Muv Luv Edition
Thread theme:youtube.com/watch?v=3e9EDf5WVQ0
AC7 Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
Update 13 trailer: youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
mega.nz/#F!Zs8nSQQB!oAp4FFtvBmgu4MHwnKU6dQ!Ykl10IIJ

>
Gold box? It's probably 30 tickets
Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed to return to Strangereal. VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
New co-op tourney up, nothing notable to fight for
An user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thing based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release
VGL6 HAPPENING

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqE6McX17YA
youtube.com/watch?v=dlEAK-fST2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>missed a space after a colon
Oh bother.

Pretty good overall desu senpai

Is Hawx worth getting?

I'm assuming the multiplayer is completely, 100% dead, so I'd mainly be interested in it for the campaign.

does anyone know if you can still get it digitally from anywhere?

the story is very very bland ''blah blah america fuck yeah!" tripe with a lot of military hardware fetishism like most tom clancy games but mechanically its pretty solid and the pc port is very good if that's what you're interested in

though keep in mind that it's much more grounded than ace combat, you'll mainly be fighting against and using actual, real-world tech

it's not available digitally anymore either afaik

>it's not available digitally anymore
>not resorting to p2p at that point
It's not like buying a physical copy NOW is gonna support the devs, right?

I don't really care about supporting the devs, it's more the prospect of becoming a slave for some chinese or ruskie bitcoin farmer's botnet that makes me wary of piracy

ded

ded

>the story is very very bland ''blah blah america fuck yeah!"
Only at the end. You start off flying for a PMC who TURNS OUT TO BE EVIL ALL ALONG NEVER SAW THAT COMING

de_ded

I fucking told you so
Also A&P is hard, holy shit

A&P?

Pixy

Anatomy and Physiology, or, babby's first medical course

anal and penetration

>get in NTDM
>some fucker in SFFS Craptorito always goes to the ceiling and takes forever to be killed
>scores 120k

...how

Anyway, what are good strategies for NTDM? Everytime I go as the single fighter shit doesn't work because either I end up protecting the fleet and having my buddies decimated or protecting them while our fleet is melted.

Only way to beat crapdorito from muh experience is to go full LASM faggotry. I just outscored almost 2k cst dorito in F2NG on cost restriction. Also, don't be a dick and check for your teammates loadout and weight out whether team needs a A2A support or more boatpounding. Usually when I see high cost attacker and mixed mudroles I'm going A2A, and when there's lower lv arracker with a2a mudroles and fighters I'm taking A2S duty to help teammate in attacker.

>de_ded2

I was against him though. He wouldn't even evade from my shots and die from 3-4 missiles, but it's astonishing to realize how fast they can climb

>10 again

Seriously is veej going fast or something?

We ded as usual

So, tell me /aceg/.
Regarding the goystore, should I go for the Oruma, or the Oruma?

Do you want an a-10 that is super high cst and can out run most fighters?
Do you wanna shit out FAEBs like its going out of style?
Get the oruma

Forward swept wings are cute! CUTE!

Nub wings are cuter

>Piloting a bottle cork

You can almost hear a muffled cyka blyat

is shin's F-20 in the goy store yet?

>collab

Got bad new for you user...

There are probably people who think this is a real plane and not a bad shop.

it was a tournament reward.

It was during a collab event though. If Namco's word is to be trusted, they won't offer anything else related to third-parties since the goystore became a thing because they don't give a shit anymore.

Finally, a decent television, even if it's only temporary. Also, it's ridiculously cathartic to get my hands on some PS2 Ace Combat after a month of abstinence.

>Month of abstinence from ace combat

Much worse than the 20 odd years of your other kind of abstinence, eh?

Savage.

N-no u

Jesus christ this level of destruction is illegal

Oh, forgot to mention that I also beat AC3D. Quick question, does that game have the XFA-27? If yes, how do I unlock it? If not, what the fuck were they thinking?

