Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Lunaro
> forums.warframe.com/topic/660347-update-lunaro/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for how would you make boss battles interesting and fun?

Void tears? More like Void tears, right?

more like still bored edition

Are you guys blasting through as many keys as possible or saving them for specters of the rail?

we need to cut the crap and impregnate Nezha already
focus people
focus for Beccas sake

the hyena pack is fun.

I would try and get as much ducat fodder as possible since the new systems is likely to be a grindwall-rng-clusterfuck.

Spending all my sab, ext and caps. Also buying a ton of junk and withholding most prime parts from sale.

>Spend keys
>Make Sets
>If Void tears make getting items harder to get
>Sets increase in prices.
>Ducat Fodder used for "Void Tear Slot Machine"

>BOSS RUSH MODE with unique cosmetic or utility rewards, like the sigils but further expounded and explored the whole game needs a categorical rating and reward system for different aspects of gameplay and different types of missions but this would be particular to bosses
>more phases or transformations somewhat akin to the vay hek terra walker shit
>more mobile bosses like tyl regor and the hyenas
>remove all minimum time required health gates like vay hek's floating form faceguard and vor's shield and every other flavor of prolonged invulnerability phase
>more weakspots and player-triggered vulnerabilities rather than purely waiting, like lech kril but not with fixed periods of invulnerability
>complete AI revamp including intelligently selective yet predictable and exploitable aggro/targeting for actual teamwork
>player-triggerable environmental hazards and gimmicks for use against bosses that don't involve just two players standing on a button or hacking things but rather luring the boss or forcing them into vulnerable positions
>long fights over huge distances like some high-speed robotnik chase but not shitty like vaycuck

>mfw people literally tell me DPS isn't important for weapons

>tfw you're too much of a Jew to let go of a nikana bp as some new guy is desperately trading his t1 and 2 primes for it.
>that crushing feel

fix weapon balance so some of them dont delete entire screens of enemies while others suck shit
then give the bosses enough health to actually survive more than 3 sec
and then start thinking about mechanics

make them kinda like the regor or keyla one excpet the rathuum shit:
-dedicated arena
-quick intorduction to mechanics in a safe enviroment before the engagement
-clear indication of invincibility pahses (if they MUST have them)
-unique/not common fodder enemies
-maybe short timed trials (lik the bombing phase)

Most importantly: Have it still be possible to beat it in a relatively short ammount of time wiht an experienced/prepared group.

pls gibe nikana prime set

are you a cute anime girl?

can I put it in you?

K post gamertag

plz stop trying to ERP with me

fug, I'm on pc!

I like to bully nerds like you with my cock

it seems to me that you just have some kind of cognitive disability, considering your inability to accurately retain information

more like a controlling bitch that doesn't understand the word 'no'.

tell me more of your fascinating theory in why weapons don't need DPS

Looks like consoles win again

I wonder if you'll scream out grades when I cum inside

I dont want to ERP, I want to actually go to your house, spread your ass cheeks and make you squeal like an anime school girl.

>sexualizing a fat autistic neckbeard

for all we know tierfag could very well be CWC

Remove glowing weak spot bullshit
Remove any invincibility gimmick bullshit
Those are honestly bottom of the barrel design choices in any video game, let alone one where you have to fight the same things dozens of times to get what you want.

Just let people shoot them, like how it used to be before

Deal with it for a few more hours.

Or he could be my waifu fuck of normie

>feeling bad for shitters who would rather have you do the job of selling shit for them instead of giving platinum directly

Unless the trade includes shit you actually need, fuck that

at this point I dont really care. If he gets doxed one of these days, I'm cumming inside him.

>The only way to force people to visit relays is by baro, syndicate tokens, and AHYESHUNTER

>Can't just add these to your ship or relay

wew

tfw hyenas were the only good boss redesign

Liset comfy lounge when.

It's time:
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

>inb4 Avatar Fagging

How many more boss reworks do we have left?

Is it just the corpus bosses now?

>Teleconference with syndicates
>They congratulate you with original lines depending on the mission you've done
>"Great job on reclaiming the data from the Corpus. This will help us locate stranded refugees!"
>"Captain Vor deserved to die. His death shall be a warning to the rest. You've honored the Red Veil, Tenno."
One can dream...

Sergeant is supposedly next.

GUUN BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We barely touched the corpus side so alot.

The Sergeant is getting replaced by a pachinko machine.

kek

Corpus have so little lore. When will we learn more about them other than muh money and robot slavery?

When will we see Proxy-Warframe hybrids?

