Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2213 - Blue-eyes Waifu Dragon edition
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Formula can be used as a Synchro Material and let's you draw a card.

First for I only play T-1meta decks for serious duelists such as myself.

Reposting from last thread

Why did you faggots tell a poorfag like me I absolutely needed Formula Synchron when I can use Accel Synchron instead? Unnecesary money spending.

Yes but Accel Synchron also can be used as a Synchro Material.

you dont need to buy cards on ygopro

>doesn't summon fucking Quasar Turn 1
>expects anyone to be impressed with this shit webm

Need a plan to chase you shitters out, because this is getting annoying

Formula lets you draw a card which can aid with your combos and combines with Hyper Librarian.
Accel Synchron only sets up Jet Synchron plays/thins the deck to manipulate its level.

>second turn
>has to mill two godly mills (Level Eater and Doppelwarrior) in order to make plays
>summons some shitty monsters and doesn't even OTK

Am I supposed to be impressed?

>Play my craptastic TCG Blue-Eyes build
>Absolutely savage some dude running an OCG BEWD build with Gospels and all that shit
what the FUCK just happened

>Play 1 (ONE) game
>proceed to draw some completely ass backward conclusion from it

He bricked and was probably shit at playing the deck. Congrats

BEWD dies to bricking and having shitty pilots.
1 of those 2 things happened.

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and INOV spoilers when?

Do you think it's gonna be just more one of support? Stuff like Gradle Jr is fine on its own but Red Eyes Insight and Qli Down are begging for more new support to work with

Why would I talk about money if I was playing on YGOPro exclusively?

Don't look at me, I was on /v/ but retarded mods banned me multiple times even if I posted about actual YGO videogames.

No.

Does everyone here play competitively exclusively?
>my fucking face when

i don't know, I find level manipulation to be more useful than drawing one card (or two if I had included Hyper Librarian) sometimes.

My point here is that I was trying to build the thing with three Synchron Extreme structures but people shat on me when they saw I didn't include Formula and Librarian.

Yes I said "Exclusively" twice.

>Does everyone here play competitively exclusively?

We do fucking now.
- Your shitty deck
+Blue-Eyes

teach a retard like me /dng/, why don't goyos and graydles see more use? change of heart and brain control are permabanned and monster reborn is banned here and limited in OCG. goyo king can run over blue eyes and works as reborn/change once per turn whenever it kills something, and it's as easy to summon as crystal wing. guardian is goyo king lite and is banned in OCG but has no presence here.
i know that having to synchro summon and kill a monster, or normal summon and get your monster killed, is worse than just using a spell card, but it's not that bad for an effect that shows up on banned spells. they're even generic and don't rely on having additional graydles or goyos

How do I win card games?

>implying there isn't going to be a new Red-Eyes spell
>implying there isn't going to be a new 3-tribute Qli
Red-Eyes maybe is just a one-off, but the Qli trap is BEGGING for a new 3-tribute boss. I mean, Towers is banned in both TCG and OCG, they wouldn't release this shit without a legal good target.

I'm trying really hard to make this better. My biggest issue is lack of ED space. Ignore the side.

>why don't goyos and graydles see more use?
Goyos need to run over something and synchros are useless oustide of a specific toolbox in decks nowadays.
Greydles
>target
and you can play around them or use Armadeus monsters or Abyss Dweller.

Devotion to your waifu

- shitty deck
+ ABCs

>I mean, Towers is banned in both TCG and OCG
Protip: Overlords don't give a fuck about Towers since there are a million and one outs to it and it's slow and cloggy.
Skill Drain Qli is better but Tewart killed that by putting Skill Drain to 1.

Joke's on you. Have my budget Blue-Eyes deck.

also I can make a much better board with that kind of mills

>summon Quickdraw
>Junk Synchron, SS Doppel
>Summon Accel Synchron
>Level Eater eff, ss by reducing Accel synchron level
>Field has: Quickdraw, Accel at level 4, 2 doppel tokens, level eater
>quickdraw sync with the tokens and level eater, ss Road Warrior
>Road Warrior eff, ss Unknown Synchron,ss level eater from grave
>sync for formula, draw 1, ss Level Eater again
>sync for Crystal Wing with Road Warrior level 6 and Formula
>Accel Synchron, send Jet Synchron to grave, increase level to 5
>use level eater eff on Accel Synchron
>Sync for Librarian
>Jet Synchron eff, send one card in hand to grave
>Level Eater on Librarian
>Formula Synchron, draw 2

that's a much better field and you have 3 cards on hand

- shit cards
+ good cards

>Budget
>0 Sage
>1 Spirit Dragon
>yet 3 Priestess
Your money issues are something else if you can afford a secret rare yet none of an ultra rare.

oh wait, I made a fuck up, you summon level eater by decreasing the level of Crystal Wing, not on Accel Synchron

>building aliens
>theres no good consistency cards that work with them
>still can't make them playable
;_;

Buying singles is not fun.