Jesus christ user, it's no longer legal to own niggers like that.

We fought a war about this.

Who is your favorite puchi?
Mine is Chicchan.

Are you ready for even greater Idol collaborations in AC7 lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=gqE6McX17YA

You better be flying on Ace in the F-15C in every mission

Yes.

The tears will be delicious.

Who would cry over this in their ace combat user? I see nothing wrong with it
youtube.com/watch?v=dlEAK-fST2w

They will cry over not getting their idol.

Dont remind me. There will always be an empty slot where Ritsuko belongs. Kotori will never get her A-10 back.

>Hey mom, can you buy me this jet video game, it's really cool, and you let me play zero when we got it at blockbuster.
"Let me check honey"
>So, can I get it?
"Sorry son, your sister left this review, saying it's a gory game, we can get this dancing game instead however."

No love for this?

There's no such thing as gory Ace Combat games

All the reviews are bad tho

>that pic
Why and how and for what purpose

Got curious and looked up Ace Combat on Common Sense media, which is a website for parents to look up video games, movies etc.

>Common sense
My ass has more sense than that

Oh yeah, and not only do they have critic reviews, but parent and kid made reviews.

kek

Christ alive

>Full flight of Berkuts
>on something with Jane's attached
But why

I want a Xanatos like character as an antagonist for an Ace Combat game one day.

How would that even work?

I suppose it would be the type of game where the player is fighting a hopeless battle as even when they win the antagonist gets more every single time. I guess in a sense it would be like the player being the stories antagonist against what would be the winning army. Maybe.

>page 10 again

We just can't stop dying can we?

Only to ruse right back up again.

News can't come soon enough

It's in, you get it with levels I think.
It's also ao bloody manouverale I had to tune it down with heavy engines and armour.

>bloody manouverale
This was the exact same situation for me with the same damn plane in Ace Combat X.

Hour and a half is cool and all, but the thread is second from the bottom of 10.
So yeah.

lets not mention that game okay?

I remember when NTDM was fun.

japan can't into balance

ded

How's the Bombact in it?
With the high speed and SFFS ought to be even more of an annoyance than the FB-22s, especially Persian Cats

Man, I thought that was an Armored Core at first.

When was the last time we just had an ace combat image for an OP?

>Common Sense media

Bishop is a 2 dot positive role model.

We could write some legit reviews on some of those Pure Christian Ethics for Your Child databases so kids get shat on less

I think the FB might still be better cause of its stealth. If you use it together with a stealth L it can be really difficult to pick up the plane on radar especially when its flying at max altitude dropping SFFS. Its happened to me a couple of games.

I don't know about the FB's mobility but my level 7 -PC- struggles to dodge missiles with a a large pitch and roll so it's a bit difficult release good sets of bombs.

Probably due to the fact that the XFA-27 is the only manouverable plane in AC2, all the following iteractions of it turned into angry mosquitoes.
Can't say about infinity though, I'm not rich enough and -HH- joined the only planes I actually wanted from drop.
Aka the ones that didn't drop for me and avoided the ticket shop because fuck you.

do nerfed planes only get a downgrade on weapons or do they get lower speed and maneuverability as well?

Depends from the plane I think.
The Tiger X02 at level 5 manouvers worse than my level 10 Vanilla A-10.

Did that user making the ace combat roleplaying game ever finish it and release the rules?

It's being used right now, mostly to playtest it and flesh out rules

How's that going?

>got Pixy's F-15

Hell yeah.

dumb weeb

Welcome back. I'm ready for my daily dose of (you)s.

dumb weeb
need to keep the thread bumped somehow I guess

>9

>

>de_ded2

I feel like a terrible person for flying the Nugget Intruder in this NTDM

Remember to check the last thread for the VGL auties link

ded

Why every pilot with a X-02 must always end with low score in NTDM? I don't understand.

They're bads who focused on getting strong planes instead of gitting gud