Hanukkah

id rather see also a whole rework of tiles, we still have missing neptune, saturn, pluto (which looks stupid considering the tiles have tundra outdoors), Sedna, mars mercury and venus.

Samurai Pizza Corpus Cats when

Razorback frame when

Other than Zanuka of course, but you know what I mean.

I think the Corpus have a holiday where they celebrate a person's first exchange or something?

>Relay trader
>Rhino approaches me
>Do you got 60 plat
>"No"
>Just leaves

>ivara cannot pickpocket enemies in survival sorties

B R A V O , DE
R
A
V
O

what the fuck? seriously?

POOR PEOPLE AREN'T WORTH HIS TIME

oy vey open a space tanakh sometime, you gentile

Why do you have to lie?

I'm entirely new to the game, how do I farm for credits to build weapons? everytime I look for guides they're focused on high-level credit farming

Ok the only corpus bosses that haven't been touched are:
Ambulas
Jackal (I don't think they touch that)
The sergeant

Grineer:
LT lech kril (I don't think they will touch him)

Infested:
Phorid

MMOs use DPS to calculate efficacy due to the long duration of engagements. An elite pack in an MMO takes 1~4 minutes to clear, with bosses running from 5~30 (if not more), so the damage you deal per second is the most accurate means of portraying how you're doing in the fight.

In a game like warframe, which has the strongest packs in the game dying in ~sub 10 seconds, the TTK of your weapon versus those high-level enemies is a far clearer indicator of weapon strength than it's DPS.

Jackal is fine as it is, his little sister Lynx needs a rework.

tierqueer status:
[ ] not btfo
[x] btfo

How do BP drops look now? When I played they were pink orbs. Now I went on some missions and got Oberon parts without noticing that I even picked them up.

I ran that corpus pistol-only survival with some friends a while back, the animation and sound effect plays, but you don't get loot.

but, TTK = (Mob HP)/DPS

environment bosses are relatively new.
Might get a new model and a fix up but now a complete overhaul.

That look like white little pillows with a pink light coming from it.

Run t1-t2 captures with a credit booster from login rewards.

Look for the purple beam.

son of a bitch.

well to be honest I never take ivara to survivals.

she's my sabotage/spy/rescue girl.

And how is TTK calculated?

DPS is inversely proportional to TTK and by far the most significant factor in determining TTK. Status can be important, but always as a COMPLEMENT to DPS. No amount of status will ever make up for shit DPS.

Soma P. Boltor P. AkSomatis. AkStilletos. War. Nikana P. Tonkor. Sancti Tigris. Vaykor Hek. Hek. Lex Prime. Vaykor Marelok.

Almost every single weapon considered "good" has top-tier DPS. In many cases, good weapons have good secondary stats also like status or ammo efficiency, but good DPS is the MINIMUM requirement for a good weapon.

Yes, and? A weapon with a DPS of 10 trillion has roughly the same TTK as a weapon with only 400k DPS. An exaggeration, of course, but the point is that you don't NEED DPS past a certain point.

Optimize your weapon mods around TTK for level 100~140 Corrupted eximus units, and you'll find that you can slot mods like Shred, which is a minimal increase to paper dps but a massive increase to effective TTK versus packs.

People outside of /wfg/ seem to greatly overvalue having a big, heaving weapon DPS without considering that they're wasting cores and forma on builds that simply don't pay off much more than more intelligently built budget builds.

>still uses the picture wrong

>he is constantly typing waiting for the 60 seconds with either multiple tabs open of this general or has a word doc open

tierqueer is a special kind of guy.

see
Having a high dps is by no means a bad thing, but focusing on it exclusively means that certain weapons like the zhuge, which has higher TTKs than the boltorp across the board slip under the radar.

DPS can be a good indicator for the potential of a weapon, but TTK is very much a more accurate means of displaying how the weapon performs in a mission rather than in a vacuum.

man... is it cheaper if I use fusion cores? or is it always the same price?

I want to hear his sex voice.

oh god no. use golden cores.

see the thing is general DPS is calculated in a void where elemental advantages against factions and outside modifiers such as buffer enemies, buffing allies, passives, debuffs against enemies, and status procs don't exist

damage is calculated in such a tangential manner in warframe that an average flat number calculated in paper doesn't mean much

TTK applies that general DPS but is able to take in account every modifier you can possibly think of that actually affects the in-game application of that damage against specific enemies in various situations and is thus a much better indicator of damage

>tl;dr apples may be a key factor of an apple pie but that doesn't mean you can bring apples to a pie party and try to convince everyone that it belongs

also, you're using the picture wrong

I somehow imagine tierqueer trying to spell "frame guide" letter by letter on every thrust he gets.
It goes well with his habit to put a space between every letter which makes it even more deadly to sides.

