Guild War 2 General - /gw2g/

Kitty Edition

Old Thread >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, Riathen, or Dylsu X
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, or Kealdrix

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/happiness-in-world/201312/the-true-meaning-friendship
worldlifeexpectancy.com/friendship-and-health
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/15/world-life-expectancy/9123889/
reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4it74f/WvW_and_fractal_rework_details_accidentally/
youtube.com/watch?v=UgmMXlza1Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oops, last thread died.

We were talking about characters last time, so does anyone have new characters they've been working on?

I want to make an FHD but don't know what kind.

Keep the thread alive with rats.

>2 dead threads in a row now
you would think you retards would get the point

it's time to stop making these shitty threads

Last thread was the first time the thread legit died in a while, the other time was because we had 2 concurrent threads up.

Read this for guild info:

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

There's only 2 active Veeky Forums guilds, most of the ones on your list are either dead or aren't even Veeky Forums, stop posting this troll list.

Yet here you are.

I wonder if some other general was spamming new editions, like /ink/ way back.

Any qt FHDs not taken?

dont you feel a little embarrased samefagging this hard OP?

Tfw no special friend kitty.

I currently see 5 different posters senpai, the ticker doesn't update right away. It takes up to a minute to update which page we're on sometimes, even after a post. I did make a few tho.

Its kinda hard to find a taken FHD, user. There is too much FHDs around.

W-what does FHD stand for

Fluffy Horned Daughter

Female Horned Daughter

Last thread was heading in a good direction, moar salads.

Begone ye foul mero-demon

but if they're not taken why can't I find one? :[

The FHD is inside you. Beocme one.

The FHD is inside you. Become one.

I love Merodyll and wish we had more pictures of her plantain thighs.

What class does everyone here main? Mine is Mesmer.

I love Merodyll too and wish we had more pictures of her ripe banana horns

I also love Mero!

I can never decide. I've swapped around from ele to thief to guardian and back again.

Used to main Engineer, got tired of pushing buttons and currently main Warrior, especially for PvP.

Hello friends.

I love Calsi

Who says you can only take 1 FHD at a time?

We're all anonymous here, not friends.

tfw she doesn't avatarfag here. At least there's the snufflecharr.

>she
lmao

Snuffles is more of an annoyance.

>alt+tab to read stuff
>return
>see him staying exactly behind

>been there. done that

what a slut.

Thread has been extra dead recently.

The rats and charr are bound to return.

I'm always a screenshot away

That's good. :>

I would post some cats if I could right now.

Gkick Massauce.

I'll think about it, but to be completely honest, it's not looking likely. He's too nice!

I'll keep this general alive alone if I have to d*rnit

Lusster

Can we please promote Florburz to officer? All the other officers are based as fuck.

Lusster

What a tired femsura! She must have just finished raiding

Rats aren't good enough to raid. She probably bought her clears.

Cats are superior to rats in every conceivable way. A town whose population is comprised solely of rats would be so shaken by the arrival of even a single cat overlord it's nothing short of astonishing.
Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon; imagine the bustle of this 100% rat town till suddenly catT bulls triumphantly march in. Women would feel infinitely more attraction to these superior, cats than their pathetic rats hubbies. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town, who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their cubs, the rat's women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to rear these inferior children with their rat genes? They're only going to turn out like their fathers, mindless cogs in a machine whose sole purpose is to chew rats up till no juice is left, then spit them out, all for the benefit of the clearly superior cats.

And the rats? They'd flee, realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives' attraction would be, to DR where they'd try to win over FAS looking ugly FHDs, the only things disgusting, lonely, and brainwashed by the ubiquitous glorification of cuckoldry enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the proud papas hear of their shameful display; FHDs probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once rat town, every woman would be raising her superior cat cubs and queuing up for a second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wouldn't stop until they hit menopause as they'd know deep down their purpose is to populate the world with superior cat bulls who'd then move on to proselytize the superiority of the unenslaved to the enslaved in other rat towns.

Face it, rats. You're but servants to your cat masters.

