/msg/ - Maplestory General

~REVAMPED HEROES EDITION~

>HEROES OF MAPLE HAS ARRIVED, ARAN/EVAN REVAMPS ARE HEREBlaster in July and Damien in August

>Current Events & News:
PATCH NOTES:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11751/v-174-heroes-of-maple-reborn-patch-notes

EVENTS:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11749/updated-summer-log-in-event

CASH SHOP SPECIALS:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11782/cash-shop-specials-6-22-6-28
PERMA TRANSPARENT EQUIPS AND PERMA HERO PACKAGES! Get 'em while they're hot!

ETC:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11754/premium-surprise-style-box-stamp-exchange
You can now trade in perm NX items for stamps if you haven't worn them.

maplestory.nexon.net/news/11389/maplestory-service-migration-announcement
EMS server migration with GMS coming soon. You can still play on your EMS worlds, or play on our worlds once it hits.

General Info:
>Doc is gone, let's collaborate on writing up some general info and make a new one.

Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Memebois by whispering herbniqqa.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR LEAVE NAME IN THREAD FOR A GUILD INVITE.GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Theme of the thread: Post your REVAMPED Heroes!

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/11257
twitter.com/AnonBabble

H A P P E N I N G

But when do they add the Sugar, Tess, Olive, Rondo and You chairs?

Fem Phantom x Fem Shade is the otp of maplestory

STILL NO ARAN SKIN HYPE RUINED

Showing off all the new hero style stuff on random avatars just shows that the new hero stuff only works when it's all used together in their proper matching sets.

!

Hi guys! I just started maple again after a long time. I am going to be a canoneer!

IGN CaptQuincy
Windia

Add me!

phantom's hat changing perspective bothers me
it's like he's wearing it sideways

lumi lookos like he has downs

No that's lumi, I said Shade.

submitting an entry to the big guy nx contest

>Mysterious Storm Growth Potion: Movement possible only within account. 7-day duration. Lv. 100-199.

Does this level you from 100 to 199 or what because its not clear.

no, usable from 100-199

Do you still get a frozen set if you're over 100 on a hero?

who should i burn? i already have a 70 DA, 70 beast, 70 mercedes, 100 kanna, and 70 phantom

a new character.

Just remake your mercedes and phantom

I hope they're eventually going to sell each hero outfit in a permanent set box, I don't want to have to random style.

Actually don't I was wrong.

So they're letting old Evans and Arans get the new face and hair, but can Aran get Aran's skin color?
Last I checked there wasn't anywhere in game to get that specific lighter than tan but darker than pale skin color.

what does it do? that is not stated

What all the other growth potions do.
Levels you up one (1) level. Can only ever be used on a character once, even if you got your second one in another event much later.

So its basically useless?

Well, it'll save a lot of time if you save it for the beginning of the very last level it can have an impact on.

>tfw i'm level 199 95% and i don't plan on ever leveling past 200 since its a huge grind fest

REMINDER THAT the nx coupons (at least royals) for females are glitched and aren't the current pool and definitely send a TICKET

Was tat 19 US Dollars you just lost?

Apply to waifus

>To better help the marksman with enemies at a distance, Arrow Illusion's utility has been improved.
>Arrow Illusion: Arrow Illusion now lasts 30 seconds. There is a 20 second cooldown period added. We have decreased the cast delay.
Truly, what did they meme by this?

you can hold down while grappling and it launches you towards wherever you sit it down, so it's basically a panic button if you need to get out of somewhere FAST

or good for training mobility i guess

should i burn a hayato or an aran

Hayato__, since Aran____ doesn't have a link skill and his character card is pretty shit.

>Blocked from buying nx on my account
>Lol wot
>look up the error code
>"turn off your ad blocker"
>it works

is it possible to get two lv100 exp coupons if you level both aran&evan to 120?

you're wrong, their link skill is the best for training

They didn't use any language that would point to you not being able to.
I'm sure you mean character card, but I guess it would come down to opinions on that.
Either way, Aran doesn't have a link skill, as opposed to hayato's free damage link skill and %min crit character card.

The Aran and Evan revamp just happened right now, that gives them link skills for more exp for combo orbs (Aran) and more exp for runes (Evan)

Are you talking about Combo Kill Blessing and Persistence rune?
I haven't been able to get in-game yet, been downloading since the update was available and it's only at 69%.
That sounds pretty wicked fampai, depending on how much exp it really is.

Is this like last time where I burn a multiple of three to eventually reach 152? i.e burning at 90?

That's just how math works.

Looks like it

so if i use the royal coupon i got as a gift today as a female i won't get any of the new ones? which ones will i get?