Unfortunately, calculating TTK is a huge pain in the ass and requires external tools, whereas calculating DPS for (most) weapons is as easy as inputting mods on WFBuilder. THAT is the value of WFBuilder.

You are right, but you're arguing a different point from the people who are LITERALLY saying "DPS doesn't matter for weapons"

if I build for crit, should I ignore heavy caliber or do I go all out with damage mods?

Except all the good weapons happen to also have good DPS.

Which is to say that if a weapon doesn't even have good sheet dps, the chance of it being good in reality is very low.

For example. If a weapon claims to have 1000dps, there are very very rare situations where a weapon with 100dps will be able to make up the difference, even in perfect situations.

depends on the weapon and your preference really
i personally don't like HC on weapons built for me to land headshots
on automatic rifles i go nuts with it

The way the damage system works, ignoring hCal is simply not advisable on just about any build. Total damage is simply too important to pass up. Only good thing about damage3.0 is that it looks aimed to remove all the stupid mandatory mods.

and all the good apple pies have good apples in them, what's your point?

>elemental advantages against factions and outside modifiers such as buffer enemies, buffing allies, passives, debuffs against enemies, and status procs don't exist

all that shit you said is important, true, BUT ALSO COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM DPS.

DPS is the BASE level at which weapons operate. Everything else MODIFIES it.

For example, even if you're buffed by Rhino Roar, a 20k DPS weapon will have better TTK than a 10k DPS weapon.

>I can't put my thoughts in a single post, waa

But will that difference in TTK be noticeable. TTKs suffer diminishing returns. Once your TTK versus a Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus [100] is under half a second, increasing it doesn't really matter much, does it.

Using retarded flimsy analogies make you look stupid as fuck.

If I'm having an apple pie contest, and someone brings apples, i'm going to have to rate him higher than the man who brought fucking kiwis.

Apples matter to apple pie even if they are only one part of the pie.

Sheet dps is indicative of what might be a good weapon even if it isn't the whole story. If your stupid as brings a weapon with no damage, it better do some cc of some sort to make up for that. Because otherwise, the man who brought your weapon + a dps mod is just better than you.

>his retarded ass can't even keep up with food analogies without fucking them app
loving
every
laugh

Ackchyually, Kril was the first boss to get a rework. I figure at most they'll go back and clean him up a bit, give him some part to play in the lore (or at least a prominent personality) as well as make him speak English. If I remember right, his voice is just the sound director snarling at his lunch for an afternoon then playing with after effects for the rest of the day. But as far as his fight mechanics are concerned, I highly doubt they'll change it up at this point.

Poor guy got cucked out of his planet though, Ceres' whole deal as a shipyard was attributed to Uncle Hek.

>Go to Conclave to do challenges
>Match finishes in 7 seconds
>Get all challenges done in those 7 seconds.
>Leave.

This is fucking hilarious. I wish it was this easy all the time.

Do you have 100% or more power strength? If you have less than 100% strength, it reduces your chance to pickpocket by that much. 40% power strength (max OE) means 60% chance to fail to pickpocket. having more than 100% has no additional effect on prowl, though.

>p-p-please user-kun not so hard I can't aim the mouse over my favourite anime reactions
>stick out your tongue and cross your eyes while I fuck you
>y-y-yes user-KUUUUUN I am loosing my mind tier listing while getting fucked is the best
>POST THE LIST! POST THE LIST YOU LITTLE SISSY BOY
>AAAAAANON-KUN SOMETHING IS COMING OUT! AAAAHUUUUUU
>and clean the screen before you colapse

>people in this very thread arguing that damage isn't what matters in warframe.

Quick, which build is better?

that's not what we're discussing you mongoloid
out with you

by the way, Zhuge has higher sustained DPS than Boltor P on WFBuilder, even without taking into account its significantly higher status

stop accusing everyone of samefagging, it's embarrassing

Yes, TTK is noticeable, because very few weapons (only Tonkor comes to mid) approach that level of diminishing returns. Almost no weapons are capable of that .5s TTK you describe. Even for a REGULAR lv100 HG using 4x CP, Soma P requires >1s to kill.

In any case, we're straying from the point (even though all this talk about TTK and DPS is nice). The original point is that WFBuilder is a valuable tool to calculate DPS for most weapons, and people should use it more often instead of asking /wfg/ "Is the Hek good?"

>I wonder if you'll scream out grades when I cum inside

If a mob has less than 55hp and no armor, they are both the same

>Missing the point THIS MUCH in a laughable attempt at being smug