Look at this one! You don't see this kind of hair very often! How silly

Used to thief, went mes, now about 50/50.

nice autism

the cream mousefaces are out in force today

But that's either white or albino. Definitely not cream. I have seen many rats in my time.

I defer to your judgement

>People bash raids
>Monogamers and loners playing solo in a social game

would you raid with this?

People live longer and happier lives with friends in their lives:

psychologytoday.com/blog/happiness-in-world/201312/the-true-meaning-friendship

worldlifeexpectancy.com/friendship-and-health

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/15/world-life-expectancy/9123889/

Lonely people still like being noticed and being cared about, everyone wants to feel loved to some degree. ArenaNet needs to expand their current foundations like Mike O'Brien promised to do and pump out more 5-man content, festivals, etc. That's what made GW2 good in my opinion, that it didn't take much effort to play with others and feel wanted (read: not a burden by messing up in raids which take longer to set up, if at all).

Friends make all the difference.

fuck no

I'd like to see more hardcore 5 player stuff, myself. Stuff in the same tier of fight as the Queens Gauntlet. I don't think I've ever had more fun in this game then working out to and then beating Liadri.

>All the other officers are based as fuck.
then why would we want florburz as officer?

>hardcore 5 player stuff

It will never happen without multiple classes being barred from joining in. Just look at how dungeons used to be.

only autists who sperged out over speed running dungeons enforced the lineups, dungeons never required any sort of special lineup to complete, all classes and any variation were able to do it

Fair enough. I still had a fuck of a-lot of fun with that Queens Gauntlet stuff. I also really enjoy fighting Mai Trin, and have solo'd her in high level fractals a few times when puggers couldn't do cannon waves. Takes a while, but its fun. I like the mega-man style bosses, the ones with learnable patterns that fuck you up badly if you don't learn those patterns, but once you KNOW them you can dance through. It feels like an accomplishment to beat them.

Now now, be nice. Some rats aren't high enough level to start into fashion wars yet.

Because he is cool and not based.

>cool
>not based
what, I don't think you know what based means

Exactly, dungeons weren't even hard yet people still tried to bring only the most optimal set ups. If there was actual challenging 5 person content you can bet it would be more than just the autists requiring "meta" setups.

fight together die together

>effie
holy shit he was supposed to quit the internet forever, what a fucking liar

Effie is a compulsive liar.

effie always lies, I had to stop talking to him because I could tell he was just making up drama to spread

effie just wants to be a drama whore, its really annoying especially when he tells you shit like he jacked off on his dog

>when he tells you shit like he jacked off on his dog
inb4 thats the only thing he didn't lie about

lmao

he's a spoiled little shit

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4it74f/WvW_and_fractal_rework_details_accidentally/

youtube.com/watch?v=UgmMXlza1Yw

IT'S HAPPENING

>page doesn't exist
Uh oh

You didnt screencap it ! reeee

Pls tell me you did

I'm glad your pictures are better now.

>Forced againts my will to exist by my parents
>user, it's our selfish desire that brought you into being, but we're kicking you out now! After all, you're not cute and small anymore!
>Also, killing yourself is illegal! Even if you're a bum with nothing who hates life!

Normies are fucking demon scum

I'd take you in as my pet user, i would give you a nice place to sleep at the foot of my bed.

I'd take you as my pet too user, make you do exercise but just enough for you to keep some curves. I'll also hire someone to groom you so you can have stylish and clean hair like a girl's.

Would you rather live with your parents or be my pet trap slut? You can sleep on my bed unlike proposes.

Help! Bluesura is being abducted!

Are Fractal Encryptions worth opening? It seems to be better off selling them. Just another gambling box?

Open those you get with keys from the daily chests. Don't buy the daily keys. Sell off the extras.

Probably just a stealthed thief propping her up.

Dont listen to They probably have multiple pets, I on the other hand will dedicate most of my time to you!
Would you really say no to an anime waifu?

m'sempai

she was returned, but she's...

different

m'sura

FHD

It's nice to see effie" i quit the game' stalking you guys