've got Susanoo, so maybe inheriting it on Raph could be useful on the off chance I have to wait that long.

Guess I'll give the bride rem a pity roll and hope for Iza.

not looking at your board to see if you have enough fire and wood orbs
this guy. you want a shit ton of light for rows. blue is for multiplier when your short on light.

I can't tell you how many times I clear an 8-combo board, set up the remaining orbs for any skyfalls, get nothing and die. Even if I cascade a lot, there's no guarantee that I would get that extra combo, and even if I did manage to get it, 16x is pitiful damage for what it's worth.

I only use him for fun in EC or if someone wants me to co-op with him nowadays.

I'm going to breed Haku-chan and no one can stop me!!

anyone up for doing alts?
i can lead with shivad, lakky, or i&i/ryune

Every thread until Awoken Oku.

You'll need more orbchangers. And yes.

It's actually in the options menu, under user data or something like that
Unless they've changed it the thing in the corner doesn't actually link your account.

You can have her. I want the FAT.

Kys for real okuck

Zhao Yun legend is pretty easy. I managed to maxed skill Snow White and Baal thanks to it, the chibi Zhuge Liang barely drops tho.

stop posting fat

>lightning cucks cant give up
>steamcommunity.com/id/builtforsex

No.

kys racluck

What do I do with two max skilled Awoken Leilans? They've been cheerleading for a while.

Guess I'll run that for now, I really need to get this Baal skilled up. It was either him, Sowilo, or goddamn Arthur and Arthur is just so, so bad. Riders need more buffs.

Someone on the Discord inherited Leilan on Astaroth.

Consider using them as inheritances on Green/Red row teams.

You first, Okufag.

That's actually a good idea. I've been needing something to inherit for Astaroth. Might go well since I've got two awoken Astaroths as well.

I personally don't have any Awoken Chinese, so I'll be testing out the potential in Australia as an Inherit.

Skilling him up right now seems like a pain in the ass. 100mp a pop doesn't seem like much but I'm completely non-IAP, so any mp is good enough for me.

I just threw py's at him for now. Leveling him is a pain in the ass (5m exp curve) and I don't feel like overfeeding one of my globes.

My green pys are in high demand, so I've gotta truck through it.

Idort here.
Do leader skills, Blue Sonia's for example, boost either physicals or dragons or is the bonus applied to physical dragons twice?

test it out on endless corridors

Why do people call Leilan fat?

It only applies once.

It's either or. If the first type satisfies it, stop there and apply the boost. If not, check if the second type satisfies it, and so on, so forth.

It's just the okufag shitposting

It will only apply the boost twice if there are two separate lines for it (Shiva Dragon, for example; Will apply 2x to all Fire, and 2.5x to all Gods. So 5x to all Fire Gods.) otherwise it will just check if either condition is satisfied.

Thanks, so I assumed correctly at least.

>tfw have everything for adqxq
>except for a jewel of light
god
why must you hurt me this way

I think Yuna is slightly funner but still pretty fun.

Don't think of it as mp, think of it as getting 3 skillup fodder per 50 now 25 stam. It's really fucking good.

Wait, they made the mp dungeon 25 stam now?

If you're a madman you can continue soloing it for 50.

so is PAD now 100% multiplayer focused?

Is this chart just showing leader multis?
Is there anything to the cards being above or below the line?

you should probably kys yourself if you can't figure out why