This one

>arans lose combo tempest

>77% downloaded

hows the new evan
work in 15 mins :(

Isn't that because they don't want one hit kills to be a thing any more, and Tempest is a mapwide two hit kill?

gotchu some footage

S-sure man, whatever you say...

I really hate the egg one

So wait, are you saying for leveling Aran, we get a level 100 potion?
And another one for leveling Evan?
And ANOTHER one from hot time?

Glad I waited to do these last link skills.

That's fucking nasty dude.

well shit haven't played since first 2 weeks of reboot because of school and life

today i redownloaded ms because summer and decided to buy rien harbor and now i only have 2 denaros and can't do the stimulus system because i already got the 10 from the NPC during my first few weeks of reboot. I sent a ticket in and they basically told me i'm fucked.

can anyone confirm that the merchant union trade will allow me to enter with only 2 denaro and will also give me denaro(s) at the end of it so i don't have to restart?

thx for reading my blog

Pretty sure union is free and will give you denaros

Oh I see, when you create an Aran is shows you what one is supposed to look like but even then you don't get to pick Aran's skintone.

>School and life
Eww, normalfag shit
Either way, use the Stimulus system, unless you've used it before, then you'd be fucked.
Also, Union trades exist and are free iirc.

Does it feel like there's too many buttons?

At first it does, but you get used to it after a while of chaining skills together.

Whee!
I can't do the combo inputs with any sense of reliability on this controller!

Man I had never done Black Heaven before, its quite comfy so far.

Why is Ellinia dead? What happened?

thanks senpaitachi

anyone need 1 for union trade? i can darksight at the far side and afk, i just need the denaro

pm vaccaro

Now is a great time to lube up, before you get shitfucked by QTEs and insta-kills later.
Server?

I have never played this game before, and I'm in the mood for making some waifus and deeps. Where the fuck do I begin.

reboot

start by uninstalling and running

Look around on youtube for videos of classes that seem intresting before making a character.
We'll be here if you've got questions.
>Deeps
I hope you've got some time to spend.

So I assume the later black heaven chapters are shit?

I've got plenty of NEET hours left before I gotta go be a wageslave again. God help me
I'll go look and see if anything catches my eyes.

I haven't played the updated black heaven, but no, they're not shit.
There's just some cheap bits where you might need to die a few times before you go
>"Oh, I get how I'm supposed to do this now!"
Like that one part where the black heaven begins listing and you have to run away from Anger McChomps and if you fail to dodge and get pushed back into his jaws its a 1hko and you have to restart
Otherwise, the story is pretty good and it's all free honor xp.

Oh, all their skills add up to all their point totals.
Are we just done having to make choices on where to put all your skill points?

There are worse casualization sins being committed by other games, but yes.

Autists would sperg about not completing a skill, you know.

Looking for an invite to the Ellinia guild, IGN Moure

>want to make an Aran
>they cocktease with not letting us use the skintone
Well fuck you too, Nexon.

>wanting to be a dindu

How can I transfer some of my chairs from the 4 chair bag to the ten chair bag if i can't open it? Can someone tell me which of these items are useless or if they're easy to get again like the Christmas letters so I can just discard them?

I need to make some space since a lot of these upcoming events take slots up in set up

Aren't the letters just for dropping and spelling words on the secular winter festivity tree?

Find a spot, drop those 4 chairs and then the bag, then open the 10 slot.

There's people right there, right now, playing Gayries instead of Hellinia.

How many people playing ellinia?

play bluebloodMS newmaplefaggots

me

post ign and i'll whisper in a few

Kinda jarring how the character select screen is so fucking messy.
>New art all shoved to the right so you notice it first
>Then all the other classes still have the shitty old art despite the new art on other classes
>Then Kinesis has some loud ass fucking pop music and animation
>Then one class has their stats centered
Who the fuck okayed this?

aries updating to new GMS patch

Zero is special because it's not showing you the two variants of them you can be, those are both the characters you play as at once.
Kinesis is animated because his entire point is using the engine that lets you make animations like that for his psychic physics.

Why is this guy speaking italian all of a sudden?

Even still, it's a goddamn mess and that old art should seriously be updated. Next to the new artwork, it really looks like new players would ignore those classes entirely.

They get to that when they revamp them, it's your visual shorthand for which classes are older than the others.

>Quiver Cartridge: Fixed an error where Magic Arrows would ignore monsters' attack negate skills.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/11257

> not liking Aran master race

EVAN CONFIRMED CUTEST VOICE

Fucking Lotusroid is a random drop !!!

I thought these were cs packs at first..

Don't worry its all shit. The best thing there is the unique pot scroll. I guess they don't want to step on peoples feelings after what happened with black heaven, but if the incentive to come back is shit then why come back?

What happened with black heaven?