I got a SHVI box as a present, pulled all of that.

>no consistency

nigger you have 9 foolish burials for Alien Shocktrooper

But user, there's a reason Librarian's at 1. You should probably invest in one if you want to play Synchrons.

Still, I expect a new 3-tribute Qli in INOV.

Someone pls offer advice/help me test

>9 foolish burials
u wot
and foolish burial doesnt fix their other problems.

Try building the deck with more than 40 cards. That way, you don't draw as many multiples, and you can smash in Cupidities. Also that's too many back row; you don't want to draw multiple back row.

It's consistency, you complained about consistency, didn't you?

I'm not even talking about Foolish BUrial, I'm talking about all the grave dump

The new quickplay, Mausoleum of White and Snake Rain

What are the best cards to abuse with Gol'gar?

US
/dng/
vidya

Fiendish Chain
Call of the Haunted
Oasis of Dragon Souls
Swords of Concealing/Revealing Light

True, but what would I be putting in other than backrow to go over 40? Also, I'm avoiding using Cupidity for now, because I know how expensive it's going to be and I'm working on preparing for this IRL. I'm already going to have to pay way too much for Transmodify/Galaxy Soldier/Infinity and such, but Cupidity is going to be $40+ per I know it.
Alright, lemme get in.

Code A
Vanitys
Deck Lockdown
Anti-spell
Rivalry/Gozen
any other big gay floodgate card you want

Ammonite can shit out Level 5 and 4 Synchros while still being able to make a second summon because of the shit ton of discard options Aliens have.

>NEXT I TUNE MY VOICE DRAGEN WITH MY DAAK RESANATAH TO SYNCHROE SUMMEN

>RED DRAGEN AACHFEIND

I'll never get over Jack's fucking VA

>singles
Why exactly? Also
>using all 3 ED summoning methods in one turn for game
Feels good.

I didn't feel like playing through a whole match and you seem to have found your ratios anyways

snake rain is a -2 that does nothing. Aliens don't need 4 monsters in grave, they only need 1 to start getting ammonite plays going and it's easier to just do a rank4 feral imp play and detach one while also searching ammonite.

Sage/mausoleum engine is ok, though it's a 2 card combo to just make Gol'gar and now those 2 cards are dead and have no other synergy with the archtype.

Why not buy/trade for Transmodify and Galaxy Soldier now, before the deck comes out or is hyped?

>Infinite stats serpent from filler gets turned into shitty trash by Konami

>Wizards as expected delivers a perfect Eldrich abomination with a top effect and flavor

And people still play yugioh over magic......

>are dead

you forgetting that you can bounce it back to hand with Golgar?

You use the extra normal summon for Ammonite, your normal summon for Hypno in case you use him or Telepath

Sage searches for Alien Ammonite or Effect Veiler (as effect negation floodgates are almost useless on Aliens) and you can use Where Arf Thou to search for your other monster. Sage can also be used as a tuner when you steal your opponent's monsters.

Fair enough. I am fairly confident in my main deck, it's mostly the Extra that I'm stressing over.
That's the plan, but it's still going to be slightly pricey now, and I have no idea how expensive the Gadgets are going to be. Also, I'm trying really hard to get them at locals before resorting to online, so I can trade them instead of spend money.

>Yugioh art continues to be anime waifus, try hard egdy dragons and le SO weird XD random monsters with not cohesive between sets or themes

>Meanwhile we get literal WORKS OF ART in Magic cards

Building this IRL to tide me over until the structure comes out. I'm bored of my Kozmo and TCG Extra deck monarchs.
Thoughts?

Speak of the fucking devil, someone's already gone and bought almost every fucking Galaxy Soldier. Fuck me.

Still dies to THE LIGHTNING

Konami did the same thing to Geh what wizards did to Emrakul. Both are shit.

>>Veeky Forums you sad cunt

Where the fuck are all the trips? Even Vorcia and Mariomon are gone

If you say so, friend.

got tired of your bullshit so enjoy your dead game

Browsing Yugioh cards in the store

>anime waifu
>anime waifu
>anime waifu
>try hard dragon
>anime waifu
>anime waifu
>censored art
>anime waifu
>anime waifu
>le randumb monster
>anime waifu
>anime waifu

Browsing Magic cards

>Pic related

Fuck off, they are most likely still here shitposting without their trips or have actually left and only drop in once a month or so.

Run Solemns or Neo mirror forces.
PWWB is useless here thanks to Kozmos.
Otherwise, that's pretty decent for a TCG deck

fuck off back to Veeky Forums

>le tripfags are bad even when they're anons XD

why can't you accept that you're as bad as trips?

You're a moron
I assume you're one of said trips. you seem new, kid.

So MTG cards are ripoffs of Lovecraft shit?

>tries to prove me wrong

>yet posts more try hard egdy dragons

Okay....

That just looks like the kind of game artwork that fat people would like.

Oh would you look at that filename.

>posts edgy lovecraft abominations
>post randumb card

>somehow Magic art is better than YGO

>edgy
Do you even know what that means?

Edgy is when they're all black and dark and shit. That was way more colourful.

>Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1000), and if you do, "Qli" Spell/Trap Cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn. (This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card.) If Summoned this way, this card can be treated as 3 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of an "Apoqliphort" monster.

It's time for Skybase turbo.

>/dng/ goes full damage control when their "art" is challenged by REAL WORKS OF ART commisioned to professional illustrators

I mean you don't have to play the inferior game and continue suffering from generic shitty art and the whims of KOA, you're forcing yourself at this point for no reason instead of moving to Magic and be happy with real money prizes.

does anyone have any idea what triggered this guy enough for him to come to a general he doesn't understand

why the fuck do you want tripshits to come back you fucking dunce

He's just butthurt that his precious work of art dies to Magnus and Kaijus.

>REAL WORKS OF ART
Magic players, everyone.

Probably got tired of playing his shit game.

meant for

meant for

But newrakul is shit on every level compared to the old version.

>/dng/ is super insecure and hivemind despite of playing the "supposely" better card game

Okay.....

Meanwhile I will enjoy real art on my cards, you guys enjoy shitty waifu bait archetypes like Aroma.... instead of proper nature themes like the ones that Wizard creates

You magic fags are always so insecure.

Not even the gods of Theros are safe from Kaijus and giant robots and guys dual wielding.

would that be from a powerlevel thread on Veeky Forums or /a/ or what?
i don't think that he would have gotten triggered out of the blue by outs to boss monsters existing in a different game, but clearly something upset him

>/dng/ is insecure
>magic players are somehow so much more secure in their game that they come into a ygo thread to shitpost about how their game is better because of something that is usually considered to be subjective anyway

Post MtG waifus Magicfag I ain't got time for this baitposting bullshit

i don't think this guy represents multiple players at the moment

If dng is so secure of themselves then why did all the tripfags leave?

Checkmate, loser.

>trying to push powerlevel shit between two different card games
>Between a properly balanced game like Magic where player satisfaction is first, and Yugioh where you get fucked 10 times a month for quick profit

Are you ok user? You keep posting the same comments but they are completly irrelevant to the discussion....

>Assert and post without doubts that Magic is the superior card game
>Prove without fail that Magic art is superior

>"y-y-yyoure i-i-insecure!!"

Again, are you feeling okay?

Discord might have something to do. All the tripfags are there.

>real works of art
>works of art
HAHAHAHA

Seriously? Eldrazi are edgy as shit, even though a lot of other Magic art is great; and the non-anime art for Yu-Gi-Oh is usually great; look at the Spellbooks, and the Qliphort and Shaddolls.

I love how every time a Magic fag tries to boast about how superior their card game is they always post like one of 3 cherrypicked Lovecraft inspired cards like we'll somehow be tricked into thinking that the game is just overflowing with creative monster design.

someone post prophecy destroyer

>Shitposting

QUICK

SAVE DNG

BY POSTING WAIFUS

his criticism was about edgy monsters and randumb shit

The first thing he posts are edgy monsters and a randumb monster

Yugioh is way better at themes than magic, tho. Take a look at the "C", cards, Gigobyte, Qliport Vanillas or the whole Worm saga.

>actually using discord
sorry I don't do skype shit

Is Yuya a waifu?

>go to test ABCs with maxed Terraforming and Union Hanger open neither
Nope. I'm not doing this shit again. I've been testing Chemical Beasts all day yesterday with 3 Spark Field and 2 Terraforming and opened Soul Charge more than I saw either
I opening Soul Charge in the ABC hand too

>Assert and post without doubts that Magic is the superior card game
But why? What reason do you have to try to come here and convince people that don't care about Magic that Magic is better?
You are insecure about your card game and so you come here on your moral crusade to try and justify your decision to a group of people who could not give less of a shit.

or most of Burning Abyss.
And then call them works of art.

don't forget your Gadgets to make Tsukuyomi

That sure is a lot of brown

Throw in some bloom and needless violence and you got yourself some Gears of War promo